Jeurridam Ch. 14: Red Canyon FPT1..

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's insane. So a simple lightbulb and mirrors allowed you to produce an energy weapon?" He asked.

"Yeah but the blades have gravity repelling properties as well as gravity amplifying properties. I use that to make the beam of light incredibly powerful and dense." I explained.

"How much damage could that do?" He asked.

"It's more so a weapon designed to penetrate dense armor and travel long distances. However I can make it so that the photonic molecules are so unstable they hold onto the gravitational energy produced by the conduits and cause whatever it hits to not only be melted but collapse because of the gravitational energies. One blast can take down a tank easily. One long held charge can probably down a brigate. I don't think it can down a juggernaut though." I said.

"That's wicked." He said before getting serious, "But do you think any of your friends can fly one of the rotor bikes?"

"Beth probably can but Heaven and Zeek? I'm not so sure about them..." I said.

"What about the really tall brown eyed one?" He asked.

"Zeek? Um Zeek is really good at gun and hand to hand combat but machines aren't really his thing." I said.

"Are you two, like a thing?" He asked, a very legit question.

"No." I said, seeing where this was going.

"You two seem to like really, really communicate well. Saw you two talking a few minutes ago and it seems you both make each other so happy!" He said.

"We have a very brotherly relationship but are not willing to take it any farther. What? You like him? You seem like the kind of guy he's into with the scars, tattoos and missing limbs so take the leap! He really deserves someone who makes him happy! He's had it tough." I responded, a bit teasingly though.

"Really? When I first saw him, I felt this switch flip and it... Um... I can't explain it! I just feel like I need to get to know him!" Sandles said, quite unsure.

"Well, get to know him!" I responded. Sandles took it into consideration.

"Okay..." I responded.

He went over to Zeek who was talking to Beth. The two turned to look at him.

"You!" He said, pointing to Zeek, "I got a job for you..."

"Me?" Zeek asked, unsure about this.

"Yeah..." Sandles said, leading him back over to the buggies, "I'm gonna be piloting a rotor bike so I want you to pilot my buggy... We need the men..."

"A buggy? Oh god, I never learned how to drive one! They have yolks like aircraft!" Zeek said, unsure.

"No, it's simple!!!! A lot easier than driving! I'll show you right quick!" Sandles said, the two arriving at the buggy.

The buggy was bright yellow with dense armor angled towards one direction like a blade! It's wheelbase was quite complex attaching to sophisticated axels that could rotate two hundred seventy degrees. On top of the buggy was a seventy five millimeter cannon known as the tank buster. It two was yellow and looked downright menacing.

"You're lucky..." Sandles said, "Not many people get to touch Armarillia... Let alone pilot her! You're in charge of my most prized possession, my very being, my soul!"
"I won't let you down..." Zeek said, a bit intimidated by this.

"Well let me give you the rundown! She's pretty much all terrain. What drives her is this powerful V-twelve engine that can crank sixteen hundred horses! She can go from zero to sixty in two point nine seconds so watch your head! Her stabilizers have wonky sensors so you may get vibration warnings but she's fine!The left yolk controls throttle and stray," Sandles said reaching between Zeek's legs to grab it, "And the right yolk," He said, his hand streaking across Zeek's thigh, "Controls your turning and turbocharger. With the left yolk, you can travel forward and backwards," He said, pushing the yolk forward and backwards to demonstrate, "But the right yolk, only goes forward because you can only turbo forward... And with turbo, you can go up to... Actually I never tested her straight line speed... The fastest I've ever gone was one eighty six... The right yolk is also a bit sensitive," He said swirling the head of the yolk with a gentle thumb, "So make your turns as slight as possible. The right hand also has your two weapons...your tank buster cannon and your mini gun. The trigger, is for the main cannon while little red button on top is for the minigun. The helmet above your head has eye tracking and aim assist so that is how you pick targets. That's not too hard right?"

"No..." Zeek said, liking the way Sandles demonstrated.

"Good," Sandles said, closing the cockpit behind him, "Now if you do a good job, I'm gonna have a little somethin' for you..." It made Zeek smile with anticipation.

Sandles headed over to the tent where the rotor bikes were. June, Julio, Heaven and Beth also were going to be piloting rotor bikes. June and Julio both taught Beth and Heaven the simple controls.

"See, they're no different than a buggy." Julio said to Heaven.

"Okay..." Heaven responded.

"Long time no see boys!" Sandles said, going up to greet them.

"I know..." June said, coming in for a manly embrace.

"Ya'll ready to do this?" Sandles asked.

"Most definitely!" Julio smiled.

"Okay!" Sandles said, hopping onto his rotor bike.

Lastly Alistair came in. He powered up his bike and they were off. Alistair flew over to me, looking as I sat on the back of the Manticore.

"You ready for this?" He asked.

"Hell yeah!" I responded.