Jewell Goes to the Movies

Story Info
She finds there is more than one way to enjoy the movies.
1.4k words
4.45
78.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jewell’s recent encounters with Brian reminded her of how much she enjoyed his company. So when he called her to chat, she invited him out to go watch a movie while her boyfriend was away on business.

A bottle of wine and 2 beers later, the pair was blitzed. Their conversation had started to get raunchy having played a few rounds of “I Never” to pass the time before the movie started. Jewell had admitted to masturbating frequently and furiously with her favorite vibrator while thinking of Brian massaging her, and Brian admitted that he had jacked off in his car after the massage.

Clearly intoxicated, the pair made their way to the movies and purchased tickets for “Once Upon a Time in Mexico.” The theater was relatively empty, and in their drunken state, Jewell and Brian took seats near the back , dead center, hoping to not annoy anyone with their planned running commentary throughout the movie. But the theater filled up with a few more people, and the two were disappointed to see that a few guys had sat behind them, and a couple sat in front of them.

As the film started to play, it became painfully obvious what a cinematic flop they were witnessing. Fortunately, Brian had brought a flask of Malibu rum which he generously added to the jumbo coke they were sharing to liven up the situation. Jewell was amused. “I always like to be prepared,” he winked.

Upon putting down the drink in the cup holder between them, Brian glanced over to see that Jewell’s nipples were poking through the thin material of her lycra shirt. He felt his cock start to get hard. The alcohol was clearly having an effect on his libido.

Jewell was already frisky from their flirting at the bar when Brian leaned over and whispered in her ear, “What color are your panties?”

Jewell felt herself blush, but she decided to play along. “Lime green, and sheer,” she had worn a favorite pair of Calvin Kleins that she had received from her ex. Emboldened by the alcohol, she said, “Wanna see?” as she tugged up her skirt a little so that the bottoms of her thong peaked out from under, ever so cautious of the guys sitting behind her.

Brian felt his dick getting hard in his khaki pants. “No, I want you to take them off.”

Jewell gulped. She hadn’t expected Brian to be so forward, but her pussy was already wet with excitement. “Ok, save my seat. I’ll go to the bathroom.”

“No, take them off here,” Brian said firmly.

Jewell looked around nervously. She looked at the couple in front of them, and couldn’t see anything but the back of their heads. She surmised that the boys sitting behind her wouldn’t be able to see anything either. She quietly hiked up her skirt a little higher, grabbed the thin waistband, and slowly let them drop around her ankles. Jewell pulled her skirt down again, and looked Brian straight in the eyes and said, “Like that?”

Brian was beside himself. Even though he had seen Jewell naked before, it had always been in the context of a massage. He was a naughty boy, though, and liked seeing how far he could push the situation, and it certainly seemed that Jewell was enjoying every minute of it.

He reached over and started to lightly stroke Jewell’s thigh, pushing her skirt higher and higher with each pass. After a minute, he could see her bald pussy glistening under the dim light of the theater.

“That’s nice, Jewell. Are you wet?” he asked even though he knew the answer.

“I’m not sure…” she responded coyly. “Maybe you need to check for me,” she said as she spread her legs out a little more, which had the effect of hiking her skirt up even higher. By now, their movement had attracted the attention of the boys behind them, but they were more annoyed not having seen what was really transpiring in the row in front of them.

“Pull your skirt up around your hips,” directed Brian. Jewell complied. She felt the material of the seat against her ass, and got nervous wondering if anyone in the theater was noticing their antics. Her bald pussy was on display for anyone that happened to glance in their row. She got a rush when she thought about the boys taking a peak at her from behind, and she could feel her pussy juices starting to seep onto the seat beneath her.

Brian took a drink from the coke, placed it back in the cup holder, and then draped his arm across the arm rest into Jewell’s lap. Without taking his eyes off the movie screen, he moved his hands up her thigh, until his finger made its way between her pussy lips. She was wet. Very wet.

Jewell let out a small moan when Brian’s finger contacted her pussy. She felt very sexy because Brian made her feel that way with all his deviant antics. She slumped into her seat slightly to give Brian more access to her wet cunt.

Brian took the liberty of stroking his finger from her clitty, down between her pussy lips, and all the way to her asshole. He knew from previous massages how much she enjoyed having her asshole teased too.

Jewell folded her arms in front of her and began to gently massage her nipples through her shirt while Brian pleasured her below. She liked the thought of trying to suppress the sounds of her orgasm with strangers just a few feet behind her, and the mere thought of this almost pushed her to the edge.

The mood was interrupted by the sound of loud explosions from the movie. Brian stopped, and Jewell looked up at him with a frown on her face. “Please don’t stop,” she mouthed. Brian gave her a grin as he reached into the front pocket of his bag and hid something in the palm of his hand. Jewell was perplexed, but didn’t bother to question him when he returned his hand back to her pussy amidst all the noise.

Suddenly she felt a vibration against her pussy. Brian whispered into her ear, “How does that feel,” barely audible over the explosions. Unbeknown to Jewell, Brian had brought a pocket rocket in his bag hoping to have an opportunity to use it on her. With his thumb and index finger carefully guiding the tiny vibrator against her clit, he was able to use his other fingers to reach down and tease her asshole simultaneously. Jewell felt her legs start to tremble.

Throwing caution into the wind, she pulled her tank top over the tops of her tits so she could pinch her bare nipples. This motion caught the attention of the boys behind her who leaned forward a little to see what was happening in front of them.

“Dude! That chick is totally getting off,” one of the boys whispered to his friends. Jewell could hear the voices, but didn’t care since she was over the edge. Without any shame, the boys leaned forward to watch her. “Holy shit. Her pussy is totally shaved!”

One of the boys reached his hands between the seats, and grabbed a hold of her breast and started to rub them for her. The other boys followed suit, grabbing her titties and tugging on her turgid nipples. Jewell couldn’t take it any longer. The thought of Brian ordering her to remove her panties and then getting her off with a vibrator in the middle of the theater combined with three guys felt her up drove her over the edge. She started to cum and didn’t bother trying to keep quiet.

“Yes, Ungh!” She twisted in her seat as one of the guys pinched her nipples and Brian dipped the tip of her finger into her asshole. She came all over the seat, leaving a large wet spot. The boys politely and surprisingly pulled back as she straightened her disheveled clothing. Slightly embarrassed, but sexually gratified, she stood up, grabbed Brian’s hand and marched out of the theater before the final credits even began to roll.

As they strolled over to the subway, Jewell grabbed Brian’s hand in hers. “You’re a pervert,” she chided.

“You like that about me!” he said incredulously.

“Yes. Yes, I do,” she said with a peck on his cheek as they disappeared into the subway.