Jewels

Story Info
A girl reveals her taboo lust to her boyfriend.
1.3k words
4.2
73.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spartacus
Spartacus
43 Followers

"Nopleasedon’t" Julia whispered under her breath.

“What?…” I said rising up from between her legs. Just moments before I had been teasing her hot pussy through the thin material of her snug pink panties. I knew she was enjoying it because a line of slick sex juice had soaked through. “What?” I said again.

“nothing…” she said “its just. I was thinking of my father and what he used to do to me.”

“I’m sorry,” I said “do you want to stop?”

“No” she replied “don’t think I’m weird or anything but…thinking about it now really gets me off. Is that weird?”

“Yes” I said with a laugh “that’s pretty fucking weird. I thought you hated what your father did to you?”

“I did. I do. I can’t explain it” she said with a sigh “but it was always so intense. The adrenaline rush made my body super sensitive. Being forced to have sex, being held down and being touched by someone you love so much, there are these dueling emotions. I realized afterward that I really got off on resisting him.”

“Did you cum?” I said “when you were with him?”

You’re gonna think I’m weird” she replied.

“Too late” I quipped with my head on her thigh.

“Yes…” she answered “not all the time…but sometimes. It was very intense because I fought it so hard. I didn’t want to give him the pleasure of making me cum. When I did it was pretty extreme. So now I sometimes imagine that he’s making me do it again…”

“I see.” I said still incredibly horny.

“So now you know” she said reaching down to the crotch of her panties. She ran a finger under the leg band and pulled it aside exposing her moist pussy. She ran her fingers over her nether lips and moaned as she copped a quick feel of herself “now get back to work!”

I eagerly moved my mouth back to her quivering cunt with the thought of distracting her from thoughts of her fathers incestuous desires. As the sexual intensity increased however so did her desire for me to ‘take her’ and it didn’t take long for me to catch on. She placed her hands on my head and would lightly push as if to make me stop. She squirmed up as if to get away.

“No Daddy, please stop” she cried as she pulled my arms up and motioned for me to hold her wrists tightly to the bed.

She made it clear what she wanted and I admit it was a thrilling bit of role play for me. She was quite a beautiful creature and I couldn’t blame her Dad for wanting a piece of her. She had shoulder length, natural, blonde hair, sea green eyes, a great figure and just the right sized breasts. She had a kind of sultry sluttiness about the way she moved. Not intentional but natural which made it all the more appealing. I stepped into the role she wanted me to play.

“You little cock tease." I said as I tore her panties from her body. "I've seen you wiggling your ass for those boys. You're going to get what's coming to you."

She closed her legs tightly as if to prevent my access to her pussy. I spread her knees open until she was fully exposed. I got my mouth down to her dripping cunt and began to lick and suck on her, ramming my tongue between her lips. She fought me all the way.

I continued to devour her pussy, the juices of her sex were splattered all over my face. "You like this don't you? You like me eating your pussy?”

“No Daddy don’t”

I ate her hot, little pussy with an intense passion that I’d never had before.

Julia responded to my touch with strained moans of pleasure. Her pubic hair was nicely trimmed, barely covering her swollen lips. The aroma of her sex was sweet, and her taste was every bit as delicious.

"Ohhh God don’t!” she said holding my head in place this time “Ohhh noooo!!!" her moans were becoming louder and her hips were beginning to thrust against my face.

I could tell she was close to cumming. I didn't dare let up. My tongue delved deeper and deeper into her cunt, causing her to buck violently against me. My lips found her clit and I began to suck on it ever so gently. This put her over the edge.

"OHH GOD NO!! Please stop DADDY!!! OH!! OH GOD I'M CUMMING!!! OHH AAAHH!!!"

Hearing this made me lick and suck on her even more passionately. "Cum for your Daddy. I love sliding my tongue over my little girl's pussy!"

Julia was still struggling, but I had her completely immobilized. I felt her orgasm engulf her body as she squeezed my head tightly between her legs. Her hips were bucking feverishly into my face, almost suffocating me against her. While her orgasm wound down I slid upward, kissing every inch of her body along the way. My cock was now raging and I could wait no longer to penetrate her.

I held both of her hands together with one of mine as my other hand slipped my shorts off. My cock was rock hard and in need of release. I brought my other hand back up to hold her. My firm 8" rod was soon pressed against the entrance to her hot pussy. I hovered over her face.

I kissed her on the lips “is this what you wanted?” I had to know before I went on.

She kissed me back passionately in answer, opening her mouth wide and swirling her tongue against mine. Then back in character, she squirmed, as I mounted her. She was so wet from my saliva and her climax, that my cock went in without any resistance. Her pussy was so hot and tight, it surrounded the head of my shaft and gripped it like a tight fist.

"Oh God Daddy please don’t!!" she moaned behind clenched eyes.

"Don't worry baby, you’re going to like this better than those boys you’ve been flirting with. This will be better than those dicks you’ve been sucking off in the back seat of the family sedan. All those boys want to get into your little cunt but your Daddy is going to get there first.” It was my turn to moan “Ohhh. You're so fucking tight! You’re going to get a man’s cock today" I slowly inched my shaft into her wet pussy. Finally, all eight inches of my cock was buried inside her.

I stayed still for a couple of moments to calm down from the intense feeling of taboo excitement. Gently I began to slide in and out of her, my shaft covered in her juices. I kept my pace nice and slow. At some point I felt her hips rise off the bed and begin to thrust back at me, indicating to me it's time to pick up the pace a little more. "Oh yes that's it baby!!! Start fucking me!! Ohh Yesss!! Fuck your Daddy!!!"

Her breathing became heavier and her kisses much stronger as her hips were now engaged in a full-fledged fuck fest against my body. I matched her thrusts with much deeper strokes, ramming my cock in and out of her hot cunt at a rapid pace. I could feel my own orgasm quickly approaching. Julia, too, was getting close to the edge again. We were now fucking so hard that the bed was rocking violently into the wall. Without having to worry about being heard, we both yelled out as our orgasms exploded.

"OH MY GOD DADDY!! YES FUCK ME!! FUCK ME HARD DADDY!!! OHHHH GODDD YESSSS!!! I'M CUMMING DADDY!! OHHH YESSSS!!!!"

"Yess” Jewels “Yesss!!! Cum for Daddy!!! Ohh God Baby you're so fucking HOT!!!!!! I'm cumming baby!!! Can you feel it!!! Oh yessss!! Take it Baby!!! Take it All!!!!!!"

I filled her hungry cunt with my seed, ramming as deep inside of her as I could. Our sweaty bodies continued rocking in unison, as we came down from our orgasms.

"I had no idea I was dating such a kinky girl" I said. We stayed in each other's arms giggling as the rush wore off.

Spartacus
Spartacus
43 Followers