Jewels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,846 Followers

"I really don't mind. Anybody else and I'd be ticked, but you're not anybody else. You're special." She giggled at my embarrassment and watched as I slowly stood up. So now the stakes were obviously getting higher!

"If it makes any difference, I like it," she said.

She dealt the cards and we started playing the next hand. Standing the way I was wasn't very helpful. I had a perfect angle to see down her top and see a good bit of her cleavage, especially when she leaned over the table to play a card on my side. My cards weren't much better that time, but I did manage to draw a couple, and then I was able to pick up a long string from the discards that gave me plenty to match up with and I was able to beat her handily. "Well, missy," I said as I sat down, "If that is the direction you are wanting to go, why don't you tie off the bottom of your top like I was holding it this morning? That ought to make it interesting!"

She gasped. "You wouldn't? I just smiled and nodded. "It's a good thing I've got another glass of wine. Maybe you should help me tie off the shirt? I can't get at the back to do it."

I gladly stood and walked around the table toward her. I noticed she was looking at the tent my cock was making in my shorts as I went around. There was a bit of a wet spot starting to show. There wasn't much material for me to work with to tie off her top, so I pulled it taut and bunched the loose material together and tied a string around it. Jewels started to cross her arms over her breasts to hide them, but I told her she had to let them show, like I had to. She was blushing bright red, but at the same time she looked like the game was exciting her. Needless to say, pulling her top tighter made her nipples stand out through the cloth. I had difficulty concentrating on my cards the next hand, and she beat me rather easily. Now I knew I was in for it.

"Hmm, whatever shall I do, whatever shall I do?" she said with a devilish gleam in her eyes. She looked at me and then tossed off the last swallow of her wine. She looked a little nervous and then obviously made up her mind. Uh OH! "I'm going to steal a play out of your playbook. How big is your cock?"

"I really don't know. I'm about average."

"I guess we'll have to measure!" Her smile was wide and her eyes were dancing. What was I going to do? Should I use my freebie and get out of it? At the same time, I found the idea of Jewels measuring my cock to be a real turn-on. What was this going to do with our relationship? We obviously could never go back to what it was, but then we couldn't now either.

"Are you sure you want to go this direction?" She smiled and nodded. "OK," I said, and I handed her the tape measure.

"Stand up and come around here"

I stood nervously. My heart was racing and my forehead was sweating. Maybe she would think I was small, although she kept eyeing my bulge and smiling. I walked hesitantly around the table. Jewels looked expectantly at the outline of my cock in my shorts and said, "Unzip them and pull it out."

"WHAT?"

"I can't very well measure it when it is all bound up like that." She licked her lips and giggled.

"I didn't have you undress to measure you!"

"That's different. I'm not folded over." She laughed again and said, "It's not much different than when we used to play Dr. when we were little, or when we swam naked in the wading pool."

"It is too different! We were little and didn't know the difference. I know I got my tail paddled when Mom caught us playing Dr.!"

She giggled again, "Yeah, me too, but I thought it was fun then. Why can't it be fun now too?"

I hesitated some more. What was I so nervous about? This wasn't a little boy and a little girl. This was Jewels, not just ANY girl! I didn't want to mess up our friendship and closeness.

"You're Chicken. I dare you!"

Now I couldn't back down! We hadn't dared one another in a long, long time, but a dare just HAD to be done. Slowly I reached for the tab on my zipper and slowly I pulled it down. Jewels was leaning forward in her chair, her eyes glued on my hand as it pulled the zipper slowly down. I reached in to pull out my cock, but it was so hard I couldn't get it out of the fly. I pulled my hand back out and reached for the button.

"Oh, my!" she gasped. "It must be big!"

That made me feel better at least. She thought I was big. I decided to make a little production out of it. Slowly, I unbuttoned the button, but held the waistband together. Her mouth was slightly agape as she watched me slowly open up my shorts and reach in to pull out my cock. I was so hard I hurt! I slowly pulled it out, but kept my hand over most of it so she couldn't see. I moved my hand out of the way and let her see it. I had been looking at her boobs limned against her shirt after all. Jewels looked up from my cock to look me in the eye. "I've never seen one before. Are they all this big?" I knew I wasn't all that big. After all, I did look at porn, I just didn't let it intimidate me or make me feel inferior. "No, some are bigger."

"Wow! How does that fit in a girl?" Jewels reddened and covered her face. "I didn't mean to say that!" I smiled; relieved she didn't think I was undersized.

"Let me have the tape back and I'll measure it."

"I want to measure!"

"Hey, wait a minute. I didn't touch you when I measured you, and you can't measure me without touching it."

"You did too! You tickled my belly."

"That's different. I didn't touch the important parts."

"Doesn't matter. You measured me, I get to measure you. Now how do you measure it? From the top, or from the bottom? It looks like it is longer on the bottom side." She had been looking carefully, bending and stretching to get a good look from all angles. "I know what, I'll just measure both ways!"

I had never shown my cock to a girl before, and now one was not only looking at it, but was getting ready to TOUCH it! Even more than just that, it was JEWELS. I thought I would burst as she tentatively reached out with her hand holding the end of that tape. She was looking up at me expectantly as she did so. She seemed to hesitate a little also, then smiled her wide cheeky smile that she always used when she won something, and TOUCHED it! I touch myself all the time, but I don't TOUCH myself! Jewels did! A stun gun couldn't have shocked me more. My whole cock pulsed and jumped, and I thought I was going to cum right then and there. Jewels just giggled and said. "He seems to like it!" Like it? Did Michelangelo paint a picture on a ceiling? She held the end of the tape at the base of my cock against my pelvis and kind of brushed the hairs with her fingers. "Hey, that isn't measuring, that's a whole lot more!" She laughed at me, with a throaty laugh and said, "I know! It's fun!" but then she took her other hand and stretched out the tape measure on my cock. Now there is stretching a tape measure, and then there is stretching a tape measure. She did the latter. You ask, "What's the difference?" Glad you asked! One can just stretch a measure from one point to another, or as she did one can carefully spread the tape along the item to be measured millimeter by millimeter rubbing it to be certain there are no wrinkles or folds or any discrepancies along the way. I thought I would burst! Pre-cum was dripping from the end like a slow dripping faucet, stretching and dangling before breaking loose to land in a small puddle on the floor. Jewels watched all of this as she tickled my hairs with her left hand while holding her three lower fingers under my cock stretched the tape slowly between her thumb and forefinger across the top. When she got to the head she slipped her finger over and back on the ridge of the helmet a few times and tickled the underside right on those very, VERY, sensitive nerve endings, giggling as it continued to pulse and jump. Finally she stretched the tape all the way to the tip, getting it rather sticky in the process and said, "Six and three/quarters inches." I'm sure it must have grown at least an inch with all of her teasing. I was almost in pain from the erection, but yet it was exhilarating. Jewels then took her thumb and rubbed the pre-cum around and around the head. When she put her palm over the end and cupped it and rotated her hand with her fingers rubbing the frenulum I totally lost it. My cock pulsed and then shot out a blast of semen, startling both of us. She jerked her hand back, and the next shot was at eye level since she was sitting in front of me, and splattered her face and into her hair, the next blast hit her chin and neck and dripped onto her crop top between her breasts, then a couple of littler ones spurted out and dribbled onto the floor.

Jewels started laughing, shaking her hand with my spunk dripping from it. "Wow! I wasn't expecting that! That was cool!"

I wasn't expecting it either, and had to grab for the table due to sagging knees that felt like jelly. I had never felt so, . . . so wonderful. That doesn't begin to describe it, but I don't know what else to call it. Nothing like when I jack off! That would be like a firecracker compared to a large roman candle! My cock had partially deflated, although it was far from soft. Jewels looked at it and said, "No fair! I didn't get to finish measuring it!"

"I think you got its measure, all right!" I joked. "I never felt anything like that before!"

Jewels nodded her head, "I know. I didn't expect that at all, nor did I expect to be doing all of this tonight." She leaned over and picked up the head of my now dwindling cock, bent down and kissed it gently. Talk about electric shocks! It rapidly started standing back up! Jewels giggled, and said, "I've always wanted to do that."

"You have? You are welcome to do that anytime!"

She giggled again. "I always wanted to play around with you, but I didn't think you would be interested in me." Tears started welling up in her eyes again. I bent over and lifted her by the hands to stand in front of me and put my arms around her in a big hug, totally mindless of my cum still on her face and chin and top, and gave her a big kiss full on the lips. I didn't think about it, I just reacted. The one I loved was hurting inside and I had to do something about it. Did I just think "Love"? Yes, I did love her. I had just never thought of it in those terms. I put my lips next to her ear and whispered "I don't want to ever hear you talking badly about yourself again. You are a beautiful girl. No, you are a beautiful woman, and I love you."

Jewels put her face down into my shoulder, rubbing my cum all over my shirt, but I didn't care. She started crying softly. "Hey, wait a minute! What's wrong?"

"Nothing, silly. I'm happy! I love you, too. I've always loved you. I didn't know you loved me, and I didn't feel worthy of you." She raised her head and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand until I pulled away and slipped my tee shirt over my head and used it to wipe away the tears and cum. I gently blotted it and wiped away little remnants. Jewels started laughing at me. "You're almost naked. Your shorts are around your feet!"

"I think we should even that up a bit," I said and grasped the bottom of her crop top. I looked into her eyes as I started lifting it slowly to be certain it was OK. Jewels smiled and lifted her arms ballerina style so I could pull it over her head. Let me tell you, those fake and photoshopped boobs in porn have nothing on Jewels'! I was in awe and buried my face between them while caressing each of them in my hands, thumbing her nipples. I kissed both nipples, and said, "I've always wanted to do that, too!" I slid my hands slowly down her sides, reveling in the soft smoothness of her curves down to her hips. My fingers slipped into the waistband on either side of her boyshorts and again I looked into her eyes for permission before sliding them from her hips and down those long, glorious legs to reveal her pussy nestled between her legs like the Hope Diamond is nestled in its bed of velvet in the Tower of London. I pulled her to me in an embrace, feeling her breasts nestling against my chest, as my cock nestled in the soft, curly hairs around her pussy.

I'll not let you in on all that went on that night, but I will tell you neither of us are virgins any longer, and one day soon I hope she will consent to be my wife. Life is funny. Who would have thought the most beautiful girl in the school would be intimidated by an enhanced picture and not recognize her own beauty, and then that she would end up with me of all people! I'm not complaining, mind you! I'm not complaining at all! In fact, I'm usually walking around with a stupid grin on my face, and a beautiful (and no longer afraid to show it) woman on my arm.

Callicious
Callicious
1,846 Followers