Jewels Finds Love Ch. 1

Story Info
Jewels gets punished for breaking the rules.
1.9k words
3.75
88.7k
20
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 04/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers

Oh, boy I knew I was in trouble big time. Even at 18, and still living at home. I had rules to follow, and I broke one and had gotten caught by Mom. Sure enough when I got home Mom told me that I was grounded. And that she would have to cancel her trip to her mothers. I knew that if that happen she would be in a nasty mood all week. I thought an idea on how to get out of this, but wasn't sure how to do it. I decided to hint at Dad. When I was sure Mom wasn't in hearing distance.

"Dad, you know if you stay home with me Mom could still go." I said. And other time I told him that Mom could go, if he told her he'd stay home, Because her parents didn't like him to well. Everyday I would hint reasons why Mom could go if Dad stay home to make sure I stayed grounded. After a week I still wasn't sure if Dad had said anything to Mom. I got home from work today and Dad asked me come in the Den after I changed. Walking into the Den I saw that Dad was at his desk.

"Dad, what did you need me for." I asked.

"It's been decided that your Mom will go by her self to see her parents, and I will stay here, Your not to leave this house for anything unless I'm with you. No phone calls will you make or get. Do you understand?" her Dad was asking.

"Yes I understand." I answered.

"Now go get dress in that little Black number you tried wearing on that date you had last week." Dad told me. I didn't understand why, but I did it quickly.

"When we get there you will not talk at all, no questions, or comments." he said. Dad drove to the seedily part of town and park in front of a store. Daddy open his door and walk around and help me out. "Remember what I told you!" he said. As we got closer I saw the store sold sex stuff. We went into the store, there was a huge black man at the counter.

"Hey Sam you've got my order ready." she heard her Dad say. "Come on back here." the black man said. We followed him to back room. There was a bed in the corner. I watch as the black man walk over there unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis. He sat down on the bed and I was told to go stand by the bed.

"Take off your dress and show Sam your body." Dad told me. When I hesitated. "NOW, JEWELS!!!!" Dad yelled. I pull off my dress quickly. Standing there while Sam look over me I was afraid.

"Well Sam?" Dad asked.

"I take her mouth." Sam said.

"Suck his cock Jewels." Dad said, a little hoarse.

I got down on my knees and suck his cock, "mmmmmmm, taste good." I thought. I love sucking cocks, I've had my share of all sizes of cocks. I sucked him as quickly as I could, I wanted to get out here and back home. When he climax, I swallowed all of his black cum.

"Get dress," Dad said. The phone was ringing when we got back to the house. It was Mom, letting know that she had made it there. Dad handed the phone to me and said Mom wanted to talk to me. I knew not to say anything to Mom about the store.

"Hello Mom, yes I'm being good, yes I'm doing everything Dad tells me to do. Who gave you that idea? Well maybe he wants you to do him!" I said as I saw Dad walk into the kitchen.

"Okay I'll see you in a week Dear, Bye." said Dad and hung up the phone. " Jewels pull the down the blinds and close the curtains, then lock all doors in the house and grab the drinks on the counter on your way back here." Dad said. I came back to find Dad had taken off his clothes and put them on the back of the chair. " Put this tape in and come sit down here." he told me. I push the tape in and sat next to him. I look over at Dad and saw that he had a pillow covering his lap.

" Stand up here and take off the dress." Dad said. Sitting next to him I saw that the pillow had been taken and he had one leg resting on the table. The show was starting, and I turn to watch it. I watch this man took this girl by the hair and made her kneel in front of him and suck his cock, while she was sucking he tired color scarfs around her wrists. I watch as the man push her off his cock telling her he wasn't ready to cum yet. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Dad was stroking his cock. "OH, MY, GOD, HE'S ENORMOUS." I thought to my self. I have never seen a mans cock that huge before. " How the hell did mom fit him in?" thinking to myself. I heard the girl on the TV scream, I saw that the man was pushing his cock up the girls ass. He was slamming his cock hard in her. "MMMMMM" I heard my Dad moan, looking at him I saw that his cock had gotten even bigger, and it look very,very hard.

"JEWELS........GET......IN......FRONT....... .....IN.....FRONT.....OF....ME" he said breathlessly. I move there fast. Up close his cock was of a monstrous size. Looking into Dad's eyes, I watch his face when he climax I saw it in his face. " Closer." he ordered me.

"YES, GOD YES, GET READY JEWELS I'M GOING TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR TITTIES. HERE IT COMES BABY, AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Dad's cum rush out and landed on my titties and face. I sat there waiting. I saw him reach into the box,pulling out something very colorful. " Give me your arms." he said. He tired each wrist with a silk scarf. " Stand up and give me your foot one at a time." he said. He tired the others at my ankles.

Then I watch pull something else out and handed it to me. " Go put this on, leave the scarfs on." he told me. Standing in front of the mirror, looking at me was a sexy lady wearing a sheer black teddy. I went back and stood in front of him. "Mmmmmm you look great in it, I knew you would." Dad said with a gleam in his eye. The door bell rang and he told me to open it. I look through the peep hole and saw that it was Dad's brother. I opened the door told him to come in. Closing and locking it back. " Dad, Uncle Joe is here." I said, bring him into the living room.

"Have a seat Joe, I'm glad you could come over. What do you think of my Baby now? You think she a one hot, sexy looking lady? "I've always thought so, but how is she in the sack?" Uncle Joe asked. " She DANM good at sucking cock I'm told, but I waited for you to get here." Dad told Joe. " Great lets fuck her." Joe said. Dad took me up to his bed room and he had me lay on the bed. Joe and Dad tired each of my hands and legs to the four bed posts. Dad got on top of me,above my tits, holding his cock in his hand.

He told me to lick his cock head. I lick and kiss his cock head, till he told me to suck him off. I felt Uncle Joe fucking a finger in and out of my pussy. Dad was fucking my face, pushing his cock deeper down my throat. I felt his cock throbbing, and I knew he was going to explode. I swallow his cum, and licked him clean. When he pulled out of my mouth, I saw that he was getting hard.

Dad got off me and told Joe to let me suck his cock. I wasn't sure if I could my throat hurt a little cause Dad was so big. Uncle Joe sat on my tummy and slide his enormous cock between my titties, he squeezed them together. When his cock head came into view I open my mouth and suck on the head of his cock. I didn't know what Dad was doing until I felt his cock push in my pussy hard. All I could do was moan,because Uncle Joe's cock was in my mouth. "OOOOHHHHHHH, DO THAT AGAIN." Uncle Joe said harshly.

I ready didn't have a choice, Dad was pushing in hard and fast, and pulling out slowly. Uncle Joe had his cock buried deep in my throat. "I'm going to cum." Uncle Joe cried out. Dad was still going when Uncle Joe pull out and laid down. Dad was slamming his cock hard now.

"OH, BABY YOUR SO FUCKING TIGHT. THAT'S BABY MILK MY COCK, YES GET READY BABY HERE IT........I'M CUMMING!!!!!!" Dad screamed. I just laid there not wanting to move I wanted more cock, Hell I wanted one in my ass and pussy at the same time.

The phone rings again. Dad gets it. "Hello, yes she is." he said and handed me the phone. his hand covering the phone. "We'll be down stairs when your done talking to your mother, hurry." he said kissed my lips and left with Uncle Joe. "Hey Mom, Whats up?" I asked. " Well dear you were right your grandpa does want to fuck me. He told me most father, daughters want to fuck each other. And well that got me thinking that you might feel the same way about your Dad. Do you?" Mom said asking a question. " Do you Mom?" I asked her. "YES, GOD YES." Mom said breathlessly. "Do it then, Dad doesn't have to know, beside you're not cheating on him, grandpa he's family."

I told Mom. "Your right Baby, I'm going to do it, why don't you get your Daddy to fuck you, we wont tell him what we've talked about. It will be our special secret." Mon said. " I'll try Mom. Hey maybe we can get grandpa to move in with us and he can sleep with you and Dad can sleep with me." I said jokingly.

"Maybe" Mon said and hung up.

"About time you came down." Dad said angrily.

"What did your mother want?" He asked questioningly.

"I didn't tell Mom anything, she wanted to know if I like my punishment. I told her that I would follow the rules better." I told him.

"Come here and have a seat on my cock Jewels." Dad said. I push my pussy down on his cock, when I took to long Dad grab my hips and pull me down hard. All the air left my lungs and I fell forward on Dad's chest. " Oh, Hold her still, I want to fuck her ass." Uncle Joe said. I felt him push his cock head in and stop to catch his breath.

"DAMN, SHE TIGHT." Uncle Joe said. I heard Dad tell him to push hard and don't stop pushing. He did and it hurt a little, but he would more and suddenly he was deep inside my ass. Now I could feel both cocks in me and when they started fucking me I went wild. I was twisting, grinning, and squeezing like crazy. " I'M CUMMING." all three of us screamed.

honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers