Jewels Finds Love Ch. 5

Story Info
Mom tells Dad her secret.
589 words
3.57
55.2k
10
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 04/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers

I planned a great homecoming, but he didn't make it in. I went to sleep and Daddy woke me when he got in.

"Sorry Baby I missed the plane and had to get another one." he said in between kisses. I felt the bulge in his pants and I squeeze it.

"Easy baby I'm so hot for you I'll exploded before I can get it in you." he said. I stood up on the bed and ask him if he like the outfit. I went up to him and saw that he was unzipping his pants.

"I love it when your ready for my cock, sweet thing." Dad said. I got down on my hands, and knees, wiggling my ass at him.

"Come and get it Big Boy." I said.

"Oh. Baby, I'll get it alright, just as soon as I rub this stuff on my cock. You'll like it baby. Every move I make inside you, it will get hotter, and hotter." Dad said as he plunge his cock in real hard. Daddy kept plunging in over, and over again. He was right my pussy was on fire, and I needed his cum to put it out.

"OH BABY, HERE COMES MY CUM. JUST FOR YOU!!" Dad screamed. After we caught our breath back. I told Dad everything that happen while was gone.

"Well baby, we have the rest of the night. What will we do?" he said with a wicked grin.

We can try the pool then. I said to Dad. He said lets do it. We walk out naked. The water felt great. The stuff Dad use on me was still there on us.

"Put your hands on the pool side." he said.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I'm going to fuck your ass baby." he whisper in my ear. I felt him press against me and push his cock up my ass. He fucked my ass hard and fast, didn't stop till he exploded in my ass.

"Jewels Honey I still to be inside you, I'm still hard." Dad said. I open my legs, and wrapped them around him, grab his cock, and put it in me.

"FUCK ME DADDY, FUCK ME GOOD DADDY, THEN TAKE ME TO BED, AND STAY WITH ME, AND FUCK ME IN THE MORNING." Jewels told him.

Jewels watch him leave for work.

"I'm going to miss while your at work." I told him. I went about cleaning and getting things ready for when he came home after work. At lunch time Jewels went out to the pool to sun bathe. I love the warm feeling on my skin.

"I see my baby girl is all nice and warm." Dad said.

"Oh Daddy I'm so glad your home." I said happily as I jump in his arms. Daddy caught me and hug and in between kisses.

"OH BABY... I... COULDN'T... GO... ANY LONGER... I WANT YOU... I WANT... MY... COCK... INSIDE... YOUUU. AAAAGGGHHH, YES BABY RUB DADDY'S COCK, MAKE HIM BIG, AND HARD." he unzips his pants and takes his cock out.

"OOOOO, BABY, I'M GOING TO PUT MY COCK UP YOUR PUSSY RIGHT NOW, FEEL ME GOING IN BABY, I'M SO HARD, AND HOT FOR YOU BABY, OOOOOHHHH BABBBYYYYY HERE I CUMMMMM!!!" he screams. Jewels laid there till her Dad got his breath back.

"Oh Jewels, I can't get enough of you, I want to buried my cock in your body, and keep it there." he said.

"I want the same thing too Daddy!" Jewels said.

honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers