Jewels in a Sultan's Hareem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thus it was Yahminah and Jaffa were introduced to the hose in their bath with the special head of many holes, something they would use over and over again whether together or separately. Although, there were few times they weren't together, day or night.

Now, within the two weeks Jaffa and Yahminah had been in the hareem, both had their monthly bleeding according the monthly cycle of the moon. This was one of the reasons Adara had postponed their official initiation rite into the house of the hareem, something the two had been wondering about and discussing since Adara had told them they would be formally presented to the entire hareem.

Quite unexpectedly one day Adara came into Yahminah's and Jaffa's room to have a talk. The two were lying on their bed, their upper bodies propped up on many pillows of white and gold, talking and laughing.

When Adara came into their room, they became quiet and turned from one another to look at Adara to find out why she came to them.

"Hello, my sweets. And how are you today? Feeling good I hope," Adara said soothingly.

Both Yahminah and Jaffa told Adara they were doing quite well.

"And are you becoming more familiar with our language and customs?" she added.

"Yes, a little better," answered Jaffa.

"But there's so much to learn," Yahminah added.

"Not to worry. You have plenty of time. Plenty," Adara assured them.

"Is there something you want of us, Adara?" asked Yahminah.

Adara looked intently at both girls and said, "No, not really. I came to share something with you. Do you remember I told you one day there would be a rite of celebration when you would lose your virginity?"

Both girls shook their heads. "Yes, we remember, and we've often talked about it and when it might be," said Jaffa.

"And how it might be," added Yahminah.

"Well, you won't have long to wait. The day is almost upon us," said Adara. "I was waiting until the days of your bleeding were over before we had the defloration ceremony."

Yahminah and Jaffa looked at Adara with some fear on their faces.

"Does it hurt, Adara?" they asked.

"Before I answer, let me ask you. Do you know what still makes you two virgins even though you are eighteen years old?" Adara asked.

"Well, no. Not really," Jaffa answered while Yahminah shook her head "no."

"Well, at the back of your vulva is a very thin mucous membrane that leads to or blocks the way to your vagina. For most girls their hymens remain intact, but not always, and thus they are called virgins, meaning they have never had intercourse or been penetrated. So long as the hymen remains intact, a woman remains a virgin no matter what her age, or a woman who has never been penetrated by sexual intercourse is a virgin," said Adara.

Adara continued, "During the rite of giving the gift of your virginity to the GoddessArtemis, your vulva will be penetrated by one of the handmaiden's finger until it is broken and there is a small flow of blood. Even so, so long as you are never penetrated during sexual intercourse, you will remain virgins."

Yahminah and Jaffa stared at one another, looking as if what they just heard wasn't good.

Adara saw their look of alarm and tried to quiet their fears.

"Now, it isn't as bad as it sounds, my dears," she said. "I'll be there with you."

Jaffa and Yahminah looked somewhat relieved, having it explained by Adara and reassured their deflowering would by relatively painless.

"But, again, I must tell you, there most likely will be a little bleeding from your vagina when the mucous membrane is torn by one of two of our chosen handmaidens," Adara told them.

"As your blood flows, the handmaidens will collect it into clear, glass, goblets to keep until it is poured onto the feet of the GoddessArtemis, Goddess of Virginity, in her special temple in the main room of the hareem. This is your initiation rite into the Sisterhood of the Hareem."

"However, even though many of the wives and concubines in the Sultan's hareem are called to him for sexual favors, it will not be so for you since it was I who bought you inAthensfor myself."

A look of happiness and relief came across Yahminah's and Jaffa's faces, and they breathed sighs of relief. Yahminah and Jaffa couldn't imagine having a man penetrate her vagina with a penis. The picture of it just horrified them. Far better to satisfy their sexual urges with one another, or Adara, or even some sisters of the hareem, including Johara, the Sultana.

"Therefore, you see, girls, we shall ask each of you for your permission...We do not take it...to offer up your virginity to the GoddessArtemis, and in so doing, if you agree, you will be givingArtemisand us the 'gift of your virginity.'" Adara added. "You will be the givers of this gift, and we shall be the receivers of this most precious gift a woman can give only once in her lifetime since once given a woman is no longer a virgin. In our female society ones hymen is torn by fingers and not by a male's penis, yet even though a woman's hymen has been torn, she remains a virgin until being penetrated by a penis in sexual intercourse if she so chooses."

"We also waited for the time ofEid-Al-Adhha, The Feast of Sacrifice, remembering Abraham's attempt to sacrifice his son Ishmael according toMuslimbeliefs, during the days ofZul-Hijjah. So, you see, my lovelies, it will be a day when each of you will sacrifice your virginity and, therefore, a day for rejoicing and the giving of thanks."

Adara grasped her hands together, and her face lit up as she looked into the eyes of Yahminah and Jaffa, the two whom she had come to love beyond the physical but by the emotional and spiritual sides of them as well.

"So, on the 10th of the month ofZul-Hijjah, we shall celebrate the rite of your initiation with the offering of your virginity to the GoddessArtemisthat will make you sisters in the hareem," said Adara with warmth to her voice that both Yahminah and Jaffa felt.

Forgetting the part about the bleeding when deflowered, Jaffa and Yahminah were becoming excited about the ceremony and inundated Adara with questions. Adara, for her part, fell in with their youthful enthusiasm and became one with them.

"And what shall we wear at this rite, Adara?" Jaffa asked.

"Both of you will be dressed in the traditional white outfit of the hareem with a gold sash around your waists. Your heads will at first be veiled, but the veils will be taken off once you are introduced to all who are present so they may see you," Adara told them. "Remember, according toIslamictradition, it is not permissible for women to show themselves outside their homes, but within their homes it is quite acceptable. Besides, the only ones to see you will be women."

Thus, the days passed slowly for Jaffa and Yahminah as it does for all young, but soon the day of their initiation came, and it was time for them to get into their special clothes that would identify them to all the women of the hareem as those offerings the gift of their virginity that night.

Two quite voluptuous handmaids came into their room to help, and in a short time they were ready, having performed the ceremonial washing after their menstruation earlier that week. When they walked out of their room into the long corridor that led to the great room, twelve young women met them, and Yahminah and Jaffa were placed between the two handmaidens at the end. Each young woman held a burning candle because of ritual and of evening prayer,Salatu-l-lsha, being over, and the western glow of the sun had disappeared, leaving many places in the palace in shadows.

When they entered the very large, hareem room, it, however, was bright with candlelight everywhere, although the light was diffused by the brilliant, fading amber light of the sun aglow on the eastern wall where stood a life size statue ofArtemis, Goddess of Virginity. The girls had not seen her before because, except on special occasions such as this, the marble statue was hidden behind an elaborate three-piece screen covered in gold with scenes of naked women lounging around the pool.

Jaffa and Yahminah were led towards the figure ofArtemis, each couple of young women going left or right until they stood in line with one another, shedding even more light on the figure ofArtemisand the three steps that went to the higher level on whichArtemisstood. In front of her were two special lounges whose backs were tilted so that one was able to look down at her lap, and there were two short extensions at the bottom where feet would go.

A hush went through the room, and Adara walked out from behind the statue, stood still momentarily, and then said, "Sister Johara, the Sultana, and Sisters of the Hareem, this is a day for celebration because we are going to have two beautiful, young women give the gift of their virginity to our goddess so they may become one of us in all ways."

An appreciative reception went throughout the room as they anxiously waited to see the rite executed on Yahminah and Jaffa by Adara with the assistance of the two handmaidens.

Adara held up both her arms, palms of her hands facing outward towards the crowd, asking for complete silence. When she had it, Adara began the initiation ceremony.

"My sisters of the Hareem of Sultan Abdul – Kareen, this evening we welcome into our midst Yahminah and Jaffa whom you see before you. It is they, as you know, who will offer the gift of their virginities toArtemis, Goddess of Virginity."

Turning to Jaffa and Yahminah, Adara asked, "Do you Yahminah, and do you Jaffa, willingly offer your virginity this night in honor of our goddess and become full sisters of this hareem?"

Each speaking in turn, affirmed the giving of the gift of her virginity to the GoddessArtemis.

"So be it, " said Adara. "I want you two to come forward and join me on the dais where the two handmaidens will help you into the special lounges made for this blessed ceremony."

The handmaidens led Yahminah and Jaffa up to the dais and helped them to disrobe and get them into the special lounges that raised their hips and spread their legs fairly wide. Now for those who were standing close by, they saw both young, virgin pussies, slightly open at the entrances to their vulvas because they had their legs spread so far apart.

Once they were in place, Adara came forward with two etched, glass goblets in her hands. When she stood before Jaffa and Yahminah, she handed each of the maidens one of the goblets and instructed them to kneel between Jaffa's and Yahminah's outstretched legs.

She spoke to the handmaidens. "Now that you both are in your proper place, I want you to lean forward and kiss the vulvas of Jaffa and Yahminah, drawing your wet tongues up and in between their vulvas so they become stimulated and their labia engorge with blood. Once you have accomplished this, separate each of their pussy lips until you have exposed the back of their vulvas where their hymens are."

The two handmaidens did exactly as instructed by Adara. They bent their heads forward and kissed Jaffa's and Yahminah's vulvas, and with their fingertips they opened the labia until Adara saw the yawning vulvas of her lovelies.

"Now, girls, I want you to insert your index fingers gently into Jaffa's and Yahminah's vulvas until you reach the back of them and then, pressing gently with the tips of your fingers, make circles with your fingers around their hymens."

Adara watched as the handmaidens did as directed.

"Good. Now continue pressing your fingers around the thin outer edge of the mucous membrane, and do this until Jaffa's and Yahminah's hymens break and their virginity blood begins to flow," Adara instructed.

It didn't take long for the mucous membranes to tear and start blood flowing from Yahminah's and Jaffa's vulvas, and the handmaidens felt the warm blood run over their fingers and onto the backs of their hands.

Knowing what Adara was going to do, they drew out their blood-coated fingers, and with their fingers started the flow of light-colored blood. Quickly they lifted the goblets from the floor that Adara had given them to catch the blood and placed them between the girls' legs right below their vulvas. They kept the goblets in place until Yahminah and Jaffa stopped bleeding.

Each handmaiden turned to Adara and handed her the goblet with the girls' virginal blood in them.

The handmaidens for their part put their virginal, blood-coated fingers into their mouths and sucked them clean since none was to be wasted other than by natural ways.

Adara turned to the statue of the GoddessArtemisand bowed, offering a special prayer of thanksgiving.

"Oh.Artemis, Goddess of Fertility, we offer this night the virginal blood of Jaffa and Yahminah, seeking your blessings on them and upon this entire hareem. We continue to offer ourselves to your service. Be and Blessed Be."

After the prayer, Adara poured Jaffa's and Yahminah's virginal blood onto the feet of the marble statue of the GoddessArtemisthat ran down over her feet and was collected into a channel around the feet and then collected into another glass goblet until it was taken care of after the ceremony. She then walked to Yahminah and Jaffa who now were standing, having been assisted by the two handmaidens. Adara hugged each affectionately and kissed each softly.

With her hands around their waists, Adara said, "We of the Hareem of Abdul-Kareen welcome you, Jaffa and Yahminah, into our sisterhood."

Shrill, trilling cries of affirmation arose from all the wives and concubines that echoed throughout the entire palace of the hareem quarters.

"Now that you are of our sisterhood, you must follow all our dictates, the first being to have your hair shorten even more than it had been when you had arrived, and all hair will be removed from your body. We do this for bodily cleanness, and it makes one look younger when she has no pubic hair," said Adara.

Adara motioned to the two handmaidens who had assisted the girls in their preparation for the ceremony, who had walked beside them from their room to the great room, and who had helped Jaffa and Yahminah onto the dais.

When they came before Adara, she said to the girls, "These are Yasmeen and Cybele. They are the ones who are going to remove your body hair so you'll fit into the sisterhood and give you your ritual cleansing and purification afterwards."

Yahminah and Jaffa shook their heads and smiled appreciatively at Yasmeen and Cybele.

The handmaidens escorted Jaffa and Yahminah back to their rooms. Once inside, Yasmeen walked over to Yahminah because she was fascinated with the beauty of her velvet-looking black skin as well as the beauty of her face and led her into the bathroom of their apartment. Cybele did the same with Jaffa. Upon entering the bathroom Yasmeen turned the water on in the tub, and as it was filling both Jaffa and Yaminah were stripped naked.

Yasmeen and Cybele also stripped naked since they, too, would be in the bath with Jaffa and Yahminah. The two girls couldn't help noticing how voluptuous were both Yasmeen and Cybele. Being a little older, their bodies were more mature and well proportioned, their hips and breasts being of the same size. Their hips were full and round, and their breasts were large and had very large areolas and nipples.

Both Yasmeen and Cybele noticed how Yaminah and Jaffa were looking at them, and this pleased them because to them it meant the two might be amenable to what they had planned for them after their baths and formal preparation.

The bathing was quite fast which included the washing of their hair and bodies. Once out of their bath, Yasmeen and Cybele dried Jaffa and Yaminah and then dried themselves.

"All right, Yahminah and Jaffa, we shall first cut your hair to a reasonable length."

Yasmeen had seated Yahminah on a chair and stood behind her and with great care and experience first undid her forelocks and remaining ones, removing all the colorful beads, and then with a sharp knife cut her hair, letting it form around her head in a beautiful African style.

Cybele easily shortened Jaffa's hair so that it looked almost like a cap on her head, short on her forehead, cut around her ears, and cut straight across the back with neck shaved clean. Nevertheless, it was very becoming with her youthful face.

Cutting hair, of course, was the easy part. The next thing Yasmeen and Cybele did was to remove all body hair except for their eyebrows.

They used very sharp obsidian knives especially made for this, and like a straight razor, they scrapped any pubic hair until the skin was free of any stubble and was velvet to the touch. A honey lotion was also used to remove hair, hair removal having become an art inTurkey.

Once the hair removal was completed, the body was cleaned again, and then it was covered with aromatic oils in an ancient tradition called theRed Flower Hammamthat means "spreader of warmth."

The handmaidens skillfully soothed Yahminah's and Jaffa's bodies with essential oils; plants, nuts, and fruit extracts; mint tea silt purifier; lemon coffee blossom; jasmine rose; orange quince; cardamom amber oil; and tangerine fig butter cream, all to bring the whole body to euphoric sedation.

The handmaidens used their hands skillfully as they massaged the girls with the oils, and being nude themselves they often deliberately rubbed their breasts against them. The combined scents of the oils were indeed intoxicating to Yahminah and Jaffa, and the hands seemingly moved independently all over their bodies.

They especially became aware of the hands when Yasmeen and Cybele massaged their breasts, cupping them in their hands and sliding their well-oiled fingers all over their areolas and hard, erect nipples.

The hands with splayed fingers moved down their chests to their abdomens and flared out towards their hips. Without stopping, their hands reached around to their asses and moved over their globes, and they slid their fingers between the creases of their asses until they touched their anuses.

By now Jaffa and Yahminah were quite sexually aroused and each spread her legs to allow the roaming hands more access to their private parts.

The two handmaidens had been waiting for this to happen, to have Yahminah and Jaffa so aroused they needed and wanted more erotic attention than they had been receiving.

Moving their hands slowly then, they slid their hands forward and around to their upper thighs until their fingers touched the creases where thigh and genitals meet.

They gazed at these two beautiful, young pussies that looked so innocent and velvety smooth, and they hungered for them. They wanted to feel them with their fingers. They wanted their fingers inside their recent maidenhood and make them cum. They wanted to kiss, lick, and suck their way up to their clits and suck on them to complete orgasm.

During all this time Yahminah and Jaffa had their eyes closed, relaxed by the hands massaging their young bodies, and in their minds they visualized what the hands were doing, and they became very sexually aroused.

After the handmaidens were finished oiling and massaging Yahminah's and Jaffa's bodies all over, Yahimah and Jaffa stood before Yasmeen and Cybele as if they were statues. The two were transfixed in the luxury of scent and touch.

Both girls had their eyes closed in complete relaxation, feeling as if they had been transported to another world. What sensuous feelings coursed through their young bodies, feelings they had never felt before that night's ceremony.

Yasmeen and Cybele looked at the two beauties standing before them, their sexual juices flowing, making them wet around their vaginas due to their having touched and caressed Yahminah's and Jaffa's bodies, especially their breasts and pussies as they felt the velvet smoothness of their vulvas.