Jewels in a Sultan's Hareem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being so sexually agitated, Yasmeen and Cybele looked at one another and nodded their heads slightly in affirmation. Without hesitation the two got down on their knees in front of the two girls, Yasmeen in front of Yahminah and Cybele in front of Jaffa.

They put their hands onto their feet, yet Yahminah and Jaffa remained still as if they had expected it. Slowly Yasmeen and Cybele slid their hands up the girls' legs, ankles to calves, calves to thighs, and thighs to hips. Once the two had their hands on the girls' hips they moved their hands around and grasped their ass cheeks and nudged the girls' bodies firmly towards their faces that were level with the girls' pussies. Without hesitation Yasmeen and Cybele pressed their heads against Yahminah's and Jaffa's young pussies and kissed them softly. Being so close to their pussies each smelled the musk of the girls, and being so stimulated, each opened her mouth and kissed the girls' vulvas.

Yahminah and Jaffa moaned softly at the gentle touch of Yasmeen's and Cybele's lips on their pussies. In response to the girls' moans, Cybele and Yasmeen extended their wet tongues and licked these two, new flowers of delight that not too long ago had given the gift of their virginity to the GoddessArtemis, the Goddess of their hareem.

Yahminah and Jaffa never opened their eyes but stood transfixed as the lingual stimulation their vulvas were getting by Jasmeen and Cybele continued. It was as if it were an ongoing part of the scented oil massage. Above all, they didn't want them to stop. It felt so sensually good.

Yasmeen and Cybele worked their tongues all over Yahminah's and Jaffa's vulvas, from their perineum up between their parting labia that gave way to their working tongues and onto their open vaginas. The two could still smell and taste the faint freshness of the girls' virginal blood as each dipped her tongue past the openings of their vulvas and thrust them into the girls' vaginas. The sensation was instant, sexual arousal for all four of the girls. Yasmeen and Cybele, the givers, and Yahminah and Jaffa, the receivers.

Yasmeen and Cybele pressed the girls' hips into their faces as far as they could go while inserting their tongues into their vaginas as far as they could. At the same time Yahminah and Jaffa thrust their hips forward, separating their legs to give Yasmeen and Cybele better access to their sensitive pussies.

Jaffa's and Yahminah's clits were so hard, now standing completely out from beneath their protective hoods, and they felt the sexual excitement building around these sexual organs of pure joy. Their sexual excitement made them want Yasmeen and Cybele to lick and suck their clits so they could have their orgasms.

However, Yasmeen and Cybele took their time exploring the girls' pussies. While licking around inside their vaginas that were now well coated with their pussy cream, each reached down and touched their assholes with the tips of their fingers, sending new sexual sensations to their brains that in turn sent back instant wanton arousal for the girls.

Both Yasmeen and Cybele inserted the tip of their little fingers into the girls' assholes and moved them in and out while reaching upward to Yahminah's and Jaffa's vaginas where they joined their first two fingers of their right hands into the girls' pussies. Their thumbs touched upward to their clits that they worked back and forth between their labia.

Once Yasmeen and Cybele got their fingers into Yahminah's and Jaffa's vaginas, they slid them as far back into their vaginal sheaths as they could go, each touching the ridges of each girl and the spongy sac just beyond that had been continuously filling up with paraurethral fluid. The fingering of that spot was very stimulating, and both Yahminah and Jaffa squeezed their thighs together, capturing Yasmeen's and Cybele's fingers with their vaginal sheaths.

This, however, did not stop Cybele and Yasmeen from slowly finger-fucking Jaffa and Yahminah as they wanted to feel their fingers deeper inside them. As if to make it easier for Yasmeen and Cybele, Yahminah and Jaffa bent their knees and squatted down, impaling themselves onto their fingers.

The finger-fucking went on for some time until Yahminah cried out, "Please, suck our clits so we can have the joy and pleasure of our orgasms. I'm sure Jaffa has been ready for some time as I know I have. My clit has been on fire with sexual tension, and the very tip has tingled as if tiny lightning bolts were striking all over its sensitive head. Are you ready to cum, Jaffa?

"Oh, yes, Yahminah. I've been more than ready. My clit is throbbing with sensual delight," answered Jaffa.

Hearing the girls' please for sexual relief, Yasmeen and Cybele drew their tongues slowly up between the girls' labia, separating the lips with their flattened tongues as they left a trail of saliva behind. Once each arrived at Yahminah's and Jaffa's clits, they circled them with the tips of their tongues in order to prolong the sexual excitement they knew both Jaffa and Yahminah were feeling since they knew such feelings themselves.

After going around the girls' clits with their tongues several times, Yasmeen and Cybele raised their heads high enough so they could blow softly onto the girls' clits, and then with their lips puckered and opened, they lowered their heads and surrounded Yahminah's and Jaffa's wanton clits. The contact of Cybele's tongue on Jaffa's clit and Yasmeen's tongue on Yahminah's clit instantaneously transported the two girls to the heights of sexual arousal.

So inflamed were the girls with the sexual tension spreading throughout their young bodies, with ecstatic moans they pushed their hot pussies down onto the faces of Yasmeen and Cyble, filling their mouths with their tingling clits to be teased and suckled.

In response Cybele and Yasmeen sucked Jaffa's and Yahminah's clits up into their mouths, including the surrounding flesh of their hoods and the beginning of their shafts. Both handmaidens, having a mouthful of clit, sucked on it, drawing it up into their mouths and then lowering it back down. They sucked on Yahminah's and Jaffa's clits as they would on their hard nipples, transporting them to erotic highs.

As if one, which they had become since they had been captured by slave traders and sold on the selling block inAthensto Adara, both girls' thighs trembled by the shear, intense sexual feelings coursing throughout their young bodies. Feeling so, each reached down and took the back of Yasmeen's and Cybele's heads into their hands for balance. This action also pushed their pussies harder into Yasmeen's and Cybele's faces and their mouths onto their clits.

Having some control now, Yahminah and Jaffa began to face fuck the two handmaidens by rocking their pussies up and down on their mouths, bringing them closer to their orgasms. They felt the intoxicating sexual energy rising with each thrust of their hips as they pushed their clits into Yasmeen's and Cybele's mouths.

Yasmeen and Cybele took this transference of control quite readily and sucked even harder on the girls' clits as they rocked up and down on their faces. In response the two increased their finger-fucking and felt the inner walls of the girls' vaginal sheaths become tighter on their fingers as the spongy sacs filled with more and more paraurethral fluid, a fluid they both knew would squirt out of Yahminah's and Jaffa's vaginas and possibly their urethras when they came. Thus, they pressed against this spongy spot as they continued to suck the girls' clits.

Low moans echoed throughout the bathroom as Yahminah and Jaffa came closer and closer to their orgasms. The low moans gave way to louder Oh's, and the Oh's gave way to Yesssssses, and the Yesssssses gave way to loud Nows!

"Oh, yesssss, I'm cumming. I'm cumming," cried Jaffa and Yahminah in unison.

These "yeses" told Yasmeen and Cybele it was time to move their mouths down to the entrances to the girls' vaginas and urethras. Thus, each gave one last, long suck on the girls' clits while drawing out their fingers from the girls' very wet pussies and brought them back up onto their ass cheeks. Now, back in control Cybele and Yasmeen slid their bodies forward between the girls' bodies so their heads were between their splayed legs. They felt the heat of the girls' thighs against their cheeks, smelled their musk emanating from their open pussies, and felt the velvet smoothness of their vulvas on their lips.

Both Yasmeen and Cybele now had their mouths open wide in order to have Yahminah and Jaffa squirt their ejaculate into their open and willing mouths, and so aroused were they and so wanting to cum, the girls reached down with one of their hands and rubbed their clits back and forth rapidly, intensifying their sexual arousal.

No sooner were Yasmeen and Cybele between the girls' legs when they gave a final thrust downward with their hips so their knees bent and they squatted on Yasmeen's and Cybele's faces. At they same time, Yahminah and Jaffa let out moans of delight as each felt the wave-like rhythm of their orgasms wash over their young bodies, spreading in concentric circles, becoming smaller and smaller, until they reached Yahminah's and Jaffa's sensitive clits.

When the first orgasmic wave hit their clits, the girls let out moans deep from within themselves until they finally exploded into shouts of erotic cries of shear sexual pleasure. With each wave of sexual energy, it became stronger and stronger and longer and longer in intensity.

At one point during their orgasms, each felt energy inside their pussies, and with that feeling both Yahminah and Jaffa squeezed their legs that made their pussies flow. They squirted large amounts of ejaculate into Yasmeen's and Cybele's waiting mouths. This clear liquid came from the paraurethral glands of Yahminah and Jaffa, and each had accumulated so much of it the ejaculation kept flowing, and the only way for Yasmeen and Cybele to take it all was to relax their mouths, open their throats, and let the love juice shoot down into their stomachs.

In time, however, the amount lessened and lessened until there was only a hint of the taste in Yasmeen's and Cybele's mouths, and as they drew away from the girls' pussies, they ran their tongues around their lips and uttered their pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmmm. That was so hot, you two,' said Yasmeen.

"I'll agree. You two really cum when you cum," Cybele added.

Yahminah and Jaffa by now were so spent their weight became overbearing for Yasmeen and Cybele, and so they helped the two girls down to the tile floor where they put two rolled bath towels underneath their heads.

Yasmeen and Cybele who were still kneeling saw Jaffa's and Yahminah's breasts heaving up and down with each breath, and they saw their faces of contentment that comes to a woman after having the kind of orgasm both girls had.

However, while the girls were sexually satiated, both Cybele and Yasmeen were highly aroused and strung out with their own sexual arousal and need for satisfaction.

Yasmeen reached over and touched Cybele's arm to get her attention.

When she had her attention, she whispered, "Do you think Jaffa and Yahminah would eat our pussies if we were to move up over their faces and sit down on their mouths?"

Cybele shrugged her shoulders questioningly.

"I don't know, but let's see what happens. After all, the two of them did eat out Adara's pussy on their trip fromAthenstoIstanbul. Besides I'd say they are still horny enough to want to repay the lingual service we paid them. Don't you?""

"Yes, I agree with you, so let's do it. I'd love to have Yahminah's black lips on my pussy, her pink tongue licking my vulva, and her mouth sucking on my yearning clit," sighed Yasmeen.

She had never made love with a black woman before, and now here was her chance with this young, black girl lying down just a few feet in front of her. She ate her with her eyes from foot to head while she and Cybele had been talking.

"Is that all right with you, Cybele?" asked Yasmeen.

Cybele shook her head "yes" and said, "That's fine with me Yasmeen. Jaffa's coffee color is attractive, too."

Once agreed the two stood up and walked to the girl of her choosing, Yahminah for Yasmeen and Jaffa for Cybele, both of whom still had their eyes closed, but their mouths were slightly opened as they gulped air to get their breathing under control.

Yasmeen placed her feet on either side of Yahminah's head, and Cybele did the same with Jaffa. Each paused momentarily, admiring the beautiful faces of both girls and seeing images of what they were about to do with them.

Yasmeen nodded her head towards Cybele, and the two of them slowly bent their knees as they slowly knelt down, putting towels underneath their knees so they would be cushioned from the cold, hard tile floor. Once Yasmeen and Cybele were kneeling directly over the girls' heads, they bent forward, placing their hands on the floor for balance. Once settled Yasmeen and Cybele lowered their hips and slowly squatted until their smooth, velvet pussies kissed the lips of Yahmaniah and Jaffa.

Jaffa's and Yahminah's eyes shot open immediately in surprise at this unexpected contact with Yasmeen's and Cybele's pussies, and when they looked up, they were looking directly at their pussies and beyond at their voluptuous thighs and hips, their slightly heavy abdomens that narrowed significantly at their waists, and then their voluptuous breasts with their large areolas and hardened nipples. Beyond their sensual bodies they saw the beauty of the women who had eaten their pussies and had given them so much sensual pleasure while bringing them to orgasm and how willingly they drank their ejaculate as it shot from their pussies. They saw how their faces were covered with their pussy cream.

Both girls sighed within themselves, and without looking at or asking the other as they most of the time did, Yahminah and Jaffa reached up and placed their hands firmly onto the cheeks of Yasmeen's and Cybele's asses and then drew their bodies down further onto their faces and willing mouths that touched the outside of Yasmeen's and Cybele's pussy lips. Each thrust her tongue into their lover's vagina and circled around inside, collecting their pussy cream.

Cybele and Yasmeen shuddered at the touch of Yahminah's and Jaffa's tongues and mouths and let out sighs of sensual acceptance of their performing cunnilingus on them, something they had not been sure of even after they had brought them to their orgasms.

However, now that they were well situated on the faces of the two young girls, Cybele and Yasmeen pressed on their hands that were lying flat on the bathroom floor. This gave them better leverage while they face-fucked Yahminah and Jaffa, and each time they came back they felt the mouths of Yahminah and Jaffa suck voraciously on their wanton vulvas of which no parts were missed.

On the backstroke they tucked their abdomens inward and each raised her ass up and forward so that her hard, excited clit went into the girls' mouths. This gave the girls the chance to suck on Yasmeen's and Cybele's excitable clits. With each suck on their clits Yasmeen and Cybele felt themselves getting closer and closer to their orgasms.

On one of their backward thrusts, Yahminah and Jaffa stopped them with their hands and arms right as their mouths surrounded Yasmeen's and Cybele's clits. They were ready to taste the fruit of their labor, and they wanted both Yasmeen and Cybele to be ready, too.

When Yahminah and Jaffa sucked on their excited clits, they felt their sexual juices flow onto their lips. Their clits were hard and sensitive, almost too sensitive, to the touch. However, they held on and let their orgasms build and build to crescendos of wanton, erotic pleasure until they hit the highest peak of their orgasms that let them descend in an explosion of sound of fury as their erotic nerves vibrated within their clits,

Both Yasmeen and Cybele bucked back and forth on Yahminah's and Jaffa's faces, squirting ejaculate all over them so that some shot into their mouths and down their throats while more squirted out between their lips and up their noses. It was a veritable feast of pussy juice for Yahminah and Jaffa who enjoyed every drop of it.

After Yasmeen and Cybele had expended their sexual energy of their orgasms and calmed themselves, they lifted themselves up from Yahminah and Jaffa. They then reached down and helped them stand. As the two girls arose, they pressed their bodies against Yasmeen and Cybele, pushing their pert breasts against the full, voluptuous breasts of Yasmeen and Cybele while at the same time they bent forward and shared love kisses, tasting the pussy cream each of them had on her face.

When their lips parted, the four of them just stood in raptured silence for a moment, looking at each other with feelings of sexual gratification in what each had given and each had received, and with a beautiful smile on her face, Yasmeen said, "Well, loves, from the look of the four of us, covered as we are in sweat and pussy cream, I think we best cleans ourselves and then bathe for a night of splendid sleep and wondrous dreams. Yes?"

The three of them shook their heads in agreement.

Thus, that was the way the evening of Yahminah's and Jaffa's Rite of the Gift of Their Virginity to the GoddessArtemiswent.

As for Yahminah and Jaffa, they lay together in bed in one another's arms and listened to the other's gentle breathing until each fell pleasantly asleep.

Maggie Red Rose