Jewels in a Sultan's Hareem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they had each of the girl's pussies open, they both dipped their heads onto them, and for the first time in their eighteen years Yahminah and Jaffa felt hot tongues on their pussy lips.

They were both very shocked by such a thing since they didn't know anything like that was done, but they didn't have too much time to think about it. Both Galen and Maia immediately began licking each of the girl's pussy with their tongues, causing thrilling sensations course throughout their young bodies, and the faster they licked the more sensual were the erotic sensations.

Both Yahminah and Jaffa now began moaning with delight, and each turned her head and looked at the other, reading the desire in each other's eyes. Their eyes were half closed, and they were licking their lips with their wet tongues.

"Oh, Jaffa, are you feeling what I'm feeling?" asked Yahminah. "I feel so strange between my legs...like many bees buzzing around my pussy. You, too?"

"Yes. Yes. I feel the same way, and what the physician and mid-wife are doing to us feels so good. Right now I don't want them to stop," said Jaffa.

"Nor do I," answered Yahminah.

Galen and Maia knew they could not put anything into the girls' vaginas, not even their tongues, so they satisfied themselves with licking on the outside of their vaginas and putting the tip of their tongues into their urethras.

This was exciting, too, for Yahminah and Jaffa, but just as they were getting to enjoy this attention, Galen and Maia licked their way up between the girls' pussy lips, seeking their clits. These they could lick and suck and bring them to orgasm without damaging their virginity in the purest sense if one uses the intact hymen as the sole criteria for being a virgin and not one who never had any sexual contact at all.

Galen and Maia, who had done this many times together, worked somewhat like a team, doing the same things at the same time. Therefore, it was not unusual that the two of them reached each of the girl's clits together.

They now brought their hands from inside the girls' legs and wrapped them around their hips which they grabbled with the tender grip of their hands. There couldn't be fingerprints or red marks on the girls when Merka saw them and when they were presented on the slave block, so the two had to be very careful in what they were doing in performing cunnilingus rape on Jaffa and Yahmiah.

However, they just wanted to steady Yahminah's and Jaffa's hips while they flicked the tips of their tongues across their clits.

As if one, both Yahminah and Jaffa jerked their hips off the table and let out low moans. Never before had they felt anything so wonderful and exciting done to them, and as they lowered their bodies once more onto the table Galen and Maia began licking Yahminah's and Jaffa's clits in earnest, going up and down and back and forth, sometimes slowly and gently...sometimes quickly and with more pressure. If that weren't enough, they also circled the girls' clits with their tongues many times, raising the thrill of each of the girl's libido to a higher and higher pitch, as each felt the onslaught of their orgasms.

Galen and Maia both looked up at the same time and spoke through their eyes. It was time. Each knew Yahminah and Jaffa were so close to having an orgasm, and they were anxious for this to happen, too. They wanted to taste the tender morsels on which they each had been working with their mouths.

In unison Galen and Maia lowered their opened mouths and surrounded the girls' clits with their wet lips. Upon first contact, Galen and Maia pushed into Yahminah's and Jaffa's sweet pussies and buried their faces into their pubic hair, their noses feeling the curls of each girl. Yahminah's was coarser and had body while Jaffa's was soft and silky.

"Oh! Oh, my!" meweled Yahminah at this intense contact of Galen's mouth on her pussy.

"Yes! Oh, god, yes, that feels so good," sighed Jaffa erotically.

Yahminah and Jaffa were so sexually innocent yet now so sexually hot, each looked at the other, and upon seeing the beautiful rise and fall of their young, pert breasts topped with hard, erect nipples...Yahwinah's being a deep black and Jaffa's a medium brown, the color of sand...they instinctively reached across to one another and with their free hand caressed the other's breasts as best they could. Each definitely pinched the other's hard nipples between their fingers and thumbs. This added to their sexual excitement and brought them closer to their orgasms.

Therefore, hanging onto their intense erotic responses to the attention Galen and Maia were giving their pussies, and the pleasure added by their feeling one another's breasts, each girl reached up with her hands and, placing them on top of Galen's and Maia's heads, pushed their faces onto her aroused clit and face-fucked them.

Galen and Maia moved their entraped heads frantically back and forth, bringing added pleasure the girls were already feeling.

This went on for several minutes until Yahminah cried out, "Oh, Jaffa, I'm going to cum. My pussy is about to explode. The sexual feelings are so intense I can't hold them back any longer."

"Go for it, Yahminah," sighed Jaffa, "I won't be far behind you."

And just as Jaffa said those words, Yahminah's legs trembled, her pussy became very wet, and her clit exploded wave upon wave of erotic pleasure, having her cum all over the physician's old mouth and covering the top of his white beard.

She reached out for Jaffa's hand, and they clasped them together to share this experience, and as Yahminah grasped Jaffa's hand, she lifted her hips within a vortex of sexual release that travelled throughout her entire body. Her orgasm was so intense, Jaffa face-fucked Maia as if she were punishing her for what she had put her through during the pelvic examination. However, she couldn't deny she and Yahminah were both enjoying the fruit of the physician Galen's and the mid-wife Maia's labor.

As Jaffa and Yahminah were coming down from the Mount Olympus of their orgasms, Galen said, "You two get down from the table and put your robes back on before we go out or before Merka comes looking for you. We wouldn't want that. Now would we?"

"And, Galen, don't forget to wipe your face off. We both have the smell of the girls' pussy cream all over our faces, especially you with your white beard," said Maia.

Galen agreed, and just as the girls had put their robes back on and Galen and Maia had wiped off their faces with wet towels, Merka came bounding from between the curtain.

"What's been taking you so long, damn it? Are ya getting too old for this, Galen?" asked Merka. "If so we'll get someone else to do the pelvic exams next time."

Galen cleared his throat, "Ah, um. No, I'm fine. We just wanted to be extra careful with these two to make certain of their virginity. That's all."

"Yes, that's all there was to it," supported Maia.

Turning to the girls, Merka spoke harshly, "Well then, come along. It's almost time for the selling to begin, an' I want ya to look your best. I have two bowls with water and towels to wash with, and there are two servant girls who are going to put a mixture of fragrant oils all over your bodies to make you smell and look more attractive than you are and fix your hair, too."

Turning to Yahminah he said, "Jaffa with her tan skin will look good oiled, but you Yahminah will look absolutely beautiful with your very black skin shining in the afternoon sun. We begin our selling at the eleventh hour for the general slaves of workers, servants, craftsman, and such, but when the sun is directly above so that there won't be shadows cast, we want to put you two on the selling block. That way all can see you without having to squint much from the glare of the sun."

Merka looked around to see that the others were getting prepared and was satisfied. He knew none of them wanted to be sold into slavery, but that was they way of the world. There were the takers and the givers, and he was a taker. There were the haves and have-nots, and he was a have.

As for Jaffa and Yahminah, well, Merka did fail to tell them one thing that would be different for them. Unlike the others, both of them would be stripped naked so that all could see and admire their many charms. Doing this always brought a greater price as buyers bid against one another for the prize or, in this case, the prizes.

The stark contrast in the color of their skin and their distinctive, beautiful bodies, not to mention that both were eighteen, made for a marvelous pair of the two together more beautiful and more valuable than just one; although, both Yahminah and Jaffa were beautiful in face and form in and of themselves.

Such a luscious pair he had not seen in all his days of working the slave trade.

So, when the sun was one hand from its zenith, all the slaves Merka had stolen were taken out to the selling block, sold, and taken by their new owners, all except two. While this was being done and by Merka's direct orders, Jaffa and Yahminah were given newer and fresher robes to wear as another way of enhancing their looks. Merka had several women who worked the slave trade for him when he was there, and they would be the ones to dress Yahminah and Jaffa.

Jaffa was put into a fine, yellow, see through fabric that allowed a hint of the outline of her body show while Yahminah was dressed in a light purple dress of the same kind of material that had the same effect.

Now the sun was at its zenith, and it was time for the main event. The crowd of the wealthy and upper class of Athens came later after the more ordinary citizens had left, wanting to be here for just this reason. No crowds to deal with, and they were interested in only the main event. Thus, they waited anxiously to see what beauties Merka had to put onto the selling block this day.

There was a hushed disturbance among the crowd as they waited impatiently for things to begin. The hush of disturbance simply became a hush when the flap of the tent opened and Merka came out, leading Yahminah and Jaffa behind him.

Low Ooo's and Ah's echoed throughout the crowd when they saw the two beautiful, young girls walking towards the selling block, and there was unheard racing of hearts and quickening of breathing as all eyes followed the swaying hips and asses of the two girls who made a most exotic and erotic pair.

The difference of their beauty was outstandingly stunning and unique, none of which they had ever seen before.

Having heard the initial acclaim of the buyers, Merka smiled inwardly, knowing already what prizes he had and what effect they were having on the crowd. He also knew he was going to earn the most money he had ever gotten in his whole life of working the slave trade.

When the three of them got to the steps that went up onto the selling platform, Merka led the way and brought Yahminah and Jaffa to the front so all might see them to the fullest.

Clearing his throat and taking a stance of authority, Merka spoke out loudly and clearly to the audience as if he were an actor on stage or an orator the likes of Aristotle, "Citizens of Athens and all who are here from other countries, including my own of Izmir in Turkey that lies just across the waters from Athens, I have brought before you this day the two finest young women I have ever had in all my years of working the slave trade."

There was an audible sound of agreement.

Pointing to Jaffa, Merka said, "This is Jaffa, an eighteen year old Egyptian beauty from Alexandria whose skin is like the hot desert sand from the land of her birth," and pointing to Yahminah he continued, "and this is Yahminah an eighteen year old Nubian beauty whose flesh is as black as the blackest ebony from Africa from which she comes. Now tell me, do they not make a most beautiful couple? Such beauty. Such contrast. Such value."

Merka paused to let what he had just said sink in among the crowd, but he then continued, "May Athena, Goddess of our great city Athens, be praised for her having brought such beauties to us...if not to buy, then at least to see and admire."

There was resounding agreement from all who were there.

After the crowd quieted down, Merka, drawing out the drama he was creating, continued, "Ah, my friends, as beautiful as you think they are now, you are about to see them in all their natural glory."

Jaffa and Yahminah now knew what Merka had told them about there being a surprise.

Before the thought had left their minds, two women came forward and quickly removed the robes from Yahminah's and Jaffa's body, leaving them standing completely nude before the crowd.

Their oiled, smooth bodies glistened in the direct sunlight overhead, making them appear as goddesses who had just come down from Mount Olympus to stand beneath the mighty Parthenon.

Now the two were on display from head to toe, exposing not only their beautiful faces but their beautifully formed breasts capped with firm nipples and their feminine "V" of pubic hair, Jaffa's being dark brown in color and Yahminah's being ebon black.

Jaffa and Yahminah were stunned, but they both knew nothing could be done but stand there on display before the people.

There were acclimations, ooo's, and ah's here and there throughout the crowd, professing their beauty and their desire to possess such beauty. This could be done, but at a price, a great price, a greater price than even Merka had imagined given the reaction of those at the slave market.

The crowd continued to talk as they feasted with their eyes on the girls with their lovely faces; their young, supple bodies; their statuesque forms; their young, firm, pert breasts; their well formed abdomens that flowed flawlessly onto their rounded hips; their sculptured thighs that uniformily tapered into their calves; and all ending with their dainty feet. Of course, eyes centered on Jaffa's and Yahminah's triangular pussy hair, forming that enticing "V" between a woman's legs, Jaffa's being a light, sandy color while Yahminah's was ebon black.

While this was going on, little did Merka know a particular pair of dark eyes of a Muslim woman dressed in her black dress with the hijab covering her face was studying the two young girls through the opening of her hijab. Her name was Adara, meaning virgin, and she would be bidding for the young girls on behalf of Sultan Abdul - Kareen, the "Servant of the Noble and Generous," of Istanbul, Turkey.

Adara, a short woman, even though she was a woman in a strict, male-dominated world, had been given the position of having the responsibility for the Sultan's fifty wives and three hundred and sixty-five concubines in his hareem because she was the sister of Abdul - Kareen's first and favorite wife Johara, meaning "jewel."

What the others at the slave market didn't know was Adara had the Sultan's authority to bid beyond the highest bidder if she thought the young women were worthy of the price.

Having seen Yahminah and Jaffa, Adara knew she was going to outbid everyone and anyone at the slave market. She knew it in her mind. She knew it in her heart. She knew it in her soul. She knew it in the name of Sultan Abul- Kareen. She knew it in the name of Allah.

Merka, already seeing all the currency he would be getting in Grecian drachms or silver or gold, wet his lips and wrung his hands to stop them from shaking.

Now with a shaking voice, Merka said, "We'll start the bidding at 1000 drachmas. For you not familar with Athenian currency that would be one fist full of four drachmas. The Athenian coin has a stamped engraving of Athena on the front and an owl on the back. Therefore, 1000 drachmas would be equivalent to 250 handfuls of four coins each."

A bid came from the back.

"Come forward to see these beauties up close if you need to decide on your bidding," Merka encouraged. "However, we all no toughing."

Thus, the bidding, beginning with 1000 drachams, continued a little at a time, no one wanting to bid higher than necessary. Finally, an elderly, balding man of some weight who was wearing a white toga that had a wide, blue edge held together by a sash lifted his pudgy hand and said loudly and with confidence, "I bid 40,000 drachmas for both lovelies."

A stunned gasp went throughout all the bidders, and no one challenged such a high bid as 40,000 drachmas.

In shock himself at the amount bid, when Merka was about to announce the sale of the two naked girls to the fat, bald man in the classic, Athenian robe with a blue border, the short woman dressed in the black outfit with a hijab that had aroused some curiosity among those gathered but who had said nothing during the bidding for the girls, raised her voice just loudly enough for all to hear, especially Merka.

"I bid 80,000 drachmas on behalf of Sultan Abdul-Kareen of Instanbul, Turkey."

A unanimous gasp went up from the stunned crowd, not believing the woman's bid of 80,000 drachmas, twice as much as that which the man had bid, was possible. In memory it was the largest amount ever made on the slave block. The two virgin, young women were without a doubt sexually beautiful; however, this amount was beyond reasoning as far as all who were there believed.

There was, of course, no challenge to the woman's bid. The outbid buyers only turned and sullenly walked away, leaving Adara and Merka to close the sale for Yahminah and Jaffa who were having their robes put back onto their oiled bodies.

As for the losing bidder, he dejectedly grumbled his way home to drink himself into a stupor with ouzo. When he had bid 40,000 drachmas, he thought no one would outbid him. He also saw his pudgy hands caressing the flesh of the two beautiful, young girls. It had been a very long time since he had sex with an eighteen year old girl. "Surely," he thought, "the fates had been against him."

Adara was fluent in Greek as well as other languages, so she was able to converse with Merka. In so doing she told him to have the two girls cleaned, and she would send two of her handmaids to dress them in proper Turkish attire.

Merka humbly bowed his head to the woman-in-black from Turkey, telling her he would be exceedingly happy to comply with her wishes and motioned for two women to come take the girls back into the tent and do Adara's bidding. For the price she had just agreed to pay him, Merka would have bowed down and kissed her feet.

The transaction did not take long. After the details of the exchange were completed, Merka and his crew had to devise a plan to protect their money. For the present, they would take it back to their ships and put rotating guards on them. As for their good fortune, all the money they made that day, no one knows, but it should have set them all up for the rest of their lives, allowing them to get out of the risky slave trade business and become land owners and men of leisure.

Yahminah and Jaffa were led back into the tent where they were washed to get the oil from their bodies and clothed in Turkish dress but for now without the traditional hijabs to cover their faces.

Yahminah's loose-fitting dress was pale blue to accentuate her very black skin while Jaffa's was ruby red like the juice of a pomagranate.

Adara oversaw everything done to make sure all was proper and correct. She accepted this as a part of her responsibility as Mistress of Sultan Abdul-Kareen's hareem and her sister Johara, too.

When all was ready, Adara with Yahminah and Jaffa in hand were transported back down to the harbor of Piraeus. With them was a very large, muscular, black man in Turkish dress with a scymitar beneath a large sash around his waist. His name was Aba'as, meaning lion of the desert. He was their protector.

When they arrived at the dock, their ship was secured to wooden posts and had rolled cloth tied together to protect the sides of the ship.