Jezebel - It Was You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't there!

What was there was a smiling Jezebel.

"How the fuck did you get in here? I double-locked the door."

"It's my house; I have a key for the door knob lock, and how I got through the dead bolt is my business; but I'm shocked that you're not happy to see me.

"What do you want?" I asked, covering up my crotch with the shower curtain.

"This time, I want to touch it."

"No way, she-devil."

"Yes way, Blake.

"I'll just wait until someone else comes to use the cabana - your other guests should be here soon."

"Bad logic, Blake; I told you and Megan a start time an hour before the rest of the guests, and Megan and Horton will be inside doing projects that I assigned them until the next guests arrive. We can sit here and talk for an hour if you like - but you're not getting your clothes and the door has a combination lock that you didn't notice that only I can open," she cackled, moving slightly so that I could see a lock on a hasp. I had noticed the hasp before, but there was no lock on it.

I again tried logic, threats, pleading, and everything else that I could think of for the next five minutes, to no avail. Then Jezebel said "Maybe you need a carrot in addition to a stick."

With that she removed the top to her bikini, exposing the most bizarre set of tits I had ever seen. They were both big and beautiful, but the right one had a puffy nipple and small light colored areola, and the left one had a large hard nipple and a large dark colored areola. I was so shocked that I apparently let loose of the shower curtain. Then she started rotating her boobs, the right one clockwise, and then the left one counterclockwise.

I apparently was in a fucking trance because I didn't react as she approached me, still rotating her boobs in opposite directions. I didn't know what was going on until I felt one hand encircling my cock and the other grabbing my balls. When her boobs stopped rotating I regained a little cognizance and tried to pull away, but she tightened her grip on my testicles making it clear that I would be receiving significant pain if I pulled away further.

She stroked my cock no more than half a dozen times before I was shooting gobs of cum out of it at sixty miles per hour. After about the sixth spurt I was drained and stumbled into the shower stall back wall, her grip on my balls now having been released. She got into the stall with me, turned the water back on, and washed the cum off of both of us while I was basically an automaton. The entire time she was chatting with a smile on her face. I didn't catch most of it, but did hear her say "We really need to fuck Blake - it would be so much fun."

Then she turned the water off, fastened her top, laid her trademarked lip lock on me, opened the combination lock, opened the door, and threw me my suit as I was still shell-shocked standing in the shower stall.

I was a poor guest during the party - my mind was in turmoil. Every time that Jezebel smiled at me, or touched me, I would feel guilty and my cock would twitch at the same time. Megan did not want to leave before party cleanup - as was our custom - but I insisted.

On the way home Megan asked "What's wrong with you Blake? You look like a ghost, and you weren't your normal sparkling self at the party."

I looked directly into Megan's eyes, then concentrated on the road and proceeded to tell her exactly what had happened. I expected her to go ballistic. Instead she had the same refrain she had had several times before when I told her about other Jezebel inappropriate activities.

"Ha, ha, you've been Jezzed again, Blake. If you don't like her attacking you, you better take more precautions."

"What the fuck? If some guy did the same type of thing to you I'd kill him, and you just laugh it off?"

"Hey, she's my best friend; don't go ballistic yourself. It doesn't upset me."

"I can't fucking believe it! Let me make this clear. I'm NOT interacting with Jezebel again. If you go over to her house do it on your own - I'm not coming. And don't invite her to our house!"

Things were icy around our house for the next week. However, despite the fact that Megan and I didn't talk much she was as hot as ever in the bedroom, and the first time that she demanded sex I would have had to hurt her to keep her away. Unfortunately as she rode me cowgirl Megan's flopping tits reminded me of Jezebel's rotating, bizarre but ultra-erotic rotating tits; it really disturbed me that this caused me to cum like an atomic-powered freight train.

Things settled down the next week. Jezebel called me at work about her trademark applications and I emailed them to her. "Do you want me to come to your office to sign them?" she devilishly asked.

"Uh - no - I'm going to be in-and-out all week," I lied. "Please just scan them and email them back to me after you sign them."

"You're no fun," she chuckled, then signed off.

*************

I meant it when I told Megan that I wasn't going to Jezebel's and Horton's house again. Obviously Jezebel was even more devious than I gave her credit for. She planned a party that included all of the people at my office that worked on Horton's company's account. There was no way that I could avoid it. I told Megan that this was my only exception to my pledge; she just smiled.

The party with my firm members actually turned out to be a nice event. Jezebel seemed to be on her best behavior when it came to me, even only giving me a kiss on the cheek when she greeted me, rather than her normal lip lock. However, I was emotionally drained because of the apprehension I had before the party, and nervousness about what would happen there during the party.

As the party wound down, after my last drink I suddenly felt drained and sluggish. Megan seemed to have passed out, and wasn't waking up. Horton suggested that we stay in one of the guest rooms. I was more out of it than I realized when I found that I couldn't carry Megan upstairs by myself - normally absolutely no problem. Horton helped me get her upstairs. I just removed her blouse, skirt, and shoes; I took off my shirt, pants, shoes, and socks but left my underwear on.

I fell asleep immediately. Sometime in the middle of the night, however, I felt a very pleasurable activity at my crotch. My cock was being sucked. I assumed that Megan had awakened and started to move my hands down to either scratch her head or maybe find and fondle her tits. I was shocked when I couldn't move my hands from a position above my head.

Looking around I determined that my hands were handcuffed to the bed's sturdy metal headboard. Megan was curled up to my left. A pair of glowing eyes was moving up and down near my crotch. Once the cobwebs left my head there was no doubt - Jezebel was giving me a blow job.

I moaned for her to stop - that only increased her intensity; she was like a fucking vacuum pump! Only being human, soon my thoughts changed from distressed, to acceptance, to enjoyment, especially when I let loose with the most forceful and sustained ejaculation in my history. I was virtually comatose; my mind was semi-working, but not well enough to make any really intelligent comments. Jezebel cuddled up to me, pushing her big bizarre mammaries against the side of my body as I tried to chastise her for doing what she had done.

I must have been drugged, because I shortly slipped into something between sleep and unconsciousness. I woke up some time later with Jezebel sucking my cock again and with my hands still handcuffed above my head. I looked around and Megan was lying next to me smiling. "Enjoy fucking Jezz," she giggled as she got out of bed, removed her bra and panties, and walked out of the room.

I do remember saying "What the fuck is going on," or something akin to that, before once again my pleasure receptors caused me to abandon logic, curiosity, and judgment. Jezebel mounted me and buried my rock hard cock in her velvety snug pussy by twisting, rotating, and moaning. I swear that I could feel her enlarged clitoris rubbing against my cock as she moved up and down, sideways, and forward. She must have been telling the truth when she said that she had twice as many nerve endings in her clit as the average woman because she was screaming like a banshee, squeezing her own tits, and virtually spasming.

Then she started contracting and releasing her pc muscles. It was like I was being milked by a milking machine her contractions were so powerful. I grunted like a pen full of hogs as I discharged another massive load, this time into her pulsating pussy, and we both were rendered at least momentarily comatose.

I must have fallen asleep or passed out again, because the next thing that I was cognizant of was sucking a tit and realizing that my hands were free, and then caressing the tit as I sucked it. I didn't realize that it was Jezebel's puffy nipple tit until my eyes focused, and sunlight through a skylight illuminated the bed.

I then sat up with a start, and instinctively pushed a naked Jezebel off of the bed. "Hey, Blake," was her laughing response, "is that any way to treat the best fuck of your life? Help me back up and let's do it doggy this time."

"You're the fucking devil," was my angry response. As I was getting dressed - slowly because my mind was still not at anywhere near peak efficiency, but I didn't miss that my cock had caked-on vaginal and seminal fluids - I basically ignored Jezebel's entreaties until suddenly the image flashed into my mind of Megan removing her bra and panties and telling me to enjoy Jezz as she walked out of the room.

"Where the hell did Megan go last night?" I bellowed as I pulled on my first shoe.

"Since you were fucking me, she went to fuck Horton," Jezebel replied with a smile. "Unlike you, he knows a good thing when he has it."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I provide Horton with some variety by having him fuck Megan about once a week - they both seem to enjoy it. I'd have been fucking you since the day we met, too, if you weren't such a stick-in-the-mud," she responded, this time still naked, with her hands on her hips and a more serious expression on her face.

"Well, she can fuck him full time now, pervert, since I'll be divorcing her ass," I snarled as I barged out of the room.

When I got to the living room, Megan and Horton were there, in matching bathrobes. At least Megan had the decency to look chagrined and nervous.

"Is what Jezebel told me about you fucking Horton true?" I barked at her.

"Uh...listen, Blake. Now that you've fucked Jezz maybe..."

I cut her off. "She fucked me while I was handcuffed, Megan dear. Now answer my fucking question."

"Don't be upset, Blake - we need to have an intelligent adult conversation," Horton said, obviously trying to diffuse the situation.

"Have you two been fucking or not - answer the question," I snarled.

"Look, Blake," Jezebel's voice came from behind me. She was also dressed in a bathroom matching the fornicators', "please just let's talk for a few minutes and if you are still angry and want to leave, so be it."

"Fuck you," I snapped, and started walking toward the front door. Suddenly two big guys, with guns in their waistbands, appeared in the vestibule, blocking my path. "Get out of my fucking way," I yelled at them.

"Blake, listen," Horton said off to my side. "I promise that if you will listen to us for just ten minutes you can leave and do whatever you have to do. But unless you listen John and Sam have instructions to keep you here."

"Fuck you," I yelled at him, and then found myself lying on the ground with my head spinning. Obviously one of the cavemen had sucker punched me. Megan screamed and Jezebel ordered "Don't hurt him. Just put him in the couch."

"Sorry about that," Horton said, "but we have a good thing going, and you're passing up a great opportunity, and we need to talk with you about it."

At that point I had little choice but to listen; I was still trying to regain my wits.

What followed was probably ten minutes of happy horseshit. Jezebel had convinced Horton even before they were married that she and Megan ALWAYS shared and that he would have to be on board with that. He loved fucking Megan once a week or so, and had since she made trips to see Jezebel before they were married. None of the three of them could believe that I resisted Jezebel's come-ons since Megan was sure that I knew that she was giving a green light. While I don't remember many of the exact words, I do remember Jezebel saying "No one has ever resisted me before - and I know that you enjoyed the hell out of us fucking last night."

As I was listening - or at least partially listening - to the perverted arguments from the three of them, I was checking the area for weapons, because I had resolved that John and Sam were not touching me again. A very sturdy heavy metal lamp was on the table next to the couch that I was sitting in, and the plug was accessible to me right next to the couch. Once my head was cleared, I surreptitiously removed the plug. Then I said "You know, my head is still spinning," it wasn't really, "could I get a glass of water?"

"Sure, Blake," Horton grinned, apparently pleased that I was responding. "John - could you get Blake a glass of water please."

"Sure Mr. Cumberbunch," John grunted, and left the room. As soon as he was out of the living room I jumped to my feet, grabbed the lamp, and hit Sam in the face with it as hard as I could - he had no chance to react because none of them were expecting it.

I pulled the gun from prone Sam's belt and when John came rushing back into the living room I stuck it in his face.

"I would love to blow your fucking brains out, asshole," I snarled as I stuck it on his forehead. "Don't even twitch while I remove your gun."

He didn't twitch; I did take his gun. Then I ordered "Lay down on the floor next to your groaning bloody asshole friend."

The three fornicators were all talking at the same time saying things like "Don't do anything foolish, Blake," and "no need for violence." I ignored them. Once John was on the floor I started walking toward the front entrance. "I'll be filing for divorce next week Megan. The less we see of each other until the divorce is final the better things will be. If you intend to come back to what used to be our house do not enter the master bedroom. I'll throw all your shit in the guest bedroom."

Megan was crying and pleading as I exited the front door - carrying both guns. I had no intention of staying in my house but I wanted them to think that I was going to. I wiped my prints off the guns, unloaded them, and threw them in a construction site dumpster, and the bullets in the river, on my way home.

I figured that I had an hour or so; I got everything that I considered important out of the house - it fit in my hybrid SUV quite well - and even though it was Sunday I found a climate controlled storage facility that had small units for rent that I could pay for with cash, and put most of my stuff in it. I called Bill, a single friend of mine, and asked if I could crash at his apartment for one night, to which he agreed.

***************

Many of the details of the events for the next year after I stormed out of Horton's house to Megan's cries in the background are extremely painful. My shrink has advised me not to relive them because it can only be destructive, therefore I won't provide many details but how I was fucked over will be clear from those that I do relate.

-I filed for divorce the Tuesday after the Sunday blowup. I prepared my own papers to get them on file quickly, but retained an experienced divorce attorney later that week.

-By phone messages, texts, emails, and letters mailed to my office, all of Horton, Megan and Jezebel tried to get me to drop the divorce and go along with their plan, all unable to understand how I could pass up fucking Jezebel a couple of times a week "Since you had to have really enjoyed it." Of course I enjoyed it - physically it may have been the best fuck of my life, but it was emotionally bankrupt and was completely against my principles.

-Jezebel and Megan even came to my office to talk to me, both individually and together. I locked my office door, and refused to see them, and when they tried to follow me when I left the office for lunch or at the end of the day I was able to successfully ditch them.

-Wilbur came to see me too. I agreed to talk to him since he was a client, and I didn't believe that he knew any of the details about what was going on. I was wrong. He explained to me that I was jeopardizing my career by not going along, and couldn't understand how I could give up a sexual relationship with his sexy daughter-in-law. Needless to say this shocked the hell out of me, especially since when I asked him "So you'd be willing to share Clarisse then, huh?" he got indignant and said that he'd have anyone who fucked her killed. "No double standard, huh Wilbur?" I rhetorically asked as I ushered him to the door.

-Jezebel filed an ethics complaint against me telling the State Bar that I had seduced her while she was a client, against the canons of ethics. Megan backed her up. Both begged me to agree to their deal and drop the divorce before testifying against me and said that they'd drop their complaint. I refused and they lied their asses off. The ethics board believed them and I was suspended from the practice of law for two years.

-My law firm fired me even before I was suspended. The excuse that they gave was that I precipitated a conflict of interest because I gave Jezebel advice on her prenuptial contract (of course I never had) when Horton was a pre-existing client. Of course the real reason was because Horton and Wilbur threatened to take away their business (billings were 1.7 million dollars the year before) and the firm preferred the money to me. I did remove the copy of the Jezebel-Horton pre-nup that I hadn't even known was in her file before I left, however, since I had use for it later.

-The judge handling my divorce concluded, on the basis of the testimony of Megan, Jezebel, Horton, and two paid liars, that I was a real bad guy and cheat, and violent to boot (the asshole Sam testified against me too, denying that he had ever hit me, or that he had a gun, or that my attack was provoked). I got creamed in the divorce, and barely got out with my personal possessions and dignity; I only had enough money to last me four or five months.

-I couldn't find a job, not even at a fast food restaurant.

-I sank into depression. I was at times almost suicidal - I couldn't believe that there were such low-lives in the world, and was especially distraught by Megan's betrayal. However, I did hold the devil Jezebel most responsible since it was obvious that Megan was under her influence.

My salvation was my friend Bill, who let me stay the first night in his apartment. He was a caring guy who worked as a nurse. He stayed in touch when I rented a fleabag apartment and recognized my condition as clinical. He tricked me into going to see a psychiatrist at the hospital he worked at. She was a friendly interesting woman - and I had few friends at that time - so I listened to her. She put me on an anti-depressant and counseled me to start a serious intense exercise program. I followed her advice.

*************

Once I got my head back on straight, I stopped taking the anti-depressants and things started to turn my way. The exercise really helped; although I always kept in shape, with three hours a day of free time to just work out I got in the best shape of my life, and within four months after seeing the psychiatrist I probably looked the best that I ever had too. I also got a purpose in life - revenge.

Then I got a really big break. A former co-worker of Megan's by the name of Peter had been fired when he complained about how government contracts were being handled, and he tracked me down. He didn't know that I was suspended from the practice of law, but even when he found that out he wanted unofficial advice. Peter had never been well-liked at work, and at Corporation X events I was one of the few people that were nice to him.