Jezebel's Forbidden Pleasures

Story Info
A whirlwind of sexual discovery awaits siblings.
2.3k words
4.11
80.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me say up front that our mother is a religious psycho, but that is a distinct improvement over the extremist views she once held dear. She and my dad were once part of some bizarre religious sect that was probably only a few gallons of kool-aid short of a Jonestown-style mass suicide. But when the old man seemed bent on making Jezebel, my then 7 year-old little sister, his next "wife", mom went ballistic and damn near beat him to death with a shovel. Mom was acquitted of wrongdoing when the courts accepted that her "episode" was driven by a need to protect her children from a paternal pedophile.

We moved to another distant rural religious commune where Jez and I were allowed only little bits and pieces of outer-world information once our mom deemed them suitable for our consumption as mom home-schooled us until well into our adulthood when she thought Jez and I to be old enough and wise enough to venture into the sinful world outside the commune walls. And even that didn't happen until we were in our early 20s. Being legal adults didn't mean anything to our mother; we were still treated as children until she decided to grant us "adult" status.

Life in a sexually repressed home, cut off from most of the modern world, isn't always as bad as it seems. Jez and I didn't really have any friends, so we formed a bond that to this day remains stronger than most marriages could ever hope to achieve. One of the things that has kept us bonded is our dependence upon each other for mutual sexual fulfillment.

Yes, you know it as Incest. But to Jez and me, it was our only real ticket to sanity for a very long time.

The very nature of the commune meant that we had to share meager quarters that kept Jez and I in the same bed all the way to adulthood. Mom was confident that nothing was happening or going to happen between my sister and I given her strong religious teachings and threats of us being struck dead in an instant from some god if we dared to engage in "carnal knowledge" with anyone. And truly, until we realized that we had become adults in every legal sense of the word but still not in our mother's eyes, nothing happened.

But the need for human sexual contact has a mind of its own, and sleeping in such close proximity with another sexually blossoming body will generate some pretty basal hormonal and physical responses. Jez and I were taught very early the basics of human biology and sex and pregnancy. Fearing that mom would likely beat both of us with any of the vast array of farming and gardening implements should we ever make the mistake of engaging in true sexual intercourse, we instead focused on simply pleasing each other every other way possible.

Jez and I developed a natural recognition of each other's pleasures and desires. Self-gratification quickly evolved into mutual masturbation as our hormonal need for sexual exploration left us to freely learn of the opposite sex from the other whenever privacy became available, usually when mom had to go into town with some other elders while leaving Jez and me "safely" at home.

It didn't take long for me to learn just how sensitive Jez's nipples were and how much she enjoyed having me suck on her breasts as I probed her steamy vagina with my fingers. She was especially responsive when I would find her little nub and gently roll it between my index finger and thumb while I chewed on her rubbery nipples until she would wrap her arms around my head and pin my mouth to her teat while her body would shudder and her vagina would let loose with a stream of slippery fluids.

Not one to leave me without pleasure, Jez took particular joy in having me straddle her tummy, watching with focused interest as she pulled back and forth on my rock hard penis. When the little drops of clear, gooey juice would work their way out of the tip of my manhood she would pull the head of my member to one of her breasts and smear the drops onto one nipple, and then the other when the next few droplets would emerge. This only excited me more and quickened my need for the ultimate release at which point Jez would stroke the length of my manhood with both of her hands as my testicles swung freely and danced back and forth on her tummy until I could hold back no more and my penis would explode with streams of gooey, white semen all over her beautiful, round breasts to her obvious delight. She would continue to work at draining my member of every drop of my seed and then rub the fluids into her skin with both my softening penis and her expert fingers.

But our sexual life made a significant turn for the better the day that Jez's deft hands drew from me one of the most intense ejaculations of my sperm that not only coated her full breasts with gobs of my pearlescent seed, but her pretty, smiling face as well. When I saw my ejaculate clinging to Jez's face, I found myself torn between a fear that she might be repulsed by my massive seminal eruption and a deep-seated thrill from seeing my fluids sprayed on my sister's lips and chin. My fears were short lived when Jez licked my sticky seed from around her mouth and smiled with a new excitement. At that moment she pulled me by me penis to her face and without further hesitation took my sperm-smeared member into her mouth and sucked on me like some sweet treat as she cleaned my staff with her mouth and tongue with an enthusiasm that she later told me brought her to another orgasm without her vagina even being touched.

Our once-in-a-while union became more frequent as Jez developed a literal hunger for my seed. The preamble of Jez's manual manipulations of my manhood quickly faded in favor of her hunger to take my throbbing member directly into her hot mouth and feasting on me, craning her neck to work her mouth as far down my rock-hard penis as she could before nearly choking herself on it until the room around me would begin to swirl and my body felt like a quivering mass of gelatin until my penis would erupt in a geyser that I feared would drown Jez.

But Jez learned to swallow my seed; to swallow every drop my burning testicles could produce and still suck hard upon my aching manhood in search for more. Jez's near insatiability eventually evolved into Jez developing a talent for taking nearly my entire length into her mouth. And even that took on a new dimension when Jez wasn't satisfied with simply sucking my penis into bliss, but it progressed into a need for her to feel me thrust myself into her mouth, driving my manhood into her waiting and willing throat much as any man would thrust into his wife's welcoming vagina and pushing past the boundaries of her throat until she would again take me to the heights of pleasure that I now lived for and my semen would flow freely and feed my sister's oral lusts.

Then came the day that we introduced ourselves to the most forbidden stage of our ongoing union. Even more taboo than the actual act of coitus.

I was again manipulating Jez's sensitive vagina, playing with her thick labia and rubbery nub while probing and poking my fingers into her dripping canal. Jez's sweet body flowed like a river whenever we touched now, often leaving spots so wet on the bed it almost seemed as though it was her bladder and not her hot and tight vagina that was dripping from her pleasures.

But as I was working my fingers around and Jez was writhing with the movements of my hand I probed again with my fingers and found her to have tightened up greatly. I continued to work my fingers into her as I had done for so long, but there was greater resistance. And Jez was enjoying it even more than usual. As I pushed two fingers into her hot orifice Jez immediately began to shudder in orgasm and I wasn't even playing with her clitoris. It was then that I realized that in Jez's extremely slippery state that I had pushed my fingers into her anus and was probing deep into her rectum! Yet she didn't appear to be in pain at all; Jez was experiencing an incredibly intense climax instead.

When Jez seemed to come back down to earth, I expected us to engage in our usual feeding of my seed into her hungry mouth. But this time she would have none of that. Instead, Jez turned over onto her stomach and laid her head on her arms as she pointed her buttocks into the air and exposed her slippery anus to me. I took the cue and took place behind Jez. Before me was her gaping vagina, the forbidden object of my sexual desires, and above that the orifice of extreme sin, splayed out before me and waiting for my entry.

Jez had given me so much pleasure for so long that I was willing to follow her every whim, and if she desired me entry into her most taboo tunnel, then I felt compelled to oblige out of respect and affection for my beautiful sister.

My penis stood out before me like a lance and from our position was pointed directly to her waiting anus. I gently placed the head of my rod to Jez's anal flower and carefully probed into it, knowing full well that there was going to be a significant difference in size between two of my fingers and my fully engorged manhood, and I feared that I might force pain upon my sister that would bring this whole heady experience to a halt. But Jez started to rock her hips towards me in a mixture of invitation and impatience and I knew that I had better follow through. I gingerly pushed my hips forward and felt Jez's anus slowly give way to my probing staff.

Just as the bulbous head of my rod made entry Jez pushed backwards to me and impaled herself on my full length as I sank deep into her receptive rectum and let out a squeal into her pillow. She had caught me by surprise but I was now fully held within her back door and my hunger for my own satisfaction began to take over. I began to work my way in and out of Jez's anus, fascinated by the sight of my manhood disappearing and reappearing as it slid in and out of her tight confines.

My sister had spoiled me with the carnal pleasures of her talented mouth on my sensitive staff, giving me sensations that I would have never imagined possible. Yet she was now treating me to an experience beyond words. Her orifice was so tight around me, enveloping me with a heat and firmness that would quickly have me spilling my seed within her.

My slow thrusts into her back door gave way to a more animalistic rhythm as I instinctively increased the tempo of my piston-like drive into Jez's willing rectum. Eventually my testicles were swaying with a might that caused them to slap at her dripping vagina, drawing with them more of her slick and sticky juices that clung to the skin of my scrotum with each sway of my sack.

I could feel Jez begin to shudder with a strength that telegraphed to me an impending pleasure that none of us could ever have foreseen. Jez was grunting from deep in her throat like some wild creature as she rocked back to meet my thrusts, driving me even deeper into her than I had dared on my own and pulling me deeper into an orgasmic abyss. And then we were there.

Jez threw her head back, her mane of golden hair flying like that of a horse at full gallop. She was gasping for air, gulping for oxygen as her body began to convulse. With each new thrust of my member deep into her very intestines Jez was meeting me with backward thrusts of her own as if she needed more than the length I was capable of giving her. And then she put her face hard into her pillow and let out a scream that otherwise would have called out neighbors from afar had she not stifled the vocal outburst of her orgasmic bliss.

And I felt as though I was experiencing my own climax from within my body and simultaneously from some distant vantage point, as if the pleasures of our forbidden union was transporting me to a whole other world; one in which I would surely spill forth with my seed deep into my sister's nether region until I drained my very soul into a peaceful nonexistence as wave after glorious wave of my semen shot through my pulsing member.

Eventually, Jezebel and I moved out and away from our mother and the commune that would never accept, much less understand the incestuous relationship it had helped to spawn. Over time, we learned to trust others and although it wasn't until we were both into our thirties that we found spouses suited to our intensely focused upbringing. But Jez and I still make opportunities even to this day to share in a sexual closeness that no one else will ever know or comprehend.

Written by: Donny Dickson