Jezebel's Tale Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers

He waited for Sandy to turn around and start licking Jez's pussy again then he started pumping into her ass slowly at first, then with building speed until he was slamming into her. He watched her tight ass slightly bounce every time he drove into her back door.

He looked up and was caught by Jez's eyes, they drew him in and didn't let go. It was as if he could see lust and it was tangible in her eyes, drawing him in regardless of his will.

Their eyes stayed locked as he pounded into Sandy's ass, he could see her every expression and reaction when Sandy's face was pushed into her pussy. It was so intense, the stare they shared. He could have sworn he saw her eyes glowing. He had the brief impression she wasn't quite human, but dismissed it as ridiculous.

When he felt that he couldn't hold back much longer he reached around and started manipulating Sandy's clit. He was determined to get off this gorgeous blonde before he released himself.

He ordered as he squeezed her swollen clit, "Cum slut! NOW!"

He spanked her in the ass and buried his pole deep in her rectum as they all rose together in orgasm. He filled her with his cum as she soaked his hand, her juice squirting out.

His eyes still held hostage by Jezebel's, he could see her explosive orgasm as Sandy took her juice all over her face which was pressed tightly there.

He instinctively knew the slave game was over, so he pulled himself out softly then took Sandy in his arms and gave her a hot kiss before treating Jezebel to the same.

They went a couple of more rounds, first he and Sandy pleasured Jezebel thoroughly then he and Jezebel did the same for Sandy. They all hit the bed sated as Scott settled between these two amazing women, sending up his thanks and hoping like hell this wasn't the last time.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers
12