Jezebel's Tale Ch. 19

Story Info
Taking sides.
5k words
4.79
19k
8

Part 19 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers

Chapter 19 -- Taking Sides.

Jezebel, Sandy, Trisha and Rose were in Patricia's study in the house making plans. Jezebel wasn't happy about it, but she knew she would be less happy if she just let the status quo of horrors continue. Her moral center drove her ambition, as long as she kept it that way things should be okay. She smiled knowing Sandy would kick her ass if power or riches ever started to be the driving force of her ambition.

They had decided she should order a number of things. One, to consider any order from the other dimension as suggestions they were free to ignore. Two, to report any abuses or angel deaths to the council. They thought this didn't really impinge on their free will that badly. Even though it forced them to do something it didn't really stop them from doing anything else.

Lastly was an order to vote on representation to a ruling type council. There would be three Angels on the council. They were hoping they could talk the Witches, Elves, Weres and Demons to join them for stability if nothing else. This was Sandy's idea, so that the other races wouldn't think their rebellion was leading to an independent takeover of this dimension.

They decided the council should meet once a week as they wouldn't be trying to control everything, just set some guidelines.

So she reluctantly closed her eyes and connected to all the Arches, and gave the orders, one at a time. She felt the anger of some, relief from others but most of them were unsure if this was a good thing or not. None of them could fight it.

They also sent out messages to the other supernatural communities on what they were doing and why, and that the first council meeting would happen next Saturday in NY at the Angel's mansion. They knew there was nothing much to do but wait for the votes to come in. All of the Arch's would vote three times, one for each they wanted on the council, and then they would be tallied up. The three on top would be on the council.

They relaxed and just talked, staying away from political things. Jezebel noticed that the lust was rising in the room. She grinned as she saw it was coming from Trisha and Rose, they had their rings on, and it appeared they wanted to show their appreciation. Jezebel could feel their gaze on her, caressing her curves with their eyes. She stood up and asked if they wanted something to drink while she was up then swayed sexily as she walked to the bar across the room.

She felt their eyes roaming between her tight ass and long toned legs. Their lust rising. When she went behind the bar she smiled softly to herself as she felt them shift their gazes to Sandy.

Rose said, "I would love a drink, whatever you're having."

Jezebel noticed when she said that she was looking at Sandy's center. Sandy was beautiful today. She had her hair up off her neck and a green bikini that matched her stunning eyes. Jezebel could read the approval in their minds. And the need to explore this new gift they were given with both Jezebel and Sandy.

It was clear to her they had exerted iron self control to get business out of the way first. She had to admit they were both beautiful, she had been thinking about this possibility since she first saw them out by the pool. She knew she didn't need to be so seductive, that they were already hers and Sandy's. But she was enjoying their attention, reveling in their lustful eyes caressing her sexy body.

She walked sensually over to Rose. The cute pixyish blonde with the tight petite body took her hand instead of the drink and looked up with a wordless plea. Jezebel could sense she wasn't sure how to ask, or approach.

She leaned down and breathed out sensually, both her voice and her breath teasing Rose's ear, "I'm going to kiss you now, taste your lips with mine, is that alright?"

Rose whimpered and strangled out, "Please..."

She kissed her neck right below her ear, then slowly brushed her lips lightly down her jaw line. When she reached Rose's lips she brushed them lightly while running a finger lightly across the soft beautiful skin of the Angel's neck. She smiled then, feeling Sandy's lust and eyes focused on her ass and body. She sent the Witch her love via her mind.

She heard Rose moan and felt her push her head forward trying to claim her lips. Jezebel moved her head back, keeping the kiss light, teasing. Enjoying the feeling of the soft Angel lips brushing against her own she teased Rose. Not to be cruel, but to enhance the pleasure to come. She sucked in Rose's bottom lip and lightly ran her tongue along it before releasing it and deepening the kiss between them.

=================================

Sandy had forgotten how irresistibly hot Jezebel could be when she decided to go into seductive mode. She was made for it and it showed, and she was clearly enjoying the effect it had on everyone in the room, Sandy included. She firmly reminded herself Jezebel would be there for her later and focused on Patricia.

She had gorgeous azure-green eyes and her long light brown hair was up in a cute ponytail. She had generous C cups barely covered in her halter top. Patricia was wearing a short skirt that hugged her thighs and legs. Sandy stood up and stretched her back slightly for a moment drawing Patricia's eyes to her D cups precariously contained in her small white bikini.

She knew she wasn't as seductive as Jezebel but that didn't seem to matter. Patricia's hungry stare didn't leave the gentle sway of her breasts until she was right in front of her. She saw Patricia's face color when finally looking up to her eyes. She bent down at the waist, putting her generous cleavage right in front of Patricia's face and whispered in her ear.

"Trisha, why don't you show me to your bedroom?"

She enjoyed it when Patricia's first attempt at a reply came out as a half gasp and she had to clear her throat and start over. "Yes, I'd love to."

=========================================

Jezebel pressed her lips harder against Rose's as she slipped her hand inside her shirt. She felt Patricia and Sandy leave, the lust between them electric and it raised hers as well. She explored Rose's petite B cups with her fingertips, avoiding her nipples for now. She was in no rush to escalate the encounter and enjoying every sensation as she felt it affect her temporary lover.

Jezebel caressed Rose's cheek as she broke the kiss and then claimed her hand, leading her away for more privacy. She could feel the angel's gaze on her as they walked holding hands. The light teasing had raised her lust and brought out the angel's true sexual proclivities. She was the loyal and submissive second to Trisha, following all orders with a thirst to please. In bed it would be another story altogether.

Jezebel's teasing however had done what she had intended. Bringing out Rose's sexual animal, and it wanted to be in charge. It needed to be. She smiled knowing that when they reached the bedroom Rose wouldn't be satisfied to be teased or held back, she would take control. Jezebel's pussy twitched at the thought as Rose picked up the pace toward a bedroom.

Jezebel sighed in pleasure as Rose pushed her against the wall and claimed a hot kiss. Not quite making it inside the room yet. Her body's instant submission to Rose brought a gasp out of the Angel and Jezebel felt the Angel's hands demandingly explore her body. They were both half naked and panting as they finally entered the room and approached the bed.

She also knew through her power that Patricia needed to be submissive in bed. That is why she approached Rose and not Patricia. She knew Sandy loved to be in charge, so she arranged it that way. She had no doubt the sexy Witch could take her in hand and teach her to follow orders. The fact her new friends would reverse roles when in the bedroom was natural, and so very hot. She smiled in anticipation when Rose pushed her roughly into the bed and climbed in after.

==============================================

Sandy was in heaven. She was sitting up on a wide comfortable leather chair in Patricia's private rooms. She was slouched down, her ass halfway over the edge. She looked down at the naked Angel servicing her core with hot desperation as her magic assault kept Trisha on the cusp of ecstasy.

She said in an approving breathless voice, "Yes Arch, lick my wet pussy. Make me cum on that tongue and I'll reward you."

She twisted the Arch's nipples and spanked her ass with her power as her fingers found her way to her own generous D cups, pinching a nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She felt the Arch stop licking her burning core a moment to whimper in pleasure. Sandy felt through the link established by their touching the feeling of both abuse and the Arch's aching need to orgasm before doubling her efforts on Sandy's heat to please her.

Sandy was so turned on. She could feel the Arch's humbling need to submit to her and to please. The powerful mantle and deep responsibilities of the Arch thrown aside for the moment as pleasing Sandy and reaching her own rapture was her one burning need and thought.

Sandy arched her back and reached down to grab the Arch roughly by the hair.

"Keep licking, don't you dare stop," the breathless order and demand fell from her lips as she flooded Patricia's face with her warm honey.

She felt Patricia eagerly follow her order as she was licked through and down from her ecstacy.

Sandy pushed the Arch down onto the floor flat on her back and sat on her face, her bubbled ass making it hard for the Angel to breathe.

"That was a good Arch, I suppose you earned this then."

She reached down and played with the Arch's breasts and nipples then let loose on the Angel with all the sexual magical techniques she had experimented with and perfected on Jezebel. She felt Patricia arch her back as she started to orgasm uncontrollably shaking her body. Sandy pulled back for a brief moment, enjoying the muffled screams of ecstasy against her dark star.

She mercilessly brought the Arch from trembling orgasm to orgasm denying the Angel's breathless begging for her to stop. As she watched this Angel's beautiful body rise in orgasm again and again, pleasuring her own now quivering center with Patricia's screams and moving face she started to climb back to her own peak as well.

She gasped in pleasure and ground her ass down against Trisha's tongue when the Arch started licking her dark star through her incoherent thoughts, scrambled by the rapture of Sandy's making. She reached down to circle her own clit with her fingertips, the need to come unbearable.

Her core gushed and dripped down onto Patricia's neck, some also running down to her sphincter in rivulets where it was licked off in greedy slurping licks by Patricia.

When Sandy let up her hands and magic, the Angel was a puddle of goo twitching and trembling with over stimulation, unable to move at all. When she came down from her own powerful orgasm she lifted the Angel up and laid her down on the nearby bed. Holding her and cooing at her until she came down from the experience.

Sandy grinned in anticipation as she kissed the Angel's lips softly. She still continued to take the dominant part of this intense coupling, but it was much more subtle guidance now. The Arch simply following her lead, as they both started to explore each other's bodies, each slowly rising back toward mutual rapture...

==================================================

Jezebel noticed the Arch's awkwardness as she reclaimed her authority when they got back together to go over the result of the voting. She knew that the awkwardness the Angel was feeling would fade as Patricia gained in experience. The power swap between her and Rose in the bedroom would become both a smooth transition and a highly anticipated one.

"So what is the word?" Jezebel asked as she watched Rose go through the emails.

"Good and Bad," Rose reported to them both, "Both of you are now council members, not a surprise since Trisha is a well known dissident of the home plane policies, and of course you gave the orders and are a symbol of hope for some. But the third... Gregor from Europe, it looks like all the trouble makers got together and elected him in.

"You'll need to watch your backs, I am sure he will attempt something, thought I am not sure what."

=======================================

Jezebel and Sandy enjoyed themselves for the rest of their vacation. She figured as Arch and now council member it would probably be the last one for a while. She and Sandy had talked with Daniel and Natalie and they were hopeful but determined to be vigilant where her safety was concerned.

She actually felt a pang of sadness at leaving the island, she would see her new friends again soon in NY for the first meeting, but she would miss the laid back and smiling stoner Angels and the beautiful weather a lot. Not to mention Bobby, she and Sandy had spent some more time with the very well endowed demon over the last few days.

The answers from the other races had come in. The Elves had said no, they had no interest in governing their people who could come or go at a whim, nor were they interested in picking a side since the Angels in the other dimension let them do that as well without interference. In short it didn't affect them so they didn't care.

The Weres had reluctantly joined, they were not very trusting but Amy had agreed to come simply because it was her asking, apparently she had made a good impression. To her surprise it was Tony that would be there for the Demons, mostly because it was being held in his home town, and he was old and respected.

It was more an informal keeping abreast of things, as he had no real authority over other demons. Apparently the thought of the purges ending had them excited enough to semi-organize. We had not heard back from the Witches yet, but there was still plenty of time before the first meeting.

Apparently they had missed her and Sandy because there was no limo at the airport for them when the plane landed. Daniel and Natalie had come for them personally and greeted them with hard kisses. They had decided to take the flight back so they weren't flagged in any databases of the human world. Sandy could transport them both ways next time they went to visit, even if it was for just an afternoon quickie.

She almost giggled at the thought of violating space time for a booty call. She deepened her kiss with Daniel savoring the feel of his lips and his arms around her. His scent familiar and loved surrounded her and she sighed into his mouth contentedly. From the tender way she could see Sandy and Natalie kissing she saw that it wasn't just her finding strong feelings of love with another.

She did not feel jealous however, just happy for both her love and for her friend. She wasn't sure what the rules for their relationship were anymore, except of course she would rather die before causing Sandy any pain. That seemed to be the only criteria to guide her actions, and perhaps that is the only thing that mattered.

Daniel drove and Natalie turned around to face them from the front seat.

Natalie said, "Wow, so a lot going on. Most of the Arches against the change are still dealing if only for now. If you ask me they are plotting right now, too smart to make any sudden moves. A long lifespan tends to lead to patience and long term thinking. There is one major problem though, an Arch in Russia who is moving to take over part of the human military there. He is mostly using bribes and blackmail but there have been reports of a poisoning already.

"His second was also reported killed in a suspicious way. Trisha told us he was part of her network. If I had to guess I would say he isn't against breaking off from our dimension at all, but wanting to take advantage of his long stifled desire to rule over the humans in his territory.

"I know you won't order him to toe the line, but something needs to be done about him soon regardless. Maybe a phone call? Let him know human autonomy would be discussed at the council meeting, and he might not want to do anything until a decision is reached by the new government?"

She nodded slowly in thought. "Good idea, I can always go kick him in the nuts later. Plus, on the off chance the vote goes his way on the human issue I could find myself in a sticky situation. Although I really doubt the council will vote to take over the world. That seems... Crazy. Right?"

Jezebel knew she was a bit naïve at times, she was hoping this wasn't one of them. They discussed lighter issues, such as what they could do to improve the Angel's daily life. She went on to Daniel and Natalie about how much happier and relaxed the Angels were where they went. Not to mention the almost brotherly attitude they had toward the Demon population there.

She smiled when Sandy volunteered to make a bunch of those rings, they were easy to make from just about anything with her ability at transmutation, and could be shared although only with the same sex. She wouldn't need to make one for every Angel in North America. Jezebel smiled when Sandy said she could make a shit ton at one time if her and Daniel did their thing and fed her all the power.

They were still discussing it when they arrived to their second home at the mansion. They still considered their apartment home but were spending more time here as well. They had just finished unpacking in the master bedroom when a servant showed up and said someone was here to see them. They went down stairs to Cat's brilliant and cheeky smile.

===========================================

Sandy thought it was good to see Cat. She hadn't spent much time with her lately. She was always so generous with her knowledge which Sandy knew was rare for a Witch. They normally jealously guarded their secrets to all but family. Plus she was just fun to be around, constantly irreverent and never taking anything seriously.

Cat said, "How's my favorite baby Witch?"

She grinned and said, "Great, how was the trip? Old bones feel ok?"

She giggled at the absurd statement. Cat actually looked younger than her, her body renewed.

Cat replied cheekily, "Oh, I wouldn't have missed this trip. I can't wait to see your face when you find out why I am here."

Sandy frowned. What could she be here for? Is she going to be the representative for the Witches? That would be awesome, at least the meetings would be less dull she thought. They all moved to the lounge and got some drinks.

Cat said, "I am here to inform you of the Witch's choice of a representative. Most of us are insular and have no need to join the wider community so it was hard to narrow it down to the right person. She also needed to be ambitious enough to make a difference, yet not want to poke our nose where it doesn't belong, or bind us to a decision in a self serving manner."

Sandy's stomach dropped when Cat looked at her meaningfully and almost cackled out, "Congrats councilwoman, do us proud!"

Evil woman, she was enjoying Sandy's discomfort, knowing she wouldn't want to do this or have this responsibility. She noticed Jezebel looking over to her, offering comfort in her eyes. She too didn't want the responsibility, but also had no choice. Her sense of justice boxed her in and gave her no room to decline.

Sandy sighed. "You didn't have to enjoy it so much you know. You know I don't want this."

Cat smiled softly, compassion touching her eyes, mixing in with the mirth. She said, "I know child, but that's why we all know you will do a good job. That's what you get for missing the vote you know, no one wants that responsibility. Witches aren't prone to it. Our ambitions are mostly aimed at self improvement and the development of our magic. Political power just pales beside that.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers
12