Jezebel's Tale Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,995 Followers

"On another note, those rings you are making are exquisite, the power subtle and intricate. I am very proud of you. Have you figured out the other lie yet? Although it is partial truth some Witches lack the power and understanding to accomplish it. No... I can see by your expression you have not, yet you are staring at the evidence right now. I am sure you will figure it out someday."

Sandy looked at Jezebel and she had no clue either, what was Cat talking about? They talked of inconsequential things for a while and just enjoyed Cat's company. Sandy put the thought of what she was missing out of her mind. She knew she would grasp it if she let it percolate in her mind long enough. Chasing it round in circles in her mind wouldn't help at all. She couldn't even think of anything else Cat had told her was impossible after that first time with the lightning.

Cat stayed for dinner and left shortly after, claiming it was time for an old woman to find her bed. Natalie was teasing her, kept calling her councilwoman. She couldn't wait to get the Angel in bed and torture her with her own version of teasing. She giggled when she pinched Natalie's ass from across the room with her power giving the Angel both a worried and hungry look on her face.

Sandy had noticed Jezebel's thoughts earlier about her loving Natalie and the lack of structure they had. She wondered if instead of keeping two separate relationships each they should just merge them instead.

This required more thought before mentioning the possibility but she already knew she liked Daniel a lot as a friend, and he was very attractive. She also knew that Jezebel thought Natalie was great. She was positive Natalie liked both Daniel and Jezebel, though not as strongly as she liked her. But that was likely the added intimacy they had.

The only thing she was clueless about was how Daniel felt about her, or even Natalie.

Hmm, two Angels, a half Demon and a Witch in a polyamory relationship, she thought it sounded good to her. Of course it would still be complicated, when you add in Gina, Bobby, Trisha and Rose as casual relationships. Her head was starting to hurt. She would miss the sex with them but didn't love them. They felt more like close friends. But what would Jezebel's inner succubus feel? Whatever happened, Jezebel's inner succubus needed to stay happy, otherwise it would all fall apart no matter what they did.

She knew there would be more in their future as well, more like Gina that they took and ravished together, releasing their sexual proclivities. She knew Jezebel loved doing that, it made her succubus purr inside and was her affirmation that being a Demon was beneficial to those she interacted with. Being honest with herself she liked it as well. Her sexual inclinations had definitely expanded with Jezebel's influence and the love they shared.

Gina was just casual thing for them but she knew even she would be disappointed if she didn't get to sleep with the hot little slut again in the future. That girl had opened up nicely to them and was a blast to have in their bed. Bobby, Rose and Trisha too.

It was complicated, but she too knew one thing for sure, she would rather die before she ever hurt Jezebel.

She would check with Jezebel tomorrow on this, right now they had been gone for a week and needed to take their Angels to bed. Having a quick idea she walked over to Natalie her body swaying slightly and kissed Natalie hard before taking her hand and leaving the room.

She smiled as that had worked to get a read on Daniel. She had felt his lust for both of them through her connection to Jezebel. He was definitely interested in them sexually, now she just needed to know if he could love them, which of course would be the more important of the two for the relationship she had in mind.

Satisfied with leaving it for tomorrow she set her focus on Natalie. She loved the submissive little Angel, admitting that to herself felt good. No magic tonight she thought... Or, at least not magic of a Witch's kind...

=============================================

Jezebel had noticed Sandy's little exhibitionist kiss and knew Sandy was up to something, but figured she would find out later, right now she was busy. Her lingering kiss deepened as she ground herself against his large bulge. Dry humping his manhood through their clothing was stimulating her clit. She gasped into his mouth. His body felt like it belonged against hers causing her to tingle all over in pleasure.

When Sandy left the room with Natalie in tow she had not waited but had climbed up into Daniel's lap and straddled him. She was deliberately teasing him, trying to draw out his dominant male instincts. He wasn't exactly repressed, but he held them back most of the time because of his respect for her and the position she held as Arch. She kept grinding against his middle working him up, she felt him grunt into her mouth and felt the anticipation of what she knew was coming.

This was special to her, he loved her as she loved him and she wanted to submit to him. More than the sexual submission that her succubus influence caused her to enjoy, she enjoyed any amount of control or loss because of her Demon side. But this is more, the Angel, the woman in her wanted to submit to the man she loved. She of course was using her best tool to accomplish that, her love and the intimacy of sex. In the rest of her life she was in charge of him as her second but here and now she was his.

She felt him groan as his lust grew and that was it, his patience had run out with this dry fucking thing she was doing to him. She smiled as he lifted her off him and bent her over the arm of the couch. He was gentle with her, not rough, but his hands were full of strength she couldn't deny, and his body language left no doubt who was in charge here now.

He didn't even bother getting fully undressed, simply pushed his pants down, pulled her skirt up and grunted as he saw her beautiful uncovered molten core. She arched her back in anticipation, a submissive invitation as her ass stuck up in the air, her body open for him to claim and plunder with his tool.

She mewled in need and tried to push back with her body when she felt his bulbous head against her dripping heat, but she was firmly held against the couch by his hand on her back and couldn't move.

She knew he was the one in control here and she begged, "Please, take me, I need you in me."

She felt him run his cock up and down her swollen moist lips, teasing her entrance. Her whole body ached for his entrance and just before she begged him again the tip spread her welcoming silken folds and slipped inside her honey pot drawing a soft breath of pleasure and relief from her lips.

She moaned and her body arched in need as he still held her firmly against the couch. The feel of his manhood slowly sinking into her was ecstasy and her body started trembling as he claimed her sex. He set a slow pace her core caressing his manhood with warm wet friction as he claimed her over and over. As her peak was approached her body once again tried to push back but then slowly relaxed in submission as he kept her pinned in place.

She felt him explore the sensitive parts of her within his reach. She gasped loudly in pleasure as he sped up a bit, her face and breasts started to rub the couch cushion with faster and harder friction. Her sensitive breasts arcing shots of pleasure to her center each time he pushed into her and ground her nipples against the leather.

Her core erupted in fire and her body locked up as she entered her rapture. Her gasp cut short as her lungs froze, her hot wet walls contracting around his pleasure. She felt his lust peak as he swelled within her quivering body and filled her with his warm seed. Their bodies locked together and froze for a time in rapture with him buried within her depths.

His restraining hand lifted and caressed her as her body went limp. Her ecstasy for the moment spent. The delicious pleasure of his rod still within her but shrinking she sighed in contentment. When he pulled out she backed off the couch onto her knees and turned. Taking his semi-flaccid member lovingly in her mouth she cleaned him while staring up into his loving eyes.

They smiled and walked out of the room together holding hands, intimacy binding them together. They knew that the short trip to the bedroom was long enough to recharge for the next round and her body tingled at the thought...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,995 Followers
12