Jezebel's Tale Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Jezebel being led away by Patricia and Natalie and smiled, why not? Both her and Rose were dominant women although on occasion she did let her submissive side out for a bit of fun. She already knew Daniel was... Up for it, as she ground back against him before taking his hand and grabbing Rose on the way out of the room...

Her body was tingling in anticipation of having a fat cock in her. It had been at least a week since he had plundered her depths. And she hadn't slept with Rose at all yet, just Patricia and that was two weeks ago. Rose had a tight lithe body and she couldn't wait to explore it. She noticed Rose's body was ready for fun as well with her magic through the contact holding hands.

Without speaking both her and Rose turned to pleasure Daniel first, they knew he could pleasure them more easily later with the control of his round 2. Once they stripped each other putting on a little show for him they removed his clothes and then fell on their knees. They took turns, swapping between his balls and long pole, both staring up into his eyes as they pleasured him.

Rose was very good at it, Rose and Patricia may have just started having sex recently but she could read all the times Patricia and Rose had 'visited' Bobby who had given them a thorough education in pleasuring a man. She moaned in pleasure as they kissed, sucked and licked Daniel's pole from either side, every once in a while tasting each other's tongues as they met while wrapping around his girth.

It became too much for her as they locked eyes across Daniel's manhood and she grabbed Rose by the hair and kissed her deeply while vigorously stroking Daniel's length with her and Rose's hand as they overlapped. She moaned when she felt him stiffen and expand in their hands.

She started stroking faster while her kiss with Rose picked up in passion. They were heavily breathing into each other's mouths and exploring with their tongues when she felt the first surge of batter hit her face then fall onto her sensitive D cups.

They reluctantly broke the kiss when Daniel was spent and then both cleaned his cock and balls with soft strokes of their wet tongues. Then they went to work on each other. Sandy felt her body fill with pleasure as Rose licked her face clean then leaned down to clean her sensitive breasts and nipples with soft brushes of her tongue. She gasped at the feel of Rose's breath against her skin, lips sucking Daniel's warm batter from her ready body.

After returning the favor eagerly, her body tight with pleasure and waiting for the build up to release, she slowly moved them all toward the bed as they alternated kissing and caressing each other.

She took the top position in a 69 with Rose. The Angel drove her slowly to her peak, her sense of her partner through her magic made it easy to return the favor. She felt Daniel's hot eyes on them while he recovered.

She said, "Oh Rose, don, don't stop, that's perfect, right there," as her body started to tremble, her tightened and hot core all at once releasing bolts of pleasure and warmth throughout her body. When she came down enough to move again, she restarted her stimulation of Rose's center, almost desperately wanting to return the pleasure she was given.

It didn't take her long to reciprocate. She learned Rose's body with the speed of a Witch talented with her powers and played it like a virtuoso. Rose body started quivering on her tongue so she squeezed her clit hard and slipped some fingers between the Angel's silken folds while she licked and sucked on her labia.

She could feel the intense buildup inside Rose's body, so tight and coiled in her center, so was ready for it when Rose blasted her face with a strong squirt, most of it she caught in her mouth to be savored and swallowed. She was licking around her silken folds to bring Rose down when she felt Daniel grab her by the hips and thrust inside her needy pussy. Rose sucked in her clit and licked the tip while her insides conformed to Daniel's invading meat.

Sandy breathed out in rapture, "Oh god yes, fuck me Daniel. Feed your delicious cock to my needy pussy. It's so what I neeeeEEED right now," she finished in gasping pleasure. She loved the feel of his hard length within her. She softly licked, sucked and fingered Rose's core as best she could as she started to thrust her body backwards each time she received him. She felt herself get lost in the feeling.

She gave herself to her body's needs and desires. She gave herself to Daniel, his every stroke in her ecstasy as she rose toward her height. She gave herself to Rose's talented little mouth and tongue. Dominant or not usually, right now she would give anything if he would just keep pounding into her body, her core heating with his friction, bringing her up and up. Rose's lips and tongue abusing her clit was pure bliss as she stopped thinking and just felt.

She wasn't paying attention, completely lost in pleasure as she closed with her height. Her magic was following and obeying her wanton behavior and desires. She had forgotten to lock it down inside her just in case she lost control, which of course is what was happening. She heard as they all gasped together.

The magic overtook them at once, bringing them to a transcendent orgasm as one. She had never felt anything like it, she could feel her own impossibly intense orgasm but she could also feel Rose's and Daniel's at the same time.

She also knew they were experiencing all three as well.Oops,she thought to Rose and Daniel as they all lost consciousness...

12