Jezebel's Tale Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers

He sighed and said, "I will tell them what you said, I can't promise anything though, and I will follow their orders."

She nodded. "I will be sending you back, and with you the little metal ball, just in case they don't believe you. It still has the same mass so it will stand as proof."

She said with regret, "And to show that gravity is the least I can do," she opened her palm and multiple lightning strikes hit the clouds above from her palm.

She shook her head. "Tell them we don't want a fight, but we just can't tolerate another attack on our sovereignty any more than you can."

She sent him back to where he was before snatching him and sent the car after, making sure it didn't hit him. She was hoping that he could talk them into leaving their society alone. She would know of course, she was in his mind the whole time and right now he is considering his arguments, starting with it would be insane to push them.

Her mission was clearly a success where he was concerned personally. His bosses weren't floating around in mid air above Manhattan however. She knew that would make a difference in how they perceived her message. There would be disbelief, and they wouldn't be able to relate to it. She hoped Billy was persuasive.

She opened her own portal and floated through, back at the apartment by the college. It seemed her powers were growing, even without someone's hair if she knew them well enough she could get a sense of them when they were close to her. She had been noticing that at the mansion and now she could feel Gina nearby and debating on if to knock on the door or not.

This wasn't Gina's first time here either, she had tried yesterday but Sandy and Jezebel were at the mansion. She couldn't get all of what was going through Gina's head, but she knew she was here to confront them for the truth. She decided Gina deserved the explanation. She touched her amulet and just focused on Jezebel so only she would hear it.

"Love, Gina is here looking for answers, though she hasn't knocked on the door yet, would you like to be here? Oh, things went as expected with our Head Agent, we will just have to wait to see if he can influence his superiors. Focus on me when you reply, it will keep it private.

Jezebel replied,"Dee, so glad things went well, I wish I could have seen it... I.. I want to be there with you, can you grab me?"

She grinned and opened a portal and sucked Jezebel through with gravity...

============================================

Gina was determined. She had been hanging out the last hour or so waiting for them to get home. She knew she would see them when they... What the hell? She saw Sandy waving at her from the entrance to the apartments and a chill ran through her body. How did they get past her and how the hell did they know she was out here waiting?

She took a deep breath, those were just two more questions after all, and walked to the apartment building. She cheekily nodded at the two large men loitering by the entrance.

The front door was open so she walked in and heard Sandy yell out, "In the kitchen!"

She walked into the kitchen and Jezebel handed her a beer. She watched as the two stunning women worked on throwing together a late dinner. The atmosphere was comfortable despite her concerns. It was also new since usually they would be ordering her around by now. Which again, creepy, it's like they knew she wasn't here for that right now.

Sandy said, "Sorry, creepy is bad right?"

Her eyes widened at the blonde. She took a long draught from her beer and sat down heavily. It was one thing to suspect mind reading but... She just waited, not sure how to bring it up.

Jezebel said, "Can you set the table? For three I hope? Dishes in that cabinet there," she pointed over to one of the kitchen cabinets.

She set the table for dinner, realizing Jezebel was just having her do something comfortably familiar to help her get centered. That was very reassuring actually, whatever the answer was she had no bad feelings or fears they would hurt her.

"Only if you want us to. Maybe a little spanking after dinner? I'd love to get my teeth in that tight little ass of yours too." Sandy asked while waggling her eyebrows at her.

Jezebel snickered and said, "Stop that Dee, you're freaking her out."

Sandy said, "Sorry, and don't worry, we will explain. Nothing you noticed is in your head. Those two big Angels out there are Jez's bodyguards actually. I can definitely read your emotions and some of your thoughts. It works better if we are touching though. The rest we can explain over dinner. And yes, I said Angels."

Dinner had been educational for her, Sandy and Jezebel, Witch and Angel/Succubus. It sounded so crazy but she couldn't deny she was currently floating in the air, Jezebels forked tongue, both sides of the split as thick as a phallus and violating both her holes while Sandy's magic stimulated her entire body.

She was quivering and her center felt so full. Her body was on fire as she rose to her peak. The sexy Witch was also mounted on her face, floating above her but Sandy somehow still was able to grind her delicious sex against her thirsty tongue.

She tried to eat out the witch well, like a good slut should, but her tongue just wouldn't cooperate any more than the rest of her body. All the stimulation and her rapid rise to peak were completely messing with the signals from her brain as her entire body tingled and was suffused with pleasure. Her body was practically vibrating as she was pushed over into releasing her ecstasy.

When she woke up, her body still quivering, she felt Sandy slap her clit hard and brutally twist a nipple. She gasped as it hurt her but also spread tingles of burning pleasure. Jezebel's tongue was doing unnatural things inside her, massaging her insides as well as her labia and taint. She blacked out again as the second orgasm rolled over her like a thunderstorm.

She woke up in bed lying on her back, her holes were sore and she felt four hands and two mouths teasing her skin.

She stretched and moaned out softly, "That feel so good, please don't stop."

After they had abused her body into multiple violent and deliciously painful as well as pleasurable orgasms, their soft touches and kisses on her sore body felt like heaven. She felt her body practically glowing as it rose slowly again toward her height. It was a sensuous rise, lazy even, her body felt spoiled and pampered as her center slowly coiled tighter.

There was no magic this time, no succubus energy, no Witch magic pulling at her body. Just a slow decadent rise to rapture. She whimpered as she was reaching her peak, her body held on the cusp for a few moments before they softly grazed her sensitive nub and burning core. She started to arch her back as she gasped out. She felt Jezebel's tongue lapping up and sucking her juice as it shot out of her body.

She grinned to herself after recovering, so the Witch can hear her thoughts? Can they double team Jezebel now?

She heard Sandy giggle and say "Yes, we can."

Gina got to her knees. She and Sandy both peered at Jezebel lustily making the succubus gasp out in comprehension right as they reached for her...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers
12