Jezebel's Tale Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny snorted in disgust. "Have you looked in the mirror? Any woman that looked like you would stir the lust in most men, but a normal human woman would be spurned by a faithful man. They don't have that option with you unless you give it, and quite obviously you didn't and just stuck your ass up in the air.

"Do you not see that? Surely you aren't stupid are you? Lust does not mean go. Fucking demon, just get out. Thank god I am not attracted to woman in the least, or I would surely be sitting with your face between my legs, a victim of your twisted magic."

Jezebelhadknown that. That's why she restricted her succubus so much. This has happened in the past, a lot, when she was eighteen and nineteen. The stress of the council and the encouragement of Sandy had brought it out of her, she had forgotten in the seeking of relief and quite frankly the fun and freedom of it. She had been very stupid.

And it had come back on her as it always did, causing pain to another and twisting her up inside because of it. Maybe shewasa slut. Was 3 Mates plus Eric, Patricia, Rose, and Gina not enough? Plus she could always call Steve or Scott, head down to visit Bobby the demon in Jamaica. Or fuck, with her body just go to a bar using no magic at all and wait for the men to hit on her?

Did she really need to have Penny? Which of course never would have happened. Even if she went about it the right way Penny doesn't like woman at all. Shit, she really was stupid. It finally hit her, the smile, Penny's good mood. That wasn't because Gregor was gone, it was because she had a soul mate and was already getting good sex. And she had just been fucking him.

Jezebel nodded in acquiescence but said, "I will go but you should let them stay, at least until you get the Intel. This was not their fault, and they are not my pets. Keep your anger where it belongs on me. Don't let the anger drive you to a mistake. Don't make my stupidity drive you to some of your own. I am truly sorry."

She saw the angry retort freeze on Penny's lips and then Penny nodded once violently.

Full of shame, Jezebel went back to the bedroom to ask Sandy to send her home. She also insisted that Sandy wasn't to defend her if Penny bitched about her, it was all her fault.

===========================

Sandy tried to apologize to Jezebel as it was she that put her up to it. She didn't look deep enough at the reasons for Jezebel's conservative body and dress, assuming it was just to be taken seriously. And Jezebel didn't think of it either, because it had been four years since the last time. Still, Jezebel wouldn't have done that, let go to get rid of the stress and have fun. Too much fun it turns out, if Sandy hadn't pushed her into it.

Sandy was the one that pushed her with her looks and flirting into staying in body bimbo mode and having fun with it. Because for hermatesand the people that cared for her that was fun. But introduce others in the mix and disaster was obvious, she had missed it, her, who knew how dangerous magic was intimately and she had Jezebel flaunting hers around and she loved watching it.

She tracked down Penny and totally ignoring Jezebel's orders, since she wasn't obliged to listen to them, tried to make it right. Or at least mitigate it.

Fifteen minutes later as she walked out, her ears burning, she decided Jezebel was right. Fuck! She should have kept her mouth shut. Now they both had an enemy in Penny, instead of a good ally. Penny was right of course. Both she and Jezebel had tried to lay the blame on their own head only to spare the other.

They were both to blame though and Penny pointed out quite well the flaws of her reasoning. All she had accomplished was undoing Jezebel's efforts at making her not guilty by keeping her side off the board.

She waited in the room with Daniel until she was contacted by Cat, who of course picked right up on all her thoughts and turmoil.

Cat sent,"I am disappointed, but don't beat yourself up to hard, both of you are so young, mid twenties. You will make other mistakes, and others may forgive. The thing with Penny though is she was under Gregor's disgusting thumb for over a hundred years, and all she saw in what happened was someone else trying to take her will.

"What was done was wrong, but much worse in Penny's eyes than it actually was. Enough of that. Let it go child. Learn from it, don't make the same mistake, but let it go lest you make new mistakes in some misguided attempt to make up for it, like you just did with Penny by telling her your involvement."

Sandy acknowledged her advice and received the Intel then typed it all out on her laptop as fast as she could. There were only 5 countries in the know and only 2 that needed to be addressed. She put a copy of the data on a zip drive and without a word gave it to Penny, collected Daniel and got out of there with her tail between her legs.

12