Jezebel's Tale Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw him wink at her and ignore her request. She was confused for a second, what was going on? Then she took a deep breath as the fifty Angels converged on the bar, she waited for them to break in, to fight for her life. But that didn't happen at all. She watched, confused, as Daniel walked in front door and moved toward her.

Daniel said, "Thanks for the call Tony. Those guys will be history in just a moment."

Her eyes widened as she understood. Command power or not, she was still Arch. She felt as those ten power signatures winked off her supernatural radar, the enemy being overwhelmed by the greater force. She had a hard time with this. She never wanted the responsibility, not really.

But apparently they wanted and trusted her despite being free. Not only wanted and trusted her but would fight fiercely to protect her. She gave Daniel a long kiss only stopping when the cat calls started.

She had tables to serve so she got to it...

===================================

Ambriela took the news badly, her messenger lie dead before her and she knew she was losing it. She couldn't stay here and she couldn't go home. There was one more desperate act she could attempt. She called in her support staff.

She said, "You must reprogram the Dimension portal equipment, find us a nice easy world we can temporarily retreat to or all will be lost. Do it now."

She knew this wouldn't be a temporary retreat. They had lost here and at home. This would be her only chance to live however and she would reach for it. She would rebuild and perhaps in a few millennia they may return here and get their revenge.

That is when she heard the screams.

She looked quickly out of her tent and bowed her head in denial. Large bears, wolves and great cats were fighting besides Angels and Demons. Her troops were being slaughtered. She walked back into her office and picked up her personal dimensional device and turned it on. She had no choice but to flee home and hope for the best. She stepped through the portal... And into the arms of a security force.

The Angel said, "We knew where you had your personal coordinates set, we knew you would try to escape. Welcome home, you are under arrest."

She swore this would not be the end of it.

==========================

Jezebel walked into Daniel's office. She needed to thoroughly thank him for last night. She closed and locked the door before untying and removing the robe. She watched the effect her red silk and lace teddy had on her lover as she swayed over to him. She knew he would be able to see her moist puffy center as it peeked through the crotch less entrance in her lingerie. She watched him push his chair back and undo his pants and take off his shirt as she watched.

She licked her lips sultrily before she teasingly leaned in and brushed her lips against his drawing a moan from his mouth. She straddled his lap and kissed him passionately as she ground her warmth against his hardening manhood. He was making her feel so hot and sexy as he ran his hands along her hot and ready body. She teased his tip, grinding her soft puffy silken lips against it, holding it captive between her warmth and his hard abdomen.

He groaned in need and squeezed her tight ass so she arched her back and rose higher to take him inside her. She slowly impaled herself on him while staring into his eyes. When he was buried to the hilt inside her she started to use the muscles in her center to pleasure him without actually moving. She captured him with her sultrily lust filled eyes that also burned brightly with love and adoration.

She started to grind against his center, his hard cock hitting all the right places inside of her.

She moaned out, "Oh Daniel, I love how you feel in me."

She started bouncing slowly on him, impaling her center over and over. She was loving the feeling of his hot rod rubbing her inner walls as they conformed to and pleasured his cock. She started to speed up, getting lost in the feeling, and that was when she noticed as he caressed her back and squeezed her ass.

He was not wearing one of Sandy's rings at all.

She wondered if that meant he was now viable, and the thought turned her on so much it caused her to contract around him hard. She started to bounce her body faster and harder on his length as he met her down thrusts with his upward swing, her body milking his cock hard.

She whispered down to him, "Will you give me a baby?"

He did not answer, or not exactly in words. She felt a strong surge of lust in response to her whisper and his manhood swelled within her, stretching her walls. She gasped as the coiling in her center burst into pleasure and raised her into bliss.

She panted out, "Yes. Fill me, I love you Daniel."

Her undulating walls milked his baby batter as his manhood coated her inner core. They stared into one another's eyes as they shared their rapture. Both of them were too high in ecstasy to speak or communicate what they were feeling in any other way. When she started to come down she kissed him softly, melting against his body and keeping him deep within her as they shared their love.

============================

Jezebel was nervous. She, Sandy and Daniel were waiting in the oval office. The new one of course, with D.C. gone. Technically the president had only asked for her, but she needed the moral support. She supposed Arch of North America was impressive, and he was just a man. But still, she was nervous.

She had taken the DNA shot when the other dimension dropped in on her a couple of days ago. So far she hadn't noticed much of a difference. Yeah, she could not soul share anymore, but that stopped with Daniel anyway, and she hated using her command power, which pretty much stopped the month before as well, when the Angel's here would be unaffected by it. And of course, as half succubus she already had the libido of a sex Demon, so not much change there either.

The Angels of course was another story, with no experience at controlling sexual urges the mansion had been an interesting place recently. Of course she and Sandy were the recipients of all of Daniel's attentions. She knew it would level out eventually, but in the meantime she was enjoying it.

The world over the last month since Ambriela's defeat had calmed down a lot. Still, there was a lot to do and questions to be answered. So she waited patiently for the President to show up. She watched him walk in. He just nodded in simple greeting and got right to it.

He said, "Jezebel, I need you on my cabinet. New position called secretary of supernatural affairs. If we are going to integrate into one society here in America we need to show we are working together."

Her mouth opened, then closed. She was about to say why me, but she realized the truth. Despite no longer having the power of command, she still somehow had the loyalty of the Angels. The demons for the most part respected her as well. Still, she wasn't all that excited about it.

"If I do this I need at least a few nights a week off, I need to work my other job too, I mean to feed and stuff."

He looked pained, "Jezebel, I really can't have one of my cabinet secretary's working in a strip joint peddling alcohol, the press would have a field day."

"Why Mr. President," she arched an eyebrow and added suggestively in a smoky sultry voice, "Are you offering another alternative to my... Feeding requirements?"

NOTE: I hope you enjoyed it, Jezebel's story is done. It wasn't as long as I had intended but there it is. I did leave it open for more in the end, a kind of urban fantasy spin off, now that the world knows about super naturals etc... There was also less sex and more plot in here, I guess I will see if my ratings reflect the suggestions I received about that. Plus posting multiple chapters my older mix seemed a bit overdone.