Jezzebella Star Diaries Ch. 01

Story Info
It's a late night at work.
755 words
4.6
7.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late and everyone had left the club, including all the staff. I stayed to finish up something and lock up the building. While walking over to the bar I thought I heard the door chime telling me someone was entering. I paused but heard no sound so I assumed it was just the wind. I went behind the bar and grabbed a glass to pour myself a well deserved drink. While filling the cup I felt someones hands around my waist. Surprised, I accidentally knocked over the glass while turning around to see who was touching me.

I looked up to find you smiling at me, eyes sparkling from the bar lights. Before I could say anything you leaned forward, pressed your body against mine and kissed me in the most passionate way possible. The taste of your lips against mine drove me crazy with lust. You then used your arm to make sure the bar behind me was clear and boosted me on top of it. You gazed into my eyes as your hands slid up my thighs as you parted my legs. You glanced down as you lifted my skirt and with a pleased smirk noticed that I was not wearing underwear. You gently slid your hand between my thighs and began to pet my pussy with your thumb. With your other hand you unbuttoned my shirt and unhooked my bra, releasing my breasts into freedom. You then reached down next to the bar, pulled up a piece of ice and gently slid it along my nipple at the same time as you inserted your finger into me. I let out an uncontrollable moan as ecstasy overwhelmed my body. You removed the ice, bent down and began to suckle on my breast while having a finger inside and working my clit with your thumb. I wanted you inside me soo bad..but I also knew that was what you wanted..the control.

I leaned forward and gently pushed you back. I slid off the bar, took your hand and led you upstairs to the lounge. I gently pushed you down onto the couch, got on my knees in front of you and began undoing your pants. Your manhood was hard and waiting for its release. I gently pulled down your boxers to reveal the monster that had been trying to get out. Pleased with its size I began to stroke it with my hand, grasping and releasing. Now I was in control. I could tell by your face that you were in my power. I licked my lips, looked you in the eyes and proceeded to bring my mouth to your cock. Upon first contact you let out a pleasing moan. I slid my tongue all over your cock, flicking the tip every now and then. While doing so I slowly brought my hand to your balls and gently rubbed them. The taste of your flesh made me crave you deep inside me. I slid my hand down between my legs and began to pleasure myself. I was wet. Very wet. The faster I rubbed myself the harder I sucked.

Realizing you were no longer in control you grabbed me by my hair, pulled me up to you and kissed me soo hard that it sent chills throughout my body. You then stood up and bent me over the arm of the couch. You slapped my pussy with your hand a bit and then thrust yourself inside. I couldn't control myself. I started moaning and begging you to fuck me hard, like the bad girl I was. You pressed yourself deep inside me while slapping my ass and pulling my hair, making sure I knew that you were in charge. You also bit the nape of my neck, twisted my nipples and tickled my clit while pumping me with your cock. The amount of pleasure I felt was mind numbing. Never before had a man felt soo good inside me. We achieved orgasm at the same time. I moaned louder than I had ever moaned before. It echoed in the empty club. You pulled out, turned me around and kissed me.

"Not bad kid." I said with a smirk.

You smiled and said "Not too bad yourself...but you haven't seen nothin yet."

We both giggled slyly, cleaned ourselves up and headed towards the door.

"Same time, same place?" you asked as you stepped out the door.

"It never is baby." I replied with a smile as I closed and locked the door.