JFT Tales - Ride, Ch. 05

Story Info
The night turns rough.
3.2k words
4.54
14.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 01/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jenyes
jenyes
119 Followers

Back in the club, Dana tugs my leash and collar relentlessly. Each time I find some illumination, I try to use it to admire the tatt placed upon my wrist; but Dana has other ideas. Its soon obvious that she's leading me about so that I can viewed as her prize, even as the hands seem to find purchase to steal me from her.

I find myself back at the bar with another line of tequila shots before us. The first two go down and I'm again rewarded with a lemon slice. I watch Dana drink her two but then notice that there is still four more on the bar before us.

Already feeling the effects of the earlier shots, I hope that the others are either for Dana or left behind. Dana grins as she catches me eyeing the shots and pushes one to me.

"Drink it."

I lift the shot glass and toss it back. It burns my throat and ignites a fire in my belly and I look for some lemon to dowse the pain. Dana holds one in her fingers but, instead of offering it to me, she brings it causally to her mouth and sucks upon it. Keeping the peel in her teeth, she pushes another shot to me.

Hesitating, Dans scowls at me then jerks the leash towards her. "Drink it."

I toy with the small, heavy glass with my fingers, and slowly raise it to my lips. My nose fills with the aroma and I involuntarily move my hand away from me. Dana's eyes flare and I quickly toss the shot down; and cough, making the liquid burn that much brighter.

Dana pushes another shot glass to me and I shake my head. Her eyes again flare but I make no move to take it. When I don't reach out, I see her nose flare out and miss the punch that hits me square on the jaw. I don't miss the next two as she holds my hair and smashes me right in the face.

The iron tinge in my saliva is chased away by the clear burn of the tequila. The burn that finds the source of the iron flow and burns brighter. The next shot again makes me gag but I hold it down with my eyes tearing up.

Dana drinks the next one, leaving one. She looks at me and I take it, grimly I drink it with my face screwing up as I do. She watches me and takes glee in my predicament before handing me another piece of lemon. I suck it and recover my composure.

A dull throbbing in my head that the liquor doesn't quell begins to grow with the pounding of the music in the club. Dana looks about and takes in the sights as i grip the bar and calm my breathing and the impulse to puke. Amid the gyrating crowd, I see one of the women from the room making her way towards us, as she nears a small mouse of a bruise evident below her left eye.

In the shimmering lights of the club, I now see the twinkling of light off the tiny jewel atop the piercing in her nose. She is dressed now, but barely, with a shapeless abbreviated baby doll gown of a dress. She towers above her normal height on high, clear heels.

She whispers something to Dana and moves in next to me, her fingers entangling with mine. I look to her and ask about her friend. She shrugs, "She's getting another tatt and will be spending the night with them." Then she smiles and looks to Dana, "Besides, she hadn't been properly trained before," then she gingerly touches the swelling under her eye.

Another line of shots appears and Kaylee takes the lead in drinking one, then another. Dana nods and she drinks two more before handing me the last one. With a anguished look on my face, I swallow it under Kaylee's dancing eyes.

Kaylee joins us as we leave the club. Her hand in mine, I can't tell if I'm clinging to it or she to me. In any event, she is with me and in my lap as Dana drives us back to the house. Kaylee asks Dana if she can kiss me and we spend the remainder of the trip exchanging caresses.

Entering the house, I listen intently for sounds or an acknowledgment of our appearance. A creak here or there, but otherwise the place is silent. Dana tugs my leash, Kaylee squeezes my hand, and we make our way inside.

Walking past your room, I glance in but can't see anything in the dark. Dana doesn't allow my eyes to adjust as she jerks me along as she moves down the hall. Dana leads us into a small bare room adjacent to yours and clicks on the light.

Like the room, the light bulb is bare and gives the room a harsh, sharp tone with hard, cheerless edges to everything within it. Kaylee and I both look at the apparatus hanging from the ceiling and the stray straps hanging beside it. Upon the flat surface of the lone table along the wall, lay a variety of whips, paddles, restraints and sex toys of varying sizes and colors.

Dana brings me to the hanging straps and has me stand upon a low box, whereupon she ties one hand, then the other, to them. Once finishes, she kicks the box out and I am suspended with my toes just barely touching the floor under me, swinging a little in my restraints.

Kaylee has stripped and is standing off to the side of Dana looking at me. I take the opportunity to examine her tattoo's and piercings while feeling her eyes taking stock of my body in turn. She smiles and turns to show me the tattoo's on her back, the smallish black sun just below her neck in the center of her upper back, the bright, colorful abstract designs on each shoulder blade and the tribal design that stretches over the small of her back.

Dana has removed her vest but otherwise is still dressed. She picks up a long rawhide whip and snaps it several times to test her control over its length and action. A smile on her face, she moves out of my sight and I take a deep breath and hold it in anticipation.

The expected lash doesn't arrive, instead Dana's hands reach around my waist and unbuckles the belt, letting it fall before unzipping the skirt and yanking it down. Kaylee sees the tail and twists one of her pierced nipples.

Dana leaves my blouse alone and steps back, the clicking of her heels on the wood floor telling me she is several feet back. The whizzing of the whip leaves little warning before it bites into my ass cheeks. A long string of pain in its wake.

Kaylee's eyes widen as the whip whizzes and bites again, this one a little off mark finding only one cheek. Dana corrects her range and aim and I'm crying out as she lashes me again, swinging from the restraints from both the force of her blows and my struggling.

Footsteps and Dana appears in the corner of my eyesight, the whip being curled up in her hand. She lays it on the table and finds a shorter one, but with many tails. Kaylee being nearby, she tests it on her, lashing her across the breast.

Pleased with her reaction, Dana faces me and, reaching out, rips my blouse open and off me before striking one breast then the other with the whip. She uses short rapid motions to cover every inch of the flesh of each breast until they begin to glow with the blush the whip raises. My nipples more and more tender as their erection makes them easy targets.

"Do you like this?"

"Yessss...."

"Good."

Eyes closed, I'm moaning with each strike of the whip, my moans becoming grunts at times as Dana works my breasts. Dana works her way back around me and works on brightening my ass. The sound of her lashes becoming louder in my ears as is my reply to each of their kisses.

A pause as Dana walks back to the table. She picks up two clamps then puts them down and looks back to Kaylee. She reaches out and her finger tips to touch and examine the small bump under her eye.

"Is this tender?"

Kaylee moves her head to give Dana the best advantage in viewing and touching her bruise. Almost caressing her face on the fingers touching her. "Yes, a little."

Dana drops her hand and I see it form a fist. Kaylee notices it too and takes a deep breath. As Dana's upper body turns, I'm struck with the hardness of her nipple as it comes into view before disappearing as she swings her arm and hits Kaylee.

The punch knocks Kaylee to the floor and she rushes back up. Dana's fist already raised again, there's no hesitation as she hits her again. Kaylee is slow to rise this time and Dana pulls her up by the hair; this time to kiss her, their mouths wetly sucking together.

Dana breaks free of Kaylee, "Now I'm going to beat this bitch."

I gasp at the promise and lean my head against my right arm reaching upwards to the ceiling. Dana grabs the clamps as she passes the table and, pinching my left nipple, she stretches it out until I cry out in pain before she clamps it. This draws another moan out of me, which grows louder as she tears at the other nipple and clamps it as well.

"Look at me."

I open my eyes and tilt my head down, my body gently swaying on the restraints. Dana smiles and tells me to watch as she reaches between my legs with one hand, her smile widening as she finds how wet I am. Her fingers part my lips and find the electric, buzzing nub that is my clit.

She pinches it and I moan and shake, trying not to more away or twist out of her fingers. Dana's other hand comes into view and I see that she has another clamp, and I break out into a cold sweat knowing what it to come. She teases me with it, rubbing it over my mound, between my legs and back before her fingers part and in one sure motion, clamps me.

I draw my knees up and twist and squirm on my bindings, brilliant explosions of color and lights before my eyes and my sex sizzling like a string of firecrackers. Dana uses both hands to rip at my hair and pull my face back down, one hand letting go while the other remains with a firm hold. She slaps me HARD, then HARDER, tugging at my hair as if to leave me bald.

Dana flies to the table and returns with a heavy padded paddle. From behind me, she frails from the side, striking my right ass cheek square with the wide board. A searing pain shoots from that area to my clit which only magnifies the intensity of the pain there. Hitting me again, I cry out again and again as she tans my ass.

I'm swinging freely now, back and forth, my toes barely touching the floor, my shoes long lost. Each swat of the paddle sends me flying again, and moaning with my ass burning and in pain. I catch glimpses of Kaylee who is wide eyed and silent with a hand rubbing herself furiously.

Still swinging, Dana comes into view, standing before Kaylee with the paddle at her side. Dana grips Kaylee's hand and pulls it from her crotch, then uses it to drag her across the room to me. Holding it up, she rubs my face with the wetness coating it, then forces her fingers into my mouth.

I'm sucking at the digits but they are removed and I look back at Dana and Kaylee. Dana takes hold of Kaylee's chin, "Rub yourself some more, get your fingers nice and wet." Bringing her face in close, they kiss with Dana's tongue pushed into Kaylee's grateful and willing mouth.

My tongue rolls about my lips and Kaylee's fingers soon return, helping but not soothing or quenching my thirst. While they slip in and out of my mouth, I jerk wildly, almost biting them as Dana rips the clamp off my clit. The fingers muffling my scream but not stopping my gyrations.

Another tearing pain as Dana's arm applies tension to my tail and it fights its way out, the blunt wide end enclosed so securely that my rim refuses to let go. Dana pulls harder and with a whimper, I try to relax but can't. But just an insistently, Dana begins to win the battle and I open my mouth in a wordless supplication for my rim not to rip as I'm stretched and stretched and stretched.

With a bawl of relief, I'm no longer opened and my muscle gratefully releases and contracts as the long plug leaves me. Dana lifts up the tail and its wicked appendage and turns it for better viewing before handing it over to Kaylee.

"Go lube this up again."

Kaylee rushes over to the table and I see her squirt and spread the lube. Refreshed, she delivers it back to Dana who spins me around and pushes it back up my ass in one quick fluid motion. Turning me to face her again, she smiles in my face as I feel her hand between my legs tugging it right back out.

"This bitch loves having her ass fucked, don't you slut?" The plug rammed back in.

I twist my head and shout out, "I do...I love being fucked."

Dana nods and takes Kaylee's hand and lets her take hold of my tail. I feel her fingers as they find where the tail disappears and she caresses me there. Dana whispers something in her ear, and the plug is again pulled, then pushed, only several inches, never completely out, as Kaylee fucks my ass with the plug.

Kaylee slowly drops down and Dana pulls my legs over her shoulders. I shudder and utter gibberish as her mouth takes my burning pussy, sucking and licking at me. The relief of her mouth on my long ignored pussy too much for me as I cum.

Half hanging, half resting upon Kaylee, I lose all control and literally collapse upon her. Eyes closed again, relishing Kaylee's sweet mouth and tongue as she bathes and pleasures me, and they remain closed until the cane whips across my breasts. I buck and clamp my thighs about Kaylee, arching my body which brings my breasts up high and clear for the next strike of the cane.

"Oh, now didn't that leave a nice mark."

Looking down, I see the red welts crossing my chest. Dana moves again and the cane finds my ass, each blow sending a shimmering line of pain which drives my pussy forward into Kaylee's wet hot mouth.

A movement at the door attracts me and I look to see my Mistress and Sarah observing us. Our Mistress cradling Sarah before her with one hand rubbing Sarah's crotch with the fingers of the other playing with one of her nipples.

"See how she loves it? How she takes the pain and turns it to pleasure? And the pleasure the others take in it?"

Sarah doesn't reply or move, allowing her body to be used as her eyes sparkle as they meet mine. I notice that her hair is matted and her make up all but gone, and I think how pretty she looks. Looking to our Mistress, I see she is beaming with a satisfied look from a night of great sex.

"And Sarah, see how I demand that my bitches all keep themselves bare for me, as you do now and will continue to do, always ready to be fucked. Bright red lipstick too when you come to me, although most of it will be gone upon your arrival as you transfer it to the rim of my ass."

Dana breaks my concentration on the conversation with another sting of the cane and when I look back up, I see our Mistress' fingers now in Sarah's mouth where she cleans them of her juice. Our Mistress bites as Sarah's earlobe, "And now I think one of my bitches is ready to pleasure my ass..."

Letting go of Sarah, she steps around her into the room. I see that her fur is messy and matted, leaving no doubt that she had taken full use of Sarah in her bed tonight. She steps to me and touches my face.

"Mmmm my baby looks soft and pliable tonight, did she perform well?" her eyes moving to Dana behind me.

"Adequate but I haven't fucked her yet. Or finished beating her."

"Are you ready to fuck baby?" And she slaps my face.

"Yes Mistress, please..."

She nods, "You will baby, but right now I want one of my bitches' tongue in my ass."

Thinking she doesn't mean me, I follow her eyes as they look to Dana. Dana places the cane on the table and unzips her skirt as all but Kaylee watch, Kaylee's mouth never stopping at feeding at my cunt. Bending, Dana wiggles out of her skirt and panties.

I gasp as I see that she is now bare, her once lush bush gone.

Our Mistress spreads her legs and Dana kneels behind her and presses her face into her ass, licking our Mistress as I had done to Dana hours before. Our Mistress smiles sweetly into my face, noting my surprise that she had completed her domming of Dana who was now willingly and expertly eating her ass.

Her voice a bit husky, "I knew the first time I saw her that Dana could fuck." A soft gasp as she continues, "But I always thought I would have to let her bitch fuck you, more of my equal." Her voice deeper still, "Mmmmm but when I had her in bed earlier I found she takes to a beating so well.... and was so fun to shave... and piss on."

I look to Sarah in a panic, looking to see if she is finally shocked by what is before her but she is lost in rubbing her pussy with both hands. Eyes half closed and seemingly content. Our Mistress' head is on my shoulder, her arms going around my waist and leaning against me for support.

"Oh, oh, oh...her tongue is so long baby."

My shoulder wet as our Mistress opens her mouth and takes hold, sucking then biting down as her body freezes, interrupted with little involuntary jerks when she cums. Dana appears over her shoulder as she catches her breath.

Our Mistress gives me a light kiss below my ear, "Fuck well for her baby. She's to bring you to me once she's exhausted you, or you her, and I want you wet, sticky, matted and sore. You know how I love to fuck you when you are spent, and truly my bitch."

"And bring this hot little cunt with you too."

Stepping back, she touches my face and gives me a soft kiss. Making room, Dana replaces her and I taste our Mistress' ass on her lips and tongue, Dana's tongue forceful in my mouth ensuring that I know she was just as forceful with it a moment ago. Her hands sliding up my arm and undoes the tether around my wrist, releasing one arm.

jenyes
jenyes
119 Followers