Jia's Overhaul Ch. 1

Story Info
Neglected city wife loses control in the sticks.
5.3k words
4.36
92.8k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apmadox
apmadox
3 Followers

I'm writing this down in hopes that one day I'll be able to fully understand my transformation, for good or ill. At the time that these events occurred, reflecting upon them was like trying to see through muddy water; I had only the slightest inklings of my motivations – only feelings without clearly formed thoughts.

After knowing him for almost fifteen years, I married Robert. He was the Big Man On Campus, the pretty boy with the well-to-do parents who was bound to achieve Happiness however he wanted it. In college he could have had any woman he wanted - and he did. He went on to get his MBA, and after working for just a few years, started his own real estate firm that became a tremendous success. I was always somewhat intimidated by him then. We had been friends since we met in school, but I never wanted to become one of his bevy of college women, and after we graduated, I admit I still wanted to keep him at an emotional arms length. As a Chicago public school teacher and writer, my goals and measures of success were much more ambiguous and much less material than his. Being young black professionals, our parents must have instilled in us some of their own yearning for the 'good life' - a greater level of financial security and comfort than they could achieve themselves. He had certainly reached that level. I had not.

Maybe that is partially why, at the age of twenty-nine, I was finally drawn to Robert. He could provide security. Maybe it was because I feared I was only getting older and might end up alone for the rest of my life. Maybe it was because, at the time, I wanted children, and I heard my biological clock ticking. Maybe it was because I had been a friend to Robert for so long, I felt he was safe. In any event, it was a mistake, I know now.

He wanted me too, in his own way. I was attractive enough, an intellectual match for him... and a woman he had never possessed. I had only ever 'had sex' - I still used that term, then – with a few men, and didn't 'fuck' - the term I use now - Robert until after we were engaged.

Perhaps, therein lay the seeds of our destruction as a couple. Because once Robert felt that he had possessed me sexually, he lost interest. If he had ever been as good a lover as his reputation suggested, by the time we married, he was much more interested in the next housing tract and the biggest land development deal he could find. I, on the other hand, had only begun to explore my sexuality, and I found myself increasingly alone on that voyage of discovery.

That was why, five years later, I found myself on the side of an empty mountain road one day, sweltering in the heat, and searching my soul...

"I can't get a signal on my cell anymore," Robert said. He was earnestly poking and prodding at the buttons of the phone, as if some coded sequence would expose all of its secrets. From the moment we left Chicago, Robert had desperately clung to familiar symbols of normalcy and comfort.

"Well, you already called the garage, honey. I guess we just have to be patient," I told him.

"I think we've already been patient enough." His eyes left the phone just long enough to check his watch. "It's been over an hour."

Looking around our convertible, all I saw was pine forest spotted with patches of bright pink rhododendrons. Cicadas buzzed away the morning. We hadn't seen another car on the road since our breakdown. As we were no longer moving, and with the sun almost directly overhead, sweat was beading on the exposed skin on my forehead, my neck, and between my breasts. The white summer dress I wore clung to me, and was becoming translucent in places. I had never been afraid of sweat, though. Years of scholastic sports and regular trips to the gym had cured me of that.

"Maybe we can make the most of our time waiting," I suggested.

Robert glanced at me, and then did a double take as he saw my expression. "Jia, last night would have been a better place for that, don't you think? I mean, we booked four stars in Columbus and Virginia Beach and you want to do it in the middle of a road in - where ever the hell this is?"

"Yes!" I made a face. "It's Elkins, West Virginia. Robert, the purpose of this trip wasn't to stay in fancy hotels. We were supposed to rekindle that romantic spark; just be together. Look around! This place is gorgeous."

"No, this isn't Elkins. Elkins is a town. Elkins is Bumfuck, at least. We're somewhere north of Bumfuck. I should have never left Interstate 79," he muttered, playing with the phone again.

Sighing, I was just about to get out of the car and stretch my legs when I heard a motor.

A 1970's vintage tow truck came around the bend, coughing slightly, like it was getting over the flu. It pulled over on the shoulder ahead of us. A middle aged black man climbed out. He was slightly overweight, and balding, with a mustache. He wore faded denim coveralls over a dirty tan shirt. He eyed our car with an appraising glance, and then gave me the same shrewd look. Robert, impatient as always, practically leapt out of the car to meet him.

"We've been waiting almost two hours," he said. "I thought Elkins was only 15 miles from here."

"'Bout 'right," the man said. "But the guy 'runs the shop you called in Elkins had an engine breakdown. So he called me. Name's Clemson. My place does foreign cars too, so you're in luck."

Apparently, that was good enough for Robert. We got our map and personal things and got in the truck while Clemson hooked the towing apparatus to our Saab.

"At least he's not some redneck," Robert said to me, before Clemson got back in. I sat in the middle of the cab. Sitting between the two men, I became acutely aware of the way the dress I wore clung to my chest. The fabric was darkened slightly with perspiration along my legs. It was short, too, so that almost half of my chestnut colored thighs were exposed when it rode up. I felt almost naked. Although the precariousness of my state was lost on my husband, Clemson seemed to notice. He leaned into me – rather unnecessarily, I thought. He reached into a tray beneath the dashboard and picked up a pipe, brushing my leg in the process. It took him a few minutes to fill the pipe with tobacco, but he didn't light it. He simply stuck it in his mouth. The sweet scent of the tobacco filled my nostrils.

"'Quit a few years back. Mostly I just like the pipe for the feel nowadays." he grinned, pulling back onto the road.

Robert was poring over our atlas. "Where is your garage, then?"

"Junior."

"Junior?" Robert flipped back and forth between a few pages. "That's not even on the map."

"It's only about six, seven miles northwest of Elkins. Closer to Belington, actually." Unable to find Belington, Robert gave up on the atlas altogether and revisited the cell phone problem.

There wasn't much of a town. We passed a gas station and diner before pulling in to Clemson's shop. A pair of huge men, one black and one white, strode out of the shop. The black one was shaven and handsome, with the same dark complexion and facial features as Clemson, who was apparently his father. The white man, had a rather simple, boyish look to him, but was tow-headed with a strong jaw. They both wore coveralls, with nothing but glistening arms and shoulders showing underneath. The black one opened the door for Robert and I. When I slid out, the man offered me a hand. My skirt rode up far enough to expose the gusset of my white panties. I caught his gaze as it fell to the tops of my thighs. Embarrassment and irritation would have been my likely reactions to the looks I was getting from the three men. Today, however, I was craving attention, and found myself getting aroused.

The young men disengaged the tow, set the Saab in neutral, and pushed it into the garage as if it were a go-cart. Clemson followed the two, still mouthing his pipe. Inside, a third, nappy-haired black man lay sprawled on a ratty, burnt orange couch, jumping up when he realized there was work to do. He wore torn cutoff jeans and a muscle shirt. Robert and I stood in the lot while the three men lifted the hood and pored over our car, tinkering with various tools. As an afterthought, walking under the sliding door, Clemson pointed to his employees and introduced them.

"Oh, this here is my son Mirnum, this's Cletus, and the sleepy knucklehead over there, that's Willis." Then he strolled in to join the others.

"If these guys don't try to rob us blind, we still should be in Virginia Beach this afternoon," Robert muttered to me.

My mind was on Willis's sculpted, grease-stained legs at the moment. I wondered if I still wanted to go to Virginia Beach.

Robert must have mistaken my silence for unhappiness. He put an arm around my shoulder and gave me a little squeeze, asking me about my plans for the next school year. I don't remember what I told him.

Clemson came back out. "Well folks, it looks like the transmission is almost shot. You need a couple'o parts and the good news is, I think I can pick 'em up in Elkins. We can install them and get y'all back on the road by tomorrow morning."

Robert was already shaking his head.

"The estimate is $650."

"That's outrageous!"

"Well, now," Clemson answered "soon as the day is finished, I'd be glad to take y'all into Elkins and you can get a second opinion. The tow's gonna cost extra, though."

"You've got to be kidding." But Robert knew he was out of options. "We'll want the agreement in writing."

"Oh, that reminds me," Clemson said, "that'll have to be cash, 'cuz the charge machine broke."

"Traveler's checks?" I asked.

"Sorry, little lady - don't take 'em."

Robert was livid. I knew we didn't have that much cash. "Do you have a phone?"

Clemson nodded. "Tell you what - I've got my phone in the back room, along with my parts lists. We can both make a few calls, and maybe I can shave off a little of that price. Then, if you want, we'll draw up papers."

"I'll stay out here with the car," I volunteered. Robert hardly seemed to notice, though, as he marched into the back of the garage to the office with Clemson. Obviously he thought he could haggle for a better deal.

No sooner had the two disappeared than Cletus beckoned to me and offered me a seat and a drink. I asked for a soda and examined the only place to sit in the garage. The couch smelled like old sweat. I tried to avoid the oil and grease stains and sat on the edge of the cushion.

Cletus went out into the lot. The other two young men were looking under the hood, but furtively stealing glances at me. Mirnum pulled out a rolling platform and lay down on it, sliding under the car. Finally, he said, "Lady, you wanna come over here 'n see what we're fixin' to do?"

"No, that's OK."

I overheard Willis say, quietly, "She ain't gonna know what she's lookin' at anyhow."

"You know what?" I said, getting up from the couch, "why don't you show me what you plan to do."

Willis was holding a lamp and pointing under the hood.

"Willis, I think she can see the transmission better from under here."

"I think I'll remain on my feet, thank you, Mirnum."

Carefully, I bent over to see where Willis was pointing. A moment later, I felt a hard pair of thighs up against my butt. I jumped upright, but lost my balance, and stood straight up against Cletus's solid chest. I felt his erection against the small of my back. Willis grabbed my hand. His was hot and dry.

"Sorry Ma'am. Didn't mean to startle you." Cletus held out an unlabelled, open bottle.

"What is this?" I asked. The bottle was ice cold.

"Just Fanta. With a little cooler added in, on account o' the heat." Cletus gave me a bashful grin.

Unwilling to turn down a cold drink, I sniffed at it and rubbed the lip of the bottle on my dress. Then I took a swig. It was the best thing I'd drank in days.

As I kept drinking, I noticed that Mirnum had shifted the platform around and rolled out almost underneath me. His head looked up at me, meeting my eyes just as I noticed him. He had a clear view of my lace panties, and I can imagine the state of dampness they must have been in by that time.

"Uh, lady, you might want to move back from there. We're going to need that spot."

I stepped back. "You know boys, you ought to behave. My husband is in the next room," I said.

"Oh, don't worry, he'll be back there for a while. No one can bullshit and dicker like ol' Clemson," Willis said. "Mirnum, lemme get down there and see for a moment."

Apparently, whether they should 'behave' was not an issue; only whether they might get caught. Willis got down on his back, replacing Mirnum on the platform. He slid under the hood from the front where I had been standing. At that point I noticed that, with his knees up and spread, I had a perfect view of his testicles. Willis's ball sac was huge, like a smooth, caramel-covered apple, and it bulged out of the leg hole of his tattered shorts. I blinked, not able to pull my eyes away, and starting to feel weak in the knees.

I pointed, "Ummm... your, uh-"

Next it was Mirnum behind me. "Lady, if you think you can do anything to help us, you let us know," he said gently. He placed a hand on my shoulder.

Almost unconsciously, I leaned back against him, rubbing slightly up and down and feeling his hardness against me. Mirnum smelled of oil and some leathery sort of soap. His hand dropped to my own, and he drew it against his crotch. My fingers curled lightly around what I found there, a large, hard, tube of flesh beneath his coverall.

I still maintained some shreds of propriety. Although I couldn't pull my fingers away, I did not dare stroke him or provoke matters further. Seeing that I was still hesitant, Mirnum said, in the same soft tones, "Maybe we can do something to help you." He guided me over to the couch, and I sat down on it, oblivious of the stains this time. I looked up into his eyes. At this point I was far too excited to resist, but some small part of me hoped that he would maintain control of himself.

He didn't. Mirnum sank to his knees between my own, and pushed my dress up to my waist. He gazed directly at the panties, now soaking wet, which he had only fleetingly seen in the tow truck. He put my legs over his shoulders and began to tease and suck my pussy lips through the thin lace.

I laid back, closing my eyes and biting my lip against the tingles of pleasure that began to flow through my body. But now, in retrospect, I wonder if he was actually bargaining for a lower price while his wife on her back in a garage, squirming around and trying to stifle her moans, her sandaled feet quivering and flexing over the back of some stranger.

Mirnum pushed my legs further up in the air until my feet pointed at the ceiling. He licked and rubbed his nose in the gusset of my sweaty, sopping panties, from my clit to my asshole, licking around the edges of the fabric. I reveled in the realization that this man, whom I had just met, was doing things to me that my husband would probably cringe from - unless I had just stepped out of the shower.

Then I forgot about Robert entirely. Mirnum worked his way back up to my clit, and I grasped his bald head, crushing his lips against me, until I exploded in ecstasy. I must have lay there, gasping and jerking helplessly in the throes of a long-awaited orgasm for at least thirty seconds. The back of my mind, still functioning, was embarrassed that I was flopping around like a hooked fish in front of these men. But the rest of me didn't care.

I wanted more.

I felt a weight on the couch next to me, and looked up. Cletus was kneeling over my face, unzipping his coverall. I had hardly ever dated, much less given head to, a white guy before. His hard cock fell out, just brushing my nose, and causing my head to twitch back in reflex. At the same time, Mirnum pulled my panties aside and slid one finger, and then two, into my slick pussy. Cletus bent over me and started kneading my breasts through my damp dress. Since my tits are not large, as often in the summer, I was braless. My nipples responded to his touch, straining even further against the cloth. His shaft, still iron-hard, bounced lightly on my lips, but I kept them shut.

That is, until the man kneeling between my legs twisted his fingers, and found a spot inside me that sent shock waves through my body. My "Oooohh!!" became an "Mmmmm!!" as Cletus fit his cockhead neatly between the ring of my lips. I lifted a hand. I was going to push his cock out of my mouth - really I was - but my hand never reached its goal as another wave of electricity ran up my spine.

Cletus shifted over me, and his cock sunk another inch or two into my mouth. I realized, with mild alarm, that, in our position, nothing would stop his cock from going all the way to my throat, except perhaps his clothing. But the only protest my sex-fogged brain could muster was a moan around his shaft. He began to move slowly, dragging it out to my lips, and pushing it back in over my tongue.

Mirnum - I assume that's who it was, since I could no longer see past Cletus's ass - drew his fingers from my pussy. I felt my panties slide down my legs and off my feet, silently rejoicing at my helpless, full exposure. I was completely beyond any feeling of responsibility. Mirnum began to pat and lightly slap my pussy and I heard the lewd, wet noises my open cunt made in response. I imagined droplets of my juices spattering against my legs and the couch. Then I felt something frigid press against my clit and I came a second time.

When my abdominal muscles spasmed with the climax, my head lifted up, and I found my nose pressing denim and my mouth full of cock. I relaxed, and the cock slowly slid out. Cletus slapped his shaft against my cheeks and face. Then I heard a door slam. My legs were hastily lifted onto the couch, and my dress straightened. Cletus and Mirnum got up from the couch and stood against the wall.

I finally realized what was happening, but I was too out of it for a look of panic to have registered on my face. Roger and Clemson looked down at me, lying dazed on the couch. There was a slight smile on Clemson's lips. I felt Cletus's precum on my cheeks.

"What, you're sleeping?" Robert said in disbelief. "You're supposed to be watching the car." "I'm sorry," I said weakly. "I guess I was kinda tired." I sat up and put my feet on the floor, wiping my face.

"Are you OK? Clemson's sending his son into Elkins to collect the parts and I'm going to stop at the bank. Come with us and check into the hotel. You can sleep there."

"Ummm..." I said.

Clemson broke in. "If we get the parts quickly enough, y'all might be ready to go this afternoon."

"Yeah," I said. "Then we could stop in, uh, Richmond tonight." I yawned.

Robert's eyes briefly lit at the prospect of not spending the night in Elkins, West Virginia.

"I'll just stay here with the car, Robert," I decided.

"Fine." Robert and Mirnum left with a pickup truck. I noticed that Mirnum made a quick trip to the sink to wash his hands and splash water on his face. When he walked by me, I saw a little finger of white lace peeking out of his pockets, before he stuffed my underwear all the way into his coverall. I giggled, wondering if Robert would even recognize the scent of his wife's pussy juice.

For the first time, I also noticed girlie calendars and centerfolds hanging all over the wall in one corner of the garage. I was surrounded by testosterone.

As the pickup drove away, Clemson turned the most wicked, predatory look on me. I gulped and my pussy began to juice again. That look reminded me that along with my husband went the last protection I had from these three men. Along with my husband, also, went the last vestiges of my decency. I sat there pantiless and sweaty, smelling the musky scent of my own orgasms, with the pungent flavor of Cleetus's cock lingering in on my taste buds. My legs parted slightly.

apmadox
apmadox
3 Followers
12