Jia's Overhaul Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apmadox
apmadox
3 Followers

Clemson, pipe still between his lips, hooked his fingers in his pockets, sauntering over towards me. "My my my. You are the slut, aren't you, little lady. You look like you can't wait to get some dick."

Opening my mouth to protest, I realized I couldn't argue with any of what he said.

"I know that tight assed husband o' yours has been depriving you something serious. Well you came to the right place," Clemson continued.

He pulled me to my feet and ran his hands over my heaving body. Although I was looking pleadingly at Clemson, I noticed that Willis and Cletus were standing by, watching. No doubt who was in charge here. The older man walked me over to the end of the couch and pressed down on my shoulders. I knew what he wanted, and I fell to my knees. I unzipped him. The man's dick - there's no other word for it - was gigantic. It was so thick that, as it expanded, I couldn't get my fingers around it. For the second time that day - and, I had a feeling - not nearly the last, I looked a dick in the eye.

His meaty hand on top of my head, Clemson spoke around his pipe. "Suck it, little lady."

I obeyed, licking and suckling on the purple head, and stroking the smooth velvety skin of it.

Apparently, what I was doing was not what he meant. Clemson put one hand under my jaw and slid my face along his stiffening shaft, until the plum-shaped head hit the opening of my throat. Looking down, amazed, I saw that there were still at least five inches between my lips and his pubic bone. Clemson pushed further until the head passed into my throat and I gagged. I jerked my head back, saliva streaming out of my mouth.

Clemson laughed, putting his pipe in his pocket. I reveled in the nastiness and depravity of it, and, unbidden this time, swallowed his dick again.

"We got her husband out lookin' for parts," he chuckled. "Looks like his wife's got all the parts she needs right here."

I moaned - gagging a second time.

Clemson drove his shaft in and out of my throat, deeper each time, getting at least a couple of more inches into my sucking mouth.

"That's it, slut," he coached. He pulled it out, and, his hand still on my head, rubbed it all over my face and forehead, coating me with precum and my own spit. I decided that I loved dick. Especially Clemson's dick. It fascinated me that something so stiff could be so smooth and soft on the surface at the same time. As it laid over my forehead, I sucked his balls one at a time. I couldn't wait to have that thing in my pussy.

Then, suddenly, he pulled me up, yanked up my dress up, and bent me over the arm of the couch. I spread my legs eagerly as I felt the head of his dick run up and down my cunt lips and the crack of my ass. I pushed back, trying to get him inside me.

Cletus came back over and kneeled on the couch in front of me, naked this time. Emboldened by my degradation, he held my head and pulled it to his cock. I sucked it in, pushing my ass back towards Clemson’s magnificent dick.

When it entered me, it stretched me like nothing I had ever felt before. To his credit, Clemson eased in, holding my trembling hips firmly. I gasped around Cletus's cock. Now both of them were holding me, and filling me with man meat from two ends. I found my nose in Cletus's short golden pubic hair. Clemson was still pushing his way in, until I felt him against my cervix. They both began thrusting, in and out of me.

It is fortunate, I suppose, that we were out in the middle of nowhere. The loud moans and screams that escaped my throat when it wasn't filled with cock must have still been heard at the gas station and diner nearby. As Clemson fucked into me, my clit rubbed against the high couch arm, and the sensation was overwhelming. After a few minutes, I felt like I was going to pass out or have a seizure. I couldn't bear it. My body was racked uncontrollably with another climax as I bounced back and forth. I whimpered, tearfully, trying to recover. Clemson must have noticed that the pressure on my cervix and clit was starting to drive me insane. He pulled back a little and eased my ass away from the couch arm. Then he continued fucking me with that glorious dick.

Willis, undoubtedly feeling a bit left out, stood alongside me, pulling on his cock. I remembered his caramel apple, and wished I could suck on it too. He eased my dress down, baring my tits and watching them bounce back and forth as I was reamed, stretched and thoroughly fucked. As they continued using me, I felt a finger pressing against my anus. All I could do was moan with the fear of what might be coming. I had never been fucked in the ass before. For a time, the finger just rubbed pleasantly and pressed on my rosebud. Then it went away, and a cool, viscous fluid dripped and ran over my anus and down the back of my legs. The finger returned and slid easily into my ass. I was being prodded and probed in three orifices, all my needs fulfilled.

Cletus pulled his cock out of my mouth, lines of my drool attached to it and dripping on the couch. He jacked it wetly and then laid it on my outstretched tongue. The boy groaned as spurts of warm cum jetted into my mouth and ran down my chin. The flavor was bitter - I had never liked the taste of sperm - and I let it spill out of my mouth and down my chin and neck. But I was forced to swallow some as the Cletus pushed his softening cock back into my mouth.

Clemson fucked me for a while longer before he too pulled out and shot his load onto my ass. I felt his cum roll down my legs, and I slumped over the couch.

The couch sagged as Willis plopped down next to my head. I moaned. Whether in exhaustion, in need, or in apprehension - I don't know.

"Now wait now, Willis. Let's not force the slut to do anything she don't want to. I mean, we are civilized here, " Clemson warned.

Willis, swearing under his breath, got off the couch.

"Little lady," Clemson said, his voice rising as he walked across the garage, "we ain't gonna do anymore work today, because Mirnum and you're husband ain't gonna be back until this evening. So you can either stay here and wait for your man, maybe go on over to the diner and get somethin' to eat, or… you can come with us over to my place."

...And get the remainder of the daylights fucked out of me, I finished to myself. My dress was crumpled around my torso, stained with grease, and soaked with any number of bodily fluids. I pulled it over my head and sat there, dazed and naked but for my sandals, in an open garage. A wet spot spread beneath my ass on the couch. I intended to get some clothes out of my bag to change.

"So you wanna come with us?"

Now, maybe most women - even me - earlier in life, would have stopped at this point. A moment of passion, a bit of satisfaction, and that would have been enough. I knew fucking these men was risky, and I knew leaving with them to go God knows where in some strange town was even more dangerous. But I realized, in that moment, that my life would never be the same. Staying meant going right back to loneliness and tediousness... and Robert. I wanted to begin living the next part of my life that very instant. I wanted to be delirious. I wanted to be desired. I wanted to be utterly and deliciously used by these guys - until I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Uh huh," I said.

Willis threw me a T-shirt that had, at one time, been white. It was damp and spotted with grease. I pulled it on, and it fell to about six inches below my waist. Before I could say anything, he put his hand around my waist and walked me, still unsteady on my feet, out into the lot. I looked back and saw that Clemson carried my bag and purse, and he and Cletus closed up the garage. Willis helped me into the tow truck, running a finger over my swollen, exposed cunt from behind, making me jump. As I sat my bare ass on the warm seat I saw my face in the rear view mirror. My hair, once coppery brown and curly, was darkened and matted with sweat, and hung limply to my shoulders. My face glistened, and drops of cum dried on my brown skin. I looked down and saw my dark nipples poking through the shirt, and my matted pussy hairs peeking out from under it.

Willis climbed in after me, but when Clemson got behind the wheel and Cletus sat next to the passenger door, I was lifted over Willis and set onto Cletus's massive thighs. He had put on his coveralls again, but I could feel a new erection pushing up against my ass. The cab that cozily held my husband, Clemson, and myself was positively stuffed with the four of us, especially with Cletus being as big as he was. I started to look out the window as we pulled away from the garage, but I felt Willis's hand on my head. Instinctively, I slid down on Cletus's lap so that I could twist and bend over.

A moment later, as we rolled down the road to further depravity, my head was in Willis's lap, licking his big, salty balls like candy.

apmadox
apmadox
3 Followers
12