Jill and Clara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dgowre
dgowre
75 Followers

"Yes, Helen, no arguments, just throw on something comfortable and follow us over. Let's really give Fred Dole something to talk about! Three dykes under one roof!" giggled Clara, an evil grin on her face, which made all of us laugh loudly.

"You darlings, I'd love to join you for supper. Shall we say in half an hour?"

"Perfect!" I replied. We got up, said our goodbyes and took the short walk back to the comfort of our little house. "Poor Helen, to have not only lost her love, but to have to put up with that ass Fred Dole. I wonder what we can do to cheer her up."

"I have a couple of ideas," smirked Carla, "but only if you agree, of course."

"I know where your mind is going, you minx, but yes, I agree. Oh yes, I agree most definitely. I feel so sorry for the poor woman."

Supper took no time at all, and by the time it was ready, Helen was knocking on the door. She had changed, and looked really pretty in a sheer blouse that gave an even better view of her bra-covered breasts than her twinset had, and a long, black skirt.

"Hello, I'm not too early, am I?" she asked anxiously.

"Helen," I replied, "in this house you can never be too early, are we clear on that? You look so pretty. You didn't have t get dressed up for us. We're still wearing the old rags we had on earlier."

"Old rags eh?" giggled Helen. "I should be so lucky!"

We all laughed as we led Helen to the table, I got the bowl of hash and brought it to the table. "Do you like fried eggs on top of yours, Helen?" I asked. "Some people do."

"No thank you, Jill, it's fine as it is. It smells delicious."

"I knock up a mean corned beef hash, I must admit." I grinned. "Open a tin of corned beef, a bag of hash browns and voila! By the way, that's a lovely top you're wearing, Helen. Very sexy indeed!"

She blushed, "Well this is our first meal together, so I wanted to look nice, and this was the best thing I could find."

"Well, it looks beautiful on you." smiled Carla. "You fill it out so well."

Helen blushed again, more brightly this time. "You wouldn't believe the trouble I have finding a bra that fits properly. This one's a size too small and hurts like hell after a while."

"Well, we're all women here, you're very welcome to take it off if it makes you feel more comfortable. We're not in the least shy." Carla assured her, smiling.

"Maybe after supper, if you're sure you don't mind. It would be so much more comfortable."

We ate our wonderful, but simple, meal, together with a bottle of red wine that we'd brought with us from New Brunswick, and by the time we'd finished, were totally comfortable with each other, and were chatting as if we'd known each other for ever.

Once we'd put the dishes into the dishwasher, we took our wineglasses with us and sat on our big sofa, Helen between the two of us.

"You know," she said "I'd like to take advantage of your kind offer and take my bra off now. You're sitting here comfortably, but I'm not. It's killing me. I feel so embarrassed."

"Helen, don't be silly! You're our guest and we'd like you to be comfortable. wouldn't we, Carla!" I assured her. "Just take it off and you can relax. Would you like to go to our room to remove it? It's at the end of the corridor."

Helen left to undress, or is that unbra, or debra, Carla slid next to me, flung her arms around me and kissed me deeply. We were still kissing when Helen returned, probably embarrassing her terribly. Ah well, such is life. Carla slid back to her end of the sofa and Helen took up her place between us.

"I'm so sorry I disturbed you, girls. Would you rather I left?"

"Don't be silly Helen we've got all the time in the world. Do you feel better now?"

"You wouldn't believe how much better I feel. One of the problems with being very big up top, it can get very uncomfortable a lot of the time."

"I'm glad you're feeling better now, Helen." I replied. "If you don't mind me commenting, your breasts may be very big, but they're also very beautiful. Your nipples and are enormous."

"Thank you so much, my dear. My darling Ann used to love them too, used to love to stroke them. She used to say that they'd just pop right into her hand as she caressed them."

"You mean like this?" whispered Carla, as her fingertips began to stroke a nipple, which grew under her ministrations and became even larger.

"Oh my God yes, just like that!" gasped Helen. "But are you sure you really want to do that?"

"She has no doubt at all." I replied as I began to stroke Helen's other nipple, coaxing it to its unusually large size and hardness under my fingers.

"Oh my! Oh my!" gasped Helen. "I'd forgotten what this felt like. I'd forgotten how wonderful it feels."

"We want you to enjoy it." whispered Carla. "We discussed this, and unless you have any reason not to, we'd like to make love to you, to bring back some of the happiness that's been missing from your life. We'd love to do that. Will you let us?"

"Yes!" gasped Helen. "Yes! You've taken terrible advantage of me by stroking my nipples, you naughty girls. I couldn't say no even if I wanted to, and I damn sure don't want to! How did you know that my nipples are so incredibly sensitive? If you continue doing what you're doing, I'm going to cum, that's all it takes."

"Ha!" I giggled. "Then you have to make another decision. Would you like to cum here, as we stroke your nipples, or would you like to come to our bedroom and get undressed, so that we can both stroke and suck them. And other things, of course."

"I think I know the way." giggled Helen. "Definitely the bedroom, but I have no idea what these 'other things' could be. I guess I must have forgotten."

We walked hurriedly to our bedroom, shedding clothes along the way, not ready to waste a minute. Helen lay in the middle of the bed, we were on either side of her. For a middle-aged woman, she was in good shape. A little overweight, with the beautiful big breasts I've already mentioned, several cup sizes larger than either Carla or I. They drooped some, of course they did, but were still beautiful. She didn't shave, that was very obvious, had quite a thatch of yellow hair, just beginning to turn grey. I ran my fingers through it and she moaned.

"So you like that?" I giggled.

"Of course I do, you idiot!" she replied with a laugh. "Don't you?"

"I love it." I whispered. "But I have hair too. Carla doesn't. Can you imagine what she's missing?"

"I'm not missing anything!" insisted Carla with a laugh. "You love it this way, Jill, and don't you try to tell me you don't!"

"I do, I do, but listen, we're not here to compare muffs but to give Helen the best time she's had in years, because she's a nice lady and she deserves it."

With this, I rolled closer and took a huge nipple into my mouth and nibbled and suckled it lustily. By God, if this is what it took to get her off, then she was going to go off like a rocket! I could sense Carla doing the same to Helen's other breast, so I was ready for fireworks.

As I suckled, my fingers returned to Helen's yellow thatch, stroked her mound, found the deep slit between her swollen lips and discovered a clitoris that matched her nipples in size. It must have been nearly an inch long, thrusting out from under its hood. I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger, continuing to suckle her nipple as I did so, and within a minute, she exploded in a tremendous orgasm as she bucked and trembled on the bed and let out a loud scream. 'Take that, Fred Dole' I thought to myself, and immediately released Helen's nipple and clitoris as I collapsed in fits of laughter. Both women asked me anxiously if I was alright, I explained what had happened, and we all exploded with laughter.

"You're terrible!" gasped Helen.

"So, how did you like that?" Carla asked Helen, once we'd recovered and as we cuddled up on either side of her.

Panting, breathing hard, Helen gasped. "My God, I'd forgotten how good that was! I don't think I'll ever be able to thank you enough for that!"

"Who said we were finished?" I giggled. There's an old song, Helen, 'We've Only Just Begun' remember it? Well, that's us! That's now! But now we come to the hard part. Clara and I have to toss a coin to determine who's going to go down on you, because I know we both want to."

"Do I get a say?" asked Helen.

There was silence for about thirty seconds.

"I think that's fair." replied Clara. "So who would your choice be?"

Helen thought for a minute, then replied "Can I have Jill, please?"

"My pleasure!" I whispered, smiling broadly. "That means that Clara gets your tits. Both of them."

Helen smiled, stretched out and spread her legs. I clambered down between them, stared at her very hairy pussy, with very large, protruding lips, both inner and outer, and closed my mouth on them, allowing my tongue to search out and caress her inner folds. She smelled very strongly, nectar to my nose, but she tasted sweet and wonderful. I sought and found what I really wanted, her clitoris, and sucked its length into my mouth, rolling it between my lips, wondering at its size. I wondered, briefly, if its extra size gave her more nerve endings, and therefore sensations, than a normal clit, because the shaking and trembling, and moans and whimpers did seem to be more than usual. Mind you, Clara was playing with her breasts, rolling her nipples, so Helen's sensations were being assaulted from all points.

Her moans rose to a crescendo and with a scream, and a huge buck of her body, she came, explosively, spraying my face with streams of cum.

"You're trying to kill me, you're really trying to kill me." she gasped as we all embraced and cuddled as she came down from her climax. "I really had forgotten how wonderful sex is."

"Don't you masturbate?" I asked.

"Every now and then, but very rarely. And it never felt like that!"

"I guess you don't have any toys, then." giggled Clara. "Jill and I will have to take you out shopping soon, so you can have fun. There's really no reason why you shouldn't. At the very least, you should be able to keep Fred Dole entertained. And every so often we can all do this again, isn't that right, Jill?"

"Absolutely!" I agreed. "This has been so much fun."

"Darlings, I'm going to go home and literally crash." said Helen. "I'd love to stay with you, but we don't want to give good old Fred too much to yell about."

We all laughed, Helen got up and dressed, including her industrial-strength bra, we escorted her to the door, kissed her goodbye and ran back to bed and into each other's arms.

dgowre
dgowre
75 Followers
12