Jill & Dan Meet Larry & Kim

Story Info
One takes the top deck, the other take the bottom.
7.7k words
3.94
70.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

The plane that was bring Larry to meet with Dan and Jill was right on time. Jill and Dan were standing at the airport terminal when they both saw Larry and a tall blond walk towards them. Larry shook hands with Dan and gave Jill a warm hug that took her breath away. He said, "Guys! This is Kim. Kim this is Dan, my best friend and his wife Jill. Are you excited about sailing all week as I am? Man this is going to be so much fun."

Larry had been dating Kim for almost three months now. Kim smiled and shook hands with Dan and Jill and 20 minutes later their jeep was pulling up to the boat they had chartered for the week. Dan was happy to for Larry had found someone and now he would be able to show all of them all how much he had learned about sailing. He would be the captain and they would all be his mates, doing what mates did to sail the 40 footer. He had logged their trip but he also knew he would be diverting a little to various coves and unknown harbors he found along the way.

Kim was a beauty and Dan was so happy for Larry. He sure picked a good one too. Kim was at least 5'9" maybe taller and she looked like a swim suit model with a great body and a very beautiful face.

Jill was happy and worried about seeing Larry. She wasn't sure what he would try this week if anything. He had a very attractive woman with him and maybe, just maybe he would leave her alone. She was also hopping he wouldn't. She loved her husband but was always in the mood and craved Larry's cock!

They let go the stern line and were under way. Dan was a good sailor and soon they were far out to sea crossing the warm water of the Caribbean. When Jill looked up from talking to Larry and Kim there was no land except for the peeks of a mountain on an island she had no idea which one. Dan did and soon they were sailing into a beautiful cove off St John's, in the Virgin Islands.

They dropped anchor and the girls were in their bikinis and on deck waiting for the men. They jumped over board and swam to shore. The men took the boat with the food and other supplies in it. Both women were good swimmers and when they arrived at the secluded beach the men were waiting for them with the blanket opened and the food already set up.

They spent the afternoon swimming and tanning their bodies. Kim wasn't bothered about nudity and took her top off. Both men watched as she laid on her back her round firm breasts with their nipples sticking out and pointing towards the sky. Jill was as sure of herself and lay on her back and unhooked her top. Dan looked at Larry and they both smiled. Finally Larry said, "Hey Jill rollover for us!"

Jill lifted up and smiled at the two men. Then to Dan's complete surprise, she did. She rolled over showing the men her ample round breasts too. She said, "You guys better put sun tan lotion on or you'll burn. She sat up and began to rub lotion all over her breasts smiling at them the entire time. Kim looked at Jill and smiled as she saw what the men were watching. She said, "You guys are so fucking easy!" Then she whispered, "Wonder if they are both hard yet?"

Jill smiled as she saw Larry's cut off jeans bulge in the front. She knew Larry would never be able to hid a hard on. Dan might but never Larry. Then she said, "Well we're along, there's on one around, right?"

Dan smiled and said, "They might not be." He told them there might be a group of natives hiding in the jungle watching them and waiting for their men to turn their backs. They could become a white sacrifice.

As the afternoon went on Larry and Kim went exploring the beach looking for shells and other things. They also had scuba and snorkeling equipment in the boat. Dan and Jill went snorkeling and looking for fish. Dan had an underwater camera and was taking photos of the fish and his beautiful topless wife doing breaststroke and diving underwater next to him.

About an hour later when they both started swimming and then walking in towards the beach they saw Kim and Larry standing in the water. He was holding her and Jill was sure he was fucking her. Dan said, "Maybe we should stay in the water a little longer until they're done."

Jill knew the stamina Larry had they could be in the water for an hour or more. She said, "OK, let's swim over there and then walk back to the blanket, they could be a while."

They snorkeled over about 50 yards and then swam into shore. They walked the beach a little away from the blanket before turning around and heading back to it.

Meanwhile Larry was fucking Kim in hip deep water. She and he were nude and she was holding on to him and pumping her hips into his body feeling his big cock moving in and out of her body. The warm salty waters of the Caribbean were so clear they could see his cock slipping in and out of her completely shaved pussy. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and their mouths and bodies were pressed together as they fucked.

As Jill and Dan walked the beach, Larry lifted his companion up and she wrapped her legs around his strong body as he held her in the water. As he put his cock all the way up inside her pussy, Kim began to hump her body on it like a teenager fucking for the first time! "God! Oh Good Larry, I am so hooked on your cock! I loved the feeling of your thick shaft in my body! It makes me cry like I'm being killed", she whispered in his ear as he continued to fuck her. She had no idea how she would hid the orgasms she knew he would give her during the 7 days they were going to spent together on Dan and Jill's boat. The 40 footer wasn't very big to keep them from know Larry and her were fucking their brains out every night.

She said, " And, it makes me cry sometimes with the pure pleasure of it baby! Oh yes Larry fuck me fuck me hard baby!"

He was standing in the water with her body wrapped around him and her pussy ridding on his hard stiff cock! He had walked out until he was almost up to his waist. Her body was now pumping on him as they fucked like two machines, both close to cumming. The buoyancy of the warm water and very gentle with almost no waves. The clay and the beach that Dan had found were quiet with not another person around. They stayed in the water just humping against each other for a long time. Larry watched Dan and Jill walk out of the water about 50 yards down from them and they walked away from them. He was sure Jill made Danny walk away. He smiled knowing she was most likely thinking about his big cock too.

Larry bent Kim back so he could suck on her hard nipples as he rocked his cock into her pussy! Her legs stayed wrapped around him and he was now making her climax. She squeezed her legs tighter around his waist as he said to her, "Oh baby! Your pussy feels so nice as it squeezes my cock. Mummm yes Kim you feel so good."

She moaned and whispered with a husky voice; "I could stay like this forever baby."

And, he just slowly kept pumping it in and out of her hole! She was in a dream world only broken when her body reacted to his fucking and she started to orgasm like a bitch dog in heat! Each time she reached the peek of her orgasm she couldn't help but cry out his name as she rocked on his cock! "God!! This man could last forever!" Kim said to herself.

She got her body off on his big thick cock over and over again! As they stayed in the clear blue water slowly fucking, Larry watched the other couple walk further down the beach. The sun beat down on all of them and Kim began to finally feel Larry's cock swelling and becoming even larger inside her pussy.

She knew he was about to have his own orgasm. As he moved faster and faster fucking in and out of her pussy now with that big cock, she held on to him trying to squeeze her pussy walls as tight as she could around his big cock. Larry was pumping into her now with the fastest and quickest short steady movements yet. And then!!!! He moaned loudly and began to cum. Just as before, he shot huge amounts of his hot white cum into her body! He pumped and pumped harder and faster and, faster and harder, as his climax reached its peek! He strained hard trying to put the very last drop of cum into her hole and trying to keep his feeling of his hard climaxing for as long as he could make it last!

As they kept thrusting into each other some of the cum began to leak out of her pussy and float on the top of the water around them. Their mouths were locked together along with their arms and her legs holding them tightly together as he fucked her a little slower and easier now. As Larry began to come down from his climax, Kim couldn't hold the position any longer and slowly unlocked her legs and lowered them from around his body. His cock was still up inside her pussy as they stood in the water holding each other pushing against each other.

Larry's cock was softer now but the big cock head and some of his shaft were still up inside her pussy still giving her clit thrills and making her passion for this man stay high! The workout they gave each other was making them both extremely hungry and finally he pulled out completely. She felt a pop and then water rush into her open pussy hole. It made her have to pee ands she did.

They slipped the bottoms of their suit back on. Then they walked out of the water back to the blanket just as Dan and Jill were half way back. The palm trees were now providing shade and they cooled both of them off. Larry and Kim broke out the food and waited for Dan and Jill to get back to the blanket. Then they all ate dinner.

As the sun started to go down, the four of them used the small four person motor boat to go back to the sailboat. Then the all took turns showering and as the sun was almost below horizon and the sea, they were sitting on deck talking. They drank wine and had a light snack as they stayed anchored in the cove. Kim was laying against Larry's with her back to his chest. Jill was sitting facing them the same way. Larry said, "So guys, how's married life?"

Jill spoke up quickly and told them both how much she loved Danny and how much she was happy being married to him. Dan said about the same thing except at the end he told his friend he should settle down too. They all laughed as Jill said, "Not our Larry! He'll be old before he is married. Sorry Kim but the truth is the truth!"

Kim smiled and said, "Oh I know! Larry is one of those types of men. But for some reason women are drawn to him. Why do you think that is Larry?"

They both looked as she rubbed Larry's leg and looked at Jill. Jill turned her head and lowered her eyes as if she knew that Kim knew about her and Larry. Then Kim said, "Well I'm tired and think I'll turn in."

She stood and helped Larry up. He said, Night you two be sure to get some sleep now." He smiled at Jill and then looked at Dan and said, "See you guys in the morning."

They had both gone below for a few minutes when Larry stuck his head up out of the hatch and said, "She's a screamer so don't worry no matter what type of sounds are coming from my cabin." He laughed as Jill smiled and closed her eyes think, "Jesus! He's going to fuck her and we'll know when she gets off. GOD! I wish it me screaming with his big cock going in and out of me!"

Jill's pussy was wet just thinking about that big cock pumping in and out of her body filling her like her husband never could! Then Larry said, "You guys really look and sound like you're truly in love. Night!"

Before he had completely disappeared Dan said, "I want you to scream for me tonight Jill. I ant us to do it here, now, outside on deck under the stars."

He stood and pulled her up to him as he unsnapped her jean shorts and slowly pushed them down over her hips. Jill wiggled her hips and helped him move the jeans over her beautiful ass and down to her knees. They fell on the deck and she stepped out of them. God her shaved pussy was so wet! Jill was sure there was a stain on the front of her jeans if anyone looked. Her hand went to the front of his jeans and felt his cock growing under her touch. Jill moaned when she felt his hardness and he pulled away from her far enough so that he could see me now in the moonlight coming off the water. She stood there facing him inn just her bra and thing panties. Dan said, "Jill you are incredible! You're so beautiful! God I can't tell you how sexy you look baby!"

She told him: "Make love to me Danny!"

He pulled her close and kissed her as she sucked on his tongue She could feel his hands move over her round firm ass (that's her best feature) and pull her into him. The feeling of his hard cock hit her just above her pussy and she moaned again! Jill was so hot her pussy felt like it was on fire! She began to grind her hips slowly into him and she heard him moan this time. She was thinking, God if he's as hot as I am, I hope we both last long enough to actually fuck before we cum."

As he unsnapped the front hook on her thin almost see through bra, she could feel her breasts fall free and into the cool evening breeze of the Caribbean night! His hands cup them gently as he lowered his head and his mouth to circle around one nipple licking it. He found her nipple ridged and long from the cool breeze and her excitement as he covered it with his mouth. She knew it was sticking out hard and long already! She cupped his cock with one hand and his head on her breast with the other. His tongue danced over the nipple sending waves of passion down her entire body. She had to have this man now even if she wished deep inside that it was Larry's bigger cock that would be fucking her soon! She undid his belt and opened his jean shorts! They fell in a pile with all the other clothes. He stepped out of them and her hand now covered his cock and went to work immediately. Danny had started not wearing any boxers and so it was easy to be ready for his wife whenever she wanted him.

Jill looked up into her husband's face and said, "Make love to me here Dan now under the stars. Fuck me here Danny"

As they lay down on the chair cushions on the deck, they both heard Kim screaming out in ecstasy. Jill knew Larry was making her climax. She wanted to do the same. Dan began to fuck her with his cock and all his love. He might not be a large as Larry, but Dan used his love to give Jill all he could.

His fingers searched and found the slit in the front of her cunt and he slowly moved them inside her opening. "OH GOD!!!" Dan that feels so good.", Jill moaned out the words in his ear.

The touch of his hand directly on her skin around her pussy gave her such a shock it felt like she had stuck her finger into an outlet! The electricity between her pussy and his touch drove her wild and she began pumping into it! When she wrapped her hands around his very hard cock he whispered: "Umm yes, Oh yes Jill stroke it make it harder bay!"

She slowly began to stroke it with her hand as it became very thick and her hand now just fit around the shaft. It was at least 7 inches long but she loved the big huge hard head at the top. His fingers had found the hole in her pussy and he ran them slowly in and out and up and down opening her outer lips. Once her had his fingers in my pussy she melted. She told him: Oh god baby! Take me to the bed and make love to me. Oh Danny I want you so bad!"

He smiled and told her: "Me too baby! I want you too, but here in the opening under the stars. I can feel your heat and wetness Jill! God you are so wet!"

She told him: "God you are so hard! And, he slowly pushed a finger all the way up into her! she arched her back and bent backward pushing her pussy into that finger. They both moaned again! His cock felt huge and she had to see it! She pulled back a little and looked down to see it sticking almost straight up between them. It was jumping and pulsing with excitement as she continued to stroke it! Dan picked her up in his arms and carried to the cushions they were going to use as a bed. He laid her down softly and knelt there looking down at her and her wonderful sexy body.

He laid down next to her and began stroking her body again. Her pussy was slowly being rubbed with Dan's fingers. One finger was in the opening and one finger was on each side of it slowly running up and down her swollen pussy. His touch was magic and she was ready for it now. She said, "Eat me Danny. Us your wonderful tongue and lick my pussy. Oh shit Danny come on, eat me and make me cum!"

He bent forward and began to suck on her breasts. She had her hand on his cock but was just holding and squeezing it as she felt his hands covering her body exploring every inch of it. He licked her nipples and sucked as much of her breast into his mouth as he could. She loved the way he took his time with the foreplay! He was slow and gentle and knew exactly where to touch her. It was like they had been together for years and they both knew exactly what turned on the other one.

"Yes!! Oh it feels so good!", she moaned at him.

He kissed me and whispered in my ear: "Oh Jill! I love you baby. I love touching your beautiful body baby! I love hearing you say my name. I love being with you. I love everything about our lives together."

Her hand came up and softly held his mouth to her mouth. Her tongue flew into his mouth and he sucked and rolled his tongue around on it! It wasn't long before that feeling between her thighs was climbing higher. Never in her life have she had more than two orgasms and they came after 2 hours or so of working! They haven't even fucked yet tonight and he has gotten her off at least twice with his fingers.

Now he moved his body around until it was sideways with her. She rolled her head over to the side and saw his cock standing straight up! Jill knew what he wanted and she rolled his body over so she was facing his beautiful cock. While he made love to her pussy, Jill took his cock in her hands and as he lay back on the cushions she licked his organ up and down with her tongue. She licked around and down the sides and cupped his balls with her hand. She could feel how big and swollen they were. As tight as they were in their sack she also knew he was close to cumming! He moaned out to me: "OH Jill! Suck it baby! Suck it harder with your mouth! Oh suck it Jill!"

And, she did! She moved her lips over that huge red cock head and slowly came down over it! she sucked so hard on his cock head her cheeks were caved in! He sat up on his elbows and watched as his beautiful wife's lips took all of his big cock head and part of the long hard shaft! She slowly began to fuck his cock with her mouth. Her hands circled the thick shaft and pumped it up and down. She could taste his pre-cum as it dripped out of the hole. He was telling her what to do and she was doing exactly what he said. She licked around the head as she held it in her mouth sucking hard. She used her hands to squeeze the part of the cock shaft that her mouth couldn't cover. He was getting larger and thicker and she knew he was going to cum any minutes. She prepared herself to receive a huge load of cum from this man she said she loved. She had sucked a few men off but never let them cum in her mouth before. But, all she could think about was pleasing him now! she wanted to please him like he pleased her! Plus that fucking Kim continued to scream from time to time and Jill knew Larry was banging her making her cum like a whore. She was so hot to fuck to have sex!! Her husband was receiving the rewards of Larry's sex with Kim. Just like Dan had been the receiver of the wild sex she gave him at home after fucking Larry before he came home from work.

She wanted Dan to cum so hard in her mouth it would be the best blowjob he ever had in his life. She sucked harder like she was on a mission! She was, all she wanted, all she could think about, was sucking her husband hard and making him climax in her mouth! He moaned out again and again as she sucked him hard. Her hand was flying up and down on his cock shaft squeezing it. Her other hand was cupping and rubbing his balls. Finally after a considerable long time of Jill's sucking and licking him, he told her: "Oh god baby! I'm going to cum! Oh here it comes!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Godddddd!!!! Yessssss!!!!!!"

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12