Jill and Hob's Micromanaged Romance

Story Info
Jill & Hob fall in love with help from Venus & Cupid.
4.7k words
3.33
9.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Boy Meets Girl

I noticed her on the bus ride to downtown in the morning. She was a very pretty young woman in her mid twenties with a nice shape but painfully shy. She had a faded purple streak in her brown hair but now she was sporting a new style, blond curls with highlights. She worked in an office and always wore sneakers even with her dresses. I was attracted to her and started saying "hello", "good morning", "have a great weekend" and was granted a rare smile.

One day I decided to find out more about her. I asked about a heavy bag she was carrying and she told me it was her computer. She worked at a bank and took it home on the weekends. I introduced myself as Hob and found out her name was Jill. Each day at the downtown terminal, I would chat with her for a few minutes before we made our transfers and we struck up a friendship. She would talk about her pet ferret Sprite and I would talk about my job and hobbies.

On a Friday morning she seemed glum so I tried to cheer her up, "Hey, Jill why the long face it is almost the weekend!"

She brightened at my enthusiasm but then her gloomy look returned. I guided her to a bench and she spilled out what was on her mind. She missed her friends from college and her family. She had graduated and taken a job in this city and after a year did not have any real friends.

"Jill do you have any activities or clubs that you belong to? Do you like go to the gym and work out or go to church on Sunday?" I inquired.

"Hob, I can't afford the gym, I am still paying off my college loans. I tried some churches but they were too big and I felt lost inside them," she shared.

"Cupid, I see you are playing with mortals again," Venus sternly announced.

Damn it's my mom she may be the goddess Venus and a major babe but she is my mom. Last time she got mad at me she took away my bow and arrows. Mom is the goddess of love, marriage and fertility. I am the god of romance, lust and passion. Not that little guy with the wings and a bow and arrow anymore. I have grown up and I like to play along and have fun with the mortals. We are in the love business it's our family business. Sometimes she interferes with my fun so I have to invite her to play. We are gods but bored gods and eternity is a long time so we like to play with mortals it's our diversion to pass the time. Cupid thought, trying to somehow think of a way to explain his thoughts to his mother.

"Venus, I have been watching these mortals and wanted to help things along it is just too painful to watch. They have strong passions but they are so repressed," Cupid declared.

"Yes, I see what you mean. She is a beauty, one of my finest creations but very shy. He might be the one to open her up to her destiny. He seems to be a strong virile one, very masculine and he is hung like a satyr," She discerned.

"But what are those ugly things on her feet?" Venus questioned.

Mom does not keep up with modern fashion. I told her about sneakers and how modern women wear them to travel to work but put on more fashionable footwear like high heels for the office. It relieved her concern. Cupid laughed.

"I had a gold arrow of love notched in my bow and targeted at his heart but not yet. Timing is everything," Cupid told his mother.

"Jill I want to invite you to my Church. It is the evening service in a small chapel with only about two dozen people. I know you'll like it. Will you come?" I suggested.

"Hob, I don't know, I am not sure... OK, yes I will go with you," she decided with a big smile. "What should I wear?" she asked perplexed.

"Wear your navy blue dress it looks nice on you but do you have some other shoes?" I said looking at her sneakers and was rewarded with another smile.

Cupid let fly his arrow and it found its mark deep in Hob's heart.

*

Chapter Two: The First Date

We walked together along the lakeside to the church on a beautiful late afternoon with ducks floating in the lake, moms pushing strollers, joggers racing with the wind and strolling lovers sharing the walkway. At the small chapel the folks were happy to see her and she was put at ease quickly. Jill was wearing her navy blue dress, making her look sweet and feminine. Instead of sneakers she wore black hose and heels.

"Mom, this is starting off good, but I have a trick up my sleeve to set the mood. I gave the minister a divine inspiration for tonight's sermon," Cupid announced.

"Cupid, I have a trick as well to play and here they are now," replied Venus.

A young couple came in and sat next to them on the pew. The young mother introduced herself as Susan, her husband was Joe, and the baby was named Adam. Susan chatted with Jill before the service began. The minister opened worship by announcing that he had set aside his planned sermon to preach about the Virgin Mary and the annunciation. That was odd, it is usually done just before Christmas as part of the Christmas story.

Little Adam was starting to squirm and make noises so Jill offered to hold the baby. Susan gave her a baby blanket to protect her dress and the baby quickly settled down and fell asleep at Jill's breast.

"Very good Venus, getting in the fertility and motherhood thing in early. She is really enjoying holding the little one," Cupid approved.

The minister read from Luke;

And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. After hearing the scripture Jill silently prayed that Mary must truly have been blessed to be chosen by God.

At the end of the sermon, hymns were sung but Jill sang softly not wanting to wake up the little one while Hob enjoyed listening to her beautiful voice.

After the blessing the service ended, Jill gave the babe back to his mother who thanked her declaring she had a gift with little ones and invited Jill to come by the nursery during the church hour in the morning if she wished.

Walking home Jill was happy. Hob was delightful and fun to be with a strong person you could rely upon. He suggested that they sit on a lake side bench for a moment and enjoy the coming dark.

"Hob, I enjoyed the church service. May I attend with you next Sunday?" she requested.

"Count on it Jill, shall I meet you at the same time next Sunday afternoon?" he suggested.

"OK I will be ready" she smiled back. Hob leaned forward and gave her a chaste kiss and was rewarded with one in return.

That evening Jill took out her Bible and read the words of Luke about the Virgin Mary. Jill was a Christian but during college she stopped going to church. It felt so right tonight worshiping with Hob. He was a good man, strong and caring and a joy to be with. She enjoyed the sermon and singing the hymns, some of which she remembered from high school. She remembered holding little Adam the weight of him against her bosom and how that made her feel awaking her girlhood dreams of being married and a mother.

"Very good Cupid she is almost ready now lets see what happens next week," Venus cooed.

Hob was in heaven. The most beautiful woman in the world sat next to him on the pew. Her voice was angelic as she softly sweetly sang the hymns. He liked everything about Jill: her face, her hair, and especially the way she looked in her dress tonight. On Monday evening he went and bought her a small gift to give her before church next Sunday. He looked forward to that evening and being with her not just riding buses together.

*

Chapter Three: The Second Date

It was Sunday afternoon and Jill was having a fashion dilemma. What to wear to church with Hob? Should she wear slacks and a sweater top or dress up again. Remembering how Hob looked at her and complimented her on her dress she pulled out her special pink satin Easter dress from the closet and tried it on. She wanted to wear it for him. It had white lace on the collar and a bow that tied in the back. When she wore it she felt feminine and virginal.

A quick trip to the drug store around the corner and she acquired pink lipstick and nail polish to match the dress. After her bath she painted her nails and applied her lipstick and modest makeup. She put on her dress, tied the bow in the back and had just finished adjusting the garters on her white stockings when Hob knocked on the door.

Walking around the lake to church they stopped and sat on the bench in silence for a moment just being in the moment. Jill broke the silence and thanked Hob for inviting her to church last week telling him how she had strayed from the lord but felt at home now.

Hob asked her if she wanted to pray and she nodded. Taking her hands in his he thanked God for the beautiful day and for bringing one of his lost sheep back to the flock. Saying amen and opening his eyes Hob was once again struck by her feminine beauty.

"Jill I have a gift for you," he said handing her a small wrapped box. Jill opened it in wide eyed amazement to reveal a gold chain with a crucifix.

"It is a beautiful crucifix, thank you Hob. Will you put it on me?" she sweetly asked.

Taking it from her fingers, he unclasped the chain and placing it around her neck, closed the clasp and watched as it rested on the pink satin above her breasts.

"Now! Cupid now! Let your arrow fly this is the perfect moment," Venus said exasperated at his bad timing.

"Mom, I had Uncle Vulcan forge one of my gold arrows and fashion a crucifix and chain from it. I have just scored another bull's eye," Cupid boasted.

Jill felt light headed when Hob's fingers brushed her neck, she felt butterflies in her stomach and her breasts tingled when she felt the chain resting on her skin. Now she knew that she loved Hob. His gift proved that he loved her and she was proud to wear his chain and crucifix. Hob was the one.

Hob took her by the hand and they walked into the church together. The young couple with the baby was not there so Hob was able to listen to her voice as she joyfully sang with him. One of the women who she met last week complemented her on her nice crucifix and when Jill told her that Hob had given it to her. Jill was rewarded with a knowing smile. The sermon was once again set aside by a divine inspiration now the minister was going to preach on the book of Ruth. It was an interesting story of a woman whose husband dies and with a little help from her mother in law marries well to a rich farmer named Boaz.

The minister read from Ruth;

Wash thyself therefore, and anoint thee, and put thy raiment upon thee, and get thee down to the floor: but make not thyself known unto the man, until he shall have done eating and drinking. And it shall be, when he lieth down, that thou shalt mark the place where he shall lie, and thou shalt go in, and uncover his feet, and lay thee down; and he will tell thee what thou shalt do. And she said unto her, All that thou sayest unto me I will do. And she went down unto the floor, and did according to all that her mother in law bade her.

Holding hands in the pew, Jill innocently rested their hands on her leg. Hob could feel the shape of her garter through her soft dress and slip giving him a stirring feeling. He hoped that it did not show. Once a month after the sermon ended it was time to go to the altar and take communion.

Kneeling on the prayer rail next to her, Hob was enchanted by the warmth of her closeness and the redolent of her perfume. When she leaned forward to dip her bread in the wine, he had a sidelong glance as the white lace collar of her dress opened momentarily showing her breasts nestled in a lacy white garment.

That was distracting.

He had a strong desire and passion to possess her beauty and make Jill his lover. Her soft girlish gentleness and passivity brought out his patriarchal fantasies. It did not help that the bible teaches women should be submissive and defer to men. After Church they sat on their bench again watching the moon over the lake talking and she asked Hob some questions about the sermons.

"Hob when the angel overshadowed, Mary did they like, did they have sex or something?"

"No I don't think so it is all symbolic and mystical and we should just accept it at that level," he replied.

"I guess angels don't have sex with people?" she considered.

"No actually they did have you ever heard of the Nephilim in Genesis? That is what they called the men of renown who were fathered by angels with the beautiful women of the earth." Taking her Bible and opening it to the place Hob asked her to read.

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

"So the sons of God must have been angels?" she exclaimed.

After a few moments she asked, "In the story of Ruth did the mother in law tell her to sleep with Boaz?"

"Probably not however she did tell Ruth to clean up and put on a nice dress and do what he asks, but Boaz was an honorable man so probably nothing happened," he insincerely suggested. "But then again he gave her six measures of barley and then married her that morning when he bought the land that was owned by her mother in law. It was a package deal; Ruth came with the land he bought."

After sitting holding hands for a few more moments, Hob leaned over and softly kissed her. She was enchanting in the moon light. He kissed her again and this time she kissed back. "I am not very good at kissing," she started apologizing but placing his finger on her pink lips he simply said "practice" and kissed her slowly once more.

*

Chapter Four: The Good Night Kiss

When they walked to her door, Hob asked if he could come in. Jill nodded and softly said "yes." Once inside the door he took her by the hand and closed the door. In the darkened apartment they stood facing each other eye to eye, close together holding hands.

"Oh Cupid, I want to feed. These mortal have such strong passions and lust. I get Hob and you can have Jill. Is it a deal?" Venus gamed.

"I slipped the potion of forgetfulness and sweet dreams into their communion wine. They won't remember much of this evening after they drank it," he confided.

Her hands were warm and soft in his as he kissed her lightly then with more passion but stopped after a minute and opened his arms. Jill slid into his arms and nestled her body hard against Hobs. His member was hard and erect and he knew that she could feel it pressing against her body. She started crying and sobbing softly.

What was wrong? Did he say the wrong thing? Hob was thought, confused. After a long time she stopped crying and he parted the hug, searching her face for an answer. Her tear streaked face was aglow with happiness.

"Jill. I love you," Hob spoke as her face seemed to radiate light and joy.

"Oh Hob, I love you too," she replied and squeezed his hands but then she got quiet and looked down in a shy mannerism that endeared her to me.

"Hob, I know that you truly love me and I want you to know me. Do you remember how the angel overshadowed Mary? I am a virgin like Mary; I want to surrender my virginity to you. Like Ruth, I have washed and anointed myself, putting on my raiment to please you. I want to uncover your feet, lie with you and I will do what you shall ask."

"Are your sure?" he asked. Humbly she nodded her surrender and then holding his hand she led Hob into her bedroom.

Hob kissed her softly stroking her back, arms and waist. Taking her hand in his, he kissed the palm of her hand placing it on her breast, fondled her through the satin dress. With the other hand, he explored her bottom and caressed her thighs.

"Jill you picked such a pretty pink dress, I want to thank you for wearing it especially for me," Hob said stepping back and holding her by the shoulders at arms length. "Go look at yourself in the mirror and you will see what I see." Hob commanded.

She stood in front the mirror looking at herself. She admired her image in the mirror a beautiful woman with blond hair, pink lipstick, dress and nail polish and wearing white stockings and heels. The gold crucifix that Hob fastened around her neck was proudly worn dangling above her breasts. She turned with a swirl of her dress and looked at her side profile at her stocking clad legs and the artfully tied bow on the back of her dress then turned to face me. Now flushed she knew what Hob saw when he looked at her and the spontaneously out of respect and deference she curtsied to Hob. She put one foot forward, looked down, lifted up her dress by the sides and bent her knees holding the pose.

"Jill, how did Sarah in the Old Testament address her husband Abraham?" Hob queried.

Demurely looking down in a still soft voice Jill very timidly said, "My lord and master."

"Lift up the front of your dress slowly, yes like that, show me the stocking tops, now higher; I want to see your garters and panties. You are beautiful Jill, I rejoice in your feminine submission and obedience to me, I desire you so much." he praised.

"Come to me now and please kneel before me. Yes like that smooth your dress out. Good now rest your hands on your thighs palms up in supplication. Bow your head look down and gaze at your hands. That is perfect. I want to cherish this moment of your passion and sweet surrender." Hob declared.

He did not want to rush this moment. Hob wanted her to be ready. He took off his white silk tie and asked her, "Jill when I gave you the gold chain and crucifix what were your thoughts?" Hob asked.

"Lord, I felt like I belonged to you body and soul." she confessed.

"Will you do what I shall ask of you?"

Yes, she nodded in agreement.

"Good, Jill now cross your wrists above your head, I am going to bind your love to me." Hob said slowly putting her into bondage by knotting his white silk necktie around her wrists. Hob lowered her hands onto her lap and she looked in acquiescence at her bondage. Standing behind Jill, Hob helped her to stand then scooping her up in his arms carried her to her bed. Laying Jill down and straightening out her dress, he tethered the free end to the brass headboard. After fondling her breasts, he lifted the crucifix up to her lips and she kissed it after which Hob kissed her and said, "Be patient love, prepare yourself, I will be back in a few minutes," and left the room.

In the living room Hob sat on the couch for a few minutes to catch his breath. He was so aroused with lust and his member was hard in anticipation. He loved Jill and she loved him as strongly. He had placed her into bondage and soon would accept her offered virginity.

*

Chapter Five: Venus makes her move

"Cupid it is time," said Venus.

"Yes this is going to be good, she is a natural submissive," Cupid acknowledged.

"And he is just the dominant for her. I go first it's my privilege," she demanded.

After a few minutes Hob rose and walked into the bedroom and closed the door. The room was pitch-black, what happened to the lamp that he left on? A few more steps and he tripped and landed hard on the floor. This was not shag carpeting it was hard packed clay with straw and it smelled like a zoo. After crawling a few more feet he rolled over on his back in the straw and passed out.

12