Jill and Richard's Delayed Wedding

Story Info
Calling off an expensive wedding is difficult.
10.6k words
58.7k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
534 Followers

Author's Notes: This is a cheating fiancé story, and there is no hot sex. You will find vintage c1992w here, and if you already know my work I hope you will read it - and if not maybe you will try. All errors are mine and thanks to Literotica for providing this platform. All feedback is appreciated.

*****

Jill and Richard's Delayed Wedding

A dozen of 26-year old Jill Parkman's closest lady friends remained seated on either side of her at a long table. A diffused spotlight was softly lighting down on the guest of honor sitting at the head of the table. Twelve of the bride-to-be's closest friends remained sitting to her left and right. She was in a private room of a Boston-area 'Women only' male stripper's club, 'Adonis' Heaven,' enjoying her bachelorette party. This dive masqueraded as a classy place, and its claim to fame was the 'Hunks' they featured as male strippers who entertained the lady guests. The music was pounding, the lights were low, and two male dancers were on top the party's long table dancing provocatively to entertain the 12 ladies sitting at the table. The 'Last Call for Alcohol' had just momentarily interrupted the music at 2:00 A.M., but the twelve were inebriated and exhausted and was reluctant to call it a night. The performers continued dancing to finish their ongoing dance routine that had been interrupted by the PA system. Waitpersons streamed in and out of the room taking more drink, and snack orders and no one paid attention to a Hispanic woman who came in and went out the party room intermittently.

One of the two dancers, however, had seemingly been struck all evening on the ravishing bride-to-be, Jill Parkman. In her less-than-lucid state, she also couldn't take her eyes away from the Adonis dancer's eyes - the stunningly handsome guy had a rehearsed star-quality seductive smile displayed on his face. He then moved his sarong wrap slightly to one side and squatted in front of Jill so that the bride-to-be could plainly see his giant cock and ballooned balls. She felt wave after wave of desire as perspiration broke out all over her body in the chilled room while staring at his genitalia. Immediately behind him was his partner dancing back-to-back and facing the wedding party of 11 remaining well-wishers finishing his routine as well. Fortuitously, the second dancer behind the 'Adonis' blocked the view of Jill and her favorite dancer.

After nervously glancing around, and verifying that her 11 friends appeared preoccupied with the second dancer, Jill leaned forward and grabbed the cock of the man in front of her, and the effect on her was something like a cobra's effect on a rabbit when the prey spots the snake. He immediately stopped moving his body and smiled - silently inviting the Bachelorette to touch him as he bent his knees further. The music was still throbbing when she grabbed him. Her shock was that his cock suddenly swelled and stuck straight out. For one fleeting instant, she ached to take his sex organ into her mouth. She leaned forward quickly, opened her mouth and put the head of it inside her wide-open mouth to feel it on her tongue and then used her tongue on its head. But, after a few seconds of pleasuring the head of his sex tool, she realized what a horrible thing she was doing just five days before her wedding. She backed away from the table horrified and muffled a scream at what she had done.

She stood up straight as the final song ended, and music became silent. Jill then witnessed a woman, whom she previously assumed was a waitperson, going through the emergency exit to her right leaving the private room - probably into an alley. Then the warning bell clanged because the intruder had opened the fire door. Jill's first thought was, "Did someone shoot a video of me tonguing that dancer! Why?" The house lights came on, and Jill tried to smile and relax. At the same time, both dancers immediately relaxed, and jumped down from the table. The two shook everyone's hand while saying their 'thank yous' and 'goodnights' and 'please come again' and then left the room to count their tips.

Jill Sparkman was a classic beauty in her mid-twenties. After attending high school in Switzerland, she had enrolled in a renown college for women in the Boston area. There, she found dozens of beautiful, multi-lingual, and well-dressed women on the campus, but even so, her classmates still voted the personable and stunningly beautiful Jill a 'favorite' amongst them. Her father had made his money in real estate development, and Jill worked as a family employee 'officer' in her Dad's large organization since earning her MBA. She and her fiancé, Richard Black, had shared a luxury apartment that overlooked Boston Commons for the past two years.

After several goodnight hugs later, four of the twelve ladies got into the bridesmaid's car after a valet delivered it to them. The designated driver gave a tip, and then she plus one more reasonably sober girlfriend in the wedding party wrestled the two nearly passed-out ones into the car. Jill sprawled in the backseat crying her eyes out in her drunken state. There was no coherent language except the guest-of-honor kept asking nobody, "Why did I do that," as her wailing became louder and louder as the car sped through the deserted streets of Boston in the wee morning hours?

The mostly sober friend in the back seat repeatedly ask, "Do what, Jill? We are all friends here, and you can tell us anything."

Jill's crying had decreased to a continuous moan by the time the driver had helped the first drunk lady into her apartment and put her in bed. She needed to repeat the process at Jill's apartment at which time the fiancé had fallen completely into a drunken sleep.

In a visitor parking area of the luxury apartment, Barbra, the bridesmaid, who was the designated driver, was in the back seat gently slapping Jill trying to wake her up. After her friend had regained consciousness, the driver asked, "Should I awaken Richard and ask him to help you upstairs and into bed?"

There was silence for a moment, and Jill finally blew her nose. She replied, "Richard is in Manhattan meeting with the general manager of five shops there. That is the only reason I drank like a sailor tonight. I am so ashamed of myself."

"Why Jill? I was sitting on your right, and I only saw you having fun, except you kept ordering drinks after you should have stopped."

Jill replied, having gained most of her clarity back now, "I am glad you saw me having a good time because I don't remember it. Well, Barb, that dancer who spent most of the evening in front of me got under my skin. I could fall for that guy, and I am convinced he fell for me above and beyond me being a beautiful woman and him being a stripper. Am I crazy?"

Barbra chuckled and said, "No! I thought he was devilishly handsome myself, but lusting after a dancer is not the style of someone like you who works for a living every day. It was a momentary thrill, and we all enjoyed it. Forget it and think about your wedding. Hey, think of it this way. We all got some laughs and revisited with old friends, some we haven't seen since undergraduate school. Relax and let me help you up the stairs."

As Barbra supported Jill making their way through the lobby of the luxury high-rise in silence, Jill thought, "I must not have mouthed that kid's cock, or if I did, no one saw it as she would have told me." Unconsciously she spat again into a napkin again that she had been holding since they left the club? She continued thinking, "Those girls would have been all over me shaming me if I had done that, so I must not have committed the deed but just wanted it so badly until now I only think I did???"

Barb said, "Just a few more steps, Jill."

Jill said her 'goodnights' to the designated driver and best friend and finally lay on silk sheets alone with her thoughts in Richard's and her lavishly appointed bedroom. Twice she almost fell unconscious sleeping, sort of, but suddenly reached up to grab for the monster cock that she plainly could see in her mind's eye. Jill had even reached into the air attempting to wrap her thin fingers around the cock's large diameter again just like earlier. Then the screwed up bride-to-be soon realized that the giant cock existed only in her imagination now. She then sat up in bed and said out loud to no one, "But, Goddammit! It did happen! And, my wedding party just didn't see it. But maybe that Hispanic woman took a picture and will blackmail me. Why else would that woman pick that moment to leave the club through a fire door? Oh, Shit! Should I tell Richard? Yes, it was nothing, and he will surely think it was nothing, in the total scheme of what is going on in our lives now."

!!

Richard Black was studying income and expense reports of his Manhattan coiffure shops as the shuttle flight made its way from La Guardia to Logan. After the plane had touched down, he took his iPhone off of 'airplane mode' and the first thing he noticed was a text message from the PI he had hired to case his fiancé's bachelorette party. His first response was to feel angst that she had even written - and bitter at the same time. The text read: "We need to talk. Waiting for you at Ground Transportation near baggage claim. BR"

As Richard made his way down to ground transportation, he thought, "Jill has a wandering eye and evaluates every man she meets - as a possible lover, perhaps. I felt compelled to find out what she would do when I was conveniently in Manhattan while she out having a blast with those mostly whores she hangs with often. I have real trepidation about our coming marriage. I shouldn't have allowed her to talk me into setting a date last year. Yes, she is rich with Daddy's money, but I already make money and don't need her inherited money, although she just may have finally understood that she was squandering her youth working the laid back job her Dad created for her."

He recognized the lone midnight-looking Hispanic woman who Richard vaguely remember was the PI he had hired. She was waiting for him at Baggage claim and walked up to her. The woman said, without a greeting and with a 'let's stick to business' expression on her face, "Let's get right to the point, Mister Black. She turned on her iPhone plus and played the male stripper's dance finale showing Richard's fiancé dreamily taking the dancers cock into her mouth. After the brief clip, she continued, "I got to Adonis' Heaven about midnight and went into and out of the private party room several times. I remained 'unseen' because the party goers thought I was staff, and none of the people on their payroll paid attention to me in the main club room - everyone thought I was another hired temp to handle the capacity crowd that night."

After he had found his voice, the designated bridegroom asked, "When was this clip taken?"

She said, "'Last Call' had sounded and a wild rock tune was playing, and the two dancers on the table paused and then finished their act, and I captured the last 2 minutes of the performance of the one who mostly danced in front of Ms. Parkman. She was very drunk and would have fallen out of her chair during the evening had she been sitting in one without sturdy side arms. But, several dancers streamed in and out of the private party room for two hours. Your lady barely paid attention to the stream of dancers on the table until this particular one was performing. Then she would ignore her friends and intently watch this very sexy dancer. I noticed this happened the first two times he was dancing and then again at closing. All the other times she was chatting with her dozen friends at the large table. My guess is that she wasn't sexually turned on with the other dancers but just was very much so with this particular one," pointing to his picture on the device. She continued, "I watched her friends help her into a car the valet had brought up to the front of the club later, and four women drove away."

Richard breathed deeply and asked, "Thank you. Do I owe you more money?"

She replied, "No. I have written a refund check for the unused portion of your retainer, and the video clip that you saw is an attachment to an eMail I sent earlier. Too bad my news isn't better, but we live in the real world, I guess." Richard and the Shamus boarded the waiting Commercial Car to the South Station where he would drop her off at her request. Once there, the two parted.

Richard Black had gotten a Business Administration degree at Boston University. He then borrowed money from his father and flew to the South of France to study facial beauty and fashion hair design under the most prestigious hairstylists, and beauty experts in the world. Black was not only tall, dark, and handsome, but had a knack for making the homely looking models - hired by the institute because they were plain-looking - look gorgeous. After a session in his chair, they had looked surprisingly beautiful even when Richard was a student - in fact, the hired models often queued to be Black's subject for his lessons. After graduation in two years, he returned to Boston and opened a shop on Newberry Street. Business was slow at first, and he lost money, but his Mom and Dad stood by him. After a write up in a local glossy magazine and his referrals business had begun to skyrocket, business started picking up, and 'the rest is history.'

Today Richard was comfortable - but far from wealthy - and aspired ultimately to expand his business to open a commissary supply facility plus a fourth trade zone location - four or five shops in the Tyson's Corner Va area.

This afternoon, Richards pain was palpable as he sat in the back of a car service after it had pulled away from the South Station. He thought, "We were supposed to fly to the Caribbean for a gala wedding event on Friday. Her father and mother insisted on this extravagant wedding and bore all the expenses - even the transportation and lodging of friends in the resort." He closed his eyes and recounted his life with Jill Parkman for the past two plus years.

!!

The apparently reincarnated 'Helen of Troy' had been one of his very early repeat customers in his first shop on Newberry Street. Richard was first enamored with her because her physical features were such that he was able to make her look so beautiful until she, on one incident, literally stopped traffic on the famed street - but he looked at her then only as an artist looks at a model. In time she talked him into meeting her for a drink on a Sunday, his one day off of work.

Richard walked into the bar and observed two guys trying to buy Jill a drink while she awaited him. On that day she was wearing a Neiman's outfit that he had seen before, and Richard had just done her hair the day before, and for the first time, he felt a siren sexual desire for this woman even though she was his customer. Black had a sex life, but his partners were never his customers - he continually reminded himself, "Anyone aspiring to be successful in this business just doesn't fuck customers."

He then walked up to Jill's table smiling, and she said, "Richard, so glad you are here - I was unable to convince these gentlemen I was awaiting someone." Turning to them, she said, "Please excuse us now, fellas..." The two shuffled off reluctantly.

Richard asked Jill, "Had I been five minutes later, would I have been stood up?"

"Not a chance. I must admit that I tolerated them because I can not stand to be alone in a saloon, and especially alone waiting for a date."

The man responded, "Well, I must say you look fatally ravishing this afternoon and have caused me to break my number one rule and look at you with desire."

She smiled like a spider and said, "I trust you do mean sexual desire?"

"Well, to put it bluntly, 'yes.'"

She replied, "Well, I am about to orgasm sitting here and get my beautiful clothes wet since you finally admitted to wanting me - even though you don't dare, how did you put it, 'bed my customers.'"

"Well, Jill, you know I have business expansion plans and must stay focused, and that means I can not risk an affair with a customer."

Jill took a drink of her vodka martini and said, "Understood. I must say your career myopia is admirable. Well, that is not what I want to talk to you about at any rate." She watched her companion open his hands inviting conversation, and she continued, "A woman is supposed to be able to tell her deepest and darkest secrets to her hairdresser. Well, here is the last secret I have about which you know nothing. So, Richard, why can I not find a suitable man in my life? Especially, after my numerous 'fixes' and 'introductions' by high-dollar, reputable agencies to secure me a compatible and desirable gentleman."

Richard thought for a moment initially afraid to say anything in the interest of good customer relations, but finally said, "Well, I have failed to find a woman myself. So maybe I am not the right man to ask or perhaps no such person exists for either of us."

Jill replied, sounding like she was almost put out, "You know all the secrets of many ladies who can pay a substantial fee to have their hair done and face made up, so I thought just maybe you knew some answers."

"Well, Jill, in my experience, most people in our world are muddled while those who masquerade as 'having it together' are the ones most confused - and, by the way for whatever it's worth, this is alarmingly accurate amongst politicians and media folk. Worse, my take is that those credentialed as capable of giving guidance to people including you and me are the source of the population's problem because those talking heads can only recommend more of the same stuff that gave their listeners their problems at the outset. So I can not answer your question."

There was a pause, but she offered nothing, so he continued, "But, I live by my thought which is: Plan my work and work my plan, and Mizz Wonderful will show up in my life. Then the game-players who now and yesterday litter my path will be a distant memory."

She said, "I get it. Your plan is to grow your business and along the way you and Mizz Wonderful will find each other and flourish while living your lives together."

Richard said, "Yes. Precisely. So, not wanting to talk about an 800-pound personal gorilla in her life, what exactly do you want to do, Jill?"

"I wish I knew! Dad and his brother worked 18-hour days when they were buying/building/refurbishing commercial and residential structures. By the time I received my MBA, the two brothers were achievers and comfortable, and it was only natural that I went to work for their company, and move into one of their properties where I now live and manage the complex. So, I fill my day with landlord-type activities, which is important, but they could hire someone to do what I do for a lot less money. But then I don't know what I want to do so my life will have meaning. I have some money since half of my income is discretionary but not enough to get into a new startup. I also have too much money to look for a challenging job, so it's an open question. But, I, for certain, want to get into something, but just don't know what - although you have given me some ideas today. Thank you, Richard."

"Good luck to both of us, Jill, as I search for a successful hair stylist with business savvy to manage my shops in the Berkshires."

Jill and Richard's Sunday meetings continued for three Sundays, and then Jill dropped out of Richard's life. She did not make an appointment with the stylist who managed his Newberry shop and vanity or protocol would not allow him to call her. The lonely hair stylist turned businessman even went to the same hotel bar when he was in town at the time they always had met on Sundays. His hope against hope was that she would be there, but the diva never showed. After another month, Richard gave up that he would meet Jill again.

c1992w
c1992w
534 Followers