Jill and the Bad Boy Ch. 04

Story Info
Slutty wife gets used in front of husband.
3.9k words
3.93
46.9k
35

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,212 Followers

That Saturday, Jill had gone to a lot of trouble. She enjoyed being in the kitchen but this was to be a special occasion. There were two men to impress. Jill had never done anything like this but her anger and Aaron and her lust for Danny would ensure that she went through with her plan.

She'd bought some expensive wine. Probably more than would be required but Jill planned on having all three of them nicely warmed up. She desperately wanted Danny to fuck her that night. At the very least, she hoped to fool around.

Aaron wouldn't be happy about it. He'd likely object - he'd made it clear that he didn't think much of their neighbour. Aaron didn't understand what a real man was. Jill intended to show him, that night. Danny would happily be a part of her plan. The cocky guy wouldn't need much encouragement.

Jill showered and carefully shaved herself. She wanted to be perfect for Danny. She looked in the mirror. "A little plumper than I'd like," she thought to herself. Then again, Danny seemed to like her rounded arse. "Juicy," he called it.

And her breasts. They were full and heavy and she knew Danny appreciated them. Jill dressed, being sure to leave her bra on the bed – her tits would lure Danny to the fun.

She'd poured two glasses of wine for Aaron even before Danny arrived. Better to have Aaron with a little "buzz" and willing to go along with things. She knew he was in a mood. It was her idea to invite Danny to their apartment and Aaron had agreed only grudgingly. He kept pointing out that he had nothing in common with the gym junkie from next door with the cocky attitude.

"If only you knew," thought Jill to herself, "how true that is."

Aaron was a nice guy. That was the problem. Her husband was plain and boring. Once, Jill had decided to settle for that. She regretted it now. Danny had come into her life and shown her something different. He was brash and cocky and he knew how to treat a woman like Jill, a woman who found his confidence sexy and his physical power irresistible.

Jill already knew that she was not going to give Danny up. The choice was for Aaron to make. Jill planned to let Danny have his way with her that night. Aaron would watch and see the way Jill responded to a man like that. Her husband disapproved of Danny and that felt like he was disapproving of her as well. Aaron would not approve of the choice she'd made. But tonight he would be taught a lesson about what a real man was like. Then it would be Aaron's choice of what to do about it.

Danny arrived and Jill made it obvious that she was pleased and excited. He noted her bra-less tits. Danny was sure Jill had worn a bra more regularly when he first moved in. It pleased him to think that the sexy neighbour was making herself available to him. She'd learned to give him what he wanted. His cock stirred as he wondered what he'd take from her that night.

She poured more wine for everyone as Danny and her husband tried to make awkward conversation. Jill found a string of reasons to go to the kitchen, each time moving past Danny, being sure to get close and even run a hand across his shoulders. Aaron seemed not to notice.

"Typical of him," thought Jill. Danny kept looking at her tits. She was pleased, however, at the way Danny get looking at her tits underneath her shirt.

They three of them ate and talked about work and Danny's experience moving to a new city.

"Got a new girlfriend?" asked Aaron. That earned him a dirty stare from Jill.

"Not exactly. I don't really have girlfriends. I mean, I did have one but I realised going steady is not for me."

Aaron tried to show that he understood. But, of course, he had no idea what Danny was saying.

Jill kept pouring wine for everyone. She was getting nicely buzzed and wanted to make sure Aaron would be in the same state. Her plan depended on Aaron being present and willing – at least somewhat. She made sure she paid attention to him as well, getting him aroused and interested in some fun. She kissed his cheek and ran her hands up the inside of his leg as they talked at the dinner table.

Yes, things were going well. She'd not noticed that Danny was hardly drinking at all. Danny was not much of a drinker. It helped with keeping his body in such amazing shape. He liked being in control and something told him that tonight it'd be worth keeping a clear head.

After dinner, as they were taking dirty plates to the kitchen. Jill found her chance to bump into Danny. She went straight in, making it clear she wanted close body contact. Danny obliged, confident as always.

"You're being naughty," he muttered as he bent to give Jill a quick kiss. Jill melted at that kiss. Yes, Danny was "up" for his part in her plan. She lingered, hoping for the kiss to last.

Danny could not help being aroused by Jill. It seemed like she was hot enough to want to fuck him even with her husband in the apartment. Danny was use to women being attracted to him but this was different. The sexy bitch could not keep her hands off him.

On the next pass, Jill reached out to Danny, putting her small hands on his giant biceps. Danny had no reason to stop her. He knew she wanted another kiss but he had a different idea. With ease, he slipped his hands inside Jill's shirt to her bare tits. They felt so good, firm and weighty. Danny was happy to take advantage of the fact Jill had drunk so much wine and gently fondled her big tits. Jill moaned softly. It didn't matter to either of them that Aaron was in the next room.

Danny knew just how to appreciate tits like hers. He tweaked her nipples and earned himself a sexy groan from Jill. But Danny sensed that the time was not quite right. He sent Jill on her way with a loud smack on her bottom. That put another smile onto Jill's face.

Back in the loungeroom, Jill cuddled close to Aaron for the first time and started getting down to the serious business of the evening. Kissing him deep, she moved her hand to his crotch. Despite being drunk, Aaron reacted as expected, pushing her hand away.

"Settle down, Jill," he mumbled with embarrassment.

"I want to," she said, with the hint of a slur in her voice. "Don't mind Danny. Show him you're my husband and let me touch you." It was a challenge and even a wimpy guy would respond to it.

From the corner of her eye, Jill watched Danny as she grabbed at her husband. She wanted the cocky guy to see that he was not the only man in her life. It was meant as a challenge to Danny and Jill knew he'd most certainly rise to it.

What Jill hadn't counted on was how aroused she'd get from being drunk and playing around. She was getting more and more determined to go through with things. She wanted both men that night. Soon she was pulling at Aaron's pants, extracting his cock so she could wrap her hand around him. Aaron tried to protest but Jill was not for giving up.

"Come on, my darling," she said to him softly. "Let me have it. Don't worry about Danny. Show him your cock and how hard you are for me."

Aaron was not happy at all but Jill could not have cared less. She wanted to use Aaron and then have Danny use her. She wanted to make Aaron hard and then have Danny's bigger weapon thrusting into her.

As it happened, Aaron was man enough to get fully hard as his pretty wife stroked his cock. It was an average size and Jill had never complained. It fit nicely in her hand and she knew all the tricks that would make Aaron desperate to fuck her.

With a wink at Danny, Jill slipped to her knees and started to suck her husband's cock. Aaron was torn between his embarrassment and his lust. The skill of his wife made him respond immediately, her mouth combining with the wine to overcome his normal inhibitions. Jill did her best to give him a great blowjob, knowing Danny was watching and would be thinking of stuffing his own cock into her mouth.

The neighbour figured that this was the signal he'd been waiting for. Jill was obviously as horny as hell. Her husband seemed less keen but what did Danny care about him? He knew he could take whatever he wanted from Jill. It seemed unlikely she'd resist him. If the horny slut would suck one cock, he was betting she'd suck them both.

Without waiting for Jill, he moved in behind and started to unbutton her shirt. Jill never took her husband from her mouth but Danny heard her moan slightly as he pulled her shirt off and let her D-cups fall free.

Aaron wanted to protest. "That's too far," he tried to say. But Jill was having none of that.

"Oh come on, we're just having fun. I'm sure Danny has had his dick sucked before."

In that way, Jill announced her intentions. If she'd been less tipsy she'd have known that was the point of no return. But she only moaned as Danny reached around and grabbed her big, heaving tits.

He hefted them gently, almost a squeeze, knowing it would make her even more aroused and determined. And it worked as Jill almost forgot about her husband's cock in her hand.

"Come over here, Danny," she said, still stroking her husband. "Don't be shy." The joke was that Jill already knew Danny was anything but timid.

Aaron looked on with a sense of horror but he was in no state to protest. The wine had stolen any resolve he might have had and, besides, it was clear that his pretty wife was happy to be a wild whore.

Danny swiftly dropped his jeans and sat on the lounge beside Aaron. Jill was still on her knees, with her tits out. But now she had two cocks to enjoy. It was a first for Jill but she was too far gone to feel self-conscious.

"Oh my god," Jill said aloud as she saw the glory of Danny's massive erection. This was her chance to really compare Danny to her husband. She wrapped her other hand around the neighbour's shaft. How truly impressive it was. Danny was at least an inch longer and twice as thick as the cock she'd married.

There could be no stopping her now and Jill turned her attention to Danny, eagerly stuffing his meat into her mouth and slavering over it. She felt her bare tits sway in the warm air as she bobbed up and down on Danny. She knew that Aaron would feel shocked at her display but that was what Jill wanted. She needed him to understand what a real man was like and the effect he had on his wife.

Danny knew that Jill was his to use as he wanted. He casually took a fistful of Jill's hair and guided her deeper and harder over his shaft. It didn't occur to him that Aaron might feel uncomfortable watching his wife used like that.

"Are you going to fuck us both after this?" he asked her. Not that Jill could really answer with her mouth full.

Instead, she climbed to her feet and lifted her skirt. With the material bunched around her waist, Jill moved backwards over Aaron. She'd never fucked this way, facing away from Aaron as she lowered herself onto his lap. She fumbled a little but soon seated herself with her husband's average sized cock in her cunt.

"Oh yes," Jill moaned. It was a relief to feel her sopping cunt filled by a man. And she could think of Danny and how his weapon would stretch even more than her puny husband.

Danny was thinking much the same. He'd assumed the sexy bitch was a mild-mannered wife. Most women were shy about their screwing. But he'd used this one like a slut and how she was showing how much she loved it. He watched Jill start to bounce on her husband's dick and the way her juicy tits moved. Danny could have what he wanted from her and there was no reason to hold back now.

Stepping forward, Danny took hold of those big, heaving tits, he aimed his cock directly at her cleavage. Yes, a tit-fuck and what better way than when she was riding on her husband?

"Oh god, yes Danny," she beamed at him as Danny pressed himself to her and wrapped her flesh around his massive shaft.

Suddenly, Jill was not fucking Aaron. She was sliding up and down so that her tits were giving Danny a wonderful, soft pocket of flesh for his poker. She forgot all about her husband as she let Danny fuck her tits and watched his big, spongy head in her cleavage.

It didn't take long before Danny wanted the real thing – Jill's cunt. He didn't think about Aaron's response. Danny wanted Jill's hole and it was time.

"Time to fuck you," he said. "In front of your husband."

Jill thought that was the most exciting idea. She let Danny drag her to her feet, grabbing his fabulous cock as if to make it still harder. That was not necessary.

Danny reached around Jill and cupped his hands on her plump arse cheeks. In a single movement, he flexed his enormous muscles and lifted her into the air. Jill momentarily forgot about Aaron as the neighbour positioned her with her legs wrapped around him, ready for a piston-fucking.

"Oh fuck ...oh jesus," she called out as Danny lowered her onto his rampant shaft and began to fill her dripping cunt. She cried out even more as her first orgasms smashed through her. He was so impressive, this cocky man, as he lifted her up and down, on his shaft. He rammed his massive weapon into Jill. Her tits bounced wildly and Jill cried out her hunger. It turned her on even more to feel a man so strong and powerful that he could use her in any way.

Slightly drunk, afire with lust, Jill gave barely a thought to Aaron but each glimpse of her weak, placid husband fired her brain and sent yet more orgasms coursing through her.

"Lick me Danny," she begged. "Please, lick me." She didn't think of how he might make her sore with his slamming. She just wanted to feel his magic mouth on her cunt. Aaron would watch the burly, hunky jock devour her cunt and see he was no longer enough for his once chaste wife.

With his immense strength, the neighbour easily tossed Jill onto the lounge and spread her legs wide. There was no hesitation. Jill screamed as Danny licked her hole and sucked on her clit. Aaron might have tried to hold her hand but Jill no longer cared. She belonged to Danny and if it turned her on to have her husband watching it was because only now, at last, he could see the might of a "meat head" like the wonderful Danny.

Jill screamed and came like Aaron had never seen. She was out of her mind with lust and excitement – the way Danny always made her feel. Her husband never made her feel like that or made her cum so hard. But Danny, with his power and his passion was the perfect lover for Jill. Aaron could see he was no longer as adequate as he'd assumed.

Then Danny flipped the sexy bitch onto her knees, on the floor with her tits on the lounge and her butt sticking out. Danny needed no invitation. He was ready to screw the bitch.

"Fuck me, Danny," she called out softly. Jill was beside herself from having Danny taking charge so easily.

The sexy wife hardly stopped cumming as Danny switched from his mouth to ramming his cock into her sopping, aching cunt. It was liberating to finally be able to really surrender to him. No longer did she feel a need to keep a reserve or to worry about being a slut for him. Her husband was beside her, watching her being pounded by a muscled jock and Jill finally let herself go entirely. The fucking was superb and she only wanted Danny to keep going all night long.

Danny was even more turned-on by Jill's response. The thought came to push her further. Whatever he thought of the husband, Danny figured the other guy was entitled to a little taste of the slut. He grabbed Jill's head, forcing her towards her husband's crotch. Aaron was only half erect now, drunk and dismayed by his wife's behavior. But Jill knew what Danny wanted and she began to suck on Aaron even as Danny started to slap her arse in time with his thrusting.

In between his slaps, Danny drooled his saliva onto her arsehole. He used his finger to rub the saliva inside her little opening and that made Jill moan even more. Danny enjoyed playing with her married butthole and making her feel dirty. Jill never objected and Danny knew it was because she was happy to be at his mercy.

Then Danny picked Jill up, lifting her onto the lounge. She was kneeling on the cushions, her body bent over the back of the lounge. It was so thrilling to be tossed around like that by such an imposing physical specimen. And she thought she understood why he'd changed position as Danny thrust hard and deep into her again, reaching around and grabbing her tits roughly. She knew he lusted after her tits and they never felt better than when Danny grabbed them for leverage while he doggy fucked her.

It was then that Jill felt a new pressure against her anus. She was shocked but not in any mood to stop Danny. Her mind was a mess of sexual hunger and the thrill of being used and abused by the gorgeous Danny. The feeling was one she knew – of a cock being introduced to her little hole. Jill knew that Danny was going to take her bottom, right there, on that night in front of her husband.

"Oh, jesus..." she started. She'd not really counted on this.

Neither had Danny. But he knew the married woman was happy to be a slut this night. The chance to take her juicy arse was too great to pass up. He guessed that Aaron might have been the only other guy to take her up the butt. But it didn't bother Danny what the husband thought. He knew Jill was his to use and to enjoy.

"I'm going to fuck your married arse," he announced. "I know you want it."

"Oh, Danny..." It was the sound of surrender. The sound of a woman giving everything to a man who knew how to take total control of her.

Jill felt him press the head of his cock into her anus and she knew she wanted it so badly. The wine was helping but Jill had no fear now of being hurt by that massive prong. But she was certain that big cock would feel so good in her backdoor. Jill wanted to give Danny everything and she wanted him to fuck her arsehole.

Danny knew to take a little care but he was counting on the wine. Most women needed some more warm-up, more preparation, before they'd dare try his cock in their butt. But Jill was "buzzed" and desperate to be a total whore for him. He worked slowly but Danny was not going to stop until he was totally buried in her sphincters. With each gentle move of his hips, he drove his rock-hard tool into the willing wife. Gradually he saw her open up and inch after inch disappear into the black hole.

"Oh jesus ...oh, fuck... Danny, its so big..."

Jill was having the most amazing experience. There was none of the tearing she'd expected. The wine was doing its job. Or was it because she was so incredibly turned-on by Danny? His size hurt her but Jill realised it was a "good" hurt. It only reminded her of how big his weapon was. Having him jam that huge thing into her rear-end proved that Danny could take charge of her. He could do anything to her.

About then, Aaron got off the lounge and went to bed. He was defeated, humiliated. In his mind, it wasn't the wine that was the cause. He knew then that Jill was lost to him. She'd let Danny treat her like a slut and, yet, she'd loved it. Despite his feelings for Jill, Aaron knew he could never compete with the "meat head" who liked to dominate and control his sweet wife.

Jill barely noticed when Aaron left. By that time, her back passage was adjusting to Danny's size, relaxing and opening. He was fucking her now, slowly reaming her with the full length of his cock. Jill could admit that she enjoyed anal sex. But this was different. Danny was so large and powerful that she felt completely impaled – it was mental as much as physical.

"Oh, Danny ...fuck ...jesus"

She felt a most agreeable warmth spread through her body. Danny enormous, hard prong felt so good. His thrusting was stimulating nerve endings Jill had never realised existed.

Jill knew Danny was completely buried in her when she felt his balls slapping against her cunt lips. That thought alone almost had her cumming. Somewhere, in the distance, Jill could hear herself moaning as Danny stretched and filled her most intimate place. She'd never climaxed from anal but Jill didn't care so long as she could let Danny use her arse like that.

mjar65
mjar65
1,212 Followers
12