Jill & Tim's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yep . . and over the next few minutes, in growing excitement on ALL our parts (and several more small-but-growing climaxes from Jill) we demonstrated some of the classic fucking positions, particularly doggy-style -- both of us smiling at the birdie and at each other -- to, finally, the Male Dominant, this last ending up with my torso supported on my out-thrust arms, Jill's black-hose-clad legs straight up in the air, the backs of her warm thighs & calves pressing against the front of my shoulders, my legs open both for leverage and to give Millie a clear view of my cock in my wife's wonderful cunt as carefully, skillfully (if I DO say so myself), using great restraint in order not to pop my cookies, I gently fucked her up, up .. pausing .. taking her a little farther . . . manipulating her senses with my cock so that, instead of a small explosion, I began building her to a major one by precisely stopping before a small one could happen, then plunging into her again, taking her higher . . higher . . she was moaning, almost pleading . . feeling . . anticipating . . almost . . her hips throbbed into mine, her stiletto heels waving in the air as she begged, “ Tim . . Tim . . fuck . . me . . I'm . . oh, Tim .. love me, darling . . I think . . it's .." louder, longer, my full length sliding into her ... “ Tim .. I'm .. OH!! ..." thrust and hold .. "Eeeh ... AHH .." plunge again and again .. "AHHH ... Oh, GOD!!!" and she exploded, her body convulsing under me as I ground my shaft into her and enjoyed the hysterical outbursts of both her mouth and her vaginal muscles squeezing and tugging at me while she climaxed, one-after-the other, her voice echoing off the walls of the room.

* * *

I was still lightly within Jill's cunt, her legs now beneath mine, the full weight of my body resting on her as we got our breath back, gently kissing as Jill slowly came back down to earth.

Millie was sitting, her legs clasped tightly together, on the coffeetable to our side, just watching Jill's post-orgasmic reverie . . as I rested and enjoyed the minor aftershocks in my wife's body periodically transmitting themselves to my still-buried -- and terribly, terribly sensitive and anxious -- cock.

Jill's eyes finally opened and I gave her a kiss, then raised myself on my elbows so I could see her a little better. As I did so, she smiled at me, then turned her head to smile at Millie, who returned the smile . . although it got a little shaky at the edges when Jill reached out to take our friend's hand and pull it towards her, to lay it again on her breast palm-down and then press her own hand down on top of it.

Millie made no attempt to retrieve her hand.

As I rolled off of Jill to her side away from Millie, my hand moving to cover my darling's unoccupied breast, it was my wife who broke the silence, asking Millie, "Did you get some good shots?"

Millie started to speak but had to stop and clear her throat before she could say, "They certainly looked good from THIS side of the camera. I can't think of a thing I missed."

"Good!" said Jill softly, "I've always wanted to see what Tim 's cock in my cunt looked like fucking me."

"You know," said Millie in some wonder, "I don't think I'll EVER get used to hearing words like that coming out of that terribly innocent-looking face."

"Do they offend you?"

"Oh, hell no!" said Millie, "No more than this" -- squeezing Jill's breast -- "does. It's just that your face looks so innocent that the average person can't imagine you saying 'damn' let alone 'fuck,' 'cock,' and 'cunt.' Somehow, though, they don't seem quite as lewd . . when YOU say them."

Jill mulled that for a moment . . as I ran my hand down her body and slid my middle finger into her slit to start gently pressing on her clit The tiny shudder through her erotically displayed body told me that switch in attention was appreciated . . while she let out a little, pleased hiss of breath before telling Millie, "I must admit to having fun with that once-in-a-while, deliberately . . . but it's helped by the fact that Tim , some years ago, taught me the phrase, 'beautifully obscene,' and that's how I think of sex words and sex activities.

"Like right now, Millie . . . Tim 's finger-fucking my cunt right in front of you and you're squeezing my tit right in front of him. Both things feel so good that I can't think of them as obscene .. but I CAN regard them as ‘beautifully obscene.' See the difference?"

"I .. think so," our friend said.

The three of us were silent for a couple of minutes, Jill's legs parting slightly in reaction to my insistent finger, Millie enjoying the sight, all of us engaged in a quiet, albeit slightly tense, companionship.

It was Jill who got things moving again, her voice carrying an undertone caused by her excitement and anticipation. "Millie," she said, "We have one more thing lined up for this evening for you to photograph. It's something we've done only once before, a long time ago, and we've been saving it for a situation just like this. It's something that's done only for love or money and you know which of those reasons I'm doing it for. If anything could ever be called 'beautifully obscene,' this is it.

"But . . before I do it, I'd like you to do us a favor." Millie just looked her inquiry at my shaky-voiced wife. "I'd like you to go over and put your heels on, then stand there and take off your bra and panties. We've hid nothing from you and we'd like it if you'd return the favor. After all, Tim HAS seen you naked .. and I'd like to. Okay?"

Millie thought that over for a few seconds before she said, "I suppose so -- but no pictures, okay?"

In her most winning way, my elfin wife said, "Well . . we WOULD like just one, for our Memory Book -- but if it'll make you feel better, I'll have Tim take it of both you and I standing together."

The emotional conflict was obvious on Millie's face and the two of us just watched as she struggled to resolve it. Her resolution was heralded by nothing but a long, somewhat resigned-sounding sigh and then she set the camera down, got up, and walked over to where her slip-on high heels had been abandoned early-on in the evening.

Blushing furiously -- the one-and-only time I ever saw her do so -- she stepped into her heels, then fumbled off her bra and slid down her panties, unable to even look in our direction until, finally, there was nowhere else to look . . and then she looked at us almost defiantly.

I'll say this: Millie may be my age, but she's kept her body in pretty damn good shape and she looked quite desirable as she stood there and stared at us . . as we looked back at her with great and approving interest. Millie couldn't stand too much of that kind of observation and finally broke the silence with, "Do I have to tell you how naked I feel?"

Jill made a big show of looking down her own lewdly-dressed body at my steadily-rubbing finger before she looked up at our embarrassed friend and not-quite-mocked her with, "Do I have to tell you how naked I feel?"

As they giggled over that, I dryly commented, "Well, both of you are STILL wearing more than I am!"

We all shared another chuckle before Millie said, "You'd better get your picture quick, before I lose my nerve." That got me a quick kiss from Jill before, with a certain amount of regret, she removed my finger from her nice, warm, wet snatch and, groaning, got up from the couch, followed immediately thereafter by me.

Millie looked at me warily as I walked over to her, but she didn't resist as I put my arms around her bare back and pulled her naked body to mine and laid a great big kiss on her, a kiss which she initially met with closed lips; however, within seconds she . . . melted to it and returned it with a certain amount of tongue-tangling enthusiasm, her arms coming up to encircle my neck, her body pressing into mine.

I heard the click of the camera's shutter; from the way Millie paused in her tongue-probing for a moment, I'm sure she heard it, too, but there was just the momentary pause before she returned to our kiss with full enthusiasm.

Shortly thereafter -- about the time my cock grew enough again to start pressing against Millie's hairy portal -- our kiss broke and Jill observed, approvingly, "That was very nice, but now lets get a full-front shot." Silently, keeping one arm around Millie's trim waist and her keeping one around my neck, I moved apart from her enough for Jill to focus on both our bodies side-by-side. As soon as that picture was taken, Jill silently handed me the camera and I moved so she could take my place next to our friend.

They made an enchanting pair, short wife, tall friend -- it was a very nice photo .. and the next one was even nicer, as Jill put her other hand on Millie's waist, turned slightly and, bending forward, sucked one of Millie's nipples into her mouth. The picture was taken before a protest could be made, so Millie contented herself with a soft, "You know, you guys don't play fair" .. but made no move to get away from my wife's hungry mouth.

As I captured the erotic pose from another angle, I told our role-reversed friend, "We never said we were fair: just interesting; besides, we're trying to get you in the proper mood for our finale."

Dryly, Millie responded, "If I get any more in the mood, I'm probably going to rape you."

That got Jill's attention. Releasing Millie's throbbing, erect nipple, she raised her head to tell her, "Uh-uh, he's not going to be in any shape for that when I get done with him. We'll let you rape him another night." It was difficult to determine whether Millie was happy about that or not, but she was smiling and the two of them exchanged a lip-peck kiss before turning loose of each other. Jill looked-at me and said, "I think she's ready -- I know I am." With that, she disappeared into the bedroom while I put a fresh roll of film in The camera . . and Millie just stood there looking somewhat apprehensive .

While I finished getting the camera ready for her, I gave Millie some instructions. "Jill is about to give me a blow job, all the way . . but with a bit of a surprise at the end. After you shoot us full-length from several different angles and get some medium and close shots of her doing what she does so well, we'd like you to get in a position where you can get a series of shots of just her face and my shaft as I come. You should be prepared to take several shots rapidly because, once my climax starts, a lot's going to be happening in short order. You can take them all from the same angle, but be sure you've got a clear view of her face."

"Sounds interesting," said our friend. I took note of the fact that she was unconsciously rubbing her fingers over her pubic patch as Jill walked back into the room with an armload of stuff and started preparing our "stage."

"Oh, it will be," I told Millie, "and, if you'll be sure to save at least a couple of shots at the end of the roll, we'll have one more interesting thing for you to photograph."

Millie regarded me, then my busy wife, thoughtfully for a minute -- her fingers still absent-mindedly stroking her wonderfully furry triangle -- before asking, "That's all you're going to tell me, hmm?"

"That's it."

She shrugged, I handed her the reloaded camera, then we both walked over to the corner of the room where Jill had efficiently been getting things ready. Actually, what she'd done was to cover our padded bar stool with a shining satin sheet; on the floor in front of it, she'd placed a pillow covered in the same slick material.

Jill and I came together in a kiss, a long, passionate kiss during which our hands stayed busy roaming over each other's backs and flanks. Although the kiss (as the phrase goes) spoke volumes, I still had to whisper in her ear, "You sure you don't mind?"

She whispered back, "Are you kidding? I've been looking forward to this for a long, long time." Her arms encircled me and squeezed hard as her body seemed to melt into mine and the undercurrent of passion and lust was even stronger in her voice when she added, "Oh, darling Tim .. . don't make me wait any longer. Let me do for you and make you feel good. I'm ready!"

Keeping my mouth shut (figuratively speaking) for a change, I gave her one more long, long kiss before we separated and I positioned myself on the stool. The position was simple, utilitarian -- and obscene. I sat at the edge of the stool, my feet on the floor, feet and legs spread wide; actually, I was almost more leaning against the stool than sitting on it. The two gals watched me get into place before Jill took my hands and placed each of them, palms down, behind me on the padded cushion, leaning me back slightly. Mock-lecturingly, my inamorata told me, "Now, keep your hands there and don't move them, no matter what. Understand?"

Definitely -- and so did Millie when Jill looked at her and said, "Well, here we go!" Our friend began to photograph the action again as Jill stepped forward between my legs and began using her cool hands to stroke me once more into full, trembling erection while she stared lovingly into my eyes.

One of her hands continued to hold my cock, our eyes still locked together, when Jill sank slowly to her knees on the pillow before me and she continued staring up at me as she leaned forward, extended her dainty, pink tongue and began to lick me, first my full -- almost aching from pent-up lust -- balls, leisurely covering every wrinkled inch, diving down to put her salivary warmth on the sensitive skin of my scrotum, then working her way back over my nuts again . . . while one hand lightly stroked the inside of my thighs, the other gently, almost teasingly, squeezing my shaft.

Millie faithfully recorded on film my darling's upward progress, her tongue sliding up the underside of my cock, the warmth outlining the throbbing vein on its underside . . . and then Jill's eyes closed, I groaned in pleasure, as she pulled my prick downward so that, by simply leaning her head forward, she could engulf my entire length in her hot, busy mouth.

Her groan of pleasure matched mine (my darling, like me, frequently has a hard time deciding which thing she likes best: giving head, getting head . . . or fucking. They're ALL so delightful!).

I really can't detail the next few minutes: I was too lost in the pleasure to get any clear memory of every little, wonderful move. Suffice it to say that Jill used all of her considerable skills, her talented and hungry lips, tongue, hands, to thrill me out of my mind, sucking, licking, stroking -- sometimes looking directly into my eyes (which, when a girl is simultaneously mouthing your joint, is a bit like being fucked in the brain), sometimes closing them to lose herself in the wonder of what she was doing to me.

As for me . . . I was building to my peak, orchestrated by Jill, photographed by Millie . . . trembling uncontrollably as Jill became less leisurely about what she was doing and started closing in for the kill.

With a certain amount of (understandable, I think) difficulty, I managed to get my voice to quietly say, "Millie, I think you'd better .. get ready for .. your .. close-ups." Silently, our friend moved to my left side where, shooting downward, she had an unimpeded view of my darling's face -- a face which, distended by her mouthful of delighted cock, managed to look up at Millie, smile, wink . . and then plunge down all the way on my shaft, making me almost crazy.

The sensations spiraled upward, Jill's hot mouth and busy tongue no longer giving me brief breaks to regroup, her hands skillfully caressing and stroking my balls and scrotum as she single-mindedly drove me to my pinnacle. Her head moved unhesitatingly back and forth, her tongue independently busy, her cheeks drawing inward as she sucked on me. Higher I went, grunting, groaning, my eyes half-open, mated with hers, our minds locked together as I felt myself get closer, almost . . Be ready, Millie . . Jill . I'm . oh, darling? .. it's .. Oh! .. OH! .... Here ... I …

... A loud, open-mouthed groan from me signaled the onslaught of my orgasm -- and, simultaneously, was Jill's cue to draw her mouth off my cock, at the same time encircling it with her fingers in a vise-tight grip that wrapped around the supra-sensitive head and almost brutally forced itself down the full length. This manual move, in fact, was the trigger, the final sensual input, that drove me past the line of self-control and, as her hand harshly jerked back and forth on my dong, all my stored-up juices began spurting forth in a seminal fountain, the sensations from which had me all but screaming in joy!

As for Jill herself . . . her mouth was open, her tongue extended as if straining toward something it wanted very badly (as, indeed, it did) -- while her hand, as she had intended, sprayed her lovely face with the spurts of hot, thick come she was forcing from me, the love offering splattering her nose, forehead, open jaws, her chin . . while Millie's camera clicked away, recording this unique facial.

I DID scream, finally, as Jill's head suddenly popped forward and her mouth swallowed my hyper-sensitive shaft, to suck the last of my gonadal fluids from me as if the meaty mouthful were a straw, and I finally had to shout, "No .. NO, PLEASE!!" before she'd quit.

Jill sank back on her haunches, her obscenely, beautifully come-smeared face staring up at my open-mouthed panting, my semen dripping down her petal-lovely skin ... her tongue unconsciously licking off her lips. I quickly recovered enough to ask Millie -- in a more-than-slightly-shaky voice -- "Do you have a couple of shots left in there?" I got a bi-syllable "Mm-hmm" from her so I slid off the stool to kneel facing Jill. My hands lifted themselves to her trusting, innocent-looking face, my thumbs gently rubbing off the sperm that threatened to drip into her clear, beautiful eyes that were staring at me in such love and patience. Then the rest of my fingers wiped the other penis-placed paths from her face before my hands lowered to massage the cooling stickiness into Jill's diminutive breasts as I leaned forward and covered my darling's sweet mouth with mine, our tongues meeting, mating and mutually communicating our delight in and love for each other.

When our kiss broke, we cuddled for a moment, our heads side-by-side; we stayed that way for a couple of minutes before Jill whispered into my ear, "I'm going to go wash my face and fix my makeup. Why don't you do something nice and oral for our friend?" With that, and another quick kiss, she rose gracefully to her feet and, without a backward glance, went off to the dressing room.

I must confess to having put Millie out of my mind there for a few minutes. I looked around to find her standing, camera in hand, several feet away, a . . strange . . look on her face. Although my sex urge disappears just about completely when I pop my cookies, it's a point of honor with me never to leave a lady stranded if I can at all help it. It was with that thought in mind that I got to my feet and walked over to Millie who, although she didn't move physically, watched me with the intensity of a mongoose checking out an approaching cobra.

Smiling, I reached out to take the camera from her unresisting fingers, using the strap to lower it to the floor, then reaching out again to take her hand in mine. She followed wordlessly as I led her across the room to the couch where, turning her body to face me, I said, "Millie, that whisper from Jill was an order to do something nice for you. I never disobey my darling . . . especially when it's something I really want to do." I could see a small battle going behind her eyes, so my hands raised to gently, erotically squeeze her taut nipples while I told her, "Sit down, lean back in the corner, and let we do something nice for you."