Jill & Tim's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When that moment comes, only the subtlest of changes comes over your beautiful face, but I know you're once more aware of your surroundings, and I give one more stroke to my temporary companion's full breasts as I watch you, first, turn off the vibrator in your hand, then reach down to slowly draw out the immense fake cock. Looking at the latter item admiringly as you hold its come-covered length over your face, we all hear you say, "Darling Tim ... as soon as we get back to your hotel, THIS is what's in store for you!” and you lower the phallus to your lips, your tongue quickly licking the juices from its sides before you take a remarkable amount of it within your mouth, the rhythmic hollowing of your cheeks making it obvious that you're sucking the gentle monster.

I release my short-term playmate, pick up the microphone, and you hear me say, "Thank you, my dearest; I'll look forward to that .. and Jill and I would like to thank all of you who watched and helped my loved-and-loving wife and I bring a fantasy to life. We'll never forget it .. and we hope you won't, either."

The lights fade on stage, the music gets louder.....

* * *

The management of that wonderfully strange upstairs theatre just a few blocks from Union Square will, understandably, deny that this ever took place, but there are those of us who know the Truth .. and then, of course, there is always The Videotape, a favorite with our friends.

-0-

IN THE BEGINNING – IV

Tim

You could logically ask why, with all this cooperation I was getting, I didn't just go ahead and fuck the daylights out of Jill; after all, I suspected -- and Jill, when I asked sometime later, confirmed -- that if I had pressed the issue, she'd have gone along with me.

I didn't do it because I didn't want to.

Now, don't get me wrong. On several levels, mental and physical, I couldn't imagine anything I wanted MORE than to feel my cock buried in Jill's marvelously elastic, snug snatch. In fact, that was the most frequent fantasy I had about her: her wearing her thigh-length hose and a pair of heels, me laying on my back, she on top of me, her beautiful hips moving up and down, moving me in and out of her marvelously wet and tight cunt.

No, my restraints came from the emotional level, in two parts. First was the self-knowledge that I had this nasty habit of screwing a chick 2-or-3 times, then getting ... tired of her, for lack of a better way of putting it. So I didn't want this bit of psychological conditioning going automatically into play to make an already difficult situation even more so ... because I'd already determined something very important: never before in my life had I met a woman more in tune with me, in sex and out, and never again (I was sure) would she come my way. Although I couldn’t see any way out of our twin-marriage dilemma at that moment, I wasn’t about to let my own conditioning louse things up when-and-if that problem was finally resolved.

I'm sorry if that seems somewhat obscure; perhaps you can understand my other reason better: when we fucked, I wanted it to mean something Special.

Let's face it: in my lifetime, at that point, I'd dipped my wick into something like 50 or 60 females, some eminently forgettable, a few regrettable, and a small portion superb. If all I wanted was to get laid, I had THAT waiting for me at home!

As I told Jill, "I'm not going to fuck you until I can give you a better guarantee on the permanence of our relationship. The day I sink my cock into you, I want it to be symbolic of something, the beginning of the rest of our lives together forever.

Which is not to say that finger-fucking was the whole of our sex life with each other for the next year.

Hardly.

*****

Because of a nosy neighbor ("She's got five kids and I think she resents the fact that I don’t have any"), we tried to alternate our time between spending all of one day at Jill's, the next me picking her up either at her house or someplace else, then driving to a nice place where we could sit in the car, look out at the water, talk, and even allow me to stroke her marvelous legs and share an occasional kiss, although Our Spot was just a wee bit too public to do anything more.

It was on one of our "travelling days" that I, quite unexpectedly, got another of my heart's desires.

Jill met me at the door, locked it behind me as she always did, then turned for our long series of "Hello" kisses (this was a routine we always followed, regardless of what the Plan for the Day was). We never tired of this number: it was a constant re-discovering of our feelings for each other.

When we finally separated -- me feeling a tingly undercurrent from her that I couldn't quite place -- she stepped away from me a couple of steps and said, with a nervous smile, “I wore something special for you today." And...? Fighting hard to keep the smile on her face, she said, "It ... it's your thigh-high hose and some .. red bikini panties .. with black lace.”

The look she was giving me was the kind a gal gives a guy who might hit her at any moment. It didn't go away as I asked, even more nervously, "May .. I take a look?" She mulled that, still staring at me for a moment, before dropping her eyes and making merely the smallest, almost imperceptible nod.

Very afraid that the slightest mis-step on my part might send her running, I took a step toward her, reached out gently to grasp her dress, and pulled it up to her delightfully broad hips.

I gulped as the lewdness struck me full-force. Her underclothing was as advertised, but the description hadn’t gone far enough: it didn't, for instance, warn me about the startling effect such explicitly erotic garb would have when displayed against her innocent looks and diminutive body. Nor did she tell me how brief the panties were, or how little tendrils of her dark pubic hair were hanging out the legholes and over the top elastic of the tiny piece of cloth.

I swallowed hard as I looked then, hands still in place, I pulled Jill to me and began kissing her again while my hands caressed her beautiful hips. She returned my kisses with an equal fervor, no part of her body implying resistance to my caresses.

One of the things that made (and makes) Jill and I such an inevitable twosome is the fact that we’re both, to a certain occasionally unnerving degree, telepathic. No, don't mutter "Bullshit!": ESP is an established fact. I have it, to a certain degree, with most people; in my case, it's an ability to "feel" moods without a word being said by the person I'm "reading.” Jill's ability works mostly with me, and hers is classified as Precognition which, in her case, usually manifests itself as knowing what I'm going to do before I do it, or knowing what I'm doing when I'm elsewhere and she has no other way of determining it.

I mention this not just as an interesting sidelight (which it is and which can make life very interesting), but so you'll understand how, as I kissed Jill, I could feel a war going on inside her. One part of her was saying, "Pull down your dress and get the hell out of the house!" while the other faction was .. was what? THAT I couldn't tell, just that it was there.

Fuck the fight! Let those two battle it out, I thought, because I've got bigger .. uh, fish .. to fry.

Having made that decision, I broke our kiss and, in a reenactment of our earlier scene, I sank to my knees and gazed at Jill's naked tummy, then leaned forward to bury my face in its gently-domed fragrance, kissing it while my hands slid down to caress her hose-enhanced thighs, then slid up to grasp the gorgeous, naked globes of her ass and pull her tighter to me.

I didn't want to rush or scare Jill; however, although I consciously didn’t realize it until later, the "secret me" must have taken note of the fact that one of her hands was caressing my head ... while her other hand held her hemline up and out of the way, giving me unimpeded access to her.

I went crazy with desire, my lips planting tongue-filled tributes on her abdomen, her thighs, directly on her red-fabric-upholstered pubes, my palms and fingers tracing their own pattern over her nether region.

I kept my eyes closed most of the time, reveling in her fragrant softness, but a couple of glances upward showed me her lovely face, filled with love of an almost indulgent nature, a teensy amount of fear -- but nothing particularly indicative of lust. In fact, the war was still going on, evidenced by an occasional nervous, weak attempt to step away, but not so definite a move that it required any pressure from me to keep her in place.

"You .. you know what I want to do for you, don't you?" I was looking up at her, my cheek still resting on her gently-heaving tummy. She slowly nodded. "All you have to do is say yes.” No movement from her, no acknowledgement except for a small pinch of anguish added to her face.

I went back to my oral adoration, confused -- afraid, even --as to whether to take the next step, to bull my way through in the absence of an unequivocal go-ahead from My Love.


And then one of my hands, seemingly of its own, approached her from the rear and slid beneath the fabric of her panties .. to again find the slit of her cunt absolutely dripping, just as had been the case some days earlier in the bedroom. As I kissed in front, my fingers maneuvered gently from the rear and, within seconds, her hips began pressing against me as her voice softly murmured, "Oh Tim .. Oh, Tim!"

I slid her panties quickly off; she raised her feet so that I could get rid of them, while my hand went back to rubbing her outer lips, still from the rear, and I mashed my face into the beautifully lush growth of her pubic hump, my tongue spearing out to rub over -- but not into -- her snatch. Her hand gripped my head harder and she kept murmuring my name ...

...and I reached a quick decision. Getting to my feet, I pulled her to me, kissed her once more, propelled her the step-or-two to the easy chair she'd fantasized herself fingerfucking herself in for me, sat her down on the edge, dropped again to my knees, pulling her legs apart, kissed her crotch a couple of times, then spread her apart with my hands, locked my mouth to her cunt, and speared the hard nub of her clitty with my tongue.

She went wild! Her reaction was not only everything I'd hoped for, but more! Her hips rolled frantically, but TOWARD me rather than away, her voice screaming, "Oh Tim .. TIM!!" and she almost immediately came.

I didn't let her come down. I sucked her unbelievably delicious juices and her prominent clit tighter between my pursed lips and flailed away at her with my tongue, keeping her back arched in climactic suspension. Silence for a moment .. I glanced at her face to find her lips curved in an "0" of surprise, her eyes wide with amazement, staring straight at me for a surprised moment before I ran my tongue over her clit again. I saw her eyes roll up just before she closed them, she slid down farther in her chair, then began her climb again -- a rapid one, her sweet voice running up the scale as "oh .. Oh .. OH ... AAH .. OOOO!...Tim!!!" and then she exploded a second time, her body jerking, her throat issuing uncontrollable, indecipherable but unmistakably excited sounds as she went into an orgasm that seemed to last an hour before she finally slumped, eyes closed, in the chair.

I took the pressure off for a few moments, quietly kissing her between-the-thighs hair as she fought to get her breathing under control. Finally, her eyes opened and she got the most beautiful look of surprised discovery on her lovely face, looking at me in delighted wonder as she softly said, "Oh, Tim ... that was marvelous!"

"There's more where that came from," I muttered, before thrusting my tongue back between the dilated lips of her pussy, immediately finding her clit and attacking it again. Once more, she looked at me in amazement before the sensations I was creating overshadowed her control and she sank back into her reverent enjoyment of my lips and tongue, her neck twisting to one side. As for me, I closed my eyes, the better to concentrate on her sounds of delight, her physical opening to me, the delicious smell and taste of her.

More, I wanted this one to be even more special, and my mind immediately flipped back to our fingerfucking on her bed a couple of days before and her reaction when I'd slid my digit up into her vagina. So I did it again, without relinquishing my lips' grip or my tongue's attack on her clitoris.

If her spasms at being completely eaten for the first time in her life had been marvelously intense, her reactions THIS Time were almost frantic! Jill seemed to explode and scream, and her erotic nerve-ends self-destructed twice in beautiful, voluptuous crests before she finally sagged, exhausted, in her chair.

I waited, my lips pressed against her naked, heaving abdomen, while she struggled inwardly for recovery.

Finally, her eyes open, and I could've cried from relief when I saw that there was no remorse or recrimination on her sweet face. On the contrary, one of her hands reached out slowly to caress the side of my head, the look of delighted discovery back as she said, in sheer wonder, "Oh, Tim, that was beautiful!"

She pulled me upward for a kiss which, at first, I resisted: my face was smeared with her juices and I didn't want to impose that on her, just in case it hadn't occurred to her, but she wanted to be kissed and I, by God, wanted to kiss her!

When our lips met, there wasn't even the slightest hesitation on her part, or reticence in her tongue-filled kiss.

(I asked her, some time later, if she'd been consciously aware that she was kissing a part of herself at that point. "Yes." Did it bother her? A small, faintly embarrassed smile and, "No").

As we rested, her still in the chair, me still on the floor between her feet, she asked, "Tim .. have you ever had a girl .. faint .. on you when you made love to her?"

"No, although a couple -- including Anne -- came close."

"Well, I came close, too; it was like .. like .. everything was suddenly pulling away from me, the whole world."

"Well," I said with a smile and another kiss, “We’ll work on it and maybe it'll happen for real."

*****

We went out for a drive, Jill carrying her panties in her purse .. at my request. This way, when we parked at Our Spot, I was able to non-frantically stroke her pubic mound under cover of her skirt as we talked the happy talk of mutual discovery.

When it was finally, regrettably, time to go back, I suggested she put her bikinis back on. Looking first at the highway just a few feet away from us, then at me, she asked, "Think I should?" I nodded. She pulled the tiny handful of cloth out and reached down with it to her feet, then stopped, looked at me, and asked, "Is there a ladylike way of doing this?"

I considered that for a moment before telling her, "There's ALWAYS a ladylike way -- there's just no GRACEFUL way.”

As I watched her, with great love in my heart -- and, I hope, on my face -- she blushed slightly, and then proved my point.

No matter WHAT she's doing, Jill is ALWAYS a lady ... and wouldn't know how to be otherwise!

-0-

RANDOM SHOTS - 4

JILL and a tall, well-tanned friend of ours named Theo; both are dressed in dark, nearly identical, side-slit, soft, form-fitting, floor-length dresses. Shot (after hours) in a nightclub owned by a friend of ours, several other couples from our group are seen in the backgrounds of the photos, seeming not to notice what's going on. There are enough of them there to give the impression that the club is doing its regular business.

In the first shot, we see Jill sitting on a bar stool, her back to the bar, a generous expanse of crossed leg showing, thanks to the high slit in the dress. Theo is standing next to Jill, apparently talking to her, her hand resting on one of Jill's hose-covered knees .

#12 - A back shot of the two of them walking out to the dance floor, arms around each others' waists.

(Several) - The two lovely, contrasting ladies are dancing. Seemingly, it's a slow number, because their arms are around each other and they're looking quite intimately into each others' eyes. Then they kiss ... tentatively at first but, soon, tongues begin exploring mouths, lips sucking ear lobes and tracing wet circles on necks. The camera records this, as well as both pair of hands exploring their partners' bodies, caressing breasts and buttocks. The occasional couple-or-two seen in the background seem oblivious to the tribadic seduction.

(Several) - Still on the dance floor, couples in the background, Theo and Jill stand facing each other, just a couple of feet separating them. The camera records them dancing slowly in place, staring fixedly at each other as they peel their dresses off their respective, exciting bodies. We share their delight in each other, Jill in black waist-cinch, black seamed hose and red six-inch heels, her 5' 11” companion in lacy white garterbelt set off by a pale blue ribbon holding up white hose set into high white ankle-strap wedgies, a demi-bra matching the garterbelt thrusting her full breasts toward her friend/lover.

(Several) - The two ladies move together again to dance, their (for all practical purposes) naked bodies clinging tightly together as the re-create their earlier dancing sequence, lips, tongues, hands busy on each others' lithe and responsive forms.

(Several) - Another back view of the two, walking away. This time, their arms, rather than being around each others’ waists, are extended just far enough so that each can grasp the other's impudent ass.

#27 - Jill is back on her bar stool .. but she has a mouthful of one of Theo's out-thrust tits .. and Theo, in turn, has one of her fingers buried in Jill's cunt, all the way up to the second knuckle.

(Several) - Jill's elbows are behind her on the bar. Her legs spread, she's playing with her nipples while she watches between her legs as Theo, kneeling, has buried her face in Jill's thick pubic bush. We see this from several angles and, along the way, are treated to Jill's lovely legs in the air, her fingers mashing her rouged nipples flat as Theo's tongue and lips rake her core.

(Several) - Jill's turned on her stool now, toward the bar. Theo is ON the bar, leaning back on her outstretched hands, her shoes on stools on either side of Jill. Theo's silky thighs are spread wide, giving unimpeded access to Jill's tongue, lips and fingers in her bushy twat, and we join the camera in exploring Jill's juicy meal .. even to see one of her middle fingers sliding into Theo's asshole to what is, obviously, the lady’s great delight. Her climax, like Jill's, is unmistakable.

(Several) - Theo is laying flat on her back on the bar, parallel to its length, her hose-covered knees splayed apart. On top of her is Jill, the two finishing off their evening with a loving 69, which the camera records in intimate, lengthy detail.

#40 - The "Exit" sign is showing plainly as the two stand at the inner door of the club, holding hands and laughing, obviously ready to leave together, both still naked, their long-before-discarded dresses slung casually over their respective shoulders.

-0-

12