Jill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her there, licking at her moisture, and finally lifting her legs so her knees were over his shoulders and bending his head down, lightly spreading the lips of her pussy, opening her like a flower, kissing her deeply there, sucking her juices and thrusting his tongue into her most intimate flesh until the waves began to take her again and her hips began to move up and down and rotate against his face as he let her move, not trying to fight or control her movements but following them as well as he could, still working his tongue into the throbbing inner tissues of her pussy, moving his hands against her buttocks, massaging her hips, riding the waves as they surged through her...

And lifted his head and lowered her legs and moved beside her, letting the waves subside before they reached the peak of the surge, caressing her hair and her cheek and kissing her mouth tenderly. She could taste her own juices in his mouth.

Jill held the kiss, held his head in both her hands, tickling her fingers in his ears, keeping her mouth on his as she turned on her side, forcing him back against the cushioned seat as she went on her knees beside him and began to caress his face and chest, letting him caress her arms and shoulders in return, then moving her lips to the base of his throat and to his nipples, sucking them, moving her hand again to his cock as he tried to reach her pussy, moving so that he could reach his fingers just inside her pussy.

She stroked his cock very slowly up and down the full length of his shaft, then bending her head over it and licking the swollen tip, taking a drop that oozed from it into her mouth, then licking the shaft, moving her head sideways to curve her tongue around one side of his cock and bathing it up and down, finally poising her lips above it and taking the cap into her mouth, enclosing it with her lips and attacking it with her flicking, darting tongue.

He moved two fingers rhythmically inside her pussy and clutched at her breast with his other hand, rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, moving his hips and thrusting with his groin as she took the full length of his straining cock in her mouth and moved her head up and down, sheathing him with her mouth, her lips sealed around the smooth skin, her tongue bathing his cock while his fingers moved deep in her pussy and her juices began to flow in a flood of seastuff.

She lifted herself from his grasp and raised one leg and moved it over his and moved her body first upward and then down over him, finding the tip of his cock with the lips of her pussy and lowering herself over it, taking the tip inside her and gasping as she felt her tissues stretch and pull, easing herself down over his ramrod-hard cock, ignoring the tearing pain as her inner tissues tore a little before expanding to take in his cock at its full length and girth until she was fully straddling him, her ass resting on the tops of his thighs, and he raised his knees to give her body a better purchase and she reached back and grasped one of his ankles and thrust her pelvis forward and back as his rose up and down but in a rotating motion until every spot inside her pussy was enflamed by the contact.

His hands rose to her breasts and clutched them in the same rhythm as his thrusting pelvis and they moved together until he felt himself very near ejaculation and slowed his thrusts, wanting to carry her as far as possible, but she felt herself nearing climax as well and increased her motions, he no longer thrusting but letting her carry herself and him into wherever they were going and he felt her begin to come just a few seconds before he reached the final limits and he began to ejaculate inside her, the hot semen exploding and bursting up within her like a geyser erupting as she began to scream again and again and he felt the hot juices of her own climax surrounding his cock, and she arched her back but pushed forward, grinding her pelvis into his and ramming her breasts into his hands, then rising up with one great shriek before collapsing across his chest...

he keeping his cock inside her but too exhausted to do anything more and she the same, moving one hand slightly and caressing his face once as he wound the fingers of one hand into her hair and both of them fell asleep.

12