Jill Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee started to pull it out, but Jill held his hand there for another minute while her orgasm subsided.

The video screen in Jill's booth went blank. Seconds later, Jill could hear "Fuck! Yes! Fuck!" emanating from another video booth. She heard it again. There was no mistaking her voice.

"What the fuck is going on, Dee?" Jill asked.

Her feet slipped on the come-slick floor as she tried to stand. Dee caught her arm and held her up. Come poured from her pussy down her legs. She had never seen so much come either inside or outside of her. She stood with her legs spread and seemed shocked that her pussy lips remained parted.

"Awe shit," Iris said as she looked out the window.

"Zip it up. Po-Po here." Iris announced over the store speaker system.

Jill could hear the sound of video booth doors quickly being unlocked as occupants scattered from the store.

"Get dressed." Dee said. "And don't open your mouth."

Jill rummaged through the bag only to find her clothes not only still wet, but also very cold.

"Sometimes, Friendly has some unbelievable timing." Dee said as he let himself out of the booth. "You'd better hurry."

12