Jill, Dan & Their Friend Larry Ch. 05

Story Info
If it's not my baby,I will ask you to leave.
6.6k words
4.19
58.9k
13

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

As Larry and Jill left for the shore to shop, Dan began working on a turnbuckle and closing the end of a line from fraying more than it had been. He oiled the wench and then jumped into the water to cool off. The sun was high in the sky when Kim called him and asked him to come below to help her.

He slid down the railing and landed on the floor. As he walked towards the bedroom where Larry and Kim slept, he heard her moan. He rapped on the door and she said, "Oh hurry please come in here now!"

He opened the door and there in front of him was Kim completely nude masturbating hard and fast. She smiled as he stood there looking. He was still wet from jumping into the water a few minutes earlier. She said, "I……really, really need your help Danny!"

He said, "Maybe I should leave you alone Kim, I mean I'm married and you're naked here and God Kim why did you call me?"

She said as she shoved two fingers deep into her open shaved pussy and said, "Fuck me Danny! Just fuck me don't ask questions or talk! Just fuck me!"

He felt his cock harden and push against his shorts. He said, "I'm…..I'm married Kim!"

She said, "I don't care! And so is Jill! Come here and fuck me. I need a cock badly!"

He said, "I……I can't Kim. As much as I'm tempted I can't cheat on Jill. I'm going."

He turned and heard her say, "Well your Jill is going to fuck Larry today and that's why I'm here with you. He asked me to stay here and keep you from going into town. He's going to fuck your wife and she won't stop him. She loves his big long cock."

Danny said, 'Jill won't let him. I know he's a flirt and she loves him for it, but she won't let him do her! I know my Jill."

She smiled and said, "You don't know her as well as you think you do Dan. Well I'm telling you Danny she wants him to fuck her. In fact Danny, Larry told me last night they have been fucking each other for years right under your nose or should I say cock. She loves his big dick and has never said no to him. Not even the day you married her. Now shut up and come here and put your cock in me!"

Dan had to sit down. He was shocked and hurt! Kim's words had been like a knife and they stabbed him in the heart! He didn't believe her, then he did, then he didn't! He just couldn't believe his loving wife Jill and his best friend Larry had been fucking. And it had been going on for years so Kim said! "No! No!!! Not even old cock hound Larry would do that to me we're best friends", Dan said to himself, "He was just bullshitting Kim last night! Jesus what am I going to do if it is true?"

Kim sat up and didn't try to cover herself at all. She said, "Look I know this is hard for you. But I'm telling you Larry told me a lot last night and he wasn't lying or giving me a story. He told me how he had fucked your wife on almost every special day she had, like birthdays, anniversary and even your wedding day."

She touched his arm and said, "He fucked her on your wedding day upstairs over the reception. Do you remember when Jill was gone for so long? Well she was in the men's room upstairs bent over the sink letting Larry fuck her from behind. Hell he even fucked her before they arrived at rehearsal the night before your wedding. That's why they were late. You remember that? Think Danny. Think about it. And now you can make it up to your wife, get even baby. You can fuck me. They won't be back until 4 or maybe later. They plan to go to beach on the other side of the island and do it in the water. Just like I did it with him yesterday."

Dan was dying. Yes, he remembered her disappearing at the reception and yes he remembered them coming late to rehearsal. And there were other times he could recall now, when she was late and Larry was always involved somehow. It was never very blatant or that obvious. It was however apparent now that he started thinking about it. "FUCK!!", Dan said almost screaming it! "That motherfucking cocksucking son-of-a-bitch!! That no good bastard."

Kim said, "Well it's not just his fault Danny, I mean Jill went him all the time. And from what Larry told me last night, she was the one who planned and set up their meetings most of the time. It's just not Larry's fault. I mean Jill is a beautiful woman and no man is going to turn her down if she asks then to fuck her."

Dan said, "Shut the fuck up! Does Larry know you're telling me this?"

She said, "No. He has no idea. I just felt you might like to know. I mean you seem like a really nice guy and it's a shame how they have been deceiving you for a few years. Years Dan, it wasn't just a couple of time!! It has been years. Now, if you want to get back at them, and if you want to fuck me Danny, I'm here anytime you want me. Just come on into my rack and I'll fuck you crazy."

Dan stood up and pulled his jeans off. He moved to her and said, "Fucking right I want to get even. I'm going fuck you crazy and I'm going to cum in your pussy! And you'll let me Kim!!! And, you won't say a damn thing about it. Open your fucking legs Kim! I'm going to fuck you hard Kim and I'm going to fuck you like a mad man! I am right now!"

She smiled up knowing Danny was going to fuck her hard! He was going to fuck her as hard as he could with all his built up aggression. He was going to pump her cunt just like she loved to be pounded. And then Danny grabbed her.

Danny lowered his body down on to her and held her legs wide open. She felt the big cock head fill her immediately. She arched up to take him. Dan thrust into her again and this time she felt the anger in each one. Her pussy sucked in his cock getting more and more into her. She squeeze her cunt muscles tight holding it inside her hole! He was thrusting so hard she grunted each time he rammed his cock hard into her open, wet pussy! She loved this type of sex. Hard and fast and without any love, without any talking. Pure hard aggressive sex with no strings attached was the greatest!

"God it feels so good", she said loudly! As he began to pump his hard cock into her pussy burring it now with each thrust she arched her back and screamed loudly as an orgasm came on to her in under a minute! Danny might not be as big as Larry but he made up for it by his continuos ramming of her cunt. He was really fuck her now as he held her legs up and open wide with his hands around her ankles.

Then his hand moved under her ass and cupped her cheeks holding her up as he bent her legs over her head. His cock never slowed down and was moving in and out of her love hole like a crazy mad man. Dan didn't even kiss her he just took all of his aggressions out on her body and Kim loved it

Her pussy was screaming for release! She wanted to climax so bad. Dan let her legs go now as he felt his nuts tighten and his cock harden. She opened her legs and then wrapped them around him whispering, "Cum in me. I'll leave it there and Larry can eat it! Cum in me Danny and you'll know Larry is going to suck it out and eat it later! I won't tell him until he's done that he ate your cum! Get even baby! Get even and cum inside my pussy!"

Danny didn't even hear her he was to busy trying to hold off and not start cumming as his balls felt like they were going to explode. He wanted this hard sexual feeling to last as long as it could. But finally he just couldn't hold back and he moaned loudly and rammed into Kim's cunt one last time and held it there and began to pump cum into her body. He closed his eyes and bit down on his teeth and screamed, "OH FUCK YES!"

She pushed her feet down on his ass trying to get him as deep as she could. She felt the warm sperm pumping into her and she knew she had just had one of the best fucknigs she ever had. "Jesus", she said, as old Dan shot load after load into her pussy. It not only filled her it ran over the lips of her pussy and down between her ass crack. And still he was pumping more into her. She had never had a man fill her with so much cum not even Larry! She smiled knowing Larry, her lover, would be eating his best friend's cum later on today! She would see to it as a favor to Danny. She wouldn't wash it out. She would leave it and let Larry eat her clean with his tongue and mouth sucking and licking her before she would fuck him again!

As he rolled off of her on to his side, he looked at her and she said, "WOW! Some fuck! You must come to me whenever you're pissed off. That was fantastic Danny. God my pussy feels like your cock ripped it up! Now hand me my panties and shorts She smiled and said, "And, oh yes, and hand me my bag over there."

He did what she asked and watched as Kim placed a plug inside her pussy keeping the cum up inside her. Then she put on her panties and shorts as he pulled his shorts up too. Then Danny said, "Do you know where they were going Kim? I mean do you know what beach?"

She said, "Larry told me it was the beach just before the big National Park here on the island. It a small out of the way beach used mostly by divers and snorkeling trips. There's usually no one around very long there."

He said, "I know where it is. Finnish dressing and get up on deck. We're going to go visit them!"

As they pulled up the anchor Danny moved the boat out of the cove and started around the island

Meanwhile Larry and Jill made a quick stop in town and purchased a few things to show they went shopping. Then they hired a cab to take them to the beach that Larry wanted. He also told the driver to come back in 3 hours.

They unpacked their stuff and put it on the blanket they had purchased in the town. They planned to leave it or give it to someone before they returned to the boat. They watched each other get undressed. When both were down to their bathing suits, Larry pulled her to him saying, "Jesus Jill do you know how bad I have wanted you all these days hearing and knowing you were fucking Dan over and over again! Goddamn it baby! I need to sink my cock in you so bad! Come on let's go into the water."

She looked around and said, "Why? There's no one here let's do it in the shade first. Then I'll fuck you in the water or any place else you want."

Larry pulled his bathing suit down and Jill moaned saying, "Oh God! Oh Larry! I love seeing your cock getting hard when you look at me. I love knowing I'm the reason your big dick is growing! Oh shit come here and let me hold that fucking monster."

She was topless now and hand only a small thong on. He smiled and came to her. He said, "Let me see that pussy! It's been so long, what 3 weeks, since we fucked each other? That's the longest we have ever been apart baby!"

Looking up, she could see the palm trees swaying gently in the breeze over her head. The bright blue sky with those small little clouds moving rather quickly with the trade winds was making for a very romantic place to fuck. But especially to fuck the wife of your so called best friend. She belonged to someone else but Larry was surely going to keep dipping his wick for as long as he could with this beautiful woman.

Larry's thick cock pointing at her face! As she felt his mouth and tongue begin to lick her wet pussy, she opened her mouth and took him in as he sucked his lips on her open pussy sending them both into their own 69 paradise!!

Jill began to pump her hips up to his mouth as he ate her. It didn't take long her passion was super high! All she could think about was climaxing on his big cock as Larry ate her pussy! He was slowly moving his big cock in and out of her mouth at the same time by pumping his hips! He loved the way Jill sucked cock. She was the best. His cock was deep in her mouth and she licked it gladly as his balls rested on her nose and cheek! They enjoyed giving each other oral pleasure for a very long time as each worked to please the other person sucking and licking their sex.

Larry's nuts were hanging down on both sides of his hard cock sometimes sitting in her eye sockets when he was deep in her mouth with the head of his long hard cock down her throat. Yes! Jill was now able to take all of him down her throat that was her latest sexual accomplishment. And she was very good at it! He smiled knowing Danny was reaping the rewards of his training of Jill.

His thick cock was swelling more with each second she sucked on it. But, Jill didn't want him to cum yet so she pulled her lips off of it. He moaned out: "Oh don't stop baby! I was just about to cum!"

"Lick me! Eat me baby! I love your tongue in me baby! Eat my pussy baby!", Jill said as she rested in her elbows watching him lick her pussy.

He slid around until he could straddle her head with his knees. He smiled and said, "Oh no baby! You suck me off first this time. I know your tricks."

She quickly put his cock back into her mouth and sucked hard on it! He pushed his entire length into her mouth and his cock bent down her throat! This time it was easier and she didn't chock as much as before when she was learning. As he began to pump it in and out of her mouth fucking it, he was rubbing her swollen clit and pressing it with his hard thumb! And then he cried out and slammed his cock all the way into Jill's mouth until his balls hit and sat on her chin and his cock hair was rubbing on her face. She just kept sucking harder on it as he began to cum. The first shot of hot cum hit the back of her throat and he moaned loudly as she sucked harder!! She was pumping that cock like some crazy woman as her mouth sucked and sucked on his cock head. He pumped into her mouth hard now as his orgasm took complete control of him. She moved her mouth down further on his cock until she had all 9 inches in her mouth and down her throat. Jill was giving this very hung man a great deep throat job as he reached the peek of his orgasm! She didn't choke and didn't gag! It was getting much, much easier taking all of him into and down her throat! She held him inside her throat for as long as she could go w/o breathing. When he was done cumming she pulled her mouth slowly off his shaft until all that remained was his cock head. She sucked on it for a long time. Finally he took her face in his hands and pulled her up to him. He kissed her and tongued her as they held each other.

Because she couldn't swallow fast enough, the cum couldn't go down her throat as easy and instead some of it began to run out her mouth around his cock and over her face, chin and chest! He kept on climaxing like before, cumming and cumming for an incredibly long time. She was covered with cum from her boobs up and in her hair, but she didn't care a second! All she wanted was to please this man like no other she had ever been with in her life, not even her husband. When he finally did lift off her he saw how much cum was on her face. He pulled her up and wiped it off gently telling her, "Oh god baby! I'm sorry! I didn't realize what I was doing."

Both of them were a little red and decided to stay under the shade for the most part of the afternoon. She rubbed suntan lotion on him making sure his sweet cock wasn't going to burn. She wanted more of that big cock and didn't want it sunburned and out of commission!! She slowly rubbed the cream around his cock. She pulled the skin back and made sure the big head was covered too. As she worked the lotion in he began to grow hard again! That made Jill smiled and she told him: "I can make sure I get all of you now that your cock is sticking up for me Larry! I wanted to see how big I can make it grow baby!"

He smiled and lay back on the blanket telling her, "You're doing a god job baby! Stroke it faster baby! Mummm that's right. Yes, like that! Oh yea just like that baby! Oh yea baby! That feels so nice!"

She was working hard to please him with her back towards the water. Neither of them saw the sailboat come into the inlet and never even noticed it until they heard what must have been the anchor drop in the water. The boat was about 30 yards off the coast.

Larry looked up and said, "That boat looks like the one Dan rented. But hell there must be a million of them around here. "

Jill looked and watched but saw only the outline of a man by the wheel. She still had Larry's cock in her hand and went back to see how long and how thick she could make his cock grow. She sat crossed leg in front of him. Her pussy was showing nicely between her legs now that she had shaved it bald. He was watching the boat and her cunt as it open and close as she moved.

Jill pumped her hand up and down his big cock and the lotion was acting like a lubricant making it even slicker for hr. As she stroke it up and down she used her other hand to cup his big balls and gently rub them too with some lotion. She said, "Don't want my man's balls sun burned!"

As she used her hand to tightly grip Larry's big shaft, she continued to stroke it up and down the entire length of the shaft! "God!!", she said, "It's getting thicker and redder with each second."

She could hear Larry's breathing become faster and heard him moaning out words like: "Oh yea baby! Oh god that feels so nice Oh god baby pump it faster. Pump it harder! YES!! Just like that!"

She watched his cock grow to its thick full length! "OMG! It looks bigger each time I'm with you Larry. It must be 10 inches long and 4 inches thick!", she cried out as she smiled and kissed the head.

She looked at his big purple cock head and she couldn't get over the size of the head! She wondered how the hell she ever go that big damn thing into her pussy let alone into her mouth! "My mouth!!! That's what I'll do!", she said to herself.

She lowered her head back down and took her tongue and licked the head all around. Then as she slowly moved down further, her lips covered the head and she began to suck on it as her hand pumped his shaft up and down! She felt his body stiffen and then his ass elevate up off the blanket! She stopped and said, "I want you inside me when you cum this time."

As they kissed and she stopped beating him off. She didn't want him to cum again until he was inside her. When she felt his fingers roaming over her bald pussy she moved around so he could find her opening and the two fingers slide inside her. As they broke their embrace he looked at her and told her: "OK Jill! It's your turn baby! Lay back and let me rub some lotion on you. I want to be sure your sweet tits and pussy don't get burned baby! I don't want you to tell me it hurts to much to fuck later!"

She smiled and laid back on the blanket as Larry came around and sat between her open legs and dripping pussy! He took one more look at the sailboat and noticed there was no signs of life on board. "They mush be scuba diving on the other side" he was thinking to himself. And with that he began to rub lotion on Jill sweet perfect body. Like her, he paid special attention to her sex and where she had shaved. He made sure he stroked her upper inner thighs and around the slit. "God his hands are like magic!" she said to herself.

Her inner thighs have always been a very special place on her body! Touching her there was almost a guarantee that she would fuck your brains out! Rubbing her there got her so worked up, she would be leaking her female juices out her sweet shaved pussy. "God!!", she said, " I burning up."

She was beginning to pump her pussy into his hand already! The man had some touch!!

His fingers touched ever dam part of her pussy! It was like electricity running from one end of her body to the other. He wiggled his index finger just inside her hole. He just worked on the tips of her pussy lips. He rubbed the outside walls of her pussy lips and then held them open and rubbed the insides! His fingers touched her deeply and then as light as a feather. He stroked the sides of her clit hood rather than directly on it! She moaned! He had her arching her ass constantly up off the blanket from his touch as he sat between her open legs watching her fuck herself on his hands. He smiled knowing he would be fucked wildly in only a few more minutes.

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers
12