Jill, Dan & Their Friend Larry Ch. 06

Story Info
A drastic change is about to take place.
6k words
3.92
51.5k
11

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

Hopefully most of you will never know a time or event in your lives and relationships that will drastically change it over night. In some cases this type of event can be a good thing. But most of the time when a sudden change happens with a relationship it's bad, and in most cases it's very bad.

As instructed by Dan, Jill had a full examine and was tested for all the known venereal diseases out there. Dan went with her and sat in the ofice as she told the doctor it was OK. She was completely embarrassed by having to tell the doctor she had a relations with a lover and now her husband was demanding she be tested as part of their agreement to take her back. She was also required to call Larry and ask him to be tested as well.

She was found to be clean and so was Larry. That was the first real relief for Dan since finding out his wife had been having an affair with his best, make than his ex-best, friend. Dan knew Larry had slept with a lot, I mean a lot of women and he almost always went bareback. So Dan insisted that his wife be tested and she was to ask Larry if he would have it done too. He had agreed. They both were tested for everything. Jill was healthy and clean and pregnant, and her OBGYN doctor informed her a few days later that the fetus was OK too. Then Jill received a copy of the report on Larry and he was OK.

Their lives moved on and Dan stayed with Jill and would as long as Larry was completely out of the picture. Jill was now about 8 weeks into her pregnancy and things had become a little better at home. At least the two of them were more civil with each other. Dan was still sleeping in the spare bedroom and they both were dying a little more daily because neither of them knew whose child she was carrying, her husband Dan's or her lover Larry's. The doctor told her she would have to wait until at least the 17th week to have the DNA test done on her fetus for it to be accurate.

So time went by very slowly for everyone. She stayed true to Dan and tried very hard to make his life better. She continued to tell him almost every day how sorry she was for cheating all those years and that she still loved him and only him. She had severed her relation with Larry completely and pushed herself into her job and being a wife and expecting mother.

Dan had also been very stressed not having his beautiful wife next to him in bed to love and hold. He missed her very much but still couldn't get over the fact that she had been fucking Larry for so long, "fucking years" was his favorite comment when she said something that would resurface the problem. But those times were getting further and further apart.

It was also a strain on both of them to see the other coming out of the shower or getting dressed or undressed. Being married and living in the same house it was almost impossible for one of them not to see the other almost nude or partially nude everyday. Dan had a constant hardon and reverted to masturbation to keep his desires down. He swore to himself that he wasn't going to forgive Jill until he knew for sure whose baby she was carrying.

Jill was as horny as a rabbit in heat. She was trying everything to seduce Dan daily. She would make it a point of coming out of the shower in only a short towel, or nothing at all. She would running her hands up her panty hose showing him almost all of her long legs as she dressed for work. She would wear sweaters and no bra during the weekend when they were together, or sit cross-legged in front of him in her bikini panties at night while they watched TV. Dan was loosing it. He was crumbling a little more daily.

At work he couldn't concentrate or make decisions quickly. At home he was watching his wife like a high school boy who had a crush on his young teacher. She could tell he was as hot as she was to get in the sack and fuck her like a mad man. But so far he hadn't broken and she was very frustrated.

She purchased a dildo but hide it from Dan. She used it to masturbate herself almost every night before going to sleep to keep her passion and her own desires under control. Some nights it was the only way she could get to sleep. She was so afraid that some guy would hit on her and she would give up and let him take her. She really didn't want that to happen. She was trying but her husband wasn't helping at all. He to was playing the game and would forget to close the door when he was changing and finally he would sleep in the nude with the door opened to his bed room. Jill had to walk past him to get to the bathroom and could see him lying there nude.

Larry had actually called her a few times right after the trip but she told him they were done and she only hoped she could get her husband back completely. She told Larry she wouldn't see him and she wished he would stop calling her. When Larry asked about Dan. Jill told him that Danny told her he didn't want to see Larry or talk with him ever again. That as far as he was concerned Larry was dead. Larry stopped calling and the way Jill felt now, she was glad he did. She wouldn't want to have to decide to see him or not if he should ask her to do it.

As Jill went into her 15th week of pregnancy she started feeling very down and then began to have some pain in her stomach. She visited the doctor and they couldn't find anything wrong with her or the baby. They suggested she take a few days off from work. She did and worked the entire time on the baby's room, painting and fixing it up. She put herself into that work just like she did with her job. She was so into having this baby and couldn't wait to have it. But she was happy one minute and then worried to death the next wondering whom the child's father really was. It was driving her nuts.

As Jill went into her 17th week of pregnancy they went to the hospital and had the DNA test done. She had a sonogram done too and they were pretty sure it was a boy. While Dan waited for her in the doctor's office he wondered exactly what he was going to do if the child wasn't his. He had no idea and was as emotionally worked up as his wife.

While waiting for the results, the next two days were the longest in both of their lives. Then the results came back and there was a 99.677% that the baby was in fact Dan's. This made then both very happy.

Dan took her out to dinner and since it had been so long since they had been out together she asked him if they go dancing just a little? He told her yes. She jumped and grabbed him and kissed him hard and long pressing her body into his and moaning as the kiss continued. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and she felt him pull her tighter to his body and held her tight for the first time in 3 months. The kiss continued and finally Dan broke the embrace and said; "Go get dressed Jill. Let's make a night of it. I'm so very happy that this baby is ours. So very happy that we will stay together."

Jill cried and held him and kissed him again and again and again until she had to stop and wipe the tears of joy from her eyes. She said, "I won't be long but I have to shower. The stress today has made me so nervous I smell."

He smiled and said, "You smell great to me."

She almost took the stairs two at a time and if it wasn't for the baby she might have taken them 3 at a time. Dan heard the water running and decided he needed a shower too. He walked up the stairs and wrapped on the door. She said, "Come in Danny, I'm your wife you don't need to knock!"

He opened the door and saw her standing in the shower, her silhouette showing against the shower door. He said, "Want some company?"

She opened the door and smiled before she said, "What do you think?"

Dan stripped in record time and before Jill could even attempt to close the door from keeping the water from going on the floor he was in the tub with her. She merged her body against his and felt the hardness of his cock pushing up between them. Dan felt her hard nipples against his chest and moaned as his lips touched her and she moved her tongue into his mouth.

They began to explore each other like newly weds. It was almost like the first time they had been together and had sex. The heat and sexual tension in the tub was an all time high for both of them. Dan sucked her breasts making sure he devoured her nipples, which she loved to have done to her. She wrapped her hand around his hard cock squeezing and stroking it. She moaned into his mouth and told him she was so sorry again. He held her letting the warm water run over their bodies as they continued to hold and stimulate each other. He said, "No talking about that Jill, not now. I want you and I don't want anything to break this moment in time. I love you so very much."

Jill began to cry and sob as she held him telling him, "Oh God Danny. I love you too! Oh God Danny make love to me I have missed your touch so much my love!"

It was a romantic, sensual and extremely sexual encounter between them. It had been so long since they had each other. Dan was so worked up he was sure if she didn't stop stroking his hard cock he would spill his cum all over her hand and arm. He took her hand and said, "Let's wash and go into the bedroom. If you don't stop touching my cock I'm going top cum and I want to cum inside you Jill not on your hand."

She smiled and they began to wash each other just like they did when they first lived together. When they finished washing each other's bodies, they enjoyed drying each other off. Long moments of time were taken in both tasks to please the sexual areas of both bodies. Jill knelt in front of him on the bathroom floor and sucked Danny's hard cock making him even harder if that was possible. He was as hard and long as he ever got. But before he shot his load into Jill's waiting and willing warm wet mouth, he pulled her up and kissed her. Then he lifted her up and walked to the master bedroom. She kissed and held him and whispered, "Make love to me my Danny! Oh God baby! I want you so bad I could scream!"

He gently laid her on the bed and knelt next to her looking and worshiping her body. Living and waiting for the test results all these many weeks had been a very nerve racking experience for both of them. And the lack of sex between the two of them had almost driven both of them crazy with lust!

The soft warm spring air of late afternoon filled the room as Dan stroked her breasts. She felt her nipples harden more immediately as the cool air blew over the bare damp skin! She lay back on the bed watching her man adore and stimulate her body with his hands and mouth. She was feeling the hardest of his cock moving up and down and then between her upper thighs, now and then touching her at the center of her womanhood. She wanted to grab it and shove him into her vagina and fuck him like a whore, like she use to fuck Larry.

She had a nice ass! It stood up high and was very round. Danny had told her that her ass was made for love! It helped to lift then both up off the bed as she climaxed! Jill could lift his balls high up off the bed as he pumped his big cock into her when she arched and lifted that ass having her climax.

Dan's one hand stayed on her left breast as his other hand slowly moved down her body until it touched her shaved pussy. She had first shaved her pussy while on vacation that terrible week she was caught and now she kept it that way. She loved the way it felt. She made a mental note to shave it again since some of the hair was just starting to grow back as stubble. She would have done it in the bathroom but Danny picked her up and took her to their bed before she could do it. "Their bed", how she loved that word!

She also would have to keep her vagina shaved so no hair would show from the small bikini Larry had purchased for her. Dan didn't know about that and since she was going to have a baby now. She wouldn't be wearing a bikini this summer that was for sure. So she would have to wait until the following summer. So she just put it in her closet until she was back to her size 6 again, that would take some time but she couldn't wait to wear it and show Danny.

She remembered how Larry and she had both laughed remembering the day he purchased it for her. It was that terrible day Dan and Kim caught her with him, fucking him. As her husband began to lick down her body, she smiled inside as she remembered Larry told her to try it on and she would be fucked minutes later. He told her the bikini looked so great on her body he couldn't help but fuck her in the store that day. They didn't finished until they got to the beach but he had given her a ride on his cock for maybe a few seconds in the changing room before the saleslady told him he had to get out of the room while his wife changed. The woman assumed Jill was Larry's wife since he was in the room while she changed. "Sorry manager's rules", she told him and then smiled. If she had been white he knew he would have seen her blushing, but she was a very dark US Virgin Island woman.

The bikini had small strings on each side that held it together. If you undid the strings it fell open like a baby's dipper. And Larry was already undoing them in the changing room. She remembered how they had been standing together in the small room as he pulled the string on each side of the bikini bottoms and it opened falling down her legs. "God!" She said to herself, "I was completely naked standing in the changing room where people were only a few feet away and Larry wasn't trying to fuck me, he was fucking doing it. Smiling again she remembered back thinking, and the funny thing was, I didn't care! I didn't care about anything except making love to that wonderful big cock man!

She had her eyes closed and her husband was now between her open thighs and bending down licking up her inner thigh moving to her pussy as she moaned from his touch and her memory of Larry. She could almost feel Larry's hand moving between her legs and up under her ass and as he pushed her legs open wider. She remembered how she lustfully spread them for him so he could push his big cock into her. He almost lifted her up off the floor with it buried in her pussy all the way. God that was so nasty but so very, very good too!"

Then she felt her husband touching her and she snapped back to reality again and this time she lifted her leg up in the air and opened it placing her foot on his back as Dan's hand began to work on her pussy. She held his head gently as she felt him licking his lips closer and closer to her center. As he stroked her pussy giving her simulative thrills after thrills over her entire body she felt his lips touch her wet pussy. She felt his hard cock on her leg humping it slowly rubbing his hardness on it.

She smiled down and asked him, "God you are so hard!"

He looked up into her eyes and watched her wipe away the hair on her face. He slowly squeezed and rubbed her vagina as her juices began to flow! He pushed a finger into her and she moaned and lay back arching a little and showing him she was offering all of her body to him. When Dan placed his mouth over her pussy slit she began moaning his name! He whispered, "I'm going to make you cum right now Jill and then I'm going to fuck you. Do you have any idea how bad I have wanted you these past weeks?"

She whispered, "Oh!! Yes Danny I do! I have wanted you just as much. Make love to me baby! Make me cum!"

Dan moved his mouth over her pussy so he could vibrate his lips on it. He felt her body begin to rotate around as he sucked and licked her sweet opening. He knew she was building fast towards her first orgasm. Then when he moved his tongue deep into her sex tunnel and began to vibrated it inside her, Jill achieved her back and slammed her pussy into his face and had a very hard climax as she screamed, "OHHHH GODD DANNNY!! YES!! YES!! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Dan's hand moved under her ass and cupped her cheeks. He sucked her pussy, all of my pussy into his mouth as he held her up making it easier for him. He slowly squeezed and rubbed it with his mouth and tongue as her juices flowed! He pushed a thumb into her as he held her ass up of the bed. She moaned his name again! He turned his head so he could get under her ass and between her open thighs now as he told her to get on all fours over him.

With Danny on his back now and Jill's pussy directly over his face, he began to lick and suck on her pussy once more as she sat on his face this time. As she came down more and more squatting on his face he saw her pussy open like a flower. She was so dam hot and so very beautiful. With her pussy shaved completely Danny could see everything she owned including her very swollen and hard red clit! She moaned and then cried out for him to suck her cunt again and again! She began to cum and cum hard and pushed her cunt hard on to Dan's mouth. He kept his mouth tight on her pussy fucking her with that magical tongue until she finished climaxing.

She fell to side of the bed and Danny quickly moved back over her. He teased her with his cock touching and moving it inside her pussy lips. He never put more than ½ the head in. She tried to arch her back and push up with her hips to get more of him inside her but he never let it go it until she was panting and begging him to fuck her. He smiled down at her when she told him: "Fuck me Dan. Damn it!! Fuck me!! Oh shit baby! Don't tease me! I need your cock in my pussy NOW!! DAM IT DANNY FUCK ME!!!"

He smiled down at her and then he sank his cock into her with one thrust. It was the first time after the huge fight they had on vacation and he threw his head back and moaned like a wolf. She cried out with a little pain as she wasn't use to a cock in here pussy. She hadn't been fucked in 3 months except with that damn little dildo. But it wasn't as big as Danny's cock or anywhere as thick. To Danny, Jill was so tight, he felt like he was fucking a virgin again. She was super tight. And Danny took a few seconds to let her adjust to his size again once he was all the way inside. It was so fucking exciting! Jill must have had 3 orgasm in a 5 minutes span of time! Somehow Dan was able to hold off once he was inside her smooth wet cunt and wasn't moving. Then when she began fucking him he was trying hard not to shoot his load.

She desperately needed fucking and it didn't take her long to achieve orgasm after orgasm. Nor did it take Dan very long either. His built passion and lust was the strongest he could ever remember. As he rammed her pussy now pushing all of his cock up into her again and again. He felt his cock head throbbiing and his balls screaming to release. His balls were tight and his shaft harder and thicker as the blood serge into it.

Jill could feel it too and knew her loving forgiving husband was about to cum in her! She told him "Oh God Danny cum in me! I missed your warm wet cum splashing against my cervix and womb! Oh God baby! Cum in me give me your sexual love. Oh Yes Dan! I love you so much!"

And then Danny arched his back and thrust one last time holding his cock all the way inside her. He cried out and began to spew his cum, huge amounts of cum, deep into his wife's vagina filling it! .

Dan had tried like hell not to cum yet, but he just couldn't hold back any longer. The months without Jill had made him cum so easy it was like his first time fucking. He had almost no will power, and felt like a 16 year old with his first piece of ass. He began to shoot his cum into her body and she could feel it hitting deep inside her body! If she weren't already with a child she would be now! God the man had so much cum. His cock shot 12 or 14 shots before he finally fell forward on top of her and let the rest of the cum sort of run and then drip out of his cock inside her tight pussy. They laid there for about a half hour just enjoying their closeness. Neither wanted to break the spell and so they held on to each other kissing and touching the other.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers
12