Jill, Dan & Their Friend Larry Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
772 Followers

Dan had more wine and they spent the evening just talking about if they could live with one salary. Jill told Dan she wanted to try and have another baby. And Dan was happy and sad. He wondered if this was a good thing for her or bad. He was nervous but he agreed they should start to try. She said, "Oh good Danny, I have about 10 more birth control pills left. When they're gone we'll start. OK?"

He agreed and around 9:00 PM they went back inside and fucked one more time. Dan laid Jill back on the big bed and slipped the thin tee shirt over her arms and head revealing her lovely breasts once more. She pulled his mouth to a nipple and Dan sucked and squeezed her breasts like the loving husband he was. Her body opened to him as she lifted her hips and ass up so he could slide her bikini panties off her long legs. He began to lick her pussy into multiple orgasms, each was supreme and gave Jill suck a wonderful feeling. She began to cum again and again from his lips tongue and mouth as he licked and sucked her into her own paradise. Then she rolled him over and in their favorite position, Jill sat on his cock and rode it up and down as he pumped his hips up into her. They went crazy on each other for hours until neither could do it any longer.

They lay there the rest of the evening holding each other for hours just touching the sex of the other person. They explored each other's body like newly weds until they knew every inch of the other. She knew he had a little mole on his cock about ½ inch from the head. He knew she had a tiny humming bird tattoo next to her now fully shaved pussy just above where the bones in her left leg meets her cunt. He asked her, "How bad did it hurt Jill?"

She told him, "Not as bad as you almost leaving me Danny. I am so sorry for what I did to hurt you so bad. God I could stay like this with you forever!"

They lay there just stroking the other's body! And then when the passion built high enough, they would fuck again until they fell asleep!

Then the morning and she dreaded going in and trying to finish what she and Larry had planned. She looked at her husband and said, "When we know I'm pregnant Danny do you think just you and I could go back to that island again for a week? Remember every morning, we would walk the beaches early, usually by ourselves not seeing another sole. We even made love in the water scaring the fish a few times right in front of the place we were staying! It was like a dream. The palm trees on the beach swaying as the warm tropical wind blew them. The water so clear you could be up to your neck and still see the little fish swimming around your feet. The sand so white from the bleaching of the sun! And the two of us in chest deep water, my arms and legs wrapped around him as we pumped our bodies together fucking like wild animals. Remember Danny?"

He said, "Jesus Jill I want to pack right now. Yes, we can go again baby! I would love that."

She kissed him goodbye and left for work as he got into his car and went to his job site.

NeedYou
NeedYou
772 Followers
12