Jill, Dan & Their Friend Larry Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
772 Followers

Her sex life was good and she knew Larry was the one who trained her to give and enjoy sex. Her marriage was good because she had a loving and wonderful husband who adored her. And she was now going to work on starting a family again. Her job probation would be over in a few months and they could then start. Life was good for Jill now everything had worked out well. Everything except Larry and how she still felt about him!

Jill closed her eyes and saw Larry over her in her bed pushing down with his hips. He cock filled her like no one else. She moaned softly as she actually felt the full length go up into her pussy. She opened her eyes and there was a smile on her face. Yes! She knew if Larry ever asked her she would fuck him in less than a heart beat. Her only chance was that he never asks her. She stood and went back to work. She knew he came to the mall often for lunch. She would be there waiting to see if he ever asked, deep inside she hoped he would one day.

NeedYou
NeedYou
772 Followers
12