Jill Finally Gets It All!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning home from Detroit Jill seduced their well hung divorced neighbor into a secret affair simply to keep her pussy stretched for black fucking. Pillow talk during the extramarital affair finally revealed her husband connived with their neighbor and hid in his bedroom closet watching her fuck Mike. This info would come in handy later.

Not long after their neighbor moved away and his house was bought by the new assistant principal hired by her high school. Very few of the faculty were as enthusiastic about the perfect timing of a black administrator as Jill. After being introduced to the new neighbor as her boss Dan graciously accepted Reginald's offer for them to use the pool anytime they desired.

A high fence surrounding her neighbor's pool patio prevented the small town's gossips from seeing Jill wear those sexy bikinis acquired during past trips. A week later with Dan away overnight Jill showed up in her thong bikini wearing the ankle bracelet with the black heart charm. A black cock fucking a married white pussy not only christened Reginald's pool, but also was a mutually satisfying way of committing Jill to an extramarital affair.

Knowing about Dan's conniving with Mike, and since a white female teacher and a black male administrator had to stay above reproach, they carefully turned the tables on her voyeuristic husband. Jill timed working in the back yard with Dan's return home while pretending not to be aware of her husband watching her spy on their new neighbor on several afternoons. As expected Dan took the bait making comments about the sexy contrast between black men and white women without mentioning Reginald's name.

Jill patiently waited until Reginald informed her Dan was not really leaving on an announced business trip. Jill ended their supposedly secret sexual romp saying almost, but not quite the same thing to Reginald she said to Mike. "I'm sorry that I tricked you into having sex with me. I don't have to wonder what I had been missing anymore. But I'm not sure that just the memory of what we did here today will keep me hot and ready for Dan when he gets back from business trips. Marital orgasm only from my husband's mouth can no longer satisfy me after being black fucked!"

Jill yanked open the bedroom closet door. Reginald and Jill tried not to laugh at the sight of Dan's thumb and two fingers holding his tiny white weenie. Prepared in advance Jill had no qualms whatsoever with setting new ground rules for their marital future. "Obviously you heard everything I just said to Reginald. After twice watching me from this closet you now have to know before I wanted to try a big cock just that one time. This time you've seen and heard how much I need not just a big cock but black cock."

Dan took a deep breath before responding, "Seriously, if you wanted to try a better endowed man, then I can understand curiosity and would have been OK with it. Neither liking the idea of you going behind my back nor falling for another guy, I set up one controlled experiment with Mike. Seeing the way you handled yourself with Mike and with Reginald being your boss I didn't feel threatened. Perhaps, I am hoping for too much?"

Admitting nothing more than necessary to establish an open marriage, Jill responded while unflinchingly looking into her husband's eyes, "My love for you Dan is as deep as ever. I shall willingly participate in any painless fetish you dream up in the future to keep us equally gratified. You know I did not fall for Mike nor will I get emotionally hung up on Reginald or any other future sexual partner. Therefore you must agree to my non-negotiable need for well-hung men, preferably black men, discreetly keeping me sexually satisfied!"

No one in the ultraconservative small upper Midwestern town suspects the back yard gate between the two pillars of the community's high school education never closes. After sunset the majority of nights Jill walks next door to meet her sexual needs with black fucking. Before dawn Jill appreciatively returns to a husband neither expected to be so open-minded.

Every trip away from restrictive ville reaffirms their unconditional love. Dan and Jill celebrate their vibrant open marriage with increasingly kinky, but painless fetishes. Although they've dabbled in mate swapping, swinging in both dual male and dual female threesomes and occasional visits to private sex clubs, no sexual delight compares to each satisfying interracial dalliance followed by Dan's oral devotion to his wife's freshly fucked pussy.

For her forty-fifth birthday they traveled to Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dayton and Gary. Besides celebrating her birthday another reason for the multiple city tour was Jill's decision to narrow interracial sexual encounters to one regular black partner when accompanying Dan on future trips. Remaining a cougar in Detroit with her favorite bartender should not really be much of a surprise, should it?

Not long after Reginald accepted a principal's job out of state. Her neighbor's sudden absence motivated Jill to extend weekends with personal days and devote school holidays to brief round trip travel for interracial rendezvous. Summer vacations are dedicated to Jill supplementing missed interracial sexual pleasure along with all her husband's fetishes far away from "restrictive ville."

12