Jill Gains The Upper Hand Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,017 Followers

"What's this I hear about you and Jill? I gather from the staff at your office that she's got you tamed. Don't tell me you're settling down at long last?"

I don't answer straight away, shocked at the word "tamed". That's exactly how I'm feeling right now and not in a good way. Then, looking into Mary's smiling face I realise it's an innocent remark designed to tease me a little.

"It's early days. I like Jill, she's good fun but I'm not quite ready to settle down just yet."

With a bit of drunken bravado I pull her to me and kiss her on the lips, then pull back and smile. "See, she's doesn't own me. I'm still a free agent."

"That's all very well but I'm not. I don't think my Paul would approve of what you just did and I bet Jill wouldn't either. Time I was going home. Thanks for suggesting the night out."

She's on the mobile phone for a taxi so after seeing her safely away I walk back home. The alcohol has not helped my confused state and I make things worse by drinking half a pint of whiskey back at the flat. I'm turning over in my mind all that's been happening with Jill. Maybe this is my last pathetic attempt at rebellion. Even through all the alcohol I can see that I'm drawn to her and all that that entails.

At about midnight I phone Jill.

"Jill, I want to talk to you about that LFR thingey." I'm talking very slowly and carefully.

"It's FLR you fool. I'm not going to talk to you when you're drunk. You woke me up. Goodbye." She puts down her phone.

I set off to walk to her flat after sending her a text message which was intended to tell her I am on my way. I am so drunk it is probably unreadable. God knows what I am thinking. Here's where my memory gets hazy and I have had to piece it together later. Somehow I get there and bang on her door sometime in the early hours of the morning. She tells me she's not letting me in. When I persist she threatens to contact the police. I still persist and manage to break one of her windows.

"Mike listen. I've rung the police so you'd better fuck off out of here if you want to avoid a night in the cells. Just go!" This last bit is said at the top of her voice.

This gets through to my fuddled brain. I shout something about kissing Mary and stagger away.

JILL TAKES UP THE STORY

I'm cursing myself for showing my hand so early mentioning a Female Led Relationship and fully expect Mike to turn tale and run but he hangs on in there. He's saying nothing about my conversation about FLRs but that's men all over isn't it? Just carry on as if nothing has happened. I really do like Mike and am becoming quite fond of him. He's allowing me to make a lot of the decisions as we continue dating but I need to tug on his leash to move things along a bit. (I don't mean a real leash, I'm not into that kind of kink).

Mike expects sex frequently, so to make sure my pussy isn't always available to him and at the same time allowing him some relief I pull on his pecker instead. I like doing it as I can control when he orgasms. I love that feeling of power it gives me. Calling me by my first name implies equality so I make him promise to use a more respectful name.

It's obvious that he's battling with himself after this discussion. I have to put up with a drunken episode outside my flat. I'm very annoyed with him of course and must decide on a suitable way of reacting to his childish behaviour but the delivery of flowers and boxes of chocolates demonstrates that he's moving closer to becoming mine. He has a day off work on that Monday, probably with a severe hangover but I find his presents waiting for me on my return from work. He is abject in his apologies on the card and it isn't long before my phone rings asking if he can come round.

"I'll do anything you ask Princess." He blurts out obviously mortified by what he has done.

I agree to allow him to come to the flat but he has to be there at 9pm on the dot.

"I need time to prepare for your punishments. You will strip off all your clothes as soon as you come through the door. You have been a naughty boy and should expect to be treated as such. Is that clear?"

"Yes Princess."

I make myself a meal and take care to drink three pints of water over the next couple of hours. I dress in my best power suit smiling in anticipation of what is to come.

When Mike arrives he strips then starts trying to apologise and explain his behaviour.

"Shut the fuck up, now. You will only speak when I give you permission to speak."

I notice that his penis is erect. A kitchen chair is placed in the middle of the living room.

"Now get across my knee like the naughty boy you are and I don't want any wriggling or crying out. I want you to thank me when I have finished."

He accepts the humiliating position across my lap as soon as I sit down on the chair. I use my hand to spank him as severely as I can until his bottom is a bright pink colour all over. He takes his spanking well.

"Thank you princess. I won't do anything like that again."

"I've not finished yet. Go to the bathroom now and wait for me."

I strip off my suit trousers and panties and follow him in.

"Lie down on your back in the bath to receive your second punishment."

I step into the bath and stand above him, one foot on each side of his body.

"You got drunk, dragged me out of bed to the phone and then have the effrontery to visit my flat in the middle of the night. You refuse to leave, smash a window and then tell me you've kissed Mary. I'm sorry but a spanking doesn't quite cover it."

The yellow rush of urine splashes down onto him and he makes no attempt to move out of the way. I'm surprised to see his knob still standing proud. I'm feeling quite excited myself. I've never pissed on anyone before. It certainly gives me a feeling of superiority. Mike on the other hand clearly gets off on humiliation.

"Clean all that off properly in the shower then come into the bedroom. I've got a use for that erection."

In bed I kiss him tenderly then push him onto his back and fuck him in the way men usually fuck women, my knees between his open legs.

Afterwards we cuddle both sexually satisfied.

"I want you to give up your flat and move in with me. This is only going to work if I'm making the rules." I grab for his member, limp at the moment. "And this belongs to me, no-one else. Are you ready for a Female Led Relationship?"

"Yes Princess. It's not been easy to make the decision but you've tamed me. I think I'm going to enjoy it."

"You still have a lot to learn but I'll enjoy training you. One important point; you don't own my cunt, so there will come a time when fucking you is not enough for me. I'll need to fuck around. Can you live with that?"

Mike smiles and draws back the covers. His little soldier is standing proud again.

"When it happens I may feel a little jealous but this fellow here seems to like the idea."

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,017 Followers
12