Jill Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,012 Followers

With her tiny asshole hugging his finger, Braden slowly pumped it back and forth, her tight little ring moving with every gentle thrust. As his mouth continued to work on her virgin pussy, Jill's lips gradually enveloped the head of his pulsing cock. She didn't really know what to do, but she found the feeling of a dick in her mouth strangely appealing. She could feel the warmth and hardness with her lips as her little pink tongue wriggled against the underside. Gradually Braden shifted his body until he was on top, straddling her face with the tip of his cock dangling into her suckling mouth as he lapped at her pussy with long, expert licks.

The new position seemed so dirty to Jill, but she also found it to be intensely arousing. Her small hands caressed the back of his thighs as she gazed up at his hairless balls and ass. Carefully, he began moving his hips, sending his dick in and out of her mouth as she purred with enjoyment. His strong hands were under her, one pulling her little cheek to the side as the other toyed with her eager asshole, sliding gradually deeper with each subtle movement.

Braden then rolled them over, bringing Jill to the top position as he dove back into her tasty pussy with enthusiastic craving. She began lightly stroking his shaft as she peppered his length with soft licks and kisses. As she reached the bottom, she moved on to his balls, exploring with her little pink tongue as he buried his deep into her wet, virgin hole. As he withdrew from her pussy, he moved upwards, pulling her ass cheeks downwards with his strong hands. His tongue flicked out and wiggled its way between her pert little cheeks as Jill froze. He was going to lick her ass! She had seen the act performed in porn movies, but she didn't think anybody actually did it in real life. She was about to stop him when she felt Braden's warm, wet tongue stab into her tiny, clenched star.

"Oh my God!" she gasped as her ass clenched reflexively at the surprising intrusion.

The feeling was indescribable. She closed her eyes and moaned, holding his pulsing cock pressed lovingly against her face. Her elated gasps urged him to continue and he covered her little pink hole with slathering licks before trying to pierce her opening with a few aggressive, wet stabs.

"Put your finger in your ass," he said, pulling back to her dripping pussy. "I want to see you finger inside your ass."

Jill swallowed and reached back with hesitation, feeling slightly inhibited at performing such a lewd act in such close proximity to Braden's watching eyes. Nevertheless she obeyed, sliding her finger down between her cheeks and feeling the left over wetness from his pleasing tongue. Sliding over her asshole, she rubbed it a few times before curling her tiny finger and pushing it inside. Braden went back to tonguing her pussy as he watched intently as she started thrusting deeper into her clutching hole. Growing bolder with every passing moment, she began finger fucking her own as she lay atop his body, once again taking his dick into her unexperienced mouth.

"I...want...," she began tentatively, her arousal growing with every plunge of her little finger. "I want...you to fuck me."

Those words, although so difficult for her to say could not have been more truthful. Jill needed his dick in her ass.

A few moments later and she was on her hands and knees as Braden knelt behind her, covering his length with lubricant in preparation. She felt so naughty, situated in the scandalous position as her heart raced with anticipation. With his dick adequately lubed, he coated a finger and resumed testing her virgin hole by sliding it deep inside her.

Jill gasped as his penetrating digit reached greater depths than before, pushing deep up to his knuckle, sliding easily with the aid of the slippery substance. She closed her eyes and moaned, resting her head against the bed and arching her back in an unintentionally seductive pose as he fucked her ass with long, slow strokes of his finger. She gasped again, this time after he added a second finger, feeling her tiny hole stretching pleasurably as he prepared her for the main course.

"Are you ready?" he asked, twisting and turning his fingers inside her before slowly withdrawing.

Jill turned her head to look back at him, her breathing coming in soft, excited pants.

"Yes."

She then closed her eyes and waited, feeling the mattress shift under her as Braden moved into position. A second later, she felt his slick cock being placed between her cheeks and sliding down over her waiting hole. He rubbed it up and down a couple times before centering on her tiny ring and gently pushing. Jill took a deep breath and tried to relax as she felt her tight little opening slowly stretching around his tip.

"Are you okay?" Braden asked, pausing with his helmet shaped head firmly entrapped within her clutching ring.

"Uh huh," she muttered, reaching back to gently play with her clit as he resumed pushing.

He shifted back and forth, barely moving at all as his shaft gradually slipped deeper into Jill's eager asshole. She moaned into the mattress and reached one hand back to feel her muscular ring stretched tightly around his cock. She touched his wet shaft softly as it slipped in and out with careful, inching strokes. Actually feeling his dick as it pulsed against her hugging hole turned her on even more as she marveled at the ability of her tiny orifice to swallow up his thick girth.

Turning her attention back to her clit, Jill worked her little fleshy button with increasing desperation as Braden's pace quickened and his strokes deepened. She closed her eyes and imagined what she must look like at that moment. On her knees with some strange guy's cock buried deep in her asshole, just like the slutty women in the porn movies. The thought made her pussy drool as he worked his thick shaft in and out with eager, mindful thrusts.

"Oh yeah," she squeaked, her body shuddering with lustful pleasure. "Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

Her words urged him on and Braden pushed deeper, filling her asshole completely as his balls pushed into her dewy little pussy lips.

"Do you like having my cock in your ass?" he asked, his voice raspy and forced as he gave her two quick thrusts that sent her tiny body quivering.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "I love it. Please don't stop. Don't stop fucking my ass."

Jill pushed her ass back against him as the strength of his strokes increased.

"I'm going to cum inside you," Braden said, his hands gripping her hips as he continued to plunder her virgin hole.

"I don't care," she gasped in response. Do whatever you want. Just don't stop fucking my ass?"

She could hear him panting as he thrusting grew more and more erratic. Her fingers frantically attacked her clit as she felt herself approaching her ever elusive orgasm. Braden's cock plunged a few more times before he groaned and twitched, his muscles spasming with climactic intensity. Jill then felt his dick swell and pulse as her clutching tunnel was blasted by a frenzied spattering of hot cum.

The warming sensation combined with her busy fingers sent her reeling as her entire body tensed with orgasmic release. She clenched her teeth to muffle her ecstatic howling, her asshole clenching around Braden's cum-coated cock. As the savage climax subsided, Jill sighed with relief and as she felt him slowly withdrawing from the slippery embrace of her freshly fucked hole. Braden sat back and reached for his underwear as Jill collapsed into the bed, as thin trickle of warm cum dripping from her ass.

"I'm going to get some water," he said, standing up and heading for the door. "Want some?"

Jill agreed, breathing softly into her arm as remained motionless as he left the room. She lay there for a few seconds before reaching back and gingerly touching her recently abused asshole, still slick from cum and lubricant. Carefully, she eased her tiny finger inside, feeling the slimy sensation of Braden's juices coating her tight little tunnel. She purred with contentment as the events of the past hour flitted through her mind, causing her pussy to water once again.

"Yes," she thought to herself. "I think I could get used to this."

The End

damonX
damonX
3,012 Followers