Jill Makes It Hard

Story Info
Jill flirts in front of husband for first time.
2.7k words
4.29
151.6k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theedge
theedge
14 Followers

I met my wife Jill four years ago in a bar while we were both bogged down in bad marriages to other people. The night we met we hit it off immediately. It was love at first site for both of us. To make a long story short, we left our old spouses and ended up getting married to each other as soon as possible. Today, we have a great marriage and an incredible sex life. My wife is 45 but looks at least 10 years younger—I tell her twenty. She is 5'6 and has a slender body with great, natural breasts that drive me wild. The part I like best about her, though, are her creamy thighs—the kind you could just take a bite out of. Needless to say, her legs and ass are dynamite.

By day, Jill works as a receptionist in an office with three doctors and several other girls. She comes across as very feminine, a girl who needs to be taken care of, yet is very professional and not flirtatious in the least. In bed, she is a tiger. We make love at least seven times a week, which happens to be the same number of times we once made love in a day—during Super Bowl XXXIII.

I have always fantasized about watching Jill make love to another man. The thought made me jealous, but proud and extremely horny as well. For the last year or so, our love making had involved me making up stories about her and I making love in front of another man. That evolved into stories about her making love to the other man while I watch and then her making up the stories and telling them to me. That added an element to our love making that I can hardly describe. I became shaky, extremely nervous and felt a loss of control. I loved it!

Despite the fact that she swore she would never make love to another man, never want to make love to another man, I continued to press the issue—and, despite her words of faithfulness, she continued to play along—and appeared to be rather enjoying it!

One Saturday afternoon I told her I was going to take her to the mall to by her some sexy clothes that I wanted her to wear out that evening. I wanted to watch her as other men eyed her—and fantasized about getting into her pants. With a little prodding, she agreed. That night she looked sexier than I'd ever seen her. Her black pants (made of some skin hugging material that HAD to be invented by a man) covered a sexy thong and her tight, white top had a zipper down the middle that allowed her to control the amount of cleavage that would show. A push-up bra helped as well. With her shoulder length blond hair fixed in a straight, yet very sexy way we left the house. Needless to say, I had a harden already. She looked hot and I had a sense that she felt it to. She carried herself with a sexy, yet unassuming confidence as we walked into the first bar of the evening. It was a dance bar we had frequented a few months before but in the time since, we discovered that the type of music they played there (funky, rap stuff) was different than the cool Seventies and Eighties stuff they had played on our last visit. After an hour of frustration, we left for another bar. After stops at several other establishments, I was becoming frustrated due to the lack of a place with a decent atmosphere. Finally, on our way home, we decided to stop at a place that was only a few blocks from our house. Lucky for us it turned out to be a great choice.

The place was packed with mostly college kids, yet I didn't think we looked too old to fit in. A variety of music from rock to country was being played and the place had a large dance floor and quiet lighting which made the place even more exciting. I told Jill I was going to the rest room and that I wanted her to mingle with the crowd while I watched from a distance. She became nervous and told me she didn't feel comfortable and that she wanted to stay close to me. I handed her a ten and asked her if she'd get us each a beer while I went to the rest room—I'd meet up with her when I came back. She agreed.

I watched as she turned her back and made her way through the crowd while I pretended to go to the rest room. I then walked around to a different level of the bar that was higher up than she was. It was a great place to watch her from. I watched as she stood by the bar innocently waiting for her order. Within seconds, she was approached by a good-looking guy who appeared to be in his mid twenties. I watched as he subtly glanced up and down her body while he made apparent small talk. He leaned over and whispered something in her ear. She giggled as my cock hardened. Then she made a gesture with the two beers to indicated that she had to deliver one of them; and apparently told him she had to leave. They both smiled as she walked away. I watched as his eyes followed her ass through the crowd until he could no longer see her.

Jill waded her way through the crowd in her hopes of finding me. I decided I had best help her. I made my way down the stairs until we found each other.

"How'd it go?" I asked her, as she handed me my beer.

"Good."

"Did anyone approach you?" I asked, curious to see what her answer would be.

"Yeah." She wasn't saying much.

"Well, tell me about it," I begged, my hard cock now straining against me jeans.

"Oh, just some guy," she said, trying to hide a smile.

"What did he say to you?" My heart was thumping by now.

"He said I was beautiful and he asked me to dance," she said. Her eyes scanned the crowd as if looking for someone. Then she looked down as she rubbed the rim of her beer.

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him I couldn't because I had to deliver a beer."

I was really getting horny. "Well, would you like to dance with him?"

"I don't know." She scanned the crowd again.

"What did he look like."

"He was good looking. Young." I had a feeling she liked that. I fantasized that her panties were soaked.

"Well, show me who he was," I asked.

She looked through the crowd again but to no avail. "Let's go up there," she said, taking my hand and leading me up the stairs to the place where I had just come from. We found a two person table next to the guardrail overlooking the dance floor. "There, that guy there," she said, pointing to the guy, who was engaged in a conversation with two other guys. I watched as her eyes feasted on the kid.

"Would you wanna dance with him?" I asked again.

"I don't know," she said, nervously.

"Come on. It won't hurt anything. It will be fun." I egged her on.

"I don't know." I could see she was getting very uncomfortable, probably because she was enjoying this so much.

"Just go ask him."

"You think so?" she asked. My cock grew another inch.

"Yeah. I'll wait here with your beer."

"You're sure about this?" she asked.

"Of course. Now go on," I said. I unzipped her shirt another inch, revealing even more of her gorgeous tits. She looked at me and quickly zipped it back to where it had been. I put my left hand around her waist and with my right unzipped it again, then gave her a kiss. "You'll be fine," I said.

With the okay from me, and having resigned to the fact I wanted her tits showing, she set her beer on the table and confidently walked down the stairs. My heart was pounding in anticipation of what might occur. My eyes followed her through the crowd as she approached him. He appeared startled to see her interrupt his conversation with his buddies. But I don't think it bothered him too much.

I watched as he took her hand and led her to the dance floor. I watched, nervous myself, as Jill and the guy danced to a good rock song we had danced to on many occasions. The guy couldn't take his eyes off her. At one point in the song, Jill had her arms above her head and the guy moved in closer. He put his arms around her waist and pulled the two of them together. Jill's arms immediately went around his neck as he grinded his cock into her. I wanted to run down there and fuck her right then and there. They danced like that for only a few seconds then broke back apart—but it had been enough to drive me crazy.

The dance ended and the guy took Jill's hand and led her back to his friends. I watched as his friends stared at Jill's body. The guy said something that mad her laugh again. He offered her a drink from his bottle and she accepted. After a few minutes, I caught Jill as she glanced in my direction. I smiled at her to let her know everything was okay. She smiled back.

The very next song was a slow Eric Clapton tune that we had grinded to ourselves one romantic evening at home. I knew Jill would be up for it, and she was. The dance floor got crowded quickly causing Jill and the guy to be forced to a place only twenty feet from where I sat. I watched again, nervously, as the they held each other tight and slowly rocked back and forth. I tried to imagine what was going through Jill's head and was really curious how wet her panties were.

The dance floor was crowded but I could clearly see the two of the. Soon into the song, I watched as the man gently touched Jill's lower back, then her sides. He was getting a good feel. Jill responded by resting her face against the man's chest. I think she was enjoying his touch as much as I was enjoying watching. Suddenly, his hands made their way into the back of Jill's shirt where they were now touching that silky, cool skin of hers that I had touched and kissed so many times. I reached under the table and rubbed my hard cock. God, I wanted her!

I continued to watch the man, wondering how far he would go on the dance floor. I soon got my answer. His hands, now fully in Jill's shirt, continued to touch her sides, then made their way up her back. Jill appeared to pull in even closer to the man. I knew she could feel his hard cock throbbing against her stomach and wondered how it made her feel. I was going crazy.

As the two of them danced, they had rotated around again so that Jill's backside was clearly in view. The man's fingers left Jill's shirt and slipped into the back of her elastic pants. At first, they just traced a line along the pantline but he soon boldly moved them deeper. He now had his hands fully in her pants and was rubbing that wonderful ass of hers. I knew she was loving it but would never tell me that. Jill's hands responded by moving down to his ass where they cupped it ever so gently. Then she ran them up his sides and then his back. I couldn't wait for the dance to be over, yet I didn't want it to end.

The man then slowly removed his hands from Jill's pants and gently spun her around so that he was now behind her. I watched as his hands confidently found themselves on Jill's breasts—but just for an instant—as he grinded his hard cock into her ass. His left hand held her as the fingers of his right hand dipped into the front of her pants. She arched back into him and spun around. I thought he had suddenly crossed the line. Boy, was I wrong. Jill turned around and planted her warm, delicious lips on the man's lips as one hand wrapped around his neck and the other made its way to his crotch. I was in shock! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He responded by shoving his fingers down the front of her pants. I had no doubt they were close to, if not in, her sopping pussy! Suddenly, the song ended and he withdrew his hand. Even in the dark, I could tell that Jill was flushed. They wandered back to his buddies and Jill excused herself, to the rest room, I assumed. I got up from the table and met her at the bottom of the stairs.

"Let's go!" she said. I wasn't going to argue. I wanted to fuck her so bad right now. Jill grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. We frantically made our way into the car. "Let's get home!" she said.

I hurriedly started the car as Jill bent over and undid my jeans. Holy shit, I thought! I backed out of the parking lot and made our way home. "Oh God, I wanted his cock in my mouth!" Jill said. I was surprised to hear her say those words, to say the least. She continued to frantically suck my cock until I pulled into the driveway. "Let's hurry!"

I opened the door as we rushed into the bedroom. The lights never came on as we hurriedly flung our clothes onto the floor and ripped back the sheets. Within seconds, I had my head at the foot end of the bed. I grabbed her naked body and pulled her pussy to my mouth. I couldn't believe how wet she was! Her pussy was dripping with juice. Jill continued to suck my cock like she couldn't get enough while my tongue reached into her pussy as far as it would go. I licked her clit, rubbing my tongue across its smooth, wet surface. Finally, Jill could take no more—and neither could I.

"Fuck me!" she said.

I crawled on top of her and slammed my rock hard cock into her slick pussy. She was SO horny! I grabbed her beautiful ass with my hands and squeezed tight as I fucked her fast and hard. Within minutes, I shot my load deep inside of her as she tensed up with a giant orgasm. I lay there exhausted, on top of my beautiful wife, spent but still horny. Two minutes of rest must have been enough for Jill—I know it was for me. Without so much as a word, she began working my cock with her luscious lips. I went back to work on her pussy, now filled with my own cum. It wasn't long before she was quickly sliding her hands across my rock hard cock, now lubed up with her own juices.

"How do you wanna fuck me?" she asked.

"I want you to sit on me," I told her.

Jill climbed on top of me and lowered herself down on my cock. Oh God, she felt good! She looked so beautiful! Jill rolled her head back and moaned as my hands quickly found her gorgeous tits. I squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples repeatedly as she rocked back and forth on my cock. We were both enjoying this immensely! Finally she was ready. "Come inside me!" she said. I needed no further encouraging.

I grabbed Jill's sexy hips and quickly thrust my cock into her over and over again. Suddenly, her body tensed again as I shot a second load of come into her sweet pussy. She quivered then gently lowered herself on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. We slowly slipped off to sleep.

theedge
theedge
14 Followers