Jill Steps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djm298
djm298
72 Followers

"Oh god Jill, yes! Yes, Jill!"

Lisa rubbed her cunt on Jill’s face. It was quickly becoming wet and shiny with girl juices.

Jill could feel Lisa’s toes flex in her boots. She rubbed her cunt harder on the boots. She felt on the edge of orgasm.

"Ahhh, Lisa, Lisa."

"Baby, I’m coming. Jill…"

Lisa’s body spasmed against her mouth. Jill fought to keep her mouth in contact with her clit. A flood of juices entered her mouth. She swallowed, savoring the taste of this beautiful girl. Her own body shuddered on the boot. Outright humping on the stiletto boot, the long, pointy toe making contact with her clit, the high instep hitting her asshole.

"Unhh, Unn..Lisa.."

"Come on my boots baby! Oh, Jill, come on your pretty girl’s boots!"

Jill groaned, feeling herself flow. Her head swam. She almost lightheaded. The arousal just wouldn’t stop. She felt aglow and electric. Every part of her body was stimulated, flowing with extra blood it seemed.

"Oh…oh.."

Gently she rocked her hips now, making a slow caress of the boots. Her mouth lapped and lingered at her lover’s sex. She had made a girl come with her mouth. The thought was hard to lodge in her brain.

She stood up and wobbled a bit, lightheaded. Lisa steadied her by placing her arms around her. Their breasts rubbed against one another’s. They kissed. A manic intensity to the kiss. Tongues fought against one another, mouths locked, saliva moving. Jill spoke with her tongue – letting is whisper secrets through motions in Lisa’s mouth. She was falling for her, never wanting another person so much.

"Oh, Jill, that was wonderful."

"Mmm, I don’t think I can speak – my brain is on autopilot."

Both women laughed.

Lisa pulled Jill on top of her on the bed. It felt such a natural position. Lisa’s long, slim legs wrapped about her body. Jill felt the touch of Lisa’s stiletto boots on her ass and the backs of her thighs. Never removing her lips from her lover’s Jill moved against her. Their pussies touched, exchanging fluids. The warm of Lisa’s loins mingled with hers. Their bodies felt as one as clits touched and nipples rubbed. Lisa held her tight in her legs.

"Fuck me lover."

"Mmm, oh Lisa, yes. Is that what you wan?"

Jill moved harder against her. Thrusting her cunt onto Lisa’s.

"Tell me! Tell me how much you want it!"

Lisa moaned, she obviously liked yielding to Jill’s powerful body.

"Oh Jill, I want! Girl fuck me! Fuck your lover."

"Oh yes baby, I’m fucking you. I’m gonna girl fuck you so hard. You like that don’t you – my slut..you want that?"

The dirty talk got to Lisa.

"Oh god! Yes. Fuck your girl slut!"

"Oh baby, wrap your legs tighter. I want your stilettos on my ass."

Lisa dug her boots into Jill’s ass as she met her thrusts. Their faces were shiny with saliva and lipstick as they sucked one another’s lips.

"Cum on my pussy baby. Oh please Jill."

"Mmm..oh Lisa, Yes lover, oh lover, oh lover, my baby girl, I’m going to cum on my baby girl’s pussy."

Lisa’s legs gripped her tight, her head went back and their pubic bones mashed as their cunts fought against one another seeking still more friction. An electric current passed between them.

They both cried out. The wetness of her girl lover seeped into her own. Jill sighed, moving her hips gently as she kissed Lisa’s mouth.

For hours it seemed, they held this position, kissing one another, whispering. At some late hour, their bodies curled in a spoon position. Jill felt her still sticky sex against the round ass of her girlfriend, who was resting peacefully in her harms. She nuzzled and kissed her soft, perfumed red hair, letting a feeling of peace descend around them. She had stepped out into a new world and found a lover, a girlfriend. She slept.

djm298
djm298
72 Followers
12