Jillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She and I shared her juices, tongues and lips intertwining with my fingers until she felt my hard cock rubbing along her pussy lips.

"Jillian, you sure you want this? I don't want you to -"

She didn't answer. At least not with words. With one hand she pulled me back into a kiss. With the other, she pulled on my bare butt while she pressed her hips up to take in my manhood.

In an instant, she'd let the kiss go so she could moan in my ear. She brought both knees up and jammed them against my pecs.

"It's just right, Scotty. Oh fuck yeah. So big. Jesus, yeah, stroke me good. You know how to make a girl feel right- uh- all I asked for- oh fuck, oh yeah- was a neck rub..."

"Actually, mmm, you didn't ask. I offered. And, oh God, you're so fucking hot inside, Jillian. That is the hottest pussy- oh fuck-"

"What, Scotty? You gonna- oh my GOD, you gonna cum?"

I was building. I was getting there. But I had to hold off, I had to get her off again.

"Where do you want it, Jillian? I don't wanna-"

"I'm on the pill, dumbass. Oh fuck Scotty, in me, I want it all in me, oh fuck, I'm gonna fucking cum again, oh my God you're so fucking big, you're gonna, eeeeeeee!"

I just kept on pumping, all the way through her twitching, convulsing cum. I kept going while she dug her nails in my back with one hand and stuffed a mouthful of my tee shirt in her teeth to muffle her wail. I kept going until she needed me to stop.

"Oh my God Scotty, you still haven't cum? I gotta get my breath... Oh shit you fucked me like... like... I mean like no man ever..."

I knew how I wanted to end this. She'd controlled every second since I pulled up out front. Maybe she had the gears turning when she invited me for dinner. Who knows. But I had boiling balls, ready to explode, and I knew exactly where my cock was going next.

I pulled out, wrapped my arms around her waist, and spun her onto her belly. Her knees went from my chest to the couch, that little ass just as perfect naked as it was hiding under her shorts, and I slipped right back into her pussy.

"Oh my God, Scotty, I fucking needed a rest but your cock is right- oh fuck- oh it's right on my fucking g- oh fuck I'm cumming again, ah-"

Jillian quit breathing again, the huge ridge on the bottom of my cock rubbing across her g spot, spasming through another monstrous cum, her butt bouncing with every stroke, and that was the final straw for me. I pulled her hips to me, holding her there as my cock pulsed against her clit and pumped streams of cum deep inside her.

"Jillian... That was..."

"It was fucking meant to be, that's what it was. Oh my God, I'll never forget this. You are insane with that cock."

I looked down as I pulled out, already going soft.

"Tell ya what, that butt of yours is far more impressive than my cock right now."

I caressed it, thumbs finally returning to the base of her amazing cheeks.

"Would the lady care to have me finish with the glutes?"

"Oh you finished me already, Scotty. You and your magic fingers. I'm wasted. Maybe you should go."

Gret. My love, my wife. Gret. Shit.

"Yeah. I spose I-"

"Might wanna clean that cock off first though. You got some telltale drying juices there."

That's when the phone rang. I pulled up my shorts while she headed for the kitchen, and I was about to go wash off in the bathroom when Jillian answered the call.

"Hello? Gret! Hey girl, yeah, he's just on his way out the door. Yeah, he's not sticking around. It's already cooling off over here, plus, I know he wanted to see Benny but he had to run outta town so Scotty just let me give him some dinner and he's heading out... Yeah sure you can talk to him."

I didn't know how to handle this. Gret had no idea her best friend was standing in the kitchen buck naked with a load of my cum inside her while she handed me the phone.

"Hi honey!"

"Hey you, I miss you. Hope you're ready to party when you get home. It's Friday night and it'll only be about one in the morning when you roll in."

And Gret had no idea her best friend was dropping to her knees mouthing "let me take care of this" and pulling my shorts out of the way. And sucking my cock, goddamn the monster, hard again, into her mouth. All the way to the base in one go.

"Ohhhh, baby."

"Sounds like you're imagining it right now, Scotty. Careful, you might get that lonely girl all excited and she might want a bit before you leave."

The girl who was stroking me with her lips, tonguing my cock, even grazing her teeth across it.

"Yeahhhhh, ah, God, maybe you're- ah, maybe you're right."

"How was the interview, baby? Just gimme a little answer, K? Tell me the rest after I fuck your brains out at home."

Jillian reached for the remains of the wine bottle, poured it over my cock, licked it off, sucked it off everywhere, and went back to deep throating me.

"Ahhhh, well, they offered me the- ah, Jesus!- the job. Sorry, hon, I'm so sore from sitting in the goddamn car all day. But I can't wait to - ah! - fucking cum! home to you. Know what I mean?"

"Yeah baby. Well if you have sore muscles, maybe you should stay another five minutes and let Jillian give you a little neck rub. She's a strong one, y'know."

Jillian's hot lips paused at the base of my cock, her throat muscles soft enough to take the head deep inside.

"Ahhhh- jeez. Think I'll just uh- come on home to you, baby."

"K then, I'm already wet just thinking of you. Bye, baby!"

Jillian went back to bobbing on my cock, lips soaked in saliva, never losing suction. I was done for.

"Can't wait! Ah! Jesus! Bye honey!"

I slammed the phone down, reached to caress Jillian's neck, and unleashed another torrent down her throat.

Jillian held on as she swallowed every drop.

"Well. That was fun."

"Jesus Jillian. I've never known anyone like you."

"Your cock is clean. And you've got five hours to get it hard again for Gret. Ya little gigolo."

I actually felt myself blushing.

"And hey Scotty? You should probably not take that job. A girl like me could get pretty excited about having you here in town. And that might be bad."

"Or good," I said, with a last look at her naked body in the dusk. And a long kiss on her cum soaked lips. "Or really fucking good."

Vinyl seats on a Pinto aren't such a bad thing in the cool of the evening. Besides, I had bigger problems to solve.

12