Jillian and Jake Get Lucky

Story Info
They loved to surf and were best friends.
12.3k words
4.81
97k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,890 Followers

As Jake jerked off for the third time in as many hours to his favorite DVD, "Barely Legal First Time Butt Babes", it occurred to him that he might soon have to purchase a new keyboard. This once had begun to exhibit sticky keys and it was inhibiting his ability to easily enter data.

Jake was finally coming to the realization that his favorite form of porn was just fantasy. Girls like those portrayed in the film just didn't exist. Sure, he knew and had dated young women every bit as attractive---more so---than the actresses in the movie. At twenty-nine, Jake was considered attractive, had a good job, a nice late model vehicle and an above average apartment within two minutes of the Pacific. He didn't smoke or drink to excess and had no manifest bad habits, other than beating off too much. Girls he had dated and slept with considered him a capable lover, probably in no small measure because he did pound his pud to excess.

Not one of them, however, exhibited either the aggressiveness or the abject nastiness of the women on the screen. Jake's erotic fantasy of meeting that special girl who: (a) sucked cock with true enthusiasm; (b) liked to engage in the occasional face fuck; (c) enjoyed having a guy cum on her face; (d) talked dirty in the sack;(e) had an exhibitionist streak and (f) occasionally liked to get boned in the butt was, he had come to realize, just unrealistic fantasy. Just once, he mused, I want to enjoy an absolutely disgustingly nasty fuck fest with some sweet little honey before I settle down.

Settling down sooner rather than later was a distinct probability. The girl he had dated off and on since college was the most likely prospect. She was a hot little blond with a great set of buns, nice tits and a generally sweet personality, well, sweet except when she was being bitchy and demanding. Bitchy and demanding were the traits that had ruled their yo-yo relationship of on again off again romance since his Senior year in college. While she had mellowed somewhat with maturity, there were still times when the only way he could improve her moodiness was to be almost subserviently attentive. Still he was pretty sure he loved her and after over five years they knew each other very well. She had finally elected to move to California from the East coast and move in with him as a prelude to nuptials. She had found a job in her field not far from where he lived; she would be on board in a few weeks.

He checked the surf report on the tube and decided what he would do this particular Saturday morning, which was what he did almost every Saturday morning. Jake was a natural athlete and had played several sports in high school and college. His normally lean, muscular body had bulked up at little when he had been in the military overseas and weight lifting was often the only physical fitness regiment available. Now he was back to a weight that he was more comfortable with and the bulky muscles had become lean and well defined. He had become addicted to surfing after moving to Southern California, often doing so in the early morning before driving to his office some twenty minutes away.

Donning his wet suit and grabbing his board out of the front hall he headed toward the beach a couple of minutes away. With his wet suit unzipped to the waist and his broad chest and strong shoulders displayed, Jake looked like a poster child for the Delmar surf scene. He was not, however, remotely as shallow and unserious as that stereotype generally indicated. He had a BS and an MBA and his reading tastes were both eclectic and extensive. His tastes in art and music were equally expansive. He was an excellent cook. He had good taste in clothes, libations, furnishings and in life in general. He was a thinker and a doer.

His military service had included a combat assignment during which his life had been threatened almost daily which had given him an even more mature visage. At his core he was sweet, caring, sincere and loyal; he was the pride and joy of his parents and a natural leader. If he could change only one aspect of his life it would be his growing obsession with bedding down a bad girl who would fulfill all of his porn driven fantasies.

As fate would have it he would have to share the early waves with only one other surfer who was just preparing to catch a wave in the distance. The surfer was up but he could not tell if it was a he or she. Good form, nice moves, oh yea! What a great ride! He or she, I'm thinking she, milked that baby for all it was worth. Uh, huh, that is definitely a she. Tall, damned near as tall as he was. Damned, long legs, obvious boobs and a nice turn to her hips. He was thinking blond, his weakness, as she drew closer. She smiled and he returned the gesture. Oh, wow! Killer smile, great eyes, blue and, yep, a blond.

"Nice ride." Jake said.

"Thank you. You've got to be pretty patient out there today but about every eighth wave is worth the trouble."

It was an easy exchange; surfers were surfers and respect for good form transcended gender or carnal interest. Jake paddled out and heeding her words was patient, finally catching a roller that seemed promising. While he was certain that he had not exhibited her near perfect form, he had not remotely embarrassed himself. Surfer girls were often an enigma. He had dated a couple and found them to be a tad vacant and vacuous. Girls who were really good surfers were too often obsessed with the next wave and interested in little else. After several runs, Jake plopped down on the beach to watch his partner take her next wave. As he had noted over the previous hour she nailed it once again. He was pleased when she walked toward him and plopped down next to him in the sand.

"Hi, I'm Jillian." She said extending her tanned hand. "Surf here often?"

And then they both laughed as they realized that her words came across as the quintessential pickup line.

"I think that's supposed to be my line." Jake quipped. "I live a short walk from here so I try to get down as often as possible, even during the week. How about you? I'm sure I would have remembered seeing you here before. You have astounding form and technique." He said, genuinely in admiration of her skills.

"Actually, I just moved here in the last week. I'm still in one of those extended stay places and plan to find something permanent as soon as possible---today I'll start seriously looking."

"Where did you learn to surf like that?"

"Hawaii. My dad was stationed there when I was in high school. I ended up staying and going to college for a couple of years in the islands. I was on the surfing team and we got to go on a world tour to all of the great surfing sites---even Australia. You're pretty good yourself, how about you?"

"I picked it up a few years ago when I was stationed here in the military."

"You've never had any formal training?" She said almost incredulously.

"Nope, just took advice from other people that seemed to know what they were doing and practiced. Surfing is not a competitive sport to me; it has really become the antithesis of competition. It's how I unwind and relax."

"That's probably why your style seems so easy and fluid, you're not trying to impress someone or score points. That's exactly how it has evolved for me; it helps me clear my head. Which service were you in?"

Jake proceeded to give Jillian a short review of his time in the military. Her father had been in the same service and was now a full colonel stationed at the same base he had been at.

"Well, I'm starting to get both chilled and hungry. Would you like to grab a bite?" Jake said.

"That would be fun! I haven't had time to explore the area, would you mind giving me a short tour?"

"Not at all, I'd love to."

"Well, I drove, my motel is a couple of miles from here, I can drop you off, go home and change and pick you up again in, say, half an hour?" She said.

"Great!"

In a couple of minutes Jake and Jillian were at Jake's apartment.

"Wow, what a neat looking place! The places I've looked at are all big complexes, but yours is, what, only five units?" Jillian commented.

"It's private; my land lady lives right there and is super nice. It's older but she's done a good job of modernizing the units. I can just see the ocean from my deck and, surprisingly, it was slightly less expensive than some of the more modern places. Unfortunately, if you're interested, there isn't much turn over but I'll be glad to introduce you. She's kind of connected to a cabal of other private renters and may have some suggestions."

Jillian left to change and Jake quickly showered, shaved and changed into his typical weekend attire, shorts, surf sandals and a polo shirt. He had no expectations of anything other than a pleasant meal and a morning walk with a fellow surfer, albeit, he thought a very attractive one. His answering machine was blinking, it was Laura, his main squeeze back east. She didn't really say anything other than not to call her back in view of the three hour time difference until later. That was typical Laura.

Jillian tapped on his open door thirty minutes after she had left. She was now wearing excruciatingly short, tight surf shorts of her own, a simple cotton tee which showed a bare midriff and sandals. No tats and no piercings, that was a good sign, Jake thought to himself. Her tits were small, probably, Jake thought, barely B cup and her legs were obscenely long. Her sun drenched blond hair was tied back in a pony tail and her shades were fetchingly perched on her head. Jake gave her the quick tour of his apartment.

"Two bedrooms? Do you have a roommate?"

"I did for a while. I actually started living here when I was still on active duty. A roommate certainly eases the pain of the absurdly high real estate costs around here. My first roommate was a slob; my second one fell in love and got married, and still owes me some rent money. After that and after I got out, I just decided to pass on future roommate adventures."

"I love this place and this location! Maybe I can convince you to reconsider your roommate aversion over breakfast." Jillian said, not remotely flirtatiously.

Coed roommates with whom no sex was involved were not uncommon to Jake's generation. He himself had in fact lived with his best friend's wife while her husband had been deployed. The two had often joked, since they cooked and cleaned together, went out to movies or dinner together and even watched TV together that it was just like being married without the sex. Jake needed to get to know a little more about Jillian but someone to share the rent and utilities would free up a grand a month. Unless she was a complete wack job or just irritating as hell, sub letting was not out of the question and certainly not prohibited in his lease. Then again there was the Laura issue which made him realize that sub letting was probably not realistic.

They decided to walk since the main part of town was only a few blocks away. Jake suggested several good places to eat. The first breakfast place, one of his favorites, had a long wait so they settled on his second choice which was just around the corner.


As Jake and Jillian felt each other out and began getting to know each other, Jake was pleased that she didn't jump to the typical, "what do you do for a living?" Jake enjoyed his work; he had a good job in corporate America with a respected corporation. Jake was simply one of those young men who didn't want to be defined by his work. He would occasionally get together with other young folks who worked for his company and too often they could not stop talking about work things. Jake often worked long hours at his job and didn't remotely resent it but once he punched out he wanted to leave it behind and not let it dominate his social life. Jillian, it seemed, was of the same mind. It would certainly come up but neither needed it to at this juncture.

When Jillian asked him if he was dating anyone seriously, it had not seemed either flirtatious or prying. He briefly told her about Laura and openly mentioned the fact that Laura had plans, as yet fuzzy and undefined to move to California. Jillian had shown only a hint of disappointment. Jake assumed that it was based more on the probable unavailability of a sub let opportunity than on a romantic interest. Jake in no way felt that Jillian was, "out of his league" although she was unquestionably one of the most stunning young woman he had ever spent time with, in spite of the plethora of stunning California blonds he saw every day on his way to work. She was literally almost his height, which didn't intimidate him in the least but might be an issue for her. While Jake certainly had carnal thoughts as Jillian was concerned---she was gorgeous---he was not remotely thinking of her in terms of any sort of romantic or long term relationship.

Jillian had a similar "significant other" story. A guy she had dated in college, an on again off again relationship, some stress in that relationship and the possibility that he might well end up moving to Southern California in the undefined future.

After breakfast the two walked the sunny streets of the picaresque beach town and Jake gave her the run down of all the local spots. They walked back to Jake's apartment and decided to expand the tour of the surrounding area by car. He showed her a couple of apartment complexes with which he was familiar, including one he had previously lived in. The two ended up spending most of the day together. It was easy, friendly and relaxed. They learned that they each had compatible political world views and liked many of the same things. In short, by mid afternoon they had become pretty good friends.

Jillian departed Jake's company as late afternoon approached on the excuse of seriously reexamining housing options. They exchanged cell phone numbers and agreed to meet later for drinks and dinner. Jake returned to his apartment having enjoyed his day immensely and for the first time began to consider her as potentially more than just a friend.

He had forgotten to call Laura. He did so, and predictably, she was pissed. She also dropped a bombshell. She was, "postponing indefinitely" her move to California. Jake was sure that her meddling mother had something to do with it. She said she loved him and missed him but had an opportunity for a promotion with her current employer and at least needed to explore it. She said she wished he would consider moving back East. The call ended with nothing really resolved.

Jake picked Jillian up an hour or so later at her motel. She had donned a simple dress, dressier sandals, a couple of discreet items of jewelry and looked fabulous. Like Laura, she did not seem to wear makeup beyond a blush of lipstick.

Jake spoke as they drove to the city to the South to a club that was popular with his age group.

"You could have worn heels, if you liked, I'm not remotely uncomfortable being seen with a woman who is taller than I am."

"That's very sweet and observant Jake, but I despise heels and never wear them. I'm fortunate to be tall enough that I don't have to elevate to gain respect at work." She said, mentioning the world of work for the first time.

They parked and walked to the somewhat glitzy club which was a mainstay in the pickup scene in that part of the state. They left after a single drink to get away from the booming DJ and the persistent wait staff.

"Do you go there often?" Jillian asked.

"It can be fun with a group and it's probably the best place to dance in the city. Talking intimately is not possible, so I tend to save it for those situations in which I either really want to dance or am with someone or who's not a particularly scintillating conversationalist. I don't know your views on dancing but you certainly don't meet the latter criteria." Jake said, maybe with a hint of flirtation, but he was being completely honest, which was the only way he ever was.

"I love to dance but I'd much rather just talk...with you." Jillian said, every bit as honestly as Jake had spoken.

And that is what they did, through drinks, through dinner later and during an extended walk along the cliffs overlooking the Pacific. Very easily there hands had joined. Every bit as easily, they kissed and embraced at the base of the long wooden steps which led to the beach. It was at that moment that it became evident to both of them that it was not unlikely that they would spend the night together.

Jake and Jillian returned to Jake's apartment and were quickly in each other's arms, first in the front hallway and then on the long leather coach in the living room. They were unquestionable on the verge of moving to Jake's king sized bed when Jillian made it clear that she needed to say something.

"Jake, I think we both know where this may be leading, I know you have a girl friend and I..."

"She's not moving to California, certainly not now or in the foreseeable future. This would the third time we've gotten to this stage and the third time she has backed out. I'm finally beginning to realize that she never will and I probably need to accept the fact that my relationship with Laura over the years has almost always been as it was convenient to Laura, so in spite of the five plus years that we have been in and out of love..."

"Jake, it would be okay if she was moving out here." Jillian said, and Jake was confused.

"Before you get nervous, as men often tend to do about these things, I'm not looking for a husband; I'm not really sure I'm even looking for a relationship, at least not one with any long term potential. Bluntly, my success in the long term arena is decidedly dismal and now I'm realizing that you've had your trials and tribulations in that area. And I guess it's more my fault than...no, it's not all my fault. It's just that men, a lot of men, have unrealistic expectations. Look, I..."

"Jillian, look, I feel like I've known you a lot longer than, what? A few hours? A long day? This has been very pleasant. I really like you; we have, it would seem, a lot in common. I'm perfectly okay with being friends, if that's where you're going, and I can't even believe I just uttered that line! I certainly find you very attractive and going to bed with you... "

She smiled, chuckled, then threw her head back and laughed. "You're really sweet and, I can see, a really nice guy. Actually, possibly for the first time since we met, we're not exactly on the same sheet of music. I really, really want to be your friend. I have a very shaky record with male friends. But more than being your friend, well, ah, okay girl, spit it out!"

"Jake, I need to be brutally open with you. Jake, look, I love to fuck---I need to fuck. I am decidedly, to say the least, adventurous in that area. Give me your hand."

And with that, Jillian slipped Jake's hand up under her skirt and placed it firmly on her wet, pantyless, little cunt. She then moved his hand down farther as she slid her butt to the edge of the seat. There was the distinct projection of a silicone butt plug just projecting past the tight little muscle of her anal ring.

"Jake, I genuinely hope we can be friends, but, I was physically attracted to you at the beach. I really want to be friends but what I'm really looking for---desperately have to have---is a physical relationship...sex. I'm pretty picky and I don't mess around with attached men---or women---and if the sex is not great, well, then I'd still like to be friends. I'm very discrete and I only have a physical thing with one guy at a time---I'm not into any of that weird swinging or gang bang shit. On the other hand, if you're not too put off by the idea, well, suffice to say, I'm a very nasty little slut between the sheets. I love sucking cock...I love it up the ass, in case you had any doubts...and sex with just a little bit of danger---danger of being caught---turns me on a lot. Obviously, men don't often take a girl like me home to meet mom and I've come to accept that. Just don't take me for granted. If we end up in a physical relationship, all I ask is for honesty. You're a good looking guy and you'll meet that girl that you want to, well, get really serious with and when you do, you and I need to part ways---at least physically---adultery is not my thing."

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,890 Followers