Jillian and Jake Get Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,893 Followers

Jake was stunned and speechless.

Jillian chuckled. "Typical reaction, friend Jake. Let's go to bed---if I haven't shocked you and you're still up for it."

Jake and Jillian moved toward his bedroom undressing each other quickly. Jillian spun around and grabbed him, probing his mouth urgently with her own. She was on her knees with his cock in her hot little mouth in seconds. Jillian stood up, turned around and bent her upper body, projecting her astounding ass provocatively as she placed her hands against the wall. Jake ran his strong hands along her sleek hips, caressing the tight cleft of her ass and reaching around to find her steamy little slot.

"Fuck me Jake, right here and right now. My cunt...you'll get my ass later. Fuck me hard and fast...don't hold back or get creative. Just ball this little bitch from the rear standing up. Fuck me hard...do it!"

Jake obeyed, instantly slipping his long, fat and very serviceable organ deep inside Jillian's dripping little slot in a single stroke.

"Talk to me Jake...tell me what you want to do to me, tell me how nasty I am, talk to your little cunt!"

"Take that cock you tight little slut...come on beg for it...take it all and take it deep." Jake said, getting into it as he slapped her firm and irresistible butt.

"Oh, yes, that's it, spank me...fuck me...fuck this nasty little slut. Yes! Like that, hard---I won't break, oh fuck, that's a nice big cock, oh shit yes, that's it, oh fuck, I'm going to cum, yes, yes, cum for me Jake, shoot your nasty spunk!"

Jake had been astounded at how quickly she had cum. Just as he was prepared to unload deep in her tight little hole, Jillian, turned around and fell to her knees.

"On my face baby, cum on my face. Jerk your cream on my face, yes, oh, shit, oh, yes!"

And, for the first time in Jake's, life, he shot several impressive strings of his hot sticky goo all over a girl's face. Jillian quickly took his fat cock in her mouth moaning in appreciation as she recovered everything his balls had produced. She then proceeded to remove the gobs of cum from her face and lewdly suck them off her fingers.

"Oh, fuck, that was fantastic! Thank you Jake! I love eating cum and yours is very tasty." Jillian said.

To her delight, Jake was not a man put off by the taste of his own cum and he quickly kissed her, probing her full mouth for the remains of his essence.

Jillian and Jake moved to the bed. Jillian whispered in his ear.

"Look, sometimes, I like it a little rough...you can slap me around a little...no marks, though---even tie me up, if you like. There's nothing you can imagine doing that I don't enjoy. I think you already know I'm a great little cock sucker. I love licking a man's tight little ass hole and I fucking love a big fat cock up the ass. I plan to leave here only after you've stretched my mouth, cunt and ass to the limit---several times. If you've got a strap on, I'll even fuck your shitter if you want me to. Basically I'm going to fuck you out---fuck you so many ways and times that your nuts ache."

Jake was completely taken aback. This was not what he had planned or anticipated. He was astounded at how absolutely perfect she was. The swell of her hips and he long legs were only matched by her exquisite little ass as she spun around, bent over and ran her fingers back through her perfect little pussy. What the fuck. Jillian went down on her hands and knees and crawled over to him like a jungle cat. In seconds his cock and balls were in her delicate little hands.

"Oh, very nice, you're still hard. Let me blow you until you're close to coming---which I assure you won't take long. When you feel yourself getting close, just face fuck me---I fucking love that dominant-submissive shit! Just ram it into the back of my throat---grab my fucking hair and skull fuck me!" And with that, Jillian had Jake's hard tool in her mouth.

Once again, Jillian gave the best blow job he had ever had in his life. As she gazed up into his face with those beautiful deep blue, wide set eyes it was obvious that she was not only very talented but loved sucking dick. He almost forgot her instructions as he dreamily felt the rise of his impending orgasm. She removed his cock from her mouth.

"You're close big boy---and that is definitely a big boy---a personal record for me! Now fuck my little mouth like I told you to...do it!"

Jake thrust his hard cock to the back of her throat, grabbing her hair for leverage and did what it was obvious they both wanted, brutally shoving his fat cock to the depth of her oral cavity. She gagged; she gurgled; her eyes watered. He could see her fingers buried in her little snatch. He shot a load of cum on her tonsils. She slurped down every drop, holding his cock at the back of her throat as her nimble fingers found their mark and she came seconds later. Allowing his cock to plop from her mouth, Jillian fell back on her tight little ass, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and smiled a knowing smile. Jake joined her and ran his fingers along her slimy slit as he recovered the last vestiges of his own cream from her young mouth with his own.

"That was outstanding! I might have cum without my own finger help. That was a mind blowing mouth fuck! I love a big fat cock in my mouth...love the hard smoothness...love the taste of cum---and yours is especially tasty! I'm pretty sure that my mouth is just as sensitive as my pussy and ass. Now I know you're a fairly young stud, and you'll be ready to go again real soon, but I recommend you take something. If you don't have any---I do. Cialis, 20 miligrams---good for 36 hours of seriously hard cock! I already know you don't have erectile dysfunction issues. I just want that fat cock of yours to stay hard long enough to satisfy my needs; I need a lot of serious fucking. I'm thinking you're going to need to dick me at least twelve times before the sun come up."


Jake had his own medication; he'd never used it before. He promptly went to the master bed room to stoke his fire. When he came out of the bathroom, Jillian was rummaging through her purse.

She produced a larger than average anal penetrator, lubing up the tip with a bottle of lube from her purse, flopping on her back and inserting the implement in her tightest little hole. To his surprise she inserted it past the widest point in her tight little butt. She would have no problem taking his cock in her perfect little chute, Jake mused. She wasn't done yet. Removing the anal probe she produced a brand new set of anal beads from her purse and handed them to Jake along with a small bottle of Probe.


Jillian rolled back in position, locking her long legs behind her head and fingering her anus expectantly. "Do it baby, put those bad boys where they belong."

As Jake began inserting the string of plastic beads in her tight little hole, Jillian started fingering her nipples, ultimately pinching them until they became rock hard. Jake ran several fingers along her tight little cunt. Jillian began to breath rapidly switching to a low moan as the last bead found its rightful place. Jake soon had four fingers up her impossibly tight little cunt.

"Fuck me with your hand...your whole hand...fist me, damn it. Don't worry if I scream out... That's it, oh fuck, ahggggg!"

Jake's fist was inside the nubile nymph. Fisting had never been one of his fantasies, but when in Rome...He started a slow rotating motion massaging the inside of her birth canal with his fingers and knuckles. Jillian grabbed the anal plug which had recently been in her ass and inserted it in her mouth, biting down on it to stifle a scream. Within seconds he felt her interior muscles contract and she screamed out as her orgasm hit her. He removed his hand and went down on her, lapping up the profuse secretions of her recent orgasm. Her pussy was so damned sweet. She slowly started fucking his mouth with her neatly trimmed little quim. She came again almost instantly.

"God, that was fucking amazing. Most guys don't know what to do when they get there fist inside a little girl's cunt...and the oral expertise was very appreciated. Thank you. I knew this was going to be worth it. 'Got to pee...want to help?" She said as she bounded off the bed and ran into the bathroom. He followed closely behind.

He loved the vision of a beautiful girl sitting erectly on the toilet getting ready to pee. He put his hand between her legs anxiously awaiting the flow as he gently worked her stiff little nipples with his mouth. He was quickly rewarded with the boiling hot stream of girl piss. After she had finished, he began to work her little button with her fingers. There eyes never left each other.

Standing up he took his rapidly hardening cock and aimed it at her precious little cunt. She nodded expectantly. He didn't disappoint her. As the yellow stream bathes her little quim, her own fingers replaced his and the amazing woman brought herself off again.

"Oh that was delightfully nasty, big Jake. I love having my little muff pissed on by a man with a big cock. It almost always gets me close to cumming. You're hard---damned hard. I think my pussy has regained its normal size. Are you ready to fuck?" He was.

He scooped her up in his arms and returned to the bedroom. How to do her...from the front with her long legs smashed up against her little titties? On her hands and knees with that fine young ass waving in the air? Flat on her stomach from behind so he could have perfect access to the anal beads? Jillian already knew what she wanted as she bent over in front of the dresser and presented her perfect little ass for his inspection.

"Let's start like this. I'll be able to watch your face in the mirror. I want it hard and deep...and slap my butt while you're at it."

Jake complied, shoving his oversized fuck tool into her young cunt with a single thrust. She rolled her delectable little buns in perfect harmony with his thrusts. He began to redden her beautiful butt cheeks with his hands riding her like a young filly.

"Oh, that's it daddy! Fuck your little bitch. Make me take that fat cock...all of it! Spank me for being such a nasty little slut. Come on....own this body! Make me scream. What a big fucking cock! Make me your woman! God that's good. Jam me, fuck me...yes!"

After what seemed like half an hour, Jake grabbed Jillian and repositioned her on the bed, face down. As she started to rise to her knees he slapped her ass hard and pushed her down, climbing over her legs, pushing them tightly together and again ramming his long cock into her young pussy. He loved fucking this way, or more accurately, he had always wanted to, as he watched her pert little butt jiggle with each animalistic thrust. He began to piston his athletic hips, fucking her with almost blazing speed and ferocity.

"Oh yea, this is even better. I'm so fucking close...you are too I can feel it...the beads...pull the beads."

Slowing down to control his tempo, Jake grabbed the string lewdly dangly from her little brown hole and began the slow extraction. He marveled as each bead broke through he tight little anal ring accompanied by a coo and a whimper from Jillian. It was absolutely the most erotic vision he had ever witnessed. She was starting to pant as a glow of sweat broke out on her body. She was grabbing and holding his fat cock with each thrust. As the last bead popped out of her ass, Jillian came with a blood curdling scream. Jake came with a roar, followed by a sob and finally a trembling whimper.

Leaving his cock deep in her little snatch, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her onto her side tightly holding her warm young body next to his. It was the most intensely satisfying fuck of his life. He nuzzled her slender young neck in post coital bliss. He rolled her over and kissed her pouty young lips tenderly, then her eyes, neck and forehead. The tenderness surprised Jillian. Love was often bull shit and tenderness with a fuck partner had not been an integral part of her young life. She resisted it.

"You are one fantastic fuck, Jakebo! God I love having a fat, hard cock shoved up cunt. Thank you for making me your nasty little fuck toy slut!"

Jake laughed and slapped her exquisite bubble butt playfully. She's a tramp, he thought to himself. She likes to fuck and is every bit as nasty, dirty and perverted as you are, or at least as you've always wanted to be. Just another whore, albeit a very comely and talented one. But then again, they were friends, weren't they? Jake was confused but too damned excited to dwell on it.

They explored each other amorously during the short interval required for Jake to recover. On several occasions he could not resist running his hand along and through the tight cleft her superb young ass.

"You can butt fuck me whenever you're ready." Jillian said with a lascivious grin.

Jillian was soon in her preferred position with her legs locked behind her head and her well lubed little ass hole perfectly presented for Jake's inspection and penetration. Jake spent a great deal of time lavishing attention on her tight little hole with his mouth and tongue.

"That's the biggest one I've ever taken back there. Go slow; let me get used to it." Jake did as he had been asked. He was an anal virgin; Jillian was obviously not.

Jillian was not an amateur. In no time at all Jake was buried up to the hilt in her, tight, hot buttery little rectum.

Jillian had not liked anal sex the first time, back when she had first been forced to do it by one of her college boy friends. It had hurt a lot. She had learned that men came very quickly with their hard cocks imbedded in a young girl's ass. At first, she had found it humiliating. The humiliation was over quickly. Later she had been taken anally by a man who knew his way around a woman's backdoor. He had lavished attention on her tender hole with his mouth---just as Jake had done---and used plenty of lubrication. He had been gentle with her and she had come to enjoy the fullness of having a cock shoved up her tight little butt. Now, it occurred to her, she had come to more than enjoy it---sometimes she even preferred it, with the right man.

Jillian also knew what few women understood. While to many women, taking a cock up the ass was the ultimate in submission, degradation and humiliation, Jillian knew that once she got a man's cock where it belonged---she owned that cock and the man attached to it. She always made them sodomize her from the front, with the lights on, so that she could watch their faces. As she watched those faces she felt ultimately in control. Hell, she was always in control when it came to men and their cocks. How many men had she provided the ultimate fantasy for? A young, attractive girl who would let them do things to her that few other women---if any---would allow. She knew in a sick way that casual sex with a man, even a man like Jake, with whom she had become good friends, was a poor replacement for the love she had never been able to attain in her other relationships.

She'd never messed around at work; her boss and coworkers had just thought she was a sweet girl with an uncanny gift for reading and writing computer code. She'd never come on to any of the teachers at school or her professors in college. She'd had a couple of short affairs with well heeled business men but never in her own company. She had enjoyed male friends and male fuck mates; Jake might be the first who fit in both categories. Sadly, if history was a teacher, the friendship would suffer if the fucking continued. Certainly anything approaching a tender, affectionate relationship was out of the question.

And now there was this man, Jake, delightfully filling and stretching her tight little back door. He was an astounding fuck; he pushed all of her buttons in the right order. He certainly seemed to know how to make a woman purr; this one was unquestionably one of the very best she had ever had. He'd certainly want to fuck her again and she would let him but that would probably be all he would want to do with her and the friendship would fade.

Jake was in his element. Jillian was the perfect ass fuck, or at least she was the manifestation of all of his masturbatory fantasies. Her toned and talented muscles grabbed and held his long cock at every opportunity. He realized that Jillian was literally the first woman he had ever sodomized and she genuinely loved it up the butt.

"Cum in my ass baby, that's it...your so fucking close...I need to feel you cum...that's it...oh fuck, yes!"

Jake shot a load of cream deep in Jillian's rectum, marveling as she came almost simultaneously. He'd had no idea how intensely satisfying butt fucking a willing partner could be. As his cocked slipped out of her astounding little ass Jake kissed her gently on the mouth; she responded. They held each other like that for several minutes. She broke the embrace and the mood.

"Wow, you definitely are the ultimate back door man. That was absolutely the best ass fuck I've ever had."

"Well, I have a confession; I'd never done that before, although I've fantasized about it. Thank you for being my first."

Thanks to the Cialis and their mutual arousal, Jake and Jillian fucked several times before the sun came up although they never achieved the dozen mark---but very close. They showered together in the morning; he took her tight little pussy one last time under the warm shower stream.

They made breakfast together then sat in silence eating their eggs, bacon and hash browns. They both knew the rules, or at least thought they did.

"Jillian, I like you. The sex was, well, beyond my wildest dreams. I'd really like to be a friend. What do you say we finish up breakfast and see if we can find a decent wave?"

Wow! I'd have been okay if he just wanted to fuck all day but, other than fucking, surfing is my life. Friends? Sure they were. Could it last?

Jake and Jillian spent the rest of Sunday moving from one spectacular surf site to another, following the wave, as it were. It was understood that she would not spend the night with him; both had to go to work the next morning and she knew she would be in the first day of a new and unfamiliar job. They cooked dinner together. And then they moved to the bedroom again. And for the first time, they made love. It was sweet and tender and quite special.

Oh, my, Jillian thought to herself as they cuddled together after. That was really nice. I could get used to that.

"Jillian, before our friendship evolved to something, well, very physical, I had planned to ask you if you still wanted to sublet my other bedroom, at least temporarily, since I know those temporary motels really aren't much fun. Maybe it's not appropriate now but, well, in any event, the offer is open."

How would that work out, Jillian wondered? Complicated, possibly but it would also be very convenient. She had shared housing once before with a man but she had neither been sexually involved with him with nor good friends with him, it had just been convenience. Considering her current relationship with Jake, whatever it was, living under the same roof might be too much close contact for good measure. She'd have to mull it over.

She was excited as she drove to her new workplace the next morning. This was a significant promotion for her. She would finally be doing what she had been trained to do and felt she had a real talent for doing. She would be responsible, at least on the systems side, for a major, even landmark integrated system. She would be part of a team of talented people and it would be their job to design a radical new way of doing business. The digital part of the system, the computer interface, would be her responsibility.

"Jake! You're in bright and early. Big day ahead, huh?"

Jake and his boss worked well together and had become good friends. Jake had come to the company several years earlier with a top notch education and hands on experience in logistics in the military. Jake had been promoted to Vice President quicker than anyone else had. His boss, a Senior Vice President, often joked that he expected to be working for Jake in a few years and in truth, he knew it was probably not just a joke.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,893 Followers