Jillian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Speakeasy
Speakeasy
35 Followers

There were others – lots of others – that were marking points of our “honeymoon”: street fairs, restaurants, driving through the desert to show her a thousand windmills in the desert and what Joshua trees looked like and lots of sand and rocks… laughing, loving, and planning. We had been together for only six days and had made love 26 (yes, we counted) times.

When the last day came, I had to drive her to the Los Angeles airport from Palm Springs. I couldn’t bring myself to make love with her because all I could think of was the impending separation that we would have to endure. It was a long arduous ride back to Los Angeles. We would say things just to be saying things. Repeating communication instructions. Making promises we intended to keep.

We held hands and slowly walked through the airport. There was nothing to say. As we walked down the concourse, a man came up to us and said, “It’s lucky for you there’s no such thing as the love police, or you guys would be under arrest.” We laughed, but it was true. I loved her more than I had ever loved anyone in my life and I’m sure she felt the same. We knew that our separating would be for some time because we had so many other things to change in our lives, but we both wanted to be together soon and forever. As she got in line for the plane, she started to cry. Her mouth contorted and her lips quivered and her eyes squeezed shut in agony. My eyes began to swell, but I knew I had to stay in control or they’d have to carry us both out. I walked away before she actually got on the plane. There’s only so much I could take and watching her leave was too much for me. I managed to get to my car before I started to cry. There was to be no other for either of us for as long as we lived.

Our first house

We moved in together in a beautiful old house that was too drafty and charming. Charming is a word real estate agents use to describe a house with a lot of faults. Our house was very charming. Rather than totally rebuild our house and live in a construction zone for a year or more, we decided to design and build the perfect home for us and for the new lifestyle we expected to embrace in the next few years. It had to be large so that each of us could get away from the others and have a central area where we could meet for playtimes or just to be together and watch a movie. We decided on a central atrium that was surrounded by all the other living areas. The kitchen should be an integral part of that area because the cooking process is a loving one and whoever is cooking should not be separated from the rest of the group.

I happen to be a big fan of Buckminster Fuller and wanted a central atrium with a dome roof built of glass and aluminum that would be open to the light. There is one that is commercially available that has windows that open and close automatically to maintain a constant temperature. We chose it. I love living areas with a lot of light. Also, we decided to make it feel like it was outdoors and indoors at the same time. To this end, we combined stone floors, plants, and hot tub with cascading water with indoor furniture and rugs as well as a fireplace and entertainment center.

We love to entertain, but here we had a problem of sorts: we have good friends that are “vanilla” and good friends that aren’t. So… we had to build the play areas so that they seemed vanilla while having close access to non-vanilla toys. Hence, the architectural touches: adobe with iron rings, and a large wagon wheel (we decided to have it a turning wheel so that anyone attached to it could be turned upside down to bring her mouth to “usable” heights. This turned out to be an entertaining inspiration.

The master bedroom has a double king sized water bed – that is, two king sized beds sitting in the same frame - just high enough off the floor to bend someone over - about 30”. There are large posts at each corner of the bed with the same iron rings attached as “architectural interest.”

The other two bedrooms are smaller, but beautiful with a shared bath in between that includes a huge 3 shower-head shower… dorm like, but with beautiful tile work imported from Mexico (fits the adobe/country theme of the rest of the house.) We could sleep at least two to each of those rooms and God knows how many in the Master, so it would be a perfect way to entertain our kinky friends while still maintaining a “vanilla” look.

We spent weeks discussing such things as the perfect distance between posts (and their attendant rings) and how many people the hot tub should hold, what size the library/studio should be and whether there should be a separate “serious” playroom that would have equipment that non-kinky homes weren’t likely to have. We decided to have the extra room and that it would be accessible only from the master suite. After all, this was to be a dream house, we might as well dream big!

Also I decided that the home was to be as self-sufficient as possible… solar when it was practical and a windmill to provide at least part of the electricity.

I took 15 months from 1st design to finished house.

Our first night in the house was fabulous. We had no furniture at all yet, but decided to stay there anyway. It was beautiful and eerie at the same time since it was incomplete, but we could picture what it was going to look like because we had talked about it for so long. Tonight, it was just a skeleton... a place in which to make our home. We ran from room to room like schoolkids… laughing, dancing to music from the boom box we brought… finally, kissing by the fireplace and fucking on sleeping bags in a very innocent way. We fell asleep early, holding hands and staring up at the moon and stars through the dome. It was beautiful.

Next morning, the movers showed up at 7:30. I made coffee for all while Jillian told them where to put everything. In the midst of it, the people with the new furniture showed up and it became a madhouse of activity. By the end of the day, everything was in place and functioning well… the waterbeds in the master bedroom were full… the hot tub was hot… and the unpacked boxes of things like dishes and books were placed in the library out of sight. We unpacked the rest of the day and slept well in our new bed, too tired to even think of sex.

First Kink

You may be wondering how we discovered our “kinkyness.” It actually happened for the first time in the midst of our Palm Springs adventure. Jillian said she always wanted to be blindfolded and ravished. As you can imagine, I was interested in helping her to live this one out! So… she dressed in another VS outfit and I found a piece of fabric to serve as a blindfold. I think it was silk, but where we got it escapes me. The candles were lit and there was this incredibly beautiful woman in front of me waiting for my attentions, blindfolded and submissive. My cock has NEVER been harder. I began by kissing her… moving around from place to place so she wouldn’t know where I would touch next. (Later she asked me how I had done that and told me it was an incredible turn-on… I never told her…) Then, I undressed her slowly,,, very slowly, kissing and nibbling her body… moving quickly from spot to spot. I paid special attention to her neck… but that was as much for me as anything. I’m not a neck fetishist or anything like it, but I promise you there has never been a more perfectly sculpted neck in history. This is a particularly sensitive spot for her, too… and while I tasted her neck and upper chest and mouth, my hands were squeezing and twisting her nipples at first gently and then as hard as I thought she could stand. I watched her and felt the tension in her body and listened to her every breath to make sure I stimulated rather than numbed. I later found that I could make her come this way… without touching her genitals at all. I made her lay back on the bed with her amazing long legs on the floor, and told her to squeeze her nipples. She did and groaned. “Harder,” I said… and she did which brought her to new heights as I removed her thong and began to lick the inside of her thighs. I quietly told her to squeeze her cunt muscles rhythmically as if she were pumping the come out of my cock over and over again… as she began to do this, and continued to twist her nipples I coached her… squeeze… relax… squeeze…. I began to lick her inner thighs, moving quickly across her cunt as I moved from leg to leg. Each time I crossed, I would lick a little bit more of that sweet pussy until it was so wet and open; she was dripping on the bed.

It was at that moment that I noticed how VERY long her clit is, and how utterly beautiful. When she would squeeze her cunt muscles, It moved outside its hood and almost cried for attention, then recessed a bit until the next squeeze. Since she was so evenly rhythmic, I could predict when the clit would be the longest, and made sure that my tongue would be there to tease it over and over again until she was literally screaming with desire. Her breathing was deep and her groans were getting louder as time went on. By then her feet had made it up onto the bed and – to get more stimulation – her back arched clear off the bed. I took this as a sign of sorts and began to lick her clit in earnest…. my hands cupping and playing with her ass. My beautiful Jillian screamed over and over again; it may have been the longest orgasm on record. I kept it going as long as I thought possible, then Jillian relaxed her legs and lay there like a bowl of jelly. She was breathing hard and laughing at the end of each breath, but my need was the greater now. I turned her over and fucked her from behind… not doggy style, but with her laying down completely on the bed and raising her hips to fuck me as I pushed in from behind. she started yelling, “fuck me… fuck me”. Her feet lifted off the bed and pulled me into her from behind… about three strokes of that and she started to come again This was too much for me. My cock exploded into a thousand little pieces. I could barely breath as my cock spurted inside her. After, we cuddled and talked and kissed and I continued to fall deeper in love with my beautiful Jillian.

Kink is growing

As we lived together in our drafty old mansion, Jillian and I started to explore sexual realms that we had never visited. We started to play games a bit, usually at her instigation. One of my favorites was on a trip to Tahiti. We stayed at a resort in which the rooms are all round huts out in the water on stilts. VERY quiet and private and romantic. There was this amazing full moon that we could see over the water from our hut. On the shore, there was a group of native musicians playing this wonderful rhythmic music and as we stood by the window and kissed, Jillian suddenly pulled back away from me. I was puzzled, thinking I had somehow hurt her lip or something… but that wasn’t it. She pushed me down onto the sofa and told me to wait where I was… she would be right back. When she did, she was wearing a beautiful full silk dress that blew back and forth as the wind from the ocean came in the window… and she danced for me. God did she dance for me. She moved gracefully with the silk blowing and looked like an angel that had decided to favor me with her presence. Then her clothes started to come off… she turned so I could see her release the zipper in the back of her dress and slowly let it drop to the floor. She was now wearing heels, thigh highs and a teddy and tap pants. Beautiful. She then started to dance toward me, removing her teddy as she did… letting it fall in my lap and then backed away. Next came the bottoms… oh so agonizingly slowly she danced and let them drop to the floor. She was stunning. I stood up to embrace her and she pushed me back down, still dancing to the native rhythms. I decided I should her play this one out, so I sat there, staring at one of the most beautiful visions ever to grace the Earth.

She began to play with her breasts… those lovely, small, tasty breasts with the perfect nipples we both love to touch. She was getting very turned on by this time and started squeezing her nipples pretty hard, causing her to gasp and dance in circles around me. When she got close I could smell her already wet pussy begging for attention. God. I wanted her.

She stood in front of me, moving her hips back and forth to the music and her right hand moved down between her legs. She brought her fingers up to her lips and licked them like they were the tastiest candy in the world. She then continued to dance and play with her breasts and pussy until she was obviously breathing heavily and needing release. She dropped to her knees and spread her legs wide as she leaned back against a chair for me to watch her put two fingers inside herself and start sliding in and out. She continued to move her torso back and forth as she fucked herself with one hand and squeezed her nipples with the other. I was entranced… mesmerized by the hypnotic eroticism of the moment. I needed to fuck her, but could not move for fear of spoiling the show. She started to make the beautiful whimpering sounds she makes just before she comes. She was in a world of her own… swaying back and forth to the rhythms of the music with her eyes now closed… her lips parted. Hot breath that I could almost see.

Then she stopped and whispered, “I hope I have pleased you, Master.”

“Yes,” I said, “you always please me Jillian.”

There was a story I had shared with her some time ago – amidst our internet discussion days – in which I had a D/s encounter with a young woman –my first. It was obvious she wanted to go there.

“Stand and remove your shoes and stockings,” I said to her.

“Yes sir.”

She did and I took them from her. “Kneel.”

She then lowered herself to the floor. I moved behind her and tied her arms together with one of the stockings, then knelt and put my arms around her, squeezing her nipples. “Is this want you want, little one?”

“Yes sir.”

I took the other stocking and tied it around her as a blindfold. It was tight and secure. She could not see. Her breathing was quite rapid now. I stood up and removed my clothes; I wouldn’t need them any more. I stood her up and led her to the sofa, pulling her down across my lap. She obediently lay there, panting with expectation as my hands slowly moved across her back and down her ass to her legs. “Spread your legs, darling.” She did.

My hands then moved to her inner thighs and began to caress them, moving back and forth between her legs and teasing her very hard, very long clit. I put my thumb inside her and found her g-spot right away… it was standing waiting for me… and then I began to massage it slowly and deliberately. Jillian began to moan. My hand came away from her cunt and I slapped her butt. “OH!. GOD” Then another slap and another. Jillian was being quite noisy now. I didn’t hit her hard; just hard enough to be obviously in command of the moment and to be her Master. My left hand moved to her breast and began to squeeze and twist her nipples, causing her to breathe harder and harder and her cunt started to pump up and down against thin air seeking relief. My right hand started to caress her ass and move across her pussy, teasing her with slight touches, which only made her try to fuck the air more. I spanked her again a few times and then put my thumb back inside to make her g-spot happy.

Then she started to come… a low moan at first signaled the beginning along with the contraction of her cunt muscles against my hand. This was a deep one. She literally screamed as I continued to play with her cunt, making the muscles contract around my hand. When she was finished, I pulled her onto my lap and held her, kissed her, told her what a beautiful experience it was.

I untied her, removed the blindfold and told her to get on her knees in front of me. When she did, I pulled her mouth to my aching cock. Her tongue licked off the pre-come and then she sucked me in completely, fucking me with her mouth, and using her hands to play with my balls and stroke my cock. I was in heaven. I fucked her silky smooth mouth slowly, gently until I could stand it no longer. My hips bucked my cock deep into her throat and she took it all in. I fucked her mouth with complete abandon and I started to come. From my toes. Every nerve in my body was tingling at that moment. I came longer and harder than I ever remembered and my beautiful Jillian took me there.

It was our first – but certainly not last D/s experience.

Speakeasy
Speakeasy
35 Followers
12