Jillian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Speakeasy
Speakeasy
34 Followers

As Jillian would say, she “followed orders nicely.” My fingers played with the entrance to her vagina as the water played across her clit. Her breathing got deeper and deeper, breathing in through her nose and out through her mouth. Her legs started to shake. I moved her clit out of the water stream. She whimpered a little. “Relax, darling.” Her legs relaxed and I moved her back to the water jet. “Now concentrate on your left thigh,” I said, moving my hand there. “Feel the tiny orgasms floating all through the muscles?” She breathed in deeply as she noticed them.

“Oh… yes,” she whispered.

My hand moved slowly to her inner right thigh. “And here?”

Her head nodded as she looked me straight in the eye, wondering how I knew what she was feeling when she hadn’t herself known. I believe that was the moment she submitted entirely to me. As soon as she did, I could tell she was about to come very hard. “Girls, take off the nipple clamps.” As they did, I put three fingers inside her cunt and put her clit close to the source of the water.

Carol stopped breathing. “Breathe, darling.” She did… and she was taken over by all the sensations… every part of her body was moving slowly to orgasmic sensations she later told us she had never felt before. She started to wail… a slow, deep pitched song of lust. Then she would breathe in deeply and slowly and start again. Her head arched back and her body became rigid. The wailing continued for a long time as the three of us continued to kiss, touch and caress her body. Finally, she started a series of quick convulsive movements. Her inner thighs shook and then she was at her peak and coming down… she continued to wail and moan for at least a minute as we watched and held her. When she was through, her eyes opened and she smiled and then began to cry. I dropped her legs and we all held her in the center of us while she sobbed.

“Thank you,” she said over and over again, “thank you.” Then to each of us in turn, she sobbed, “I love you.” Finally, to me, “I will be your slave for as long as I live.”

We all hugged each other while Susan continued to cry against my shoulder.

Sharon

At the weekly weigh-ins and body checks, Jillian had noticed that Susan’s weight had started a slight but definite upward trend, although she was far from overweight. She decided that they all needed a bit of “body tuning” since I loved beautiful bodies and have an unjustified aversion to fat. So, she found a personal trainer through a friend of hers and made an appointment for Thursday night after dinner… usually a quiet night for us since nothing was permanently scheduled for Thursdays.

Dinner that evening was early (so we would be ready for the trainer) and wonderful… duck with orange/brandy sauce and some fantastic herb rice and veggies. We were all pretty stuffed. I told Susan it was one of the best meals I’ve had and she should be rewarded… I then told Jillian and Carol to undress her and tie her onto the wheel… the VERY large wagon wheel in the atrium… everyone was to give her five strokes with their favorite whip and then make her come for as long as she could stand it. She has a pretty high tolerance for pleasure, so by the time we were finished with her, it was pretty horny in the house… and the trainer was due to show up any time. I sent everyone to get dressed in gym clothes and be ready, and just as I did, the doorbell rang. I pushed the intercom button and told Sharon (the trainer) to come in. She did, and I went to the interior door to greet her. We were VERY lucky to get her… smooth, almost white, freckled skin, short red hair and eyes big enough to fall into. Her body needed no further sculpting… beautiful. I was already pretty aroused from our earlier activities and it was difficult not to make a potentially embarrassing sexual overture. She was VERY energetic and started talking immediately about the house and how unusual and beautiful it is… then the girls came in. I made introductions all around and we went to the studio where we had put out some mats for exercise. (I had decided to join them after meeting Sharon….)

When we were finished, everyone was pretty sweaty, so the girls invited Sharon to join them in the shower. I went to my own shower, washed quickly and dressed in a blousy white short sleeved shirt and dark grey shorts… tennis shoes and white socks. As I passed the monitor in the bedroom, I could see into the girls shower. They were all four in there together, and talking and laughing. I couldn’t tell what they were saying because the microphone in there was not the best I owned, but it was apparent that the laughing was at ideas that contained sexual innuendoes. It’s a certain kind of laughing that my girls do when sex is in the air. They were obviously talking about Sharon’s sculpted legs and hips because she kind of modeled for them like you see in the muscle magazines. They were amazing. Then Jillian (God bless her) started to wash Sharon’s back, to Sharon’s obvious enjoyment. Her head looked up and back and stretched the muscles in her neck. She was unbelievably beautiful. Next, Susan began to wash Sharon’s torso, pausing at length at her breasts. Sharon’s eyes closed with delight. Carol was getting ready to do her part; she started washing Sharon’s legs, slowly and carefully to just below her pussy. This made Sharon spread her legs with anticipation and frustration. As Susan began to kiss her breasts and pull on her nipples, her breathing was getting heavy and deep. Jillian then pulled Sharon back so the she was holding her at an angle and her legs were spread and open for Carol who needed no encouragement to start kissing the insides of her thighs slowly and erotically. Sharon was groaning now, even with the bad microphone, groans were there and increasing in intensity. Then, before Sharon could come, Carol stood up and kissed her on the mouth. Ooooo I wanted to be a part of THAT kiss. I could almost taste it. Then she worked her way down again and brought Sharon to another peak and backed off. Jillian must have known that I would be watching, because she then turned Sharon so that she was facing directly into the hidden camera. The camera was mounted about seven feet off the ground so that I had the perfect angle to see Sharon’s body quivering with delight over and over again… my devilish little women made sure she didn’t come, though; they were getting her ready for a whole night of fun.

By this time, my cock had been dripping precome for about ten minutes so I had a fair inkling of what Sharon must be going through; she didn’t stand a chance with my girls. Then they stood her up, and I could hear her beg for more… she was truly primed for a good fuck… our style of fucking. The water was turned off and all the girls started drying each other off, all of them paying the most attention to Sharon who was still almost ready to come from all their ministrations.

Then Susan began to kiss Sharon, hard and deep, while Jillian pulled her hands behind her back and put on some arm restraints. Sharon started to protest, but Jillian whispered something in her ear and Sharon’s eyes got as big as saucers. Then she nodded and Jillian kissed her on the neck. causing Sharon to shiver with anticipation. Carol reached into a drawer beside the sink and brought out a pair of black thigh high stockings. She slowly put them on her as Susan and Jillian continued to kiss and taste her upper half. Carol walked out of the picture and returned with a pair of black fuck-me pumps and then put them on Sharon’s feet. God, she was lovely. I decided to move to the atrium because I was sure that the girls were headed that way and I didn’t want to disappoint them (or me).

When they entered, they were all dressed in my favorite clothes… thigh high stockings and heels… all different colors. Jillian spoke first, “Sir, Sharon wants to play with us tonight.”

“Does Sharon know what that means?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Sharon, come closer and kneel in front of me.” She did. God she’s amazing looking. “First you must know that you are putting a lot of trust in me to be able to dominate you and not hurt you. You also understand that I am going to take you places you may have never been before. Knowing all that, are you sure you want to do this?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Stand and kiss me.“ It’s a wonderful, passionate, willing kiss. “I think I taste some fresh pussy on your lips, don’t I?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Whose is it?”

“Mine, Sir.”

“Well, there will be more before we’re through with you tonight.”

Sharon shuddered visibly.

“Jillian, tie her between those posts. Susan, bring me the toy box. Carol, pick out a nice whip.”

All moved to their assigned tasks.

Susan rolled the toy box in from the storage room and opened it for me. Sharon was lovely tied and open between the posts. We could reach her from all sides - arms and legs tied apart for compete access.

I started by blindfolding her.

Then I moved behind her and gave a few light strokes with the whip. She took a quick deep breath. Separately, I whispered to the girls: “Carol, put on those nipple clamps. Jillian, kneel in front of her and lick her cunt, stay away from her clitoris. Susan, take the feathers and stroke her face and neck with them.” I don’t think Sharon knew what to do with all the stimulation. “Don’t let her come yet.” Her breath was getting ragged now.

I gave her a few more strokes and she started to scream, “Please… please.”

“Please what?” I asked.

“Please Sir, let me come.”

“Soon enough Darling.” I got a butt plug from the toy chest and lubed it well, then started to move it against her ass. God, she was hot, and trying to get all of it in at once. I pushed it in slowly, fucking her with it and letting just an inch at a time enter her. She continued to scream for release.

“Will you be a perfect slave for the evening and follow my every command?”

“God, yes, Sir.”

“Good. Jillian, make her come.”

Jillian really knew what she was doing. I used the whip to stimulate her back and ass, making sure I hit the butt plug occasionally. Sharon was screaming and writhing and begging for release. Then she stopped moving. Every perfectly sculpted muscle tensed. Her neck stretched as far up as it would go. She stopped breathing, and then a groan, a long, slow, loud groan as every muscle in her body responded to our ministrations. It continued for almost a minute… Jillian was stretching it as long as she knew how (and she DID know how!) Sharon was pumping against Jillian’s face and between groans screaming “I’m coming… I’m coming!” over and over again… this was apparently a peak experience for her.

When she was finished, her body was covered with sweat and she hung there like a limp rag doll with a big smile on her face. I removed her blindfold and released her bindings… she fell into my arms. “Thank you,” she whispered.

“You’re welcome, darling. You may rest for a minute, and then you will do our bidding.”

“Yes Sir.”

I walked her to the nearest sofa and told Jillian and Susan to get on the rug in front of us. They did and then I told them to get into a 69 position and began to work out their own frustration. Then I asked Carol to kneel in front of the sofa. When she did, I pulled her head to my dripping cock. She began to suck in earnest. I told Sharon to remove her butt plug; it was going to be in the way. She did and I told her to kneel in front of the sofa with her head on the cushion. I then thanked Carol and told her to get on the sofa and straddle Sharon’s face. When she did, I told Sharon to make it VERY good for Carol.

Meanwhile, Jillian and Susan were approaching a climax as I put my cock against Sharon’s ass and pushed slowly, but firmly inside her. She pushed back against me and I started to fuck her and slowly go deeper and deeper into her ass. She had amazing muscles everywhere and it felt like she had a vise grip on my cock as I fucked her. Carol was getting VERY hot from Sharon’s mouth and I was starting to feel the same on the other end. Then I started to come. Oh God did I start to come, and with her tight ass holding me, it was deep and amazing. Carol also started to come when she saw my face begin to contort with orgasm, and then Sharon started to come again! Her ass was squeezing me over and over again as her internal muscles contracted with her orgasm. Carol started to groan that wonderful groan of hers and then I heard Jillian and Susan do the same behind me. It felt like I pumped a gallon into Susan’s ass, and then we all collapsed onto the nearest surface. Sharon pulled back on top of me with her arms holding me very tight. We all just sat or lay there breathing hard for at least a minute.

“It looks like this is going to be a long night,” I said, and everyone laughed.

Sharon decided to join us first as a weekly trainer, then as a roommate and then much later, as you know, a life partner.

Speakeasy
Speakeasy
34 Followers