Jillian Ch. 04

Story Info
Friday nights are beautiful.
5.7k words
4.7
19.3k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Speakeasy
Speakeasy
35 Followers

Schedule

Jillian and I put a schedule together for all of us. On Monday Tuesday and Wednesday, we paired off to sleep like this: Jillian and I were always together in the Master Bedroom and the other three rotated in our bed with us if they chose to. Those nights were fairly vanilla, mostly because they were work nights and there wasn’t time for serious play. Sunday night, it was just me and Jillian in the master bedroom and the rest of the girls would stay together. This schedule was flexible in case anyone was sick or just cranky and needed to be alone or needed special company. Occasionally, Jillian would need to get away from me and would stay in the other room. At other times, someone else would be needy and we adjusted sleeping arrangements to fill that need. The idea was to make sure that no one was ignored by anyone, and if someone felt ignored, they were to say so.

Thursday nights we work out with Sharon and then all take a shower and a hot tub together… and then a wonderful free for all fuck.

I love Friday nights. On a rotating basis, two of the girls are assigned the task of putting on a sexy show for the rest of us. It could be a play or a strip or a poetry reading or just a good fuck we could all watch… nothing was in stone as to content or type. If they need the participation of any of the rest of us, they can ask, but it is their responsibility to come up with something interesting.

Saturday is kink day. I play the master and they play slaves and do my bidding. The pressure is on me on Saturdays… I love it.

Of course, all this has to be worked around everyone’s work and travel schedules… as well as having a social life outside the house. There has to be some time for real life.

One Friday night especially sticks in my mind. It was Carol and Sharon’s turn to put on a show. Carol, as you know, is an accomplished violinist and Sharon has studied dance for her whole life. When she was younger, she was with a ballet company for several years. Her body still hasn’t recovered from that grueling experience; her feet have never been the same.

We went out to dinner that night to a quiet French restaurant… great food and conversation and then home to watch the show. We got home and Jillian and Susan and I sat in the atrium. We opened a bottle of cabernet and drank slowly and talked idly while we waited. After quite a long while, Carol was the first to emerge. She was wearing the Japanese robe that she had on the first day I saw her. Stunning. She was also wearing her hair high on her head in a Japanese style with those long sticks – I forget what they’re called - in her hair. Her hands and face were painted with silver paint so she looked like someone of another plane of existence… ethereal, unreachable from our lowly karmic levels. She stopped at the edge of the atrium near the waterfall, raised her violin and started playing a slow, powerful, haunting melody that sounded like one of Bartók’s Hungarian Folk tunes. The lights dimmed everywhere but near the waterfall and then Sharon emerged from the other side of the waterfall. She was nude and painted head to toe with silver paint. The only other color on her was her very red hair, which was slicked back with so much gel that it looked artificial. She had shaved her pussy for this night and danced beautifully, sinuously. It was catlike. Sensuous. Her silver skin glinted in the lights. We sat there enchanted. watching a moving work of art.

She moved slowly toward Carol, who continued to play her haunting melody. Then, Sharon danced suggestively in front of and around Carol, obviously trying to seduce her with every move of her body. Soon Carol began to move to the music as well, making seductive movements of her own as she raised the intensity of the music. Sharon’s cat-like seduction was working. Sharon backed into the center of the room as Carol, mesmerized and playing violin like an angel, followed her. The music she played was getting even more seductive as Carol matched Sharon’s steps toward us. Then, in the center, they stopped and Sharon danced around Carol, never touching, but obviously caressing her torso, face and neck. Her dancing was powerful and sexy, and the music made it even more so. From behind her, Sharon reached around and untied Carol’s robe. As it opened, we could see that she, too was painted head to toe in silver paint. Sharon then picked up the CD remote that had been left in the right place and started – believe it or not – Bolero. We all laughed, but were silenced when Carol put down her violin and they started dancing together, always seductive, never touching. Sharon had taught Carol a thing or two about how to move to music. Our very shy Japanese wife had become a sexy sexy dancer. Sharon removed Carol’s robe slowly, enticingly and they danced even closer. They looked as if they were fucking slowly. It was remarkably stunningly beautiful. At the end of Bolero, they – finally – kissed and continued to kiss long after the music stopped.

When we could get our breath, those of us in the audience stood up and applauded. It had been an amazing show. We gathered around them excitedly and hugged them as they continued to kiss and moved against one another. Then, we all dropped our clothes and carried the showgirls into the shower, telling them over and over how wonderful it had been. Carol and Sharon were visibly excited by their dancing together and we all grabbed some soap and started to clean off the silver paint. Then Jillian got on her knees in front of Sharon and started to kiss and lick her way up Sharons thighs. Susan did the same for Carol. I was left with the top halves to attend to and did so with all the vigor I could muster. Then I called a halt. Everyone looked at me wondering what I was doing. “Sharon and Carol just got this hot by seducing each other in front of us. Let’s get everyone dry and let them finish the job without our intervention.” Sharon and Carol looked at each other with the kind of “I’m gonna fuck your eyes out” gleam in their eyes that only a few lucky souls have ever seen.

We all dried off and retired to the master bedroom where Sharon and Carol immediately jumped on the bed and started to make love. The rest of us sat together on the bed and watched while we held and caressed each other. My cock was very hard by this time, and a quick check of the pussies around me told me I wasn’t the only one who was turned on. Carol and Sharon where shaking all over in a private world of their own so Jillian, Susan and I started our own little party. My mouth started to roam Jillian while Jillian’s mouth started to roam Susan while Susan’s mouth began to roam me. We heard loud grunting and groaning from Carol and Sharon, but by now were too engrossed in what we were doing to look that direction. Then I got onto my back and sat Jillian on my cock. I don’t think I’ve described her wonderful cunt before. It’s VERY tight and slippery at the entrance, and then opens up wider inside. It feels like a tight slippery rubber band moving up and down my cock, and when she comes, she has these marvelous mini-contractions that tighten everything everywhere in quick spasms; it feels almost like a vibrator. Truly wonderful.

Susan then straddled my face and started kissing Jillian as I began to taste the beautiful clitoris in front of me. Another visual note here. I love looking at an aroused pussy - spread labia and red in color and damp - but the most visually stimulating is a black woman’s cunt. The bright red color surrounded by deep ebony is truly beautiful. It has the delicacy of the butterfly it looks like, with colors of amazing intensity. I didn’t have a lot of time to muse on that situation, however, because this particular ebony cunt was rubbing needfully against my face. It is not in my nature to want to disappoint, so I took to my task with renewed vigor. Next to my cock, I could feel Carol’s fingers rubbing Jillian’s clit while I licked and sucked and let my hands roam across whatever body parts I could reach. Then the grunting and groaning started, and I exploded into Jillian’s cunt. Susan and Jillian were right behind me and we all fell into a heap. All of us snuggled in the middle of the bed and fell asleep.

I love my wives and the life we lead.

Special toys

Sometimes I get in the mood for some real kink. Well, not so kinky as many I’ve known. I’m not interested in real pain or degradation or body wastes or maiming of body parts. I’ll leave those for others who have an appreciation of the Marquis de Sade that I can’t share. Nothing is ever done without permission and if it goes too far, the safe word is STOP. It can be said loudly or whispered, but if I hear it, I immediately stop what I’m doing and unrestrain the submissive. At least that’s the plan… I haven’t gone too far for anyone of my clan yet. When this mood strikes me, usually on a Saturday night, I tell Jillian to prepare the girls for a heavy evening. They all go into the girls bedrooms and shower and return to the master bedroom wearing lingerie. They are restrained with their hands behind their backs and wearing their slave collars. Jillian is not restrained, although she is wearing her collar, and is instead pulling the rest along with a leash tied through all their collars. Since every time is as different as I can make it, there is usually a lot of nervous anticipation in their eyes.

One night, when they arrived in the bedroom, I handed Jillian blindfolds for all but her. She went one by one down the rank and put a blindfold on each of them. The final tying of each blindfold was accompanied by a deep kiss from the mistress. Carol, Susan and Sharon then followed Jillian into our dungeon/secret toy room by being pulled by the leash.

The room is about 20 wide and 30 feet long, and looks much like the dungeon room of a medieval castle. Stone walls with chains and bars and whips and canes hanging in perfect alignment. There is carpet, of course… another modern touch. A person sized table sits near the middle of the room. (I’m looking for a suit of armor… if anyone has one that’s not too expensive, please let me know. )

In the center of the room this time, I had placed a Sybian. In case that word is new to you, it is the foremost electronic masturbation device for women. I looks like a half cylinder, round side up with a dildo sticking out from the top. Women have reported orgasms continuing for hours when they use it, if they choose to. It is quite expensive, but most that have it, feel that it’s worth the price. The dildo moves around in circles and back and forth simultaneously and there is a vibrator that is in constant touch with the clitoris when the user is seated on the soft leather cylinder. There is a control attached by a 4’ cable with two dials on it… one for the dildo and one for the vibrator. It’s diabolically clever and wonderful. Usually, it’s the person riding the machine that has the controls in her hand… but not this night. You see, it was brand new and no one knew about it but Jillian; she had to know because she handles our money and it isn’t easy to slip a check for two thousand dollars through her financial net. At any rate, she was going to handle the controls at first since she was the mistress.

I took Carol’s leash off and walked her to a set of wall chains and tied her to them. Then I did the same for Sharon. Since Susan in the most vocal of the girls, I decided she would go first so the sounds could create a certain apprehensive eagerness on the parts of the other girls. I moved her to the center of the room and tied her wrists to the overhead rings. The chilling sound of chains moving across each other added to the tension in the room. I pulled her panties to the floor and she clumsily stepped out of them. (Hey… YOU try to take off your underwear while you’re blindfolded, wearing heels and can’t move your arms.) Then I gently lowered her onto the Sybian. Her knees straddled the machine and the dildo snuggled inside her cunt. She gave a slight moan as it entered her, pumping a few times to spread the lubrication. Then, to make sure she couldn’t escape whatever Jillian did to her, I tied her ankles to her thighs… loosely enough to allow blood to circulate, but tight enough that she wouldn’t be able to stand up and get off the machine until we were finished with her. I then pulled her lips to mine and kissed her as Jillian turned on the Sybian at low speed.

I could see the girls along the wall straining to hear what was going on by turning their heads to get the most sound into their ears as if it would help… to get any clue at all as to what was to happen to them.

I got some nipple clamps and put them on Susan. She took in a big breath and then settled into the sensations. They were undoubtedly mild so far… just enough for her to slowly get interested. I then walked over to Carol and Sharon and moved Carol to the same rings that Sharon was using, tying her so that they were facing each other. I took a pair of nipple clips and – taking Sharon’s right nipple and Carol’s left, tied them together with one clamp. I then repeated the procedure for the other side. They were breathing very heavily by then. I told them they could move any way they wanted, and kiss or whatever they felt like, but to pay attention to the sounds they would hear because they would be next. I then spanked them both a few times to get them warmed up. Before I left them they were kissing like two long lost lovers and rubbing their bodies together. Beautiful.

I went back to Susan who was now beginning to feel the power of the Sybian. Jillian was expertly guiding her along the path to orgasm, slowly but surely. Then, I took a light cane from the wall and struck her on the ass a couple of times. At the same time, Jillian turned up the heat on the Sybian. Susan began to groan and hump the Sybian, which was getting wet from her juices all the way to the floor. The other girls had stopped rubbing against each other and listened intently as Susan started to whimper. I sat down behind her straddling the Sybian and put my arms around her, removing the nipple clamps. She practically screamed and began to thrash her head back and forth… grunting as she pushed against the Sybian. It was beautiful to see this amazing woman, her arms chained in the air, being violated by a machine that was taking her to new heights. “Uhng. Uhng. Uhng.” I began to play with her nipples and kissing her neck. She tried to reach my lips and couldn’t stay still long enough. Her breathing became ragged and she squirmed side to side and up and down as well as she could. Then Jillian turned up the power. Susan went rigid against me; she sucked in her breath and stopped breathing, and then the long low wail that we love to hear from her. Because of the machine, her orgasm was continuing far longer than normal. Jillian had been watching her pretty closely so she knew what effect the machine would have on her. Jillian played with the controls and kept her going on and on. “Please sir, please… I’ve had enough…” then it hit her again and she screamed, “Oh God. Oh God. Oh Jesus,” as wave after wave hit her. (She tends to get religious at moments like this.) Then she relaxed thinking it was over again when Jillian hit the controls and she went on to new heights altogether, small high pitched shrieks and then another long low wail. Jillian kept her going for about ten minutes longer and then point took pity on her, knowing that her own turn was to come. I untied Susan and held her until her breathing relaxed and she could speak again. “Wow, Sir” she whispered in a hoarse voice, “that was an E ticket.”

Carol and Sharon were now very hot with anticipation… rubbing against each other… I think Carol was close to coming. I went over to them and pulled off the nipple clamps… both of them moaned at the sudden rush of blood and sensation into their breasts and began humping against each other. I said, “plenty of time to come later, darlings” and moved Carol back to her own station… I then took a medium sized vibrating dildo and pulled Carol’s panties down to her knees… then I put the vibrator completely inside her and pulled her panties back up to hold it in. “That should keep you interested for a while.” I then spanked her ass a few times and kissed her lips and breasts, paying careful attention to those overly sensitive nipples that had just come out of a clamp… then I walked over and did the same for Sharon. They both started to make beautiful groaning sounds that continued on and on.

Susan was fully recovered by now. Jillian was holding her as she came down from that amazing high. I removed her blindfold and kissed her deeply. “Would you like a little sweet revenge on your mistress?”

“Oh, yes sir.”

I then tied Jillian as Susan had been tied and put the nipple clamps on Jillian. I sat behind her and held her closely, kissing her neck and fondling her breasts. She was so hot already, I thought she’d come as soon as she sat on the Sybian. Carol proved, however, to be Jillian’s equal at teasing with the controls and it wasn’t long before Jillian was as heavy into her orgasm as Susan had been a few minutes before. Her high pitched squeals were music to everyone’s ears. They continued through three orgasms. Susan was getting a wonderful revenge that Jillian didn’t seem to mind.

Carol and Sharon were beside themselves waiting for their turn at they knew not what, humping the air trying to get an orgasm from their dildos. To no avail, of course; it just kept them tortuously close to the edge. After Carol had finished with Jillian, I left her tied on the Sybian for a moment while I took out my cock and slid it into her mouth. It took no time at all before I spurted an amazing amount of come down her throat. She swallowed like a champ and thanked me and I kissed her. I then released her and it was Carol’s turn on the Sybian followed by Sharon. By the end of Sharon’s turn, we were all (except Sharon who needed some rest) turned on again and we adjourned, arm in arm to the master bedroom. I pulled Carol close to me. “I need a good fuck,” I said.

She said, “you’ve come to the right place, sir.” I laid on my back and she sat down on my cock. She was so wet – and so was I – that my cock slipped straight on in without any pumping. I always forget how tight she is until I’m there. Her slippery little shaved cunt always molds itself to my cock for the entire time I’m inside her. She moved slowly back and forth across my cock. Her eyes were getting glazed as she started to pump her little body up and down and across mine. I pulled Jillian so that she was sitting on my face and facing Carol. They kissed and fondled each other as they rode me to orgasm. Sharon and Susan gathered around us and we all kissed and hugged while my cock slid in and out of Carol. I came rather quickly and held myself inside her for a while as we all held each other very closely. We then all got under the quilts, snuggled and fell asleep. It had been a very long night. One funny thing that sometimes happens. When we have a really good evening together – not necessarily sex – we all like to sleep cuddled in one bed. As we do and the lights go out, Sharon sometimes says, “G’night John Boy,” and everyone laughs. Of course, our family is pretty far removed from John-boy’s, but we are family.

Another Special Night

It was another Friday night… and it was Sharon and Susan’s turn to give us a show. After dinner, Jillian, Carol and I sat in the living room anticipating what they were going to do… a guessing game of sorts. We sat on the sofa and waited. They had erected a curtain in front of the “hanging” area, so we spent a little time trying to guess what they were going to do… none of us were right.

The lights came down and we were treated to Susan dressed in a short white skirt and torn white tee-shirt top. She was hanging by both arms from chains attached to our ceiling hooks. She was blindfolded and had three way clamps attached to both nipples and her clitoris. Sharon had on a bra, hot pants, elbow length gloves and calf length boots… all black leather and shining when the lights hit her. They looked the perfect glamour Nazi and victim. Susan was already breathing heavily, no doubt from the tightness of the clamps and the anticipation of what was to come. There were small spotlights focussed on every part of her body so that we could see the two of them and little else in the room. It was beautiful. We could even see the stars above us through the glass roof. Susan’s black skin against the white clothing contrasting with Sharon’s black clothing and very white skin was a black and white photographer’s wet dream. Stunning contrasts and textures. Beautiful, compelling, powerful.

Speakeasy
Speakeasy
35 Followers
12