Jillian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon, riding crop in hand, walked forward and said, “Susan suspects that she can come from being helpless and stimulated by pain. We’re going to see if it’s true. We have practiced a little, but this is the first time we’ll try to take it to the point where she comes. Please be quiet so we can concentrate on what we’re doing.” With that, she turned back to Susan and whispered something in her ear. Susan replied, “uh huh” rather loudly and breathed even heavier than before. Sharon stood back and started to strike her back and thighs with the riding crop. It was a slow, regular rhythm of hits in an irregular pattern. Susan knew when she was going to be hit. She did not know where, so the surprise each time must have been intense. She started to breathe hard and loud with little glottal stops every few seconds. She was obviously getting very excited. The pain of each stroke couldn’t have been terrible, but the accumulation of little slaps over a period of time can be overwhelming. Sharon then unbuttoned Susan’s shorts and took her riding crop and pushed them down to the floor. Susan then had on only a torn tee-shirt top. Her breasts were heaving and she was beginning to sweat. Sharon ripped the tee-shirt open. And Susan was beautiful. Sweating. The spotlights were glinting off the beads of sweat, and there was a bright sheen of come trailing down her thighs. The crop came down on her breasts now. Susan’s mouth became slack and her breathing quickened. Her head started thrashing from side to side. Then back to the regular rhythm irregular placement of the crop. Breasts. Thighs. Stomach. Back. Ass. It almost seemed like Sharon was hitting her everywhere at the same time. Susan’s beautiful black skin was getting redder by the minute.

Sharon then reached to the table beside her and retrieved a flogger that had hundreds of very skinny leather strands, and began to flog her… slowly at first, then with increasing intensity. Susan’s legs were free to move and she did her best to avoid being hit… at least as well as a blindfolded and restrained person can do… and soon there were tears streaming from her eyes. Her breathing became heavy and she was choking down sobs, groaning with every blow of the flogger. She would strike at irregular intervals now. Sometimes resting for as long as ten seconds, other times hitting by swinging the strands of the flogger in circles as fast as she could while hitting Susan at every turn. The impact of the hits was heavier than I had expected… I hoped it sounded harder than it was. Sharon then moved so that she could access her front and began flogging – gently at first – almost caressing her stomach and breasts.

I started to get up to see if she was OK and Jillian touched my arm to stop me. She whispered, “please trust them, sir.” So I sat back down to watch some more. This was a bridge we had never crossed before and I found myself more than a little interested in how it was to play out anyway… my cock was responding despite my worry for Susan. Maybe because of it. I was getting turned on by something that only a few months ago I would have considered outside my personal bounds. There were stripes forming across Susan’s abdomen and as Sharon flogged the chains from the clamps on her nipples and clit, she would hump the air. She was obviously into a very sexual “sub-space.” Her groans filled the room. My cock was hard and dripping. I looked over at Jillian and Carol and they were both completely entranced with the show, their mouths were open and they were breathing faster than normal. While Jillian was resting her arm on mine to quiet and calm me, she was holding hands tightly with Carol. I began to wonder if my subs were more sub than I thought.

By this time, Susan’s shirt had been completely ripped off so that we could see the stripes that by now covered most of the front of her body. Sharon continued relentlessly striking her in an irregular rhythm and Susan was screaming “Oh God” over and over again. Sharon moved around to her back once more and Susan’s groaning increased. Her attempts to avoid the blows changed. She seemed now to be trying to lean into them. Her legs came together and she began rubbing them side to side in an apparent attempt to stimulate her clit.

Sharon said, “Oh no you don’t!” and went to the toy box to get a “spreader.” She then proceeded to chain Susan’s legs three feet apart so she couldn’t get them close enough to do anything. Then, the real teasing began. “Does the little slut need to come?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Then Sharon used the flogger to slap her cunt.

A deep intake of breath and Susan said, “thank you ma’am.”

Again Sharon slapped her cunt.

A deeper intake of breath.

Then Susan stood behind her and kneeled down to inspect her pussy. “Oh, darling, you are very wet.”

Through deep anguished breaths, Susan managed to say, “yes Ma’am.”

We watched as she moved the handle of the flogger up and then slowly into Susan’s cunt. Susan took a really deep breath at this point and looked like she was starting to come. Then Sharon moved it slowly in and out. Very slowly. It was astounding to watch the flogger’s handle began to shine brightly with Susan’s come. It was obviously very frustrating to Susan because she couldn’t get it to move fast enough inside her to make her come, despite her best efforts to pump against the handle. Sharon then stood up, flogger in hand and brought it to Susan’s mouth. Even blindfolded, Susan knew what it was as soon as it touched her lips and she started licking it clean. Sharon took the flogger handle and placed it between Susan’s teeth, like a pirate’s knife, and told her to hold on to it. “Do you think you’re ready Darling?”

She breathed through her clenched teeth, “oh, yes, ma’am. Please.”

“Please what?”

“Please let me come.” She was wailing by this time. “Please.” Tears were streaming from under the blindfold. She was shining with wetness all over from sweat and tears and come. The lights glinted off the dampness creating a fast moving light show whenever she moved to avoid or lean into a blow.

Sharon then grabbed the chains holding the nipple and clit clips in place and pulled them off all at once. Susan, clenching her teeth tightly to the flogger, threw her head back and let out a moan through her tightly clamped teeth that could be heard a month from now. As she did, the riding crop came out again and Sharon started to slap her clit with it. That was it. Susan began that long low moan we all know signals a Richter scale piece of dynamite exploding in her pussy. Her hips were thrust forward so we could actually see her cunt opening slowly and then contracting with staggering force. Sharon had placed small spot light aimed at the exact spot so we could see everything perfectly. She began a long slow writhing and we could see the muscles in her stomach rippling up and down in time with the contractions of her cunt. Sharon kept slapping and Susan kept coming far longer that I thought possible.

There was silence in the room now save for Susan’s sobs. The flogger fell from her mouth and her body went limp in the chains holding her arms and legs. Sharon moved in front of her and kissed her deeply and lovingly. Susan returned the kiss… open to anything Sharon wanted.

Sharon called us forward and we removed the chains holding her up as well as her blindfold. She was very unsteady, so we supported her as we walked her to the shower, all of us kissing whatever body part was closest. We all stripped and walked into the shower together and lovingly soaped and caressed her body which was covered with welts so that it felt bumpy under our hands. She still hadn’t said a word. Nobody had said a word. We dried her, and put body lotion all over her and walked her to the bed. As soon as she lay down, her eyes closed and she fell into a deep sleep, mumbling, “thank you, I love you” over and over again. We covered her with a quilt, kissed her and left her sleeping peacefully.

Back in the living room, we were all quiet. All holding hands with someone. All feeling breathless and close and – in my case at least – VERY horny. I pulled Jillian to me and looked her in the eyes, and then began to kiss her. It was a gentle kiss. A kiss reserved for people who have bonds beyond the sexual; a touching of souls as much as lips and tongues. Sharon and Carol pulled closely around us and we all held each other in an expression of something difficult to describe if you’ve never felt it and so obvious if you have. A transcendent feeling of oneness with each other and with everyone and everything everywhere.

We all kissed each other and the kisses gradually became more sexual. I grabbed Sharon and began to kiss her, telling the others to undress her… I was too busy to bother. Of course, she wasn’t wearing much, so it took no time at all to get her naked. I then walked her over to the stage area and clamped her wrists into the chains. The lights were still on “stage mode” so she was stunning to look at.

“It would be anticlimactic to punish you the way you did Susan tonight. Maybe even disrespectful since it was so wonderfully done. So, we will do the opposite. We will punish you with pleasure.

Carol, bring the rolling cart.”

As she was getting the cart, Jillian and I approached Sharon. Jillian at the back and I at the front. Jillian started to kiss her way down Sharon’s neck and back and as she threw her head back, enjoying the sensations, I began to kiss the front of her neck. As you can imagine, Sharon was really beginning to enjoy the attention. We kissed our way slowly down her body… spending extra time at sensitive areas… I slowed at her neck, upper chest, tummy… Jillian slowed at her armpits, and her lower back, moving her tongue down the center of her spine and under her legs until her tongue and mine met at a VERY slippery spot between Sharon’s legs. There was a shiny trail of very slippery come all the way to her knees. By this time, Carol had returned with our mobile toybox.

That night changed the atmosphere in our house.

12