Jillian's Jugs Ch. 03

Story Info
Jillian's husband knows.
2.1k words
4.33
17.3k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Jillian's Jugs.

*

I feel like I've been here before. I'm trapped naked in the middle of a circle....and there are a bunch of large figures. As they come into focus, the panic starts to kick in.....they are all men...and they're naked too. Not just naked though.....every single one has a penis roughly the size of.....well....say.... Florida. One of them is lunging forward towards me while yelling, "I bet you like it black.....don't you, stud?" Shit!! Click my heels together......nope, not it. Count backwards from 5....damnit. I'm so screwed....bad time to recognize a great pun.

"Was that a yes to black?" Wait....something's off here. Everything is not what it seems. "Hellooooooo!!"

"Wha..?" As the fuzzy light comes into clarity....Jillian is standing beside the bed. Praise the Lord that I'm not going to be gang-banged by a bunch of huge ogre-like men.

"I said....I bet you like it black." She must have seen the remnants of fear in my eyes..... "Your coffee...do you take it black?"

"Oh....um...sure..... You didn't have to make coffee. You are my guest." She was so cute standing there with a coffee pot. I mean it.....that's all she was wearing....just the coffee pot. I think my dick must have noticed before I did...

"Thank you.....you just keep on surprising me." As it all came rushing back....she was the next best thing since electricity was invented.

"Well..." she paused to snicker under her breath....although I caught the jeer. "This day may be full of surprises. We took the day off of work."

"We? I don't remember calling in today..." I wasn't following...not even mentioning that I didn't work today anyways.

"Not you and me 'we'....Geno and me 'we'..." She looked so blissfully sweet right now.

"So Geno took the day off work to do.....?" She must have seen the look a barnyard animal gets when trying to figure out a physics problem.

"He'll be here to pick me up in a bit!"

Spit-take!!!

"Woah.....what? He knew that you spent the night here? Jesus....what are you trying to do.....I like Geno........and.....well....he used to like me too." I scrambled around looking for the rosary that I knew I didn't possess.

"Of course, silly..... I told him about the scenario after work last night." I felt like the Coyote holding up a "YIKES!!!" sign while treading mid-air just before the comedic drop.........with an anvil speeding behind.

"But.....I thought you said it was our secret. Won't he be pissed?" My wording didn't come out too rational at this point.

"He's actually pleased..... He's the one who sent me up to the bar last night....with the intention of us 'getting out-of-hand'. It was his idea." Right.....Ashton Kutcher is hiding in my bathroom and I'm on a reality game show.

"So....he's cool with us?" Redundancy here is simply to shake the disbelief at this point.

"Ask him yourself..." At that moment I hear Geno's black '88 Monte Carlo pull up in the driveway.

As my fuck-buddy's husband strolled up the walkway towards my front door, I decided to greet him with at least some sort of dignity.....I looked for my shorts and my old "News of the World" Queen T-shirt. Jillian decided to stay completely, and beautifully, stark naked.... I opened the door to a shit-eating grin...

"Hey Sethman! You should see the look on your face, dude. Sorry to throw all this at you at once.....I figured you wouldn't mind though." Well......no shit.... As I stood there waiting for the pie in the face....I felt Jill's arms around my neck and her nipples pressing into my back.

"I can't believe you set this up Geno....I feel so stupid right now. I really felt like I was doing something underhanded. Forgive my state of mind, will you." I was being honest here.

"Look.....it's ok......really." He locked eyes with me to show me how serious he was. Plus, he's the type of guy that would at least be honest with you.....a guy always knew where he stood with Geno.

"Well......then I guess I should tell you that your wife needs a damn cork or something. Hell....I've seen less fluid come out of the watering system at the golf course around 3pm...." I didn't feel like I was stretching the truth here...

"Really? Wow.....I have trouble getting her to squirt like that. You must be better educated on the subject than I thought."

"It was my major at college.......Muste Cum Loude." Was I boasting after fucking his wife? Shameless.......and I loved every second. Wait a damn minute.....am I still asleep? It turned out to be a dream already once today.... and I haven't even had breakfast yet.

"Jesus....she's even glowing. Did you guys eat yet?" Now he reads minds.....I love this guy.

"Just a midnight snack..." I got a backhand across the shoulder from Jillian after my pathetic Groucho Marx impersonation.

"You guys go shower.....I'm gonna fix some eggs and shit. You need some stamina.....cause I wanna see you make her squirt....maybe you can teach me how." Wow....he cooks.....offers his sex-starved wife to me....has cash to flip around.... I feel like I owe this guy my first-born or something....

Jillian pulled me towards the bathroom after a sensual kiss with her hubby. "See you in a bit honey.....I'm going to soap up your friend's cock...." My morning wood officially turned to petrified granite after that dirty mouthed sidebar.

"How do you like your eggs?" Geno hollered down the hallway.

"Freshly shaved....otherwise they're just unattractive and too course to feel up...." Insert comedic drum kick......

"So.....cracked on the plate then...." He was so good at firing right back....

Jill turned on the shower as I finished clumsily yanking off my clothes. She pulled me in and turned to face me. She threw her arms around me and slowly inserted her tongue inside my mouth. I enjoyed the Hollywood moment and returned the favour. I distinctively felt her smooth mound press and slowly gyrate on my hardened penis as my hands pressed around the dimples of her taut and curvy ass.

"You know.....I could really get used to this treatment." I was serious....making direct eye contact.

"Me too...." She paused for a second for effect. "You know....you should come and stay with Geno and me for a while. You could have the guest bedroom.....it would be sort of like summer camp......just think about it. Plus....." She trailed off here.

"Plus?" Where was she heading with this?

"Well....I know that we are throwing all of this open sexuality at you all of the sudden.....but..."

"Yeah....it's such a hardship and all...." I feigned the poor-man's status....

"I can see that..." She squeezed my hard ship for emphasis...

"Anyhow.....ooh...your hand feels great.." Dear Lord, she was squishing my cock through the slippery grip of her fingers.

"Thanks....so does your cock, sir...." She attempted a British accent here for an over-polite effect. "Our good friend Devine is supposed to come and stay with us this next week........I....I think you two would really hit it off....if you know what I mean...." Did I just hit the bonus round here?

"Devine?? That's seriously her real name? She sounds.....er...what's the word I'm looking for here?" My humor is much better to those who have been drinking a lot more.....

"Funny.....but we've fooled around with her before.....and she's single..." Jill was already a great button pusher. "except....."

"Except.....what's wrong?" I knew there was a catch. I grabbed the soap and lathered my hands up to a white froth . "Tell me the kicker while I scrub down that sexy tummy, lady..."

"Well...." The corner of her mouth upturned a tad... "You'll be disappointed because she has blond hair.....and only has 'C-cup' tits. I mean....she looks like a Playboy model and everything, but....well...she's no 'Jill the Thrill' as you can see..." she did a little spin while throwing her left hip at my eye....my left-side middle finger sent a jolt through her body as it brushed her clit on the way to the promised land.

"I'm.......so distraught now.... I think I need a release of my innermost pain....and fluids." I already had my index finger buried to the first knuckle inside Jill's dripping pussy....

"Does this help at all?" I was trying to scratch her itch.

"Nope....that finger's not going to cut it, mister...." She turned around and bent straight over, airing out her both of her pretty holes for me.... "I need something a little larger to work this out."

Damn.....I'm not sure what 'this' she's really referring to....nor do I really give a flying fuck.... My cock is leading my body anyhow... I turned my brain off as the tip of my penis barely grazed her slick outer lips......painting her opening with my pre-cum.....

"Ughhhh......" That moan from deep in her stomach was such a fucking turn-on..... The head of my hammer swelled and hardened to its fullest extent. I slowly pushed onward as my dick did a methodic voyage, slipping and sliding to the hot suction of her juicy, inner cave.

"Now, that is divine, you sexy fucking woman...." I emphasized the word 'that' at the moment my pubic hair tickled the rim of her anus.....complete with a pelvic thrust that would register on a Richter scale.....

"ooooohhhhh......fuck me, Seth" It sounded like a crying whimper.....

I decided to enjoy the slow and methodical build-up while watching my cock sink into her dripping pussy. I enjoyed how Jill's tight inner lips would still grip my shaft when I pulled backwards. I allowed only the very tip of my swelling head to remain inside of her.....then slowly thrusting again until I felt the little ring of her cervix kissing my flesh. She let a loud gasp escape her lips at this precise moment.....her hands were planted on the wall....her muscles were starting to tighten.....her back arched a little more.....the cheeks of her ass spread open naturally....and I saw her exquisite dirty rim clenching shut ever-so-slightly but sexily....

"Please fuck me........right there.....harder...." She was pleading now....and pushing back to meet my pubic bone

"Fuck....you are so tight Jill...."

"You are soooooooo......aahhhh....fucking deep inside me...." She was bouncing on her words now... "Y...ou....are....ugh...fuck....hittin...g........my....hmmmffff.....fuuu....ck....king.....spot..."

The sounds she was making was like the beautiful swell of the orchestra building up to the grand finale of an epic film. I think I really was hitting her fourth G-spot (I honestly do believe that one exists inside of women just below and underneath the cervix. If hit properly....you can make any woman squirt by working this spot properly......just theory mind you). All of this excitement was making me build to my own climax.

"Oohhhhhh.....fuuuuuuuuuuuucckkk......mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....Sssseeeeeeeeeee......th..thh...thh....!!!!!" She was convulsing like a demonically possessed lady all over my swelling cock....

"Fuck!! I'm gonna cum too Jill!!" I was pounding her so hard, I thought we would break through the bathroom wall.

At that exact moment....my knees buckled and shook from my intense cock rocket of cum....I was instantly dizzy and disoriented by the powerful wave firing from my body. More importantly....I felt Jillian erupt like Mount St. Helen's volcano.....almost a fire-hose type of pressure blasting from her inner depths. The force of our orgasms together actually knocked me backwards, and caused me to fall on my ass. Let's just call this what is is... "A.P.B" ...an atomic pussy bomb....her clear and sticky goo was all over me....thickly I might add.

Jill collapsed on top of me....and we laid there in the shower completely spent. The water was so refreshing on my body....just letting it rain on my face. I reached up and enveloped the woman of my dreams with my gravity-laden arms and a euphoric smile on my lifeless face.

"Are you ok Seth?" Jill was trying to catch her breath.

"Yeah.....I....uh..." I literally was at a loss for words now.

"I can't believe you just made me cum like that......I felt like a fire hydrant. That was fucking incredible." She turned over and gently sank her lips into mine and gave me the most sensual, slow, and passionate kiss.

Clap clap clap clap.......whistle.... Geno was giving us a standing ovation.......with his cock in his hand. He had spewed all over himself watching his wife and friend fuck the living daylights out of each other.

"Shit Geno....I didn't even realize you were there..." I was still laughing from our performance.

"Awe....you made a mess. Come hear darling." That was an understatement. Jill made a faux frown while crooking her finger. She was still laying on top of me while she reached over the tub to lick the white creamy gel off of her hubby's dick....which had not exactly softened a whole lot just yet. Geno stood proudly with his 4 ¾ incher without a bashful pause. He was shorter than I was....but he made up for it in thickness.

After she licked him cleaner than a lollipop....Jill helped me to my feet to finish washing.....then out of the shower to dry off.

"Oh...by the way....breakfast is ready..." We all laughed at Geno's belated announcement. He had zipped his member up tightly in his pants and strolled towards the kitchen.