Jillian's Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jillian emerged from the bathroom, Tony was stroking his already hard cock. Jillian glanced around the room.

"Where are my underwear?" she asked.

Tony frowned at her. "So eager to leave?"

She blushed again and bit her lip. Fuck, she was gorgeous! "I just thought since we'd... you know..."

"Fucked," Tony filled in.

She met his eyes firmly. "Since we'd fucked, we'd be done."

Tony narrowed his eyes. "Get back in bed Jillian. If I only get you for one day then I am damn sure going to make the most of it."

Her heart soared in her chest. She'd been worried that he was done with her. A quick fuck and then she'd be out the door. But as soon as she slid into the bed he wrapped his bear-like arms around her and kissed her.

She melted into him. Every fantasy she'd ever had about him stirred in her mind. His large hand trailed down her side to fondle her breast.

"These things are perfect, Jillian. So firm and round. I especially love these small pink nipples," he told her, sucking the nipple into his mouth. She loved the way he always said her full name.

His hand trailed lower, leaving a trail of goosebumps across her flat abdomen. His middle finger slid gently into her slit, swirling around her hard clit. She arched her back into his hand.

"And this pussy is indescribable. It's beautiful and tight and so responsive," he continued. His finger slid lower, slipping into her. He swirled it around a moment before pulling it back out.

Jill whimpered. She'd just experienced two mind blowing orgasms at the hand of this man. How could she possibly crave more? But she did. She closed her small hand around his velvet shaft and he grunted as she started tugging on it.

If he wanted to talk about beauty, he should count himself too, she thought. His cock was perfect in every way. From it's long, veined shaft to it's sensitive, bulbous head. She used her thumb to rub the pre-cum already beginning to drip out of his slit. Tony groaned.

Abruptly he pulled himself out of her grasp but immediately settled between her open thighs. He brought the head of dick to her entrance. Leaning down, he pressed his lips to hers. "Now tell me what you like," he whispered.

Jillian wrapped her arms around him, one hand gripping the back of his neck. She wrapped her legs around him too, pressing he entrance to her pussy against thick head. "You," she breathed.

His soft brown eyes locked with her deep blues as he entered her slowly, letting her pussy welcome him. Tony had never felt more at home.

Her face contorted a little with pain. "Sore?" he asked, his voice concerned.

She nodded. "A little."

"I'll be gentle," he promised.

He moved slowly and easily in and out of her. His eyes never left hers as he thrust into her. After a moment Jill raised her torso so she could kiss him while he filled her. Tony kissed her back with a passion he thought he'd lost.

He didn't know how this little slip of a girl had managed to wake something long dormant, but he was suddenly consumed with desire. Desire for her. Briefly he thought about stopping before this one day went too far. But as she started moaning his name again, all thought fled and he gave in to her.

He could think tomorrow. Today he was with Jillian.

12