Jillian's Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge248124
Edge248124
122 Followers

She takes a couple of more moments to take it the sight in, and then looks into Noel's eyes with a greedy look on her face. "My place. Let's go." With that, she begins stroking his shaft from the base up. As he puts the car in gear, he croaks out, "oh God," as her long, purposeful stroke reaches the head of his dick.

As Jillian increases her pace, Noel's speed also increases. She knew the drive back wouldn't be a long one, but her unbridled passion couldn't take any more of the tension. She leans forward and takes the head into her mouth, twirling her tongue around. She feels the steering wheel next to her fling her hair around as he turns and accelerates down the street. Hungrily, she slides his head further into her mouth, tasting the saltiness of his precum. She quickly learns that the length of his dick was well beyond her current skill set, but she quickly compensated by grasping the base of his shaft with one hand, the middle with her other, and while stroking him, she sucks him off with the more manageable remainder of his impressive tool.

Noel grunts as Jillian bobs her head up and down, her hands grasping tightly into his shaft. He can't believe that a woman like this would waste time with a guy like her boyfriend. He runs his hands through her hair, struggling to keep his eyes focused and on the road. He feels his balls tense up as he approaches an orgasm. "J, J, I'm - I'm going to cum if you don't slow it down!"

"Mmmmm?" She slows her pace down, releasing the shaft with her hands and looking up at him as her rapid head bobbing slows to a sensual rhythm. The sight of her looking up at him was almost enough, but she catches on and pops the head out of her mouth, leaving his dick to swing back and forth in the air. Both panting, she leans back into her chair, realizing her breasts were still out. She looks over at Noel, remembering their fun game of truth or dare, that started it all. Mischievously, she challenges him to another dare.

"I dare you to keep your dick out when we walk up to my house." Noel laughs and shakes his head, and then glances over at the smiling, half naked woman in his car. "What? You're serious?" He retorts. Jillian nods with a eager grin on her face.

"Alright, J, you're on," he replies. "With two conditions. One, you have to remain topless like you are now," she glances down at her nakedness, then glances at the clock. It's one in the morning, none of her neighbors would see her.

"And two - ready for this? - I want to film us having sex." Jillian furrows her brow and shoots Noel a look, demanding an explanation. "Look, we'll use your phone, I won't share, I won't tell, and hey, wouldn't it be great to be able to relive our first time?" She stares at him, with a small amount of suspicion, as she processes his request. He continues to hurriedly justify his dare, yet she drones him out as she ponders it. Her eyes dart back to the beautiful dick in front of her. She imagines what that would look like, being inside of her. Her mind wanders as she visualizes seeing herself being fucked, and her intense sex drive justifies it in her mind. He continues to explain it in almost a desperate fashion.

"-and it's kind of my thing, though I hope it doesn't weird you out, but I think you'll actually enjoy-"

"Yes." Jillian blurts out her response in the middle of his sentence. Misinterpreting her, he clarifies "I said, 'I think you'll actually enjoy it' - wait, what?" Noel looks over at her, and she begins to nod with a growing mischief on her face. "Really? You're down?" Her nods become much more enthusiastic. "Yeah, let's film us tonight baby," she replies.

Noel grins from ear to ear once more and joyfully slaps the steering wheel. She leans back, her shoulder resting against the door, as she playfully rubs his thigh with her foot. Whipping her phone out, she starts making the first video of the night.

She stares at her screen with a feeling of amused wonder, as she enjoys the virtual view of her foot dancing closer and closer to the impressive dick in front of her. With her other foot, she pushes his t shirt up, revealing his lean abs. He was a slim and fit man, and his impressive dick looked that much more awesome against his slender frame.

As they pull up to Jillian's house, she peeks around the neighborhood. No one was around. Noel turns the car off and gives her an expectant grin. She grabs the handle of the door and says, "ready, set ... go!"

They both jump out of the car in their varying states of indecency, with Jillian laughing gleefully. She fumbles for the keys as she scurries up the front steps, unlocking and opening the door as Noel dashes in, peering out the window to see if any others were watching. She laughs, and with a sigh of relief, closes the front door behind her.

She turns and leans against the front door, facing her new lover. A quiet moment washes over them as they realize that this was it. Just them, no more games, no more inhibitions. Even though this was new and spontaneous, a strange feeling washes over her. For a brief moment, she wonders if this insane chemistry that they had meant that they were soul mates.

"Noel, I -" Jillian stands at the door, still, unmoving, yet with a look of pure desire on her face. Noel advances, full of purpose and passion. Once again, they kiss, with his hands planted on the door above her and hers grasping at his shirt. She pulls it over his head and grins momentarily as she takes in his chiseled body, before engaging in the kiss again. Noel pulls her shirt down, stretching it over and past her waist, as it falls to the floor.

They continue to undress each other, never breaking their passionate kiss. Noel works her pants down, and she feels the wetness of her soaking pussy dripping as her sopping wet panties are pulled away. She feels strands of her juices draping on her legs as he pulls them past her knees, then off each leg, one by one. Noel steps back to take in her beauty. Her hair is wild from the night's adventures, and her breasts fit her body perfectly. His attention focuses on her insanely wet pussy; he could see beads of juice rolling down her legs, and he could hear the splatter of drips on the tile floor beneath.

She looks down and sheepishly replies, "I've never been turned on like this before." With a knowing grin, Jillian fetched her phone from the pile of clothes and passes it to Noel. He sets the camera to record as she lowers to her knees, her face just inches from his massive dick.

"Introduce yourself for the camera, baby," Noel playfully teases. She grabs his shaft and with feigned innocence, licks the tip. Looking up into the camera, she smiles and says, "My name is Jillian, and I'm about to suck this big dick."

With that, she engulfs his dick, as much as her meager skill set would allow, and starts sucking him off, keeping her eyes locked into the camera. Noel leans his head back, reveling in Jillian's blowjob. With her hands, she pulls his boxers down, popping his dick out of her mouth as the waistband passes over.

She points his shaft upwards to lick the underside, but pauses as she exposes a pair of large, ample, shapely balls. Now, being attracted to a man's balls wasn't something she ever thought she would feel, but once again, she finds herself enthralled with his masculine beauty.

She glances up to see Noel's signature grin. "What do you think, J?" She weighs them in her hand, feeling the impressive heft they had. "They feel so, full! Wow, baby, you have such a beautiful package."

"Yeah, tell me more. Details." Jillian could sense that Noel wanted a good show for the camera, and she internally commits to fully enjoy this fantasy alongside him. She grins mischievously and replies in the most sultry voice she could muster. "Mmm, I love your big cock, look how much of my face it covers up." With that, she slowly licks from the base to the tip, before wrapping her lips around it and dipping down a couple of inches and letting it pop out of her mouth. "It's such a sexy cock."

Jillian may be a virgin, but that doesn't mean she hasn't practiced in the mirror, with her own fantasies. She knows what looks good. Glancing up at the camera, she holds his dick to the side and lifts up his balls for the camera to see, as if for show and tell. "They're so sexy, I just want to play with them ... stroke them ... suck on them ..." She performs each action, lingering on the sucking part. She takes one of his balls into her mouth, and she gently sucks and tugs on it. She closes her eyes as she gets lost in the moment.

If you had asked Jillian yesterday if she would ever suck a man's balls, she would have most likely laughed. Yet here she was, thoroughly enjoying it. She feels a thrill of realization rush through her. There was so much about sex that she didn't know. Her boyfriend could never have given the kind of joy she was finding with Noel. She hadn't even had sex yet, and here she was, getting off to sucking Noel's balls.

She shifts one out her mouth and sucks in the other as her hand unconsciously finds her pussy. She notices that strands of her wetness are dripping down to the floor, as she runs her finger between her pussy lips. She tilts her head up, and with a little assistance from Noel, she pops both balls in her mouth at once. With a grin only accomplished with a raising of her eyebrows, she tilts her head side to side, tugging on his sac, as she began stroking the shaft resting against her forehead with her free hand.

Noel revels in this unique pleasure for a few moments, yet he feels his balls begin to tighten once more. He stops her before he gets too close, pulling her up to her feet. "Cmon J, let's go to the bedroom." She smiles, wiping the corner of her mouth, and takes Noel by the hand through the empty house. He points the camera down as he admires her beautiful ass and the streams of liquid lining her legs.

As they reach her bedroom, she scurries in and jumps on the bed, eagerly waiting for him to join. Noel proceeds to the dresser and finds her charger. He plugs it in, ensures it's still recording, and then leans it against the wall, recording a perfect angle with the bed in view, as well as a reflection of the bed in the mirror.

"Noel! I can't wait any longer!" She eagerly beckons to him as he hesitates. "Hey," he exclaims, "I don't have any protection." She waves him closer. "I've been on the pill, you know, just in case my boyfriend and I ..." He smiles and climbs onto the bed, separating her legs as he advances, his dick coming to rest on her stomach. Her urgency turns into nervousness, as the gravity of what was about to happen began to become frightfully apparent. She was about to lose her virginity, and to a large dick as well.

Sensing her nervousness, Noel leans forward and kisses her deeply, trying to ease her suddenly racing mind. He kisses down her neck and to her chest, once again licking her nipples. "Ohh, baby, yeah ..." her voice trails off as he moves to the next breast, then back to the other. She rubs her legs against him, wrapping them around him and pulling him closer.

Noel pauses, lowering his body so that his dick rests against her slick pussy. Jillian takes in a sharp breath, then breathes out slowly and nods. He points his member at her pussy and begins to slowly push in. As the head enters, she tenses up and grimaces as his dick begins to press on her virgin cherry. He inches forward as Jillian grabs him tightly with her arms and legs.

"Ohh, ohhh, oooohhhh -AHH!" She cries out as he takes her virginity. Sensitive to the moment, Noel stays still as a panting Jillian tries to grow accustomed to the intrusion. "Hey, J. You okay?" She nods with a slight grimace as he tries to advance further. She cringes and cries out, and he freezes again.

"No," Jillian whimpers. "Keep going, don't stop. I'll get used to it." He thrusts forward again, going deeper inside of her. "Ahh! Ohhh, you're so big!" She reaches down and pulls his ass into her, advancing a surprising few more inches. "AHHRG! Mmmmmm! Fuck!" She reaches down, feeling for the remainder of his dick and finding that she has a couple more inches to go.

Jillian's goal is clear. She tightly wraps her legs around Noel and thrusts herself into him, fully impaling herself on his long dick. "AHHH, God damn it! Oh! Oooh! Oooooohhhh." Her volume lowers as she tries to get accustomed to Noel's cock. As Noel sensed her discomfort begin to fade away, he began softly thrusting into her, only moving a fraction of an inch. She lets out several "ohs" and "ahs," accompanied by intermittent breathing through pursed lips.

Noel begins to slowly take control of the rhythm, now thrusting with more length and force, as Jillian cries out with each thrust. Her demeanor changes, and she begins kissing his neck and running her hands along his back. Noel begins to moan as he starts pumping into her. The grip of her tight virgin pussy is unlike any other woman he's been with. He takes in the sight of her swaying breasts, and it's all he can do to hold back his orgasm. He doesn't want to cum so soon.

As it turns out, Jillian is way ahead of him. Through gritted teeth, she bucks her hips against him, as previously unknown sensations wash over her. She feels a tingling sensation forming deep within her, and she cries out as it seems to pulse out in all directions, waves of pleasure crashing over her, again and again. Her muscles tense up and her legs start shaking, as her pussy spasms and throbs with her very first orgasm.

"Ahhhh, fuck! Ugh! Fu- fuck!" She trembles uncontrollably as Noel takes his cue and starts pumping in and out of her!

"Oh, BABY! I THINK I- I THINK IM CUMMING! AH-" She wordlessly screams, as if she cannot find the air to breathe. Her whole body locks down onto him, as his balls slap rhythmically against her ass.

She gasps loudly and lets out a cry, then shudders and cries out again as he continues his thrusting, all the way through her orgasm. As the waves of pleasure within her subside, she pants uncontrollably, hardly able to move as she taps rapidly on Noel's shoulder. He relents, sliding himself fully into her as she groans with pleasure.

"That was," Jillian says, still in a daze. "That was, amazing." Noel rises to his knees, his dick still inside of her pussy. He takes her legs and brings them together, holding onto them tightly as he begins thrusting into her once more. She writhes under his grasp as he leans forward, his weight pressing her legs towards her chest.

"Yeah!" Jillian cries out. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard!" Noel needs little encouragement as her raised hips buck wildly against his. As he feels his balls tighten, he pulls out of her, jacking himself off until he feels his orgasm approach. He cries out as ropes after ropes of cum blast out and cover Jillian's breast and stomach. As he finishes his orgasm, he collapses next to her, and they both lay there, utterly spent.

As their panting subsides, her thoughts drift to the implications of tonight. *Im breaking up with my boyfriend tomorrow* she thinks, and she turns to Noel's already fast asleep form. *Ive found the man I need.*

***************

***************

One year later

***************

***************

Jillian sighs with content as she enters her apartment, groceries in hand. Using her hips, she pushes the front door closed and sets her bags onto the table. It had been such a long and eventful day, and she is happy to finally be able to relax. She peers around the apartment, looking for signs of her boyfriend.

"Noel, baby? Are you home?"

She pauses for a moment, waiting to hear a response. After a few moments of silence, she peeks into the kitchen and sees a notecard with a note hurriedly scrawled on it.

*Went out for a quick errand, J. Be back soon!*

With a gleaming smile, Jillian twirls the note lovingly in her fingers and places it next to the fridge. She begins to carry her groceries into the kitchen, lining them up on the counter as she organizes them to be put away.

Her mind wanders as she empties her bags. It has been quite an eventful year for her and Noel. As she places the almond milk in the fridge, she giggles at the sight of a door magnet Noel had gotten for her. It read, *My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!* It reminds her of their passionate first night together, back when she was still technically with her ex. The ice cream date, where the worker practically saw her breasts during one of their crazy dares. That was definitely memorable.

She sighs again, this time leaning on the door frame as she stares dreamily out of the window. That was one hell of a night, and really, that was just the tip of the iceberg, compared to the rest of the adventures Noel and her shared; both sexual and non-sexual. Noel and her spent the next day together, pretty much fucking in bed until nighttime. She thought of how grimy she felt, covered in sweat, cum, and her juices ... and how much she loved it.

Of course, it all got weird when she broke up with her ex. He turned out to be really clingy, and he made Jillian out to be the bad one that cheated on him. That wasn't entirely true ... well, maybe it was, but he was the one responsible for what happened next.

After the drama had subsided, he started sending the 'I am so sorry,' and the 'I still love you' messages. A part of Jillian felt bad for him ... but another part of her wanted to flaunt her new boyfriend in his face. She wanted to tell him how much better Noel was than him ... but, she never had the heart to do it.

Jillian walks down the hallway towards the bedroom. She smiles as she turns the corner and sees their bed. She steps inside and unties her hair, letting it fall to her shoulders. She glances in the the mirror and grins with approval.

This year has truly been good to her. Since she has been with Noel, Jillian found a new purpose to get in shape, and she made the gym a significant part of her routine. She turns to the side and admires her sexy hourglass form. She had slimmed down to a more athletic look, but she kept all the curves in the right places. She slips her top off and admires her form. Her sports bra keeps her ample breasts in check, yet they still accentuate their remarkable size. She gets a lot of attention at the gym.

She runs her hands along her silky, flat tummy, and then down her hourglass hips. The slimming down of her midriff really did wonders for her, and she smiles with a prideful air about her as she turns and checks out her heart shaped ass. She gives herself a playful slap, gleefully watching her cheek bounce.

She turns to the computer, placed conspicuously in front of the bed. She grins mischievously as she recounts her sexual development over the past year.

And that, was quite the story. Her and Noel had began their sexual relationship in an extraordinarily forward way. She learned that night that he had a exhibitionist fetish, and whether through Noel's influence, or through a similar natural inclination, Jillian found herself thoroughly enjoying watching herself be fucked.

She moves the mouse, taking the computer out of standby, and brings up a file with video clips in it. She clicks on the first one and she smiles as she hears a familiar voice.

**"Introduce yourself for the camera, baby,"** Noel's voice calls out from behind the camera. Jillian watches the monitor as her younger self grabs his shaft and with feigned innocence, licks the tip. Looking up into the camera, she smiles and says, **"My name is Jillian, and I'm about to suck this big dick."**

Jillian stifles a laugh at her younger self, and then takes a moment to savor the sight of her play with Noel's impressive assets. She skips ahead, to the part where she had her very first orgasm, and grins ear to ear as she watches her body quake uncontrollably. She really turned out to be quite insatiable in bed.

Edge248124
Edge248124
122 Followers